• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
3029 replies to this topic

#3001 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:19 PM

IC: Ophaim

Ophaim gently moved to lift Mekana up, carefully slotting her into the cart.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#3002 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:25 PM

IC: Mekana

Mekana gritted her teeth in slight discomfort, but settled down once she was secure in the cart. She laughed. "This is kind of exciting." 

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#3003 Offline -Vesok-

-Vesok-
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 22 posts

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:26 PM

IC: Marda

Marda stared at the newcomer for a moment before laughing out loud. Just as she'd expected, they thought she was being rude, and if there was anything that made people show their true colors it was someone being rude. When her laughter died down she continued to smile.

"I like you, newbie. Tell you what, you promise to help us fight off anything in our way and you're welcome with us anytime. The name's Marda. Marda Belatroja." she said, holding out a hand.

IC: Voran
He grinned even wider. " Fighting? You don't have to worry about that. "

#3004 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:28 PM

Cakes were carefully placed in strategic locations on the cart to hide Mekana. Her items were stashed inside plastic cakes made specifically for the purpose of smuggling things out.

The cart started to roll. Ophaim pushed it out the door.

The escape had begun.

#3005 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,006 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:32 PM

IC: Ryzen

I glanced at the Matoran next to me. "Haven't been here in a while. Do we just go?"

#3006 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:36 PM

Mekana couldn't see anything from inside the cart, every time the cart hit a bump she did her best not to make any sounds that would blow her cover. 

I just hope the nurse doesn't go into the room before we clear the hospital...

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#3007 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

• 4,139 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:44 PM

IC

Toa Joske

Chapter One: Crystals, Temples, Secrets... oh my.

I took a deep breath.

One...

I clenched and unclenched my fists.

Two...

I closed my eyes and exhaled through my nose.

Three...

I pursed my lips as the rest of the air escaped my lungs, opening my eyes halfway.

Release.

In that moment I let it go. It wasn't worth it. There were much bigger things at stake than my own comfort zone. Besides, this was typical Dor, I had to remember that. Without a second thought he was willing to help me, and that meant something. Though the fact Skyra was holding back a laugh-

Let it go.

Right.

I turned to her, raising an eyebrow and I bounced on my toes, pulling out my disk launcher. As I reloaded I rolled my eyes, turning at the same time and casually following the assassin I had starting calling a friend. This was either one of my most brilliant plans to date or it was going to end terribly. What really got me was that fact that he had a sniper rifle just sitting on the loveseat... out in the open... apparently loaded.

Suddenly I felt a little better that he liked me rather than disliked me. Then I remembered the smooch.

Only a little.

"Coming?" I asked to Skyra, glancing behind me quickly as I did, Dor ahead of me and to the left. With a much concentration that I could muster, I activated my mask.

We need to kill this thing before it can report back to Zaktan.

I saw it glow, then fade away. I frowned, wondering if that was all that was required. This mask was such an enigma... it seemed to work when I wasn't thinking, yet whenever I tried to use it directly things didn't quite work out how I imagined it (Reo's karate practice coming predominately to mind) or not at all.

I guess we'll find out, won't we?

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image

#3008 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 09:58 PM

IC: Skyra

I pulled out my blunderbuss from it's holster, quickly stuffing some pellets into the barrel and cocking the weapon. "Of course." I turned to look at the two Skakdi still in the room. "Laters." 

I went out into the streets without another word, just behind Joske. I hadn't faced a Rahkshi since Le-koro had been attacked by an army of them all those months ago, when the Maru defeated Makuta. This time though it was just one Rahkshi against three crazy Toa with questionable sexuality, how hard could it be? 

Edited by Skitty, Sep 21 2014 - 09:59 PM.

#3009 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:07 PM

They were in the hallway, traversing at a leisurely speed.

"How bumpy is it?"

#3010 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:08 PM

"Nothing -OW- that I can't handle..." 

#3011 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:10 PM

"Want me to go faster?"

#3012 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:13 PM

"As long as it doesn't look suspicious...sure..." 

#3013 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,393 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:19 PM

IC:

"I try, I try." Angelus laughed the joke off and, shaking his head, quickly became more business-minded. "Hope nobody's heard anything from the Akiri yet. Chances are he's asked for me by now, actually...Kino, we're gonna have to head over there. Jolek...were you in the fight?"

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#3014 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,991 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:22 PM

IC: "chYEAH I was!" he responded, grinning widely.

"Not much of a fight really though, to be honest." he added a moment later.

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.

#3015 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:22 PM

Ophaim pushed the cart a bit faster. The entrance was close, but could they get past the receptionist?

#3016 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,393 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:24 PM

IC:

Angelus' head almost audibly made the noise of a cracking whip when he turned to look at Jol Highwind again. His eyes scanned the Toa of Magnetism up and down a couple times before rolling back to Kino.

"Well, that's great," he said after a second, furrowing his brow. "Think you could give us anything on whatever Skakdi you saw?"

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#3017 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:27 PM

"Hey...when you get to the receptionist....bribe her with cake if she gets suspicious...."

#3018 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:33 PM

Ophaim entered the reception. The receptionist was busy with something.

"She is not looking. We're clear."

#3019 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:36 PM

The reception stirred and looked right at the cart. "Hey...what's in the cart?"

"Gogogogogogogo!" 

Edited by Skitty, Sep 21 2014 - 10:37 PM.

#3020 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:40 PM

"I am not a sports cart driver."

Not that it stopped him from speeding out the hospital with Mekana in his cake cart.

#3021 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:51 PM

Mekana made sounds of discomfort and pain as they speed out of the hospital. "D-Did we -ow- make it?" 

#3022 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 10:57 PM

They were out of the hospital and onto the streets. Strange glances were being thrown their way, but Ophaim had moved quickly enough to make pursuit by the hospital workers too much of an effort.

"No. We are currently on our way to prison."

#3023 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 11:01 PM

"WHAT."

#3024 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 11:07 PM

"From a certain point of view, my inn is a prison."

#3025 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 11:08 PM

Mekana started to sob.

#3026 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 11:23 PM

"Why are you crying?"

#3027 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,250 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Sep 21 2014 - 11:25 PM

IC:

Listen: you've read me for a while now, yeah? Gotten plenty acquainted with my breezy charm? My scathing, topical wit? My towering, but welcoming, intellect? My narrative excellence? My endearing prose? My considerateness towards you, dear reader (I mean, karz, do I have to be writing this for you? Do I have to tell you every little genius thought that runs through the old noggin? No; you oughta feel blessed to be privy to my tale as it's told)? Yeah, you think you know me. Well, news flash people: you don't know me. Because you ain't seen me get mad yet. You've seen me on the job kill little old ladies; you've seen me pull pranks the likes of which you've never imagined; you've seen me stare down genocide with a grin. I don't care about people, so maybe I'm not people (let's be real, I'm almost definitely on a higher tier than most of y'all snitches). But like people, I can be mad.

I already said, just in my last installment, that anger's a waste of time, and that there's none of it a few shots of one kind or another won't fix. But I'm also a Skakdi, and if there's one thing Skakdi're really, really good at, it's being angry. Seriously, savagely angry. Barehanded decapitation without wearing an apron angry. I'm-gonna-pull-your-eyeballs-out-through-your-toenails-and-make-you-drink-the-resultant-smoothie angry.

The Containment Sphere finally melted around me, but nobody, not even trusty Sodium ("Na," geddit) paid any attention. They were all too preoccupied with another newcomer, one of Poorian's (Poorian because we're all about to feel real sorry for him, geddit) boy toys, if that smooch was to be believed. The part of me that didn't want to scrape something's guts out with a blunt shovel wondered cursorily how many men were in Dor-Dor's life, and prepared to formulate a pun about it. But unfortunately, my better nature had been long since drowned, drowned by the blood that rose in my throat with the power of a sea to explode past my gaze in a violent spray. I guess opera music and being seriously ticked elicit my best syntax. Whatever. The point is this; the new guy's panted words about who-even-cares drew eyes and ears away from me.

Hey, reader, you know what makes me wanna, I dunno, play ping pong with your spleen? When you don't look at me. Yeah, you. Not that other reader over there. I seriously mean you, stupid. Look at me. You, who's reading this, I'm talking to you. That spleen's lookin' pretty bouncy. YOU; what part of that don't you get? I see you, your face is all whitey-blue lit. I know who you are. I know where you are. I see you.

YOU.

LOOK

AT

ME.

...Now, was that so hard?

While everyone directed their worthless, tasteless attention to the inferior life form whose only virtue (and a shaky one, might I be so egregious as to add) seemed to be his novelty, I scowled, grabbed the near-empty bottle on the table next to me, and followed my own instructions by trying to banish my anger with a shot. Alas, a swig of happy-juice didn't do much to quell the not-so-happy-juice that'd started boiling up in my gut the second Mr. Superiority dared touch my gold tooth. Who even does that? That's what really set me off, lemme tell you. Disses didn't help, fine, I'll admit it. Dor learned from the best; I hadn't anticipated the kind of fire he'd spat (and while I could cleverly counter all his jibes here for your benefit, the boss - Mr. Mad-As-Karz - tells me there isn't time to narratively smell the flowers).

Whatever the case, I digress; his words were just fuel to the fire. He touched my freakin' tooth. That was straight unforgivable. You wanna play the tooth game, Shaddick? I'll tie you down with barbed wire (or scarves, for symbolism), yank each and every one of your bitsy less-than-pearlies out with rusty pliers, taking my time so that you can't just pass out from the pain or blood loss. I'll throw you off a seaside cliff with weights tied around your ankles and watch you sink, the water above you bubbling brown as the last of your blood and life-breath escapes your screaming mouth. I'll watch the sharks, drawn by the bleeding, accelerate your death and take your flesh from you mouthful by mouthful. And then I'd make a fortune on the designer jewelery I made outa your teeth. Yeah, let's play the tooth game, sissy.

At the behest of the Toa of Fire's pleas, Dor-Dor turned away from me with infuriating disregard and ambled out onto the street, like it was over. But it wasn't over between us, not that easy. Not by a long shot.

Long shot. His sniper rifle. Heh.

See, it's funny because when I tackled him from behind as he turned into the street, I grabbed the butt of the rifle that hung at his shoulder and pounded it down with all my strength at his head. His stupid, big fat tooth-grabbing stupid head. I hated his stupid face.

Anger's a heckuva drug.

Edited by Nuju Metru, Sep 21 2014 - 11:28 PM.

dordorandgrokkie.jpg

#3028 Offline NatoGreavesy

NatoGreavesy
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 631 posts

Posted Sep 22 2014 - 12:39 AM

OOC: ######... this interaction has been going so slowly for so long I've become complacent. Way to crash the party Joske. I go to sleep for one night and find an entire page of new posts. Time to play catchup. 

IC: Natharius.

Natharius had no real idea what was going on anymore. Everything was happening so fast; who was the new guy, where had he come from, why had Dorian kissed him, what was he talking about? And then Grokk had flipped out and attacked Dorian the second the containment sphere had evaporated. This was getting way out of hand. And what the heck was a Rahkshi? If the new guy was telling the truth about one of them following him, then Natharius figured he was going to find out real soon. But should he help Grokk before the unknown creature arrived? Remembering what Skyra had said upstairs about Grokk dragging him down, he hesitated, uncertain. This was a delicate situation, and if he picked a side, he might end up choosing the wrong one. Right now, he wasn't even sure if there was a right side in this fight. 

Backing away a little, Natharius silently drew his sword.

He had a feeling that he would be needing it soon.

IC: Zaara.

"So, it's settled then?" Zaara asked, smirking at the new arrival's enthusiasm. "We're all heading to Le-Wahi?" 

Edited by NatoGreavesy, Sep 22 2014 - 12:39 AM.

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

Chronicles Of The Cold Hearted

My Ongoing Fanfic: Chronicles of the Cold Hearted

Bionicle 2015 – The Legend That Will Live Forever!

#3029 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,791 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2014 - 05:46 AM

IC: Skyra

"Oh ######!" We hadn't gone a block down the street and all karz was breaking loose already. Grokk had come from out of nowhere and tackled Dorian right in the middle of the street. He looked angry, really angry. I was pretty clear he was gonna beat the ###### out of Dorian if he had his way. 

Not if I can help it. I returned my blunderbuss to my hostler as a raised a hand and sent a blast of air toward Grokk. With any luck the force of the blast would push Grokk off of Dorian before he beat his face to a pulp. 

"Don't call your inn a prison...please!" She cried, not sure what the emotional outburst was about herself.  

Edited by Skitty, Sep 22 2014 - 05:47 AM.

#3030 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,008 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2014 - 05:47 AM

"Why is that?"

0 user(s) are browsing this forum