• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
2290 replies to this topic

#2281 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 08:21 PM

IC:

"Thank God. Only I'm allowed to make tasteless jokes."

-Void

Edited by Emissary, Jul 23 2014 - 08:23 PM.

#2282 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,575 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 09:52 PM

IC: (Kol)

Kol fired a crossbow bolt at the explosive projectile mid-air, causing it to explode prematurely and likely throw its shooter overboard. In doing so, he also (by near-complete accident) caused the explosive to erupt quite near the ship's mast. If this would do any damage to said mast, he did not know. He was already off to inflict more damage to the ship, headed straight for the wheel, where hopefully he could take control of the ship and turn it to ram upon one of its sister ships.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#2283 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,075 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 10:06 PM

IC: Chivinix

chivinix looked back to wryu and shook his head

"Chivinix not expect help.. If chivinix can't handle something chivinix deserves to be killed."

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#2284 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,023 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 02:34 AM

IC: Lasinia

"I like jokes too."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#2285 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 09:45 AM

IC:

"All right, all right," I said, crossing my arms with a smirk on my face. "Hit me with a joke. Your best joke."

-Void

#2286 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,023 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 09:55 AM

"Where did the Skakdi inventor go after the explosion?"

Pause.

"Everywhere."

#2287 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 10:07 AM

IC:

"Where do you find a dog with no legs?"

"Right where you left it."

-Void

#2288 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,744 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 05:14 PM

IC (Lohkar)

"Stop wastin' time, ya pair o' hypocrites."

Edited by That Ghosthands is a spy, Jul 24 2014 - 05:15 PM.

tyler_sig_pastiche.png

#2289 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,948 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 12:02 PM

IC: Gavarm's faith in Coryza had just been proven to have a rock-solid foundation. The colonel's face rose as he puffed out a smoke ring, the surrounding cacophony of bloodshed and struggle rushing from his ears to electrify his wire of a body. That was a familiar sensation, though. A small portion of his mind noted greater excitement than usual. Maybe, he wondered, it was his nostalgia. The stranger so beneficial to their plan moved and thought with a moxie that was so reminiscent of an old friend with a distinctive accent. Could the two be one and the same?

Yes, Gavarm inevitably concluded, but he put a moratorium on his speculation. Now was the time to lose himself in other things than his hypotheses.

Gavarm smiled.

He spat out his cigar and chucked his hook onto the surface of Coryza's grim work. He'd learned from another old friend, one of quiet speech and loud thoughts, that a leader showed by doing. Now was the time to show and for his followers to ape his part, as determined by both the orders of his military clout and his unwritten dominance. He extracted his saperka and zipped across in the same moment. By the time he reached the blood-spattered deck of the enemy ship, he had produced an arming sword and a broadening grin.

Then Gavarm began a quiet demonstration of the importance of each regarding those whom still thought it wise to ignore boarders.

#2290 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 05:19 PM

IC:

"I beg to differ, Captain; from where I'm standing, we're being perfectly productive with our time, what with keeping our mental faculties finely tuned."

-Void

#2291 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,023 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 07:13 PM

"It's a no-brainer that we're making jokes when bored."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum