BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Gray" (Pirate Battle)

A limp Skakdi fell to the floor beside Gunner, the gray warrior that'd knocked him out still in the process of adjusting her grip on her staff to make a full circulation.

"You two talk too much"

And with that she disappeared in another gray blur.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

With a flick of her wrist, the steam in the alley rushed forward, obscuring the Toa of water from view. How effective the smokescreen would be remained to be seen, since Skakdi had vision-powers and Leah did not know which ones yet, but it would buy her a second, maybe two, which the Toa of water used to switch weapons - after all she'd carried the second set all the way from Ga-Koro and hadn't used them once. The Skakdi was quite adaptable fellow, so switching things up seemed like a good idea. Her staff slid into its sheath on her back with ease, but the wound on her arms still hurt painfully. But she would work through the pain.

Her hands dropped to her sides, unclipping the hooks formerly belonging to Hahli. A heartbeat later she was halfway up the wall of the alley to get to higher ground. As it turned out, that idea had come at just the right moment, as the opposite wall of the alley suddenly gave way, torn down by another enthusiastic use of the Piraka's saw-drill.

As she pulled herself up to the roof, a quick check with her element let her pinpoint the Skakdi in the mist and the next moment she was jumping back down into the alley, a dropkick aimed for the Piraka's spine, right between the bony protrusions.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Pirates

The smaller vessel, which had a mass of splintered wood and twisted metal for a rear gun, turned desperately to try and keep the slightly more agile Infernavika within it's weapon's arcs of fire. However, the ship was hardly fast enough to stop the 'Vika's crew from grappling onto it's deck. The ship's crew, however, wasn't so slow to act. A number of them had gathered around the destroyed section of their ship, a rugged looking bunch with their weapons drawn. Judging by their stances, they knew how to use them. Save the poor sap who had been manning the aft gun.

IC (Lohkar)

Despite the racket up above of several people boarding their ship, six of the pirates had gathered on the gun deck at the spot where their aft gun used to be. The explosion had ripped a sizeable hole in the back of the ship, and the collection of sailors were framed by a rough circle of splintered planks.

They stood, weapons drawn, at the edge of the deck, looking over the side. Somebody had (apparently) seen a couple of those weirdo pirates from the annoyingly-fast ship grapple towards the hole, but now that they were here there was no sign of them. They peered over the edge. Nothing.

There was a loud thwack from their left. Five out of six heads turned immediately to the source of the noise: the man on the far left, a big Skakdi. He wobbled, as though dizzy, as his crewmates looked on, nonplussed. Then he slumped forwards, limp as a rag-doll, off the splintered edge.

Splash.

Immediately, the Toa who'd been standing next to him joined the dots: he'd been struck from behind. He wheeled around, sword raised, ready to gut the perpetrator - and the butt of a wooden oar jabbed into his chest, winding him and knocking him backwards and off the edge with a yell of surprise.

Lohkar grinned.

"You lads really shoulda known better'n ta stand right next to the edge," he said, twirling the oar in his hands.

The remaining pirates glared at the Lesterin. One of them, a Vortixx (and clearly the brains of the group) spoke.

"Not bad, Lohkar," he said, spitting the name. "I've heard about you. Slippery guy, they say. Can weasel his way out of anything, they say. Well..."

His hand moved swiftly to his hip, and withdrew a small silver object, which he levelled at Lohkar. It might have been a foreign device, adorned with tubes and glowing lights, but most people on Mata Nui could recognise a gun when they saw one.

"...let's see how you dodge a bullet."

Lohkar visibly swallowed.

The Vortixx pulled the trigger. Click. Nothing happened.

He frowned in surprise.

"Wha - " was all he managed to say as the grin flourished back into life on Lohkar's face and a quick jab of the oar sent him tumbling off the ship.

"'Ow'd you do that?" another Toa asked in consternation.

"I'm a Captain, mate, a leader o' men. I did what any good leader does," Lohkar said. "I delegated it."

"Delegated it? To who?"

As if to answer his question, the door of a nearby ammunition cupboard flew open and a large metal disk came hurtling out, striking the Toa in the gut and knocking him backwards to join his mates in the sea below. Revealed in the cupboard's doorway was a hooded Toa of Iron.

"Thanks, love," said Lohkar with a wink as the remaining two pirates charged, and drew his cutlass.

A minute or so later, six pirates were floating in the sea in the wake of their ship in varying degrees of incapacitation, one of them possessing significantly fewer teeth than before.

"Now that that unpleasant company is taken care of," Lohkar said to Zmija, then offered her the crook of his arm in mock gentlemanliness, "would you care to accompany me to our destination?"

Another minute or so, and they had reached said destination. Lohkar threw open a door and waltzed through, spreading his arms wide.

"Never say I don't spoil ya!"

Before them was a section of the gun deck, devoid of crewmen - but very much full of disk launchers, the muzzle of each one poking through its hatch in the outer hull. Through the hatches could be seen the enemy flagship. Yasurek had by now brought the 'Vika way out around the back of the ship formation and was coming up around on the starboard side of the second of the smaller vessels, well out of their range and pointless to pursue. The captain of the one boarded by the 'Vika had thus kept his ship on course towards the Fowadi, maintaining formation a little behind the flagship as it blazed ahead towards the Fowadi.

That was why the gun deck on this side was empty of pirates; they were all manning the chasers or trying (and failing) to repel their boarders. There was no need to leave men here - it wasn't as if they were going to fire on their own flagship.

But somebody was.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: WHAT THE FU--

Jolek's eyes flew about, his bodily motion a sharp half-step off the center line perhaps every half a second as his neck put in some major work in, trying to pinpoint the rumbling visually and checking every angle around him. Wherever it was, it was close, and he didn't like it one bit. Karz, it could be the next alley over...

He needed a high point. A place where he could get a visual on things-- and where there was less to potentially fall on top of him. Thankfully, he was surrounded by those things.

Calling upon his Pakari, he felt the high-octane energy and strength course through his body. Surging forward toward the opposite wall, where he'd estimated the direction of the sound was, he leapt forward, a foot landing on the wall. Using his momentary foothold, he then sprang back, twisting his body even as he was carried through the air by the force of that second jump, reaching out for the ledge.

He took a breath--

And exhaled sharply has his body smacked into the wall just below, arms thankfully having found purchase. Hauling himself up easily, he silently thanked his lucky stars for not having to look stupid by way of near-miss.

In a low crouch, he turned back out to face the direction he'd thought the sound had came from-- Oh yeah, there goes that wall.

With a pensive grimace, he rose, just barely catching sight of a blue figure leaping into a blanket of mist, not five alleys down.

Seem to be handling themselves well enough... I think. Hard to tell.

"Not my fight, anyway." he said, turning back towards the Lavapool. With a brief pause, he gave that statement a little thought as he realized the quantity of smoke that must have filled up the lower levels by now.

They had to have escaped. He didn't believe for a second that the pair would actually stay in there and choke so easily.

His brow furrowed. He and his motley crew had been had. Which meant he needed to adapt accordingly.

Jumping the first gap, Highwind cautiously began to approach the battle happening close by.

helo frens

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:

Everything seemed to be going according to plan. It looked that way to Yasurek at least, though to be fair he was not in the immediate vicinity of the plan and thus did not have the best intell as to the degree of its success. But he was doing a good job at keeping the 'Vika safe while the other members of the crew were off having their elaborate banter-filled action sequence.

With no real weapons though, the 'Vika had little battle capability. Thus, Yasurek would have to do something to pass the time. Seeing as he was driving a pirate ship, there was only one thing to do.

It was time for a sea shanty.

"Yar har, fiddle di dee,

being a pirate is alright to be.

Do what you want cause a pirate is free.

You are a pirate!"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Kahlynn

Despite the scorpion's disturbing lack of injury taken from attacks that could at least stun any normal Rahi, Kahlynn found satisfaction in that it did not seem to notice his presence. This allowed him to move on to step two.

The jagged scales of the monster's back dug into his hands and thighs as he lifted himself into a semi-crawl and moved forward along its unnaturally long torso to its unnaturally large head. Even from upside down, it had a repulsive face that only served to encourage his desire to melt it off. Thus, he proceeded to dig his wrist blade into a gap in its armour to hold him in place, and begun the process.

For a moment, his eyes flared blinding crimson, before an immense quantity of heat descended on the Jaga's head. Kahlynn could feel his sight growing weaker, but still pressed on, pouring waves and waves of heat from his eyes directly to the scaly scalp of the scorpion.

IC:

"Oh well. Better left unanswered."

It didn't seem like the Vortixx was going to be fighting back any time soon once I had finished with him. I tossed the limp body aside, flipping my sword around in my hand so that it pointed the right way, and parried the cutlass of yet another pirate.

"You guys just don't give up, do ya?"

He smiled, revealing no less than a dozen missing teeth. "Ah could ahsk th' same thing, laddie."

"Then you'll make a fine parrot some day," I said, sidestepping another strike. "But until then, I'm afraid I'm a busy man, so I'll have to cut this rendez-vous short."

"Ah'll cut you short, ya gorram fool!"

"How witty." I flicked my wrist, and sent him flying across the ship. "Any other comedians around here?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Nui-Jaga

With an ear-piercing roar that was closer to a screech than anything else, the gigantic scorpion dug it's clawed feet into the earth, fighting to hold itself to the ground against the rapid shifting pull of gravity.  So fixed on it's struggle, in the single-minded way of most rahi, the Jaga hardly noticed as Kahlynn jumped the height up onto it's back.

Though the rahi was definitely not moving anywhere fast, by it's own power or not, it was certainly not defeated.  Evident by the fact that the sizable branch thrown at it like a missile merely bounced off of it's gleaming armor shell with a sound not unlike heard from hitting stone.  In fact, it didn't seem to do much more than make the giant beast even more enraged.  The crackling sound of electricity filled the air, as purple arcs of power shot from Zauk's hand towards the Jaga, dancing across it's body.

Still, the Rahi weathered through it.

IC: Kahlynn

For a moment, his eyes flared blinding crimson, before an immense quantity of heat descended on the Jaga's head. Kahlynn could feel his sight growing weaker, but still pressed on, pouring waves and waves of heat from his eyes directly to the scaly scalp of the scorpion.

IC: Helios (Charred Forest)

I broke my concentration with a grunt, almost forced a step back by letting go of the massive force at my fingertips.

"It's not working" I remarked to Vygel.

One of the Skakdi had struck the massive rahi from above, and the gloomy Vo-Toa had finally decided to do something himself.

To tell the truth, I was a bit lost, I've never been the plan guy, that'd always been Colx or Melna. We had to get the stone, that was currently under the scorpion...

Alright, here goes.

I called upon my powers again, concentrating on the stone and attempting to pull it out from under the Nui-Jaga.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ryzen

Why did i not leave? Tons of reason, I guess. I suppose I have somewhat taken a liking to this place, something that astonished me a lot. Not used to this, as a wanderer. Maybe i need to actually leave.

I opened my eyes, just realizing that I had them closed. Glancing around at my surroundings, i reached to my side and grabbed my pack. Standing up, I began walking, away from here and to there, wherever "there" may be.

IC: Wokiya – Ta-Koro

Wokiya seemed to not be concerned with that in the slightest.

“It’s only a graze. The priority is getting to that hospital and seeing what the people there have to say,” Wokiya said, “The staff over there should be able to better clean it anyway.”

As soon as they were against a wall, away from where people were running in open expense of the village, Wokiya slung down her large, auburn, Kane-Ra-skin purse. “I’ll let you get to work, Doc”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Saeren

"This won't take long." Saeren gave the area a casual wiping to get some of the blood off and improve adhesion before applying the cloth and strips. "There you are. Make sure to get it disinfected." He put away the supplies and stood up. "Don't think me rude, but I need to be going." Saeren bowed to the Matoran and walked back to Svero.

"Sorry bout that, shall we?"

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

IC:

We were facing the impending doom of a losing battle, and apparently we just didn't care.

I smacked one palm with a fist, and between them the first sparks of lightning grew. I grinned, and setting up like a baseball pitcher facing down a player with a batting average lower than Akinii's alcohol tolerance, I sent a bolt of electricity straight into the Jaga's face, where it raced the slipstreams of Vygel's rapier.

This oughta be interesting....

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"I hope I'm not too late to join the party," Kethrye quibbed , stepping out from behind a charred husk of wood that had once centuries again been a tree. Grinning apologetically, he added "I might have gotten. . sidetracked. Sorry."

His sword had already been drawn, and, gripping it in his right hand, he advanced on the Nui-Jaga, confident but reasonably wary. After the horror of the Rahskhi and the cunning of the Makuta's servants, he held little fear of  a simple rahi, but a Nui-Jaga's poison could still prove deadly, and he had fought Rahkshi slightly less hung over.

Kethrye shifted his grip to his sword's pummel, forming a thin coating of frost between the sword and his hand to keep to keep it from being knocking from his grasp by the flailing rahi, then lunged forward, stabbing at the Jaga from outside the reach of its claws and venom tipped tail. The Toa of Ice had watched the rahi shrug off stunning attacks from the other Toa's elemental powers, but he doubted it was immune to its veins bereft of blood. 

IC: Mimira

Lasinia felt a tug on her leg. A very unamused Le-matoran stared at her. 

"You snuck away while I was taking a nap! How come I never get to have any fun?" She pouted. 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Kino)

"Hmm, I don't know about that, sometimes not all of them are that bad. They can be stiff but I'm good at working out their kinks, " I winked, before spearing a piece of shrimp and munching on it. I finished and sipped the rest of the whiskey in my glass, before pouring another for myself. "It really is, and I think can I do some good here, my house is pretty nice too, wouldn't have thought the Guard payed well enough back when I was just a merc. I like being a detective more, more cushy but also it feels good, you know. Thank you Angel, it's nice having someone to talk to and share a dinner with."

IC:

"Yeah, you know, you're right. Food's really good here." In the face of Kino's playful wink, Angel cubed one of the inner sections of his steak and popped it into his mouth from the end of his knife. "Talking's really great, too. Haven't actually done a lot of it for fun since I got the job and the office. And I mean...that's what I'm doing. Having fun." He smiled a bit and cut off another bite of steak; when he'd finished with it he drained the rest of his glass of Bula juice and set the glass back on the table casually.

"Some of us cops get more off time than others, though," he teased. "I gotta say, what with the whole leather catsuit day in day out routine, I didn't expect to see you bumming it when I dropped by." Maybe that was just his experience, though; Tuara had always been on duty even when she took the badge off, restless and in need of stimulus. He hadn't expected to find Kino on the other end of that spectrum, but then again, maybe it wasn't surprising. The smart-aleck, determined Kino who he had hired was a mercenary who had seen the island and all its sights, some of them while performing less than savory tasks; surely she couldn't have been like that outside work, too. But he hadn't expected her to be open, or her to laugh so often, or her to be...bashful, almost?

And he especially hadn't gone into this thinking he'd have fun. But here they were. No weapons drawn at each other, no hint of duplicity, no alarm bells ringing in his head.

Fun.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vezok

The stairs gave way to a damp, musty odor of the kind that was expected for a bar's cellar, and certainly one with as old a foundation as this one.  Hazy light spilled in from behind us, our shadows dancing on the floor below as we made our way down.  The last few steps creaked in protest, and we found ourselves in a sizable room beneath the ground.  Of course, this was Ta-Koro, and so the room looked to be cut from the rocky floor that the Koro was situated upon.  Which was perfect for us.

Of course, I didn't leave the bar above completely unguarded, Vezbot 2000, Slayer of Ankles, was zipping around ready to disconnect some feet.  Oh, it's so had to let them go at such a young age.

I glanced over at Avak, mentally shifting through the plethora of options available to me, picking out two which suited the situation best.  As much as I hated using X-Ray vision (as I did like to keep the remainder of my sanity intact), this time it was useful.  Getting over the particularly strange sensation of looking through objects, I directed my enhanced vision upward, getting a feel for the scenery around.  It worked quite well.

"Alright Avak, let's go."

Before my counterpart had a chance to shoot a look in my direction, I raised my hand towards the empty stone wall before us, exerting my temporary power on it.  As if by sheer force of will, the volcanic rock began to crumble away in a rough semi-circle, the process only quickening as Avak realized what I was doing, and joined in with his own power.

And so we tunneled through the stone, making a path underneath what could have been our prison, and our enemies.  Couldn't wait to tell Thok about this one.  Let's see him one up that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ryzen

I lost track of time. Again. Easy to do when one has nothing to do but walk around with not a single objective in mind. Not objectives, actually. Just plain thoughts, some repeated over and over, while others new as ever.

I should talk to someone. For real. I can't really consider myself as someone, a "someone" would have friends(or acquaintances) or goals. Maybe I should just leave. Doesn't matter where. Just somewhere that is filled with people-to talk to, or at least do something with. I walked on, just heading nowhere in particular, maybe actually meeting someone. Seriously.

OOC: To le

IC: (Kino Iho)

I went to spear another part of my dinner, when my ears heard the sound of my fork striking the plate, I looked down and sheepishly came to the realization that I had been so caught in my conversations with Angelus that I finished my meal without realizing. I couldn't help but giggle when he talked about one of my favorite choices in my wardrobe, and how I kinda pulled a complete one-eighty on him earlier. "Haha, well you know just because I like to wear that around doesn't mean it's the only thing in my dressers. Besides I was at home, I like to chill like that," I chuckled. Part of me was worried that Angelus would have rejected my proposal for a date, and yet he showed up and it was just hard to contain that feeling of elation. All that energy that bubbled up in me and it was a feeling that I hadn't felt...since I met Pae all those years ago, somebody that just felt right, a day that just felt right, and Angel was so perfect tonight, I don't think I could have had anything better. "Sooo, I'm thinking we might bail on dessert here, pick something up on the way back to my place," I said.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Veros

Jolek jumped. Without much as saying a word outside of a near curse. "Boring conversation anyway," I said, glancing back at Crimeia who at this point had sheathed her weapons and was just glancing around. "You want to chase down jumpman?" I said. "Or go look for anyone else calling for help?" I could faintly hear someone calling for help. "Well?"

Crim shrugged. "Either one ought to be interesting. Though you can jump better than me. At least with that karzin' mask of yours."

"Hey just because I beat you in a race one time..."

"ALL THE TIME." Crim pouted. That pout was the pout that would instantly put anyone on her side. It was adorable. 

"I see your point. I'll go chase after Jumpin' Jolek. Which I will probably call him from now on assuming he doesn't try to kill me." I blinked out of existence towards the direction Jolek went towards, leaving Crim behind. "Got your back Jumpin' Jolek!" I called. Spirits why am I now the nicknamer. 

IC: Crimeia

Rescue duty. Woohoo. I dashed off down the alleyway. "Whoever was calling for help, I'm on my way!" I called. Assuming they're only mostly dead and not all dead. I felt rumbling under my feet. Quake? Or just...nah, no way...

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

We tunneled for a few minutes, taking turns hammering away at the volcanic rock that had hardened over the centuries to support Ta-Koro's burden. There was no conversation between Vezok and I; from time to time one of us would grunt to the other to look back and see if we were being followed, but otherwise we were too busy boring our way to freedom to turn this little escapade into a date night. Vezok was the better tactician (mention that to him and they'll never find your body) and he had taken what resistance had already been thrown our way and made a couple guesses regarding where the Guard and volunteers had parked themselves. If he was right, we were passing right under the last ring of the siege right about now. If he was wrong, he might well have been building a tunnel right into the Ta-Matoran's waiting hands.

Luckily, for once in his life, Vezok came through for us. 

My boy had been bemoaning the loss of his Harpoon and Zamor Launcher since we'd first crossed paths by the Inn, and so it fell to my Pickaxe to hollow us an air shaft and climb to victory. Vezok, bare handed and ready for a fight, put one hand on each end of the hole and hefted himself through it, knocking obsidian, rock, and packed dirt to the ground like hail at my feet. A little bit landed on my head, and he chuckled darkly, which I took as a sign that at least there weren't any hostiles in the street. With a final look down the tunnel, I pulled myself up after him, and together we sealed the exit we'd created, just as we'd sealed the entrance.

Still no hostiles. About a block and a half away, the Lavapool Inn was burning; Vezok and I ducked into an alley, out of sight of anyone who might come blundering down the street. When the coast was clear, we whooped out and high fived, congratulating ourselves on our quick thinking and creative brilliance. For two seconds, I think I forgot to hate him.

"Alright, let's get out of here. They're not gonna sit still like numbskulls forever."

"I gotta get my Harpoon," Vezok repeated, and I groaned. "That thing's worth more to me than any of you."

"Would you shut up about the Harpoon? We sent Thok into the Guard HQ to grab your stupid weapons. Let's go."

"Thok? You sent Thok to get my weapons? He'll break it if he does get it, and the Guard HQ--"

"--is crawling with activity," I finished, chuckling darkly. The first shreds of realization began to creep into Vezok's angry eyes. "Would you rather have your stick back, or would you rather see that Thok's pretty head on a spike?"

An ugly smile grew across Vezok's face.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Preparing to leap the next gap, Jol stopped himself short as a sudden sound reached his ears.

Was that--

A faint meaty smack a moment later, and he understood.

Jol Highwind found himself once again thanking his life as a jungle boy. He had no doubt a normal Toa wouldn't have picked up on that, or even kept their ears as open as their eyes. Turning and dropping down into the alley below--tuck and roll to bleed off impact-- he dusted himself off and walked out towards the now quite understandably deserted streets, burning ruins to his back. He was a hunter for effectively his entire life, and as such, he was very much excited when his prey made itself known to the world once more after disappearing.

Stalking through the street as quietly as he could--admittedly harder on the pavement--he pressed himself close to the adjacent building. Not flat, of course, but close.

Here we go again.

helo frens

IC:

"That's fine with me," Angelus accepted graciously. "Do you have dessert at your place or do you want to stop somewhere else? What do you want for dessert, anyway? What do you normally do for dessert anyway? Most of the time in the jungle I just ate pears, but I guess people in the Koro get kind of ornate with what they like to eat after dinner. Which, I mean, I'm cool with. Food can be fun."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Well there's this place just around the market, giving how hot it is normally I wouldn't recommend getting ice cream, there's even this thing where they mix in a candy with it. I'm sure you'll love it." I chuckled, pulling out the widgets for the bill and the tip, and setting them down on the table, the bourbon was finished between the two of us, seemed both of us could hold our liquor wasn't surprised with Angel though, struck me as a man who could. "Yeah, there's also sorbet among other things, so I'm sure we'll find something you like." I moved over to him, reaching for his hand, hoping that he'd let me take it. 

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Must be busy, Wokiya thought as she bowed in thanks and resumed her walk to the hospital. It was in eyesight now and it would only be a few moments before she was inside and transferred to the resting area, where survivors were likely to be to tell their story.

As she walked she wondered how many medics there were outside the hospital watching and looking for the wounded that were scattered around this village. 

Hospital

There was an obvious look of tiredness hidden by genuine concern and empathy on the clerk’s face. The Matoran looked about middle age, and a tablet rested on the dull grey, stone desk.

“Name?” the clerk asked Wokiya.

“Wokiya. Of the Mata Nui Daily,” the Ga-Matoran answered gently, “I just want to get this arm checked out”

She showed the clerk the bandaged arm casually. The clerk examined it for a few seconds and looked back up at Wokiya.

“Looks like only a graze, but we’ll get you processed,” the clerk said, “Just fill out this tablet, if you can”

“No problem,” Wokiya took the tablet and chisel and walked off and had a seat in the surprisingly not crowded waiting area.

------------

Once Wokiya was placed in her room, she waited for the nurses to leave before slipping out behind them. Eyewitnesses had to be behind every one of these doors, and she would listen to their stories.

OOC: Open for interaction.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Jol's breath began to shorten as he sloooowly crept along the side of the building, which just so happened to be Jungle Jerval's Jammin' Fruit Jamboree, a popular snack bar hosting an assortment of distinctly Le-Wahi themed treats concocted by a distinctly Le-Wahi themed Skakdi and coincidentally a favorite stop of Jol's which he found to be a rare gem in the sprawl of Ta-Kor--FOCUS.

Karz, he was getting too used to city life. What kind of hunt was he on, if he let himself first get too excited, then almost derailed by the sweet scent of-- oh man, those were fresh plantains being fried.

...Today has just been too long.

Here Jol peeked around a corner, self-frustration evident within his expression. Needed to return to that blank slate and stay open to everything. Not just particularly succulent siren songs.

Er, smells.

Well, whatever.

He kept peering down for a moment, hesitant to step in fully. He was pretty sure he'd heard talking just now, and there was no telling who it could be. Hopefully the two he was looking for, but on the other side of the coin...

"No use barging into a two on one scenario." he mumbled to himself, focus and relative relaxation regained.

Fruit, man. Powerful stuff.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

OOC: Open for interaction.

OOC: Oh yeah, Mekana is in the hospital, what do ya know? If you want Wokiya to stumble into Mekana's room feel free. ;)

IC: Mekana

Mekana started to poke Ophaim repeatedly. "Hey...hey...hey...hey...can I borrow some money?" She wasn't asking quietly either, forgetting to use her inside voice. 

IC: Mimira

Mimira stepped on an attacking pirate's foot, then kicked him in the shin, and then made silly faces at him. The pirate didn't seem amused, and swung a fist at the girl. 

IC: Mekana

"Oh yeah? Well the root of all evil is gonna pay my hospital bill!" 

"Well there's this place just around the market, giving how hot it is normally I wouldn't recommend getting ice cream, ###### there's even this thing where they mix in a candy with it. I'm sure you'll love it." I chuckled, pulling out the widgets for the bill and the tip, and setting them down on the table, the bourbon was finished between the two of us, seemed both of us could hold our liquor wasn't surprised with Angel though, struck me as a man who could. "Yeah, there's also sorbet among other things, so I'm sure we'll find something you like." I moved over to him, reaching for his hand, hoping that he'd let me take it. 

IC:

Angelus caught sight of Kino's hand stirring toward his and let her take it. The Toa of Fire stood and pushed his chair in with the back of his foot. Before he walked away from the table, he took the last few drinks of his glass of Bula juice - he'd only had a glass or two of whiskey, preferring to finish off the juice on a glass-by-glass basis. While they maneuvered clearly through the aisles and the Captain said his hearty goodbyes to the waiter who'd served them (he'd left the Vortixx a sizable enough tip; it was one of the things he'd learned really put a smile on people's faces since he'd integrated into civilized life) his fingers intertwined with Kino's and, after a couple seconds' deliberation, squeezed them briefly. 

"I think I've had ice cream once with Tuara," he recalled, as he walked her away from the steakhouse and out closer to the markets. "Before then, the only desserts I'd ever had were fruity, so she broke me in easy with a banana split. I remember wondering how they made the stuff even exist without just melting. I mean...volcano and all."

"Believe me I don't even know myself. I'm still trying to figure it out."

Angel laughed, but his forehead had scrunched in thought, and his eyes were looking around the night sky as if the answer to how things stayed cold in the Koro of Fire was lurking somewhere between the stars.

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME