Nuju Metru

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix nodded rather slowly as he heard this

"Yes... Chivinix is hungry."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

With all the simplicity one could muster he speaks these words

"Other Chivinix.. Meat. But what is bread?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC

Xerrand looked at the creature and laughter a bit, "bread is baked wheat, though I don't think we can muster enough to feed a Chivinix. Do the Kani Ra have enough meat for you? If not, I know we can hunt some Le Koro bear." Xerrand was quite anxious to see the Chivinix in action, he hoped hunting would give him the chance to see it.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC:

"Feel free."

Jaller replied, gesturing to the seat opposite his desk as he set aside the paperwork that he had been looking at. The Ta-Matoran clasped his hands together, looking at his visitor warmly.

"What can I do for you, Stralix?"

OOC: As requested by Silvan and KNI, I'm intervening in this fight.

IC:

Loren and Iasmir soon found, however, that their fight was soon to be over. The Skakdi struck out at the De-Toa, but was blocked when a wall of stone erupted between them. Ta-Matoran and a Po-Toa moved in from the side streets, maneuvering to intercept and capture the Skakdi. But Iasmir knew when to fold them.

A quick blast with his vision power took one of the Ta-Matoran out of commission, and he darted down the side street, throwing a market stand to the ground between he and his pursues to buy some time. Two of the Ta-Matoran hurried after him, but they wouldn't catch him; the Skakdi's diversion allowed him just enough time to get ahead and escape.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Chivinix seemed to consider this for quite sometime though he merely nodded

"Lead way."

And with that he moved to follow the toa.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chivinix followed Xerrand rather carefully though he nods

"Chivinix went through charred trees to get here."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

As the various Skakdi around began trying to harm them - who, in actuality, were just removing their nuisance - Svero started to get annoyed with this little trek. Looking back to Rosh and Ril, he spoke up, letting his annoyance show.

"Can you explain to me why I came with you for this?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC

Xerrand lead the Chivinix into the charred forest. After walking for a bit they came to clearing where there weren't many trees, he knelt to the ground, and examined the dirt. A Kane-Ra had traveled this way not half an hour ago. "We're close" Xerrand stated, "how is the Chivinix at stalking prey?"

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: (Thok, Piraka Beach Party Clubhouse)

So I'm late to the party, but honestly this party is duller than the Hakann's soliloquies, he has an awful habit of repeating how he's sadism incarnate, Hakann the Crimson, same thing over and over again. Yeah, yeah Hakann, we've heard this ###### a thousand times before, you really think it impressed anyone of us the first time. I understand he enjoys getting his hands dirty, mostly in the entrails of his victims, but I like to think I'm a little above that, why take a butcher's knife to someone's throat when some other chump can do the work for you. I would have let the others continue with this idiotic scuffle, cause to be honest it didn't even merit the effort of any really effort. These were gnats, something any of us could easily toss aside. Groaning, I lazily pulled myself to my feet and made my way outside, grabbing one of the apples that I stole back when I was in Ta. Taking a bite, I tore right through it's skin, chewing on the tart apple as I made my way to the fight, languidly I looked around, chewing on my apple as I watched my allies do my work for me, however they were slow, and I bore easily.

"Alright...listen up, I was getting the rest I awfully need till you ########### decided to attack our vacation spot, really? How rude, tell you what if you leave right now. Turn around and never come back. Never tell anyone about this place and you'll be fine. Or you can stay...and die. To be frank, killing any of you is more effort than I'm willing to put in, but I can make an exception if you keep this ###### up." I growled.

IC: (Kino Iho)

I leaned forward on Angelus' desk, it was rather adorable how naive he was to how things worked. I looked over into those light blue eyes, with my grey ones, my dark green skin, with the form-fitting black armor I normally wore around.

"Tell you what hot stuff, you swing by my place around dusk tonight, I have been in Ta long enough to where the best eats are, there's this steakhouse rumored to have the best Kane-Ra Steaks on Mata Nui." I chuckled. "I'd recommend you buff that armor a bit, although I'm sure they won't mind having Captain Angelus at their establishment. So what do you say, hot stuff?" It was also a good chance to talk with him, the man seemed to hide himself away, like something was nipping at the edges of his mind. Well I could try and get his mind off it, and maybe I'd get my mind off of the mistakes I've made. Bad decisions that I've made. I couldn't but lean further on the desk, eagerly anticipating his response.

Edited by Nia Teppelin

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Chivinix took a second to peer at the toa and shook his head

"Chivinix never stalked.. Stalking is weak tactic. Coward's choice."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Ril

Eye lasers.

Ril hated eyebeams. Probably because when he was young he always wanted eyebeams, but his attempts at obtaining them always ended in disasters and being thrown into dumpsters. Or he was jealous. Either way, he hated eyebeams, and his childhood may or may not have factored into his feelings towards them.

"I hate eyebeams."

The Toa of Fire threw his rescuee clear of the scything beam, his mask activating as he flashed away from the attack. There were things for him to - like getting Kethreye and Plagia together, and he wasn't going to die before he managed to pull it off.

"Okay everyone," he shouted, holding his hands up in a sign of surrender. "We of the Guard are just here to drag these wannabes away! Please stop trying to kill us! We'll leave you alone and even throw in a free subscription to the Babes in Uniform magazine!"

OOC: Would like to point out that Chivinix is actually physically weaker than a toa, on par with a turaga, yet he does make up for it with the endurance and agility. His sheer brutality does help.

"Watch."

Chivinix's eyes roamed around the forest. He caught the scent of a Kane-ra and moved to travel towards it. It ran up into a nearby tree and proceeded to climb to the very top. His feet clung to the branches as he proceeded to leap to the next tree and so on till he neared the Kane-ra. The closer he got the softer his movements got less likely to attract the attention of the mighty beast below. He stood directly above the beast now watching it.

With a flurry of his wings he used them to glide above the creature and once above it he dropped like and dug his clawed feet into the Bull's back while he leaned forward bending at the waist to dig it's four hands into the creature's neck. The bull let out a pain filled bellow and proceeded to try and buck Chivinix off of it's back though Chivinix stood strong and dug his arms in even deeper to the Bull's neck

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC

Xerrand took the opportunity to watch the spectacular beast do it's work. He also began dragging the least-charred pieces of wood he could find into a pile somewhat resembling a Bon fire. He then sat down and continued to watch the Chivinix devour its prey.

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: "The Wanderer"

Did the whelp that had been claiming that he'd rescued him actually say that? Did the arrogant young cub call him a wannabe? His "rescuer" had even had the arrogance to lay hands on him to throw him gracelessly off of the sled - did he not think that the cloaked Toa was capable by himself?

"The Wanderer" had had enough of the pretentious fire Toa's posturing, regardless of if he was in the Ta-Koro Guard or not. Even now, this runt was even attempting to parley with the Piraka? Despite being not particularly knowledgeable about the current events on Mata Nui, the Toa of Magnetism knew enough from his glory days that this brand of evil was not to be trifled with.

He felt the rage rising inside him once more, like an unbidden visitor to his already-wounded psyche. He knew that his old Toa team, all of whom were long dead, would have turned their backs on him if they had seen his un-Toa-like emotions. Though he no longer had power over speech, thanks to the lackeys of Makuta, that did not mean he could not make vocalizations. He unleashed a roar from deep within, a terrible sound that crackled out of vocal chords which had been last used many years ago, before passing into an unintelligible wall of sonic bile when it reached his tongueless mouth. As he screamed his hatred to the heavens, he put down his shoulder and charged towards the impudent Toa of Fire who dared dishonor him, the Toa of Fire who now cowardly raised his hands in a sign of surrender.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC (Stralix)

"Thanks," said the inventor gruffly, and seated himself, leaning his flamethrower carefully against the wall. "I'm here to report an incident. Don't know if you've been informed yet, but there was a Skakdi causing trouble in the street. I was called in as backup. Fought him, he got away."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: They never made it to the sled.

IC: Ril

It was comparatively simple to avoid the enraged Toa - he simply stepped back, letting his attacker stumble past into the thin air. His fingers jabbed out towards the back of the Wanderer's head, with barely an inch between them. Tiny flames danced along his hand, the heat radiating across his "rescuee's" neck.

"Look," said Ril with a sigh, shaking his head. "I get paid for this . As a guard, I'm legally obligated to 'keep the peace', and your actions fall under that. I don't give a rat's arse about what your motivations are. You can die like the other moron for all I care. But that'd mean more corpses to clean up, and I don't get paid for cleaning up the beach."

His single eye narrowed.

"So just come with us and stop annoying that group of homicidal Skakdi."

IC

Tarian looked in awe at the beauty of Ta Koro. After two days of traveling through the snow, he was glad to be home. Walking into the gate, most matoran would be overwhelmed with the heat. But Tarian was a Ta-Matoran, he loved the heat.

He walked up to the barracks, stood erect, and saluted "Guardsman Tarian to report"

--Character Profiles--

The Kane-ra continued to buck while Chivinix managed to stand his ground. Though he leaned forward and Bit into the neck while digging his hands into the creatures neck. With one final cry of pain the creature fell to the ground dead while chivinix continued to hold on wishing to make sure the creature remained dead.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC

Xerrand clapped his hands in honor of the fearsome creature. With killing abilities such as those, it was no wonder Makuta had been it's creator.

"Well done great Chivinix, well done." He congratulated. Xerrand abruptly turned back to his pile of logs and sticks. Unslinging his ax from his back, he brought it down with a mighty *crack* as lightning shot from the sky, lighting the wood on fire. With his charming voice he jested "Chivinix, do you prefer your meat cooked or raw?"

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

Chivinix nodded though he looked around for something but upon spying the chain scythe he held around his waist he smiled. He quickly unlooped it and proceeded to use it to cut off a slab of meat which he brought to Xerand. Well it is more like he threw it in the toa's general direction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

LICK (Oreius, Inu)

Whump. Whump. Whump.

The sound Oreius' punches produced was less than satisfying. He couldn't expect straw practice dummies to sound much different, but it was still vaguely disappointing. The burlap sack of straw was soft, lumpy, and misshapen, and its stick arms didn't hit back.

Ducking under an imaginary attack, the Toa of Fire drove a fist into the dummy's right side.

Her eyes widened as his fist met her chin in a ferocious uppercut.

He took a breath of Ta-Koro's hot air, and passed behind his immobile opponent, back to back, as though the impaled sack of straw was moving as quickly as he was, but it wasn't. Nobody was as fast as he was. Not anymore.

She landed hard, without her usual grace, cracking her head on the hard ground.

One of his short swords appeared in his hand, as though it had a mind of its own and had chosen to place itself there for this perfect moment. Arm outstretched, Oreius spun as fast as he could, so fast the world blurred around him, as though he stood in the centre of a hurricane of bleeding watercolours. As though, if he moved fast enough, he could outpace his own thoughts.

He couldn't.

He was upon her in an instant, straddling her and pinning down her arms.

The dummy split, spilling its straw guts, but the Toa didn't stay still long enough to see; he had already moved on to the next in line. His leg snapped out in a vicious kick, turning the dummy's supporting pole to splinters. As it fell, he dove over top and cut it open, turning his landing into a roll as he moved on.

He began beating her. She was helpless; it was only moments before her beautiful face was broken and bleeding.

Abandoning his sword, Oreius simply plunged his hand into his next opponent's stomach, ripping out a fistful of straw. He couldn't tell if he had fingers or claws.

Her nose was broken; her cheekbones were pulverized.

He tore into his enemy, snapping one fragile wooden arm and pulling the burlap to pieces. His armour was red.

Blood spattered the cold stone; patches of bone could be seen where before had stretched clean, unbroken skin.

With a snarl, he threw the corpse aside and moved on. It was too easy.

Her eyes were almost swollen shut.

The following soldier didn't have a face. No eyes. No soul. Oreius dodged its blows and bashed in the side of its head.

Her lips were bruised and bleeding over shattered teeth.

His sword became lightning, striking faster than sound. He tossed a corpse over his shoulder and killed its comrade before he heard it hit the ground.

Her once-perfect smile was now jagged and ugly.

He looked up, eyes searching for weaknesses that glared in his brain like red targets, and found none. They were all dead.

She closed her eyes. They did not open again.

The Toa of Fire stood, chest heaving, at the end of a line of pulverized practice dummies. Straw littered the ground; torn pieces of burlap were scattered here and there. The few wooden stakes that remained in the ground were splintered; the rest had been tossed away.

If they had been living, breathing opponents, he would have dispatched them just as quickly. Just like he'd killed Reka.

His sword clattered to the ground as he flexed his empty fists, trying to find reality again.

IC

Vezok leapt across the rooftops, clawed feet digging into tiles and stone as he made his escape. His pursuers had done a thoroughly disappointing job of making pursuit: glancing back over his shoulder, the Piraka couldn't see anyone on his trail. He was alone.

But a lone man on a rooftop is nothing more than a target, so as the Skakdi came to the edge of the next building, he didn't jump, letting himself fall instead. The air rushed past him, and as he hit the ground he collapsed, transforming his momentum into a roll. Bouncing lightly to his feet, he began to dust himself off, whistling off-key, when he suddenly realized that he was not alone.

LICK (Oreius, Inu)

Oreius picked up his swords, then looked over at Loren, who had adopted a guarded stance, ready for anything the Maru might throw at him. A real opponent, someone who would adapt and fight back.

Let's give him a challenge, then.

That was all the invitation Inu needed. A flood of golden energy cascaded through the Toa's body, and then his muscles sprang into action and he was flying across the arena, faster than sound, faster than thought.

The battle had begun.

Well karz was all Loren was able to think before the other Toa was before him. Before the match he had challenged himself to use his mask as little as possible. That challenge was tossed out of the proverbial window as soon as Oreius changed. A quick mental command sent him several yards behind the other Toa where, hopefully, he could gain a second. Giving a loud shout, he formed the noise into a missile and sent it flying in the general direction of the Ta Toa.

Their opponent disappeared, but that was to be expected. If his strategy held true, then Loren would appear behind them. The Toa of Fire turned to see the guard reappear, as they had predicted. They began to move towards him when Loren shouted.

He was a Toa of Sonics: it had to be an attack. Mindful of the wall of sound the gray Toa had conjured before, they sprang into the air, leaping as high as they could, hoping to clear whatever invisible projectile he'd launched, and fall on him from the sky.

The noise missile missed,impacting into the ground some distance away. Seeing Oreius coming down at him, Loren quickly teleported away, once again reappearing in roughly the same area he been in before. He was going to need to be careful the next time he tried avoiding the Ta Toa like that. As good an idea as teleporting into the opponent's blind spot was, it could backfire if the other guy knew where you were going to be anyway.

Giving a sharp whistle, he spun and crafted it into what would have been a long blade if this had been for real. Swinging out an arm, Loren aimed for where Oreius would be just before he landed.

Their opponent disappeared again, leaving the Toa of Fire plummeting to earth. Abandoning Inu's strength for the moment, Oreius gained control of his element once more, and fired a blast of fire straight down at the ground. The black rock crackled and turned orange, and Oreius' fall was halted for a moment (unbeknownst to him, Loren's sound sword passed beneath him), leaving him hovering midair for a split second. Thrusting out a hand, he unleashed another ball of flame, blasting himself towards Loren, sword outstretched.

It seemed that the Toa Maru had pretty good control over his transformation if he could do it that fast. It was something to make note of. Once again he activated his mask, however this time he did not send himself behind Oreius as he had before. No, this he launched himself into the air and started to spin, blades held out as he teleported above the rocket of armour and power hurtling towards him. The end result was that the Ta Toa suddenly found himself under attack from above as he went flying past.

A shadow passed over him. Instinctively, Oreius fired a burst of flame towards the ground, propelling himself straight up into the whirlwind of blades. Loren's attacks hurt, but the upside was that he crashed into the Toa of Sound, knocking them both out of the air.

Oreius flying straight up at him had been the last thing Loren had expected. The impact knocked the air from his lungs and he landed heavily on the ground, stunned for a moment.

The midair clash left the Toa Maru stunned, and he hit the ground at almost the same time as his opponent. The two Toa lay motionless for a long moment, when the silence was interrupted by a voice.

"Toa Oreius, sir. Akiri Jaller has requested your presence. He will be departing shortly."

Loren slowly rose to his feet at the sound of the voice, looking over at the one that had spoken. It was one of the Matoran runners employed by the Guard to carry messages and packages.

Right, the Akiri summit party is leaving soon.

It seemed that their match had taken longer then he had thought. Bending over, he offered Oreius a hand saying, "Good match. Your reputation was well earned."

Oreius took the proffered hand and pulled himself to his feet. "Yours as well," he replied. "If the Guard had a hundred men like you, we wouldn't have had anything to fear from Makuta."

The grey Toa chuckled slightly before speaking again. "You are too kind. In any case, I must go as well. I am needed to help organize the supplies for the Akiri's caravan."

He turned to leave, but Oreius had one last thing to say.

"Wait."

The Toa of Sonics looked back in surprise. Oreius stood there, swords still in hand, eyes burning brightly.

"Thank you," he said softly.

Loren nodded once, and then he was gone.

IC

A lone Toa stood before him. The Piraka had chosen a dim, cramped alley to drop into, and the shadows obscured the stranger's face, though they did nothing to impede the light of two golden eyes watching Vezok's every move. A sword hung at his hip; his hands were empty.

There was silence for a long moment, and then the stranger spoke.

"I am Oreius Maru, and this is my city. Explain yourself, Skakdi."

OOC I know: this is a slightly confusing post. It begins with a LICK of mine, followed by a present-day glimpse of Vezok, followed by a second LICK that follows shortly after the first (jammed out with Silvan Haven, a most excellent writer), and finishing with Vezok meeting Oreius, present day.

OOC: I hereby christen this next post:

"Overpowered, meet Overpowered."

IC: Overpowered Vezok

My eyebrow raised a centimeter or two, the movement just bare perceivable in the inky shadows that filled the alleyway. My eyes, embers from the fire of battle still glowing within, flicked towards the hidden being's blade, just a gleam in the darkness. The being, most likely a Toa, judging by the height and voice, had the athletic body of a warrior, and yet the high and mighty posture that I'd come to expect from Toa was hunched ever so slightly.

Oreius Maru was the name he gave, though it did more to spark my interest than anything else. So this was one of the Chosen that the little wimpy buggers wouldn't shut up about. The so called, quote unquote Heroes that had saved the island from the shadowy grasp of Makuta, because the Matoran were too busy cowering behind their Turaga's robes.

Weeeeeell Karz. Not the first being I expected to meet in an alleyway.

His hands were empty, though with Toa, that really didn't mean a thing. As such, I watched his hands closely out of the bottom of my vision, as my eyes focused on his. I smiled broadly, the almost bemused grin spreading across my handsome mug. It didn't reach my eyes.

"Why mister, I was simply using a more effective way to move around this lovely Koro here," I replied, spreading my clawed hands out to ward off blame.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC

Xerrand dove slightly to catch the meat before it fell in the dirt. As he did so blood splattered all over his hands, "I'm going to cook this nice and rare so it's closer to what you're used to" he said, holding the steak with one hand to shake the blood off the other. He then flung the slab onto a flat rock placed in the center of the fire and waited for it to cook. "Master Chivinix, would you be inclined to share your kill? I'm afraid I have yet to eat today."

--Character Profiles--

IC (Oreius, Inu)

The Skakdi was a terrible liar. His hideous grimace stretched across his face in some parody of a smile, while he spread his arms wide as though an exuberant physical gesture would cover up his crimes. It did nothing to cover up his scorched armour, or the soot that clung to him like a second skin.

"I imagine you ran into a chimney, then," Oreius replied without a hint of a smile. "You're burned."

At that moment, the alarms of Ta-Koro began to ring. Someone had alerted the Guard.

IC Turo

"Everytime I try to follow that bloke, karz happens," Turo thought. The whole mess with Loren and that brakas had died down, but the blue thing was still on the run. Turo was determined to catch it, but he needed better equipment. Dropping from the rooftops, he began looking for a weapons shop.

Why was he in this job in the first place? Turo was basically press-ganged into the Guard; why hadn't he quit already? It wasn't because he liked the place or anything; Ta-Koro was too hot, the air was downright toxic, the people were too uptight; it was nothing like Le-Koro. There, the people were fun, the air was clean (if wet), and you could find a party just about anywhere.

"Oi, I need more of these," Turo said, placing his last shuriken on the countertop, "And some of those, and that machete-blade there, and maybe that sling too." The salesman grumbled and brought out five throwing knives, ten shuriken, and all of the other stuff Turo asked for. "Geez, even the shopkeepers are spring-winded." Getting all of the stuff he needed, he exited the shop.

"I really should apply for a vacation-break. The sing-song village of Le-Koro-wha?" The alarms of the guards had started blaring. "ABOUT TIME!!!" Turo shouted at the air. Climbing on top of a building, he started running in the direction that blue monster had gone. "It's him, it's gotta be him," Turo muttered under his breath.

Edited by Man of Miracles

IC: (Tarotrix/Ta-Koro)

Tarotrix had just got back from patrol. It had been a march into the Forest, in search of bandits. As it had turned out, the merchants were just seeing things. In a rather ill mood, Tarotrix marched his unit back to the gates and relieved them from duty. Most had went to the barracks, but the Colonel had gone to his favorite cafe for some coffee and a snack. He'd just mixed the cream in when the alarms went off.

Another barfight? No, can't be.

With a sigh, he rammed his helmet onto his head, and walked out.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Vezok

I shrugged, the all-too-casual movement causing my wares, harpoon and zamor launcher, to clink ever so slightly against my armor.

"Ta-Koro is a fiery place, my friend," I commented idly, mashing the word friend around a few times between my teeth before spitting it out, "One is hard pressed not to be marked by a visit."

I shifted my weight back, onto my rearmost foot, as I leaned my shoulder onto the volcanic-brick wall of the building beside for support. Crossing my arms, I dug my clawed foot into the thin layer ash coating the ground. The soot had condensed quite a bit within the alleyway, there being very little foot traffic to push it aside and pound it into the earth.

The distant alarms had started their repeating crescendo, though I paid it no mind. They were far off, why should I bother? It wasn't like I was going anywhere soon. The Maru before me had yet to make any move, and that was fine. The longer the better.

"Is there anything I would ever be able to do for one as exalted as yourself?" I asked, mentally plotting the area around me.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "The Wanderer"

The cloaked Toa of Magnetism recovered from his reckless charge and paused to briefly consider what Ril had said. If the fire Toa wanted him to leave their "rescue" alone, then that was completely fine by "The Wanderer". He supposed that it was what Ril wanted. During the minor lull in the action, he bent over and scooped up two large handfuls of fine Ta-Wahi sand. As you wish, he thought, and hurled the sand in an agressive motion about him, while simultaneously activating his Huna and launching himself into the air, veiled by both the dust which had not settled from earlier and further more by the small cloud of dark sand. Invisible to the naked eye, he did not immediately quit the battle. He flew over towards the sea, content to observe the rest of the skirmish play out from a safe distance.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC (Oreius, Inu)

The Skakdi was taller than Oreius; had he been able to stand straight, they might have looked each other in the eyes.

"As a matter of fact, there is," he replied. Raising a hand with a single finger pointing to the sky, he exhaled, briefly submersing himself in the current of raging energy that hummed beneath his skin. A spark flared at the tip of his finger, glowing red-hot, then shot up into the sky, trailing smoke and fire behind it before sputtering out. The scarlet trail hung in the air above the two, marking their place. The Guard would not be far behind.

"Stay here."

OOC changing my writing style with Turo a bit.

IC Turo

Flares in the sky. Was that the source of the disturbance. Investigation was required. Turo climbed up onto the rooftop and started running. Jump. Jump. Turn. Climb down. Running along the main road, he climbed back onto a building when he felt that he was near the site of the flare. Step. Step. Step. Turo peered into the alleyway. Nobody. Jump. Look. Jump. Checking multiple alleyways, he finally found one with two figures standing inside it. Sure enough, the blue monster was there. Duck. Wait. Listen.

IC: (Tarotrix/Ta-Koro)

Taro saw the flare as soon as it soared above the rooftops of Ta-Koro. It wasn't that far, he realized. It was around Ta-Koro's backroads, in the older part of the Koro, he reckoned. His armor clinging, he marched down the roads and back alleys, glaring upwards often to see his barrings. He kept a steady pace, fast, but not too fast. He needed the energy to apprehend the criminals. Or break up the drunkards.

He stopped to rest for a moment. Glancing from side to side, and behind him, he could see in the distance guardsmen running to and fro. Whatever caused the trouble would be in jail in minutes once they converged, he thought with a grin. After his breather, he continued to run, Once the smoketrail was near above him, Taro took measure of the area. He was taken aback at how quiet it was.

Finding the figure of a Toa in an alley, he came closer, twelve or so yards away. He realized quick it was Oreius Maru. Taro met the Toa in person, but at seen him from afar several times. Respectfully, he called out, walking foward.

"Toa Oreius, I'm Colonel Tarotrix of the Guard, what's wrong?"

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

The creature called Chivinix seemed to consider this for quite sometime. His white pupils moved from the corpse of the Kane-ra to Xerrand and then back to the Kane-Ra.

"Yes. Toa can have share since Toa showed Chivinix where prey was. Does toa wish to cut his piece or shall Chivinix?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu