BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Pae expected a response, and without hesitation he continued on, "We originally planned to steal records from your office. We could have still done that during the chaos," he looked her hard in the eye, "We chose to save your life." he stood up, reaching his full height, "Besides, how do I know you didn't pay to kill Matoro?"

IC: Korzaa

The Captain did not back down as her captor rose tall above her. He was a taller Toa, and she wasn't especially tall, even for a Matoran; he was likely more than twice her height, and made an imposing figure. She stubbornly stared at him. "I fought tooth and nail to defend my Koro, even when it may have meant my own death." She spoke staunchly, unwavering. "I did not take any action to ascertain control of the city, even when Akiri Ambages himself suggested I do so. I don't have the money either, and a quick search through my documents, if you had looked through them, could easily ascertain I have made no suspicious withdrawals of funds and have done everything in my power to benefit the Koro and the safety of our leaders. I do not understand why I need to defend myself to the thief that broke into my village with the attacking force. Forcibly removing me from the scene of battle against my will does not make you a hero, nor does it make you worthy of my trust."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC:

OK, RPers questing with Sanguivox! UltimoScorp and I have finalized our quest plans. Our new, canon-appropriate, and forum-rules-according quest is taking the Onu-Koro highway to Le-Koro and discovering the secret of the beetles terrorizing Le-Wahi! And yes, Uncle Chael whatever, there's still plenty o' loot involved! Thanks for questing with us, and let's continue this BZPRPG adventure!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Tiragath, is your PC Miya still in this? Also, man, that took a bit of hammering out. Hopefully the different plot will work out alright.

IC Mirin: "If it is not too much trouble, I will return to the beach where I woke, Turaga. I would like to meditate. Please come find me when all is ready."

OOC: Mirin to Ta-Wahi beach.

IC: Skyra

I mewed happily, soon I'd be sinking frosting covered cake into my teeth! However I put my pasty filled thoughts away for the moment as I thought of something important. 

"We can take Destiny to Ga-koro, fastest way to get there." I wondered how Dorian felt about flying. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Natharius.

"Ah... Sure..." Natharius said uncertainly. Was this part of his interogation? Good guard, bad guard and so on?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Hehe, something like that. I've had a vigilante streak flare up now and again in the past, as well as growing up in the jungle and all that entails. If there's one thing I can do, it's fight." Jolek said a little self-deprecatingly. "What about you? You look pretty tough, and like you aren't too far removed from fighting yourself if I had to guess."

----------------------------------------------------

IC: "So, what do you two make'a this?" Teide asked, looking to Miya and Vaisaga ponderously. 

helo frens

IC: "Really? Must've just misread you, then. You look like you've had a few rough days recently and I'm typically on the right track when my gut's tellin' me that." He frowned, a tad embarassed at having made such an imperecptive first impression.

Well, can't change that now.

"Guess nobody's perfect, huh? My bad, then."

------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "I think I've got a potato somewhere."

helo frens

IC Brontes

"Well, I did come here from Ko-Koro, you heard about it yet?" I recollect the invasion, fleeing to the hospital part 1, re-entering the city via underground, breaking into the sanctum, running from the sanctum, being attacked by zombies, fleeing to the hospital part 2, the merc attack, their side switch-a-roo, fleeing from the hospital and eventual crossing to Ta-Koro.

"So yeah, probably a little bit of rough manly aura left over from that."

IC Miya

"Haven't you ever met a little girl Mr.Poncho? We like sweets, not potatoes..."

...but close to it

IC Sanguivox

I found Miya, Viasaga, and Tiede in the house asking about food. I reminded them: "You know, I've got some food here, Miya,as we're in my house. DO you wanna lodge here?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Jol let out a low whistle, eyebrows going high as he took all of that in. "Yeah, I think that'd do it. Good thing you managed to get everyone out okay."

---------------------

IC: "You'll learn to love the starchy energy-giving blandness of potatoes, kid. They're how empires rise and fall, the staple crops that give the workers strength!" he declared boldly, overcome with the strange resolve to defend the tuber somewhere within one of his pockets.

"Besides, I already ate all my sweets on the way here. It was like two. Not very good anyway."

helo frens

IC Sanguivox

I throw a plate and some waffles into the air. I squirt some syrup perfectly along them, and the plate, all of the waffles, and the three virtues (drawn in syrup) land neatly and perfectly on Miya's lap. "Are you happy, youngling?"

• Upvote 1

IC Brontes

"get everyone out"

everyone

every-

-one

Not Dahkapa, who he left behind. Not the unnamed matoran that Verulas carried a memento of. Not the patients that couldn't endure the slog to the break, nor the dozens of guards he passed in the snow. Dead and quiet. Karz, even the enemy had lost dozens. How many pairs of corpses did he pass, enemy and enemy entwined in mutual death.

He was staring blankly, pretty rude of him.

"... You're right, at least we got everyone out."

IC Miya

"Sugoi!~"

...but close to it

IC: Korzaa

The Captain did not back down as her captor rose tall above her. He was a taller Toa, and she wasn't especially tall, even for a Matoran; he was likely more than twice her height, and made an imposing figure. She stubbornly stared at him. "I fought tooth and nail to defend my Koro, even when it may have meant my own death." She spoke staunchly, unwavering. "I did not take any action to ascertain control of the city, even when Akiri Ambages himself suggested I do so. I don't have the money either, and a quick search through my documents, if you had looked through them, could easily ascertain I have made no suspicious withdrawals of funds and have done everything in my power to benefit the Koro and the safety of our leaders. I do not understand why I need to defend myself to the thief that broke into my village with the attacking force. Forcibly removing me from the scene of battle against my will does not make you a hero, nor does it make you worthy of my trust."

IC: Pae

Pae waited a while before responding with a low 'hm'. He turned away for a moment, "You don't need to defend yourself," he loosened his cloak and took it off to toss it on another crate, "I must have your word that you will not reveal to any others who I work for," Pae turned to face her again, "There are agents of Makuta in even the safest places, and my employer cannot be taken off the board before they've begun to play."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Vygel

"At this point, she's done so much with it that you'd think it was hers, if you don't mind the observation," Vygel commented as he studied his weapons.

"Rapier or sword, you think?"

IC: Plagia

This was getting ###### freaky, let me tell you. Suddenly, having a weapon on hand was looking like a real investment.

"Thanks man," I said, grabbing the hammer as I stood up. Then I turned to Vygel.

"I thought a rapier was just another kind of sword?"

IC: Helios (Secret Crypt)

"You know she has a point there"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ril

IC: Tecso

The Matoran continued to look suspiciously at some of the harder patrons (read: most likely to beat up Tecso), but he visibly lightened up and scrambled over to the nearest high stool beside Ril.

"Hey Sarge! Thought I couldn't find ya?" he said, as he got a cup of cranberry juice, completely oblivious to Ril's visible annoyance and consternation at Tecso's materialisation.

"At this point, she's done so much with it that you'd think it was hers, if you don't mind the observation," Vygel commented as he studied his weapons.

"Rapier or sword, you think?"

IC: Plagia

This was getting ###### freaky, let me tell you. Suddenly, having a weapon on hand was looking like a real investment.

"Thanks man," I said, grabbing the hammer as I stood up. Then I turned to Vygel.

"I thought a rapier was just another kind of sword?"

IC: Helios (Secret Crypt)

"You know she has a point there"

"Really? You had to make that pun."

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC:

How exactly do you explain this in words? Flay thought to herself as she walked through the streets of Ta-Koro, blind to the ongoings of life around her. 

And how exactly do you put this into context?

Well, lets see. The ex-wanted island renowned mercenary who you were supposed to be supervising leaves town without any warning; then when he comes back he helps out - and in quite a useful, almost non-sardonic manner - in tracking down a bunch of crazy psychopaths who committed crime and terror; and then he goes ahead and nearly rips someone’s heart out of their body.

The situation could quite honestly be placed on both extremes of the spectrum that encompassed ‘Not surprising at all, I totally expected something like that to happen’ all the way to ‘Areyouseriousyoudidwhat’. 

Which is annoying. Why?

A) It doesn’t explain anything about how you feel about the situation.

B) It doesn’t explain anything about why the situation happened.

C) And it makes you feel like it’s you who’s out of whack.

Of course, this was Dorian. He probably made everyone around him feel out of whack. Which begs the question as to how he feels in regards to himself being…himself.

Flay sighed. Until she actually talked to Dorian in person her train of thoughts would probably lead straight to a dead end, and she’d end up getting off the train at ####thatville. 

And that, in sum, explained why she was walking in the direction of the residential district.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Sanguivox:

I drop a potato in Teide's lap, and tell them: "I'm going to go prepare your rooms here." I leave the room to set up guest lodgings.

IC:

"Oh, ######."

"That's no way to talk about my bird!"

"That's my parole officer. Act natural."

Skyra started to whistle.

"I hate you," I muttered, eyes roving over alleyways for an avenue I could take that would keep me protected from Flay lighting her hands on fire and storming my personal bubble again. If I wanted to get to the Ta-Koro gates, there was no exit here - everything on the left would take me out towards downtown and the Magma Lounge while everything on the right just brought me deeper into the residential district; that wouldn't be a problem if it didn't mean an even more convoluted route out. 

I checked out Flay's...hands. There we go. Hands. Right under the distracting floral patterns on her armor. Hands? Handj--hands. Not on fire.

Amp up that charm, buddy boy, we're flying close to the sun on this one.

"Flay! Hey! Flay!"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Korero and Hile from Ko-Wahi

IC (Korero)

The ashen streets of Ta-Koro shimmered into existence around Hile. The Hiko-trip was disorientating, and the Matoran stumbled forwards, catching himself on a wall—just in time to see his own silhouette briefly cast into sharp relief on the wall by a flash of light from behind him.

He wheeled around, but Korero was gone.

OOC: Korero to Ko-Wahi.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro):

Hile swung his hands in frustration. Surely he should have expected that the Toa Maru would not let him tag along, but Korero's move had come as a surprise.

I wonder if Takua ever found himself in a similar situation... he thought.

OOC: Hile open for interaction.

IC:

"Shoot straight, stay true, say hi to the girls," Angelus ordered, forgoing the fist and standing up to embrace his one-time teammate. "And bring everyone home again. I'll have one of the deadbeats outside see that you get a little bit of a Guard pension if you need some coinage in your pockets - if you need anything else, just let them know."

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dakku (Ta-koro)

"Very well", I said to Venemi, and dropped some widgets on the counter. "So, is it urgent, or can we go sightseeing?" Along with the Kolhii stadium, I wanted to go visit Akiri's hut and the shrine of Toa Tahu. I had also heard rumours about the famous Lavapool Inn being destroyed, so I wanted to check that as well. I don't really need Venemi, but I would prefer not to be alone in an unfamiliar Koro. She is not the friendliest or the most talkative person, so I wished to have better company. For example, my wife. I hoped that she was fine, I really did.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Venemi)

"Yeah...let's go sightseeing..." Although she made it sound like she didn't want to,, she had only ever really seen the bad side of Ta, and maybe she could see some of the sights, while making sure that this naive matoran wasn't mugged as soon as he stepped outside...

Kathok

OOC: Daniel and Silo, mind some interaction?

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Magma Lounge):

After a while of aimless walking around the Koro, deep in thought, Hile decided to get a drink to ease his nerves. Sighing, he entered the bar known as the Magma Lounge. Since the Lavapool Inn was gone, this seemed the second best place to go.

Hile was surprised, and a bit excited, to see another Ko-Matoran inside. Having just been whisked away from Ko-Koro, Hile wondered how much this particular Matoran knew about the disaster that had befallen their city. Maybe he had been evacuated too?

"Hi there, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting...", Hile said, approaching Dakku and Venemi. "But I'm happy to see another Ko-Matoran here... especially after what happened in Ko-Koro, if you've heard."