BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Kirgan, Hile and Teede

(Ta-Koro, Soli's Forge):

"There's someone here who wants to see you...", Kirgan said warily. He wasn't sure how angry Stronin remained about the earlier questioning he had received.

It was then that Teede, the black Onu-Matoran with a Mahiki, entered the forge.

"Where is he?"

"That's him", Kirgan said, pointing at Stronin.

Teede stopped dead and stared at the smith's assistant. "This is the Stronin?" he said in disbelief, looking unimpressed.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

(Ta-Koro, Soli's Forge):

Teede kept staring. "Eh, I wasn't expecting something like you", he said. "A friend of mine mentioned you long ago in a tablet he wrote. He told us you would know how to help us find a power source for our time machine."

Kirgan felt a bit embarrassed. "He's been in statis for who-knows-how-long", Kirgan intervened. He didn't want Stronin to get too confused too quickly. "We found him in an ancient laboratory or something."

Teede ignored the other Onu-Matoran. "Ok, I'll work with you", he said to Stronin, stepping forward. "Can you really help me?"

(Ta-Koro, Soli's Forge):

"Technically not", Teede said with one finger pointed upward. "The machine is there. We just need to power it."

"You built it maybe thousands of years ago", Hile said. "You sure it actually works?"

"Our theories work", Teede replied. "Stronin, you're supposed to know how to power it. If you don't it would mean that my friend knew that you would exist in the future but was wrong about your expertise... I'm not willing to believe that is the case."

IC: Vezok

My smile broadened subtly as "innocent" was mentioned, though I otherwise kept up the air of unconcerned boredom, completely indifferent from the world around. Of course, mentally, I was focused intently on the Toa Maru of Fire before me, channeling my energies to studying him, or rather a certain part of him, closely.

Of course, by now, I'd lost a few of the powers gained from the previous battles, and I dumped whatever spare energies were left over. I needed room for this one. A lot of room.

"I do hope this doesn't take too long," I commented idly, the process almost complete, "I'm a very busy man, you see."

IC (Oreius, Inu)

"It won't," the Toa replied. "Not if you have nothing to hide. The Guard appreciates your cooperation."

(Ta-Koro, Soli's Forge):

Kirgan sighed. History was repeating itself, when it came to Stronin. It wasn't possible to budge him, or to even get information from him. More than ever, he suspected the Toa of Iron was hiding something, but wasn't sure exactly what. Had Mukava been wrong all along? Or totally right?

"Ok ok, fine", Teede said. "I'm not going to force anyone to do anything."

He walked out of the forge, Kirgan and Hile behind him. "If you change your mind, come to Onu-Koro and ask where Section 2 Area X4 of the Great Mine is", he said.

Outside, the group stopped again.

"That went well. As before", Kirgan said. "What do you suggest we do now?"

"That's obvious", Teede said. He was surprisingly talkative for such an aged Matoran. "You show me the future. And I want to start from you." He pointed at Xaron. "Tell me, what element do you represent?"

OOC: Kidona from Le-wahi

IC: Kidona

As the lavender and emerald armored vortixx walked towards the Ta-koro guard building one may notice there was a hint of confidence in walk. Could it be the large axe strapped to her back or was it the gun holster on her left hip? One truly could only guess as she moved on. As she opened the door to the recruitment section she walked up to the counter and looked at the recruitment officer fully

"So I am wishing to speak with someone about joining the guard service."

OOC: Alright Simon the Dagger that would be your cue.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Sorry, I'm still here. Forgot to check the RPG the last couple of days. So now for my first post ever in Ta-Wahi!

IC: Shadd

Well that had been embarrassing. Clearly these guys had a bad history, too, so all the more so. "You know," said the archaeologist, "If you'd taken it more slowly and articulated a bit, I think that could have gone a lot better."

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Despite the wasted trip to a place far above Shadd's heat tolerance, the archaeologist wasn't about to give up on this mystery. "Well, we have a whole list of names here. Could someone else from it be on the island somewhere? Whether this leads us to actual time travel or not, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks there is something at the bottom of this."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Tarotrix/Ta-Koro Backstreets)

"If you'd please put down any arms you have on you.."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

(Ta-Koro):

"I've never met a Matoran of that element", Teede said to Xaron with awe. "We suspected there were other elements besides the six basic ones... but we never had proof until now. You're a strange one, with your eccentric element and Parakuka-thing on your back. How do you sleep?"

Nearby Kirgan was talking with Shadd. "Teede said that there would only be one of these people alive per 10 generations or something... Sounds like a rare occurance. But I agree that there's something fishy about this whole thing. There's still a lot we could learn about Teede and the laboratory we found... should we go back there?"

(Ta-Koro):

Kirgan nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I don't think there's much more we can achieve here anyway", he said. Next to him, Hile also nodded, though more reluctantly so.

Kirgan turned to Xaron and Teede. "We were thinking about heading back to the laboratory."

"What on earth for?" Teede asked.

"You may be enjoying future, but we're still searching for answers", Kirgan explained. "So, you coming with us?"

Teede shook his head. "There's nothing for me back at the lab. I want to stay with Xaron." He turned to Xaron. "You're gonna take me for a little expedition, right?"

IC: Xaron

Ok, I started to get concerned. It's bizzare having someone you've just met try to cling to you like...something sticky. "Well, uh, I sleep by lying down in bed, and then staying there until I fall asleep." And then he asked about going around the island. I stayed quiet for a few seconds. I looked at Teege, and said, "Ok, you're starting to scare me. We can explore after I get to smack whoever built the robot in the face, ok? I really want revenge on that guy. Even if he's dead. I just wanna smack him with my detached arm."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

(Ta-Koro):

Teede considered Shadd's offer even as Xaron claimed to want revenge on whoever built the Tripod. Which was silly, of course, seeing as the inventors of that machine were dead.

"Look, there were many Matoran building the Tripod", Teede said, a bit annoyed. "And all of them are dead. It was built just after we made our decision to enter the statis tubes, because we knew Makuta's minions might try to break in. We didn't expect Matoran like you to find the place. And we did build a failsafe, cause the Tripod would have let any Onu-Matoran through."

He still kept his smile, which was enough to freak anyone out. It was impossible to tell how much staying in an unreliable statis capsule for years might have consumed his sanity. He turned to Shadd.

"You know what", he said. "I'll do that. But I insist that Xaron stays with me too. He's the most bizarre thing I have met and I wanna learn from him."

"So, back to Onu-Koro then?" Hile said.

"Xaron's nothing out of the ordinary nowadays," Shadd said. "Just on our way back, you'll be likely to meet Matoran of Plasma, and certainly Iron. Not to mention the fact the island is rife with new species, including a bustling population of Toa, as well as Skakdi and the odd Vortixx. Oh, and Lesterin."

BZPRPG Profiles

(Ta-Koro):

Teede's eyes flared with awe and joy.

"It's the future I always imagined", he said. "Species of all kinds coming together to live in harmony, with no oppressive force like the Makuta holding dominance. Everything's just so... perfect! If only my friends were here to witness this!"

"Let's... let's just go", Hile said. He was unnerved by Teede, no matter how cheerful he seemed to be. He began walking towards the Ta-Onu-tunnel. "To Onu-Koro and that lab."

OOC: You can do the OOC-transition post.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Xaron

"I really don't care how dead they are, I still wanna hit them in the face..." I grumbled. I didn't even respond to being called 'weird'. Because having an arm cut off and a slug stuck to your back certainly qualified. Oh well, time to head back to Onu-Koro.

OOC: Xaron, Teege, Hile, Kirgan, and Shadd to Onu-Koro

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: A runner placed a sheet of paper on one of the many billboard, nailing it in an open place where the average passerby could see it easily.

Mata Nui Technological Expo

The past few months have been packed full of exiting events and technological advances.

While they have become more widespread recently, many of these advances are still spread far apart and not many know of them, much less be able to make use of them.

To help solve this problem, the first Mata Nui Technological Expo is being held in Po-koro.

We invite you to our event. All are welcome to come and see the future as it arrives, whether you are an inventor yourself or an adventurer hoping to find something to help out on your next escapade. Or you might just be a normal person looking to see what is around the corner.

Come one, come all, the Future is waiting.

Event Manager: Lenat

Elsewhere a letter was sent to Akiri Jaller inviting him to come himself or send a delegate. The event manager was hoping to give something to the Akiri of the island.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Tarian

Tarian looked over the flyer.

"A technological expo"

he thought to himself

"That sounds interesting"

--

After packing his bags Tarian set out on his journey. Po Koro was on the other side of the island, he would have to leave now.

He walked through the city of fire to the furthest back wall. A giant archway loomed in front of him, the inscription read

"Onu-Koro" highway.

OOC Tarian to Onu Wahi

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Motini - Ta-Koro

"Mom taught me that nobody would want me for 'other to fill their own needs or wants, like you gotta offer 'things to the world y'know?" She shrugged lazily, pausing for quite a while. Her eyes began to wander as if she was gazing into nothingness. "That was when I gave her a fat lip and made off with her katana," she says, gesturing to the blade stuck in the wooden table, "Realized she was right cause all I wanted from her was the sword and at least some sign of affection. Problem is, 'only got half of it. But that's kinda the lesson, life is full of disappointments ain't it."

She looked back at Modera, "Do I look like the kind of ##### that hasn't bummed a meal off of at least seven people since this morning? Girly, you aren't just a sanitizer dispenser and a free meal. I take after Mom. I'm only half disappointing," Mot gave a little scoff, "You're the sanitizer dispenser."

Ic: "And you're the inconsiderate prick with mommy issues," Modera shot back so quickly smoke seemed to waft from lips. But then her fire faded as quickly as it erupted as she took another bite from her gyro, assuaging her nerves with each mastication.

She swallowed, nearly instantly metabolizing the food into energy. "I think we can get along juuuust fine, then. Question: Have you been bored out of your miiiiind?"

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

IC: Krayne The Rainmaker

He looked around the streets of Ta Koro. Ta Koro wasn't the same as it used to be, in fact it was more peaceful than he remembered.

If only my friends were here to see this! A matoran said. The voice and tone of the Matoran seemed very familiar. He turned around to see five matoran. He recognized one of them. An Onu Matoran.

He heard them say something about heading back to Onu Koro. A deadly smile appeared on the Vortixx's face.

He readied his hoverbaord and flew towards Onu Wahi.

OOC: Krayne to Onu Wahi.

IC: Ophaim

His inn is in top condition once more. For a group of imbeciles, the Brakas Gang were surprisingly skilled in carpentry and repair work - the dining room no longer bears the scars of the brawl that had occurred a mere hour before. Barely any evidence of the devastation wrought by the gang remains; to an untrained eye, the room looks exactly like it looked prior to the chaos that his colleague had instigated. He likes it that way. If his inn had not been repaired so well, he would have had to burn out another tongue. Or Mekana would have killed another gangster. Ophaim never really had the taste for such inefficient methods of forcing cooperation. It reduced performance efficiency.

They wouldn't have been able to taste his cakes either.

"Mekana, do you want to eat anything?"

IC: Mekana

Mekana sat at the bar counter, looking a bit moody. She hadn't been able to get any buyers for her iStones, even though she'd threatened death to the Brakas Gang, it turned out they really didn't have any money.

"Yeah I guess..." She said, sounding depressed. "Something hot would be nice..."

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar