BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:

Yasurek shot a concerned glace at Lasinia before reluctantly handing most of his great many spears to Mimira. He kept 4 unimportant ones with him, just in case.

"Take care not to lose any of those," He told Mimi. "I'll know if any are missing. Also, don't hurt yourself or any of the crew with those. I'm sure you're already aware, but the pointy bit is the most dangerous part."

After taking a quick trip below deck to grab some extra air bladders, he returned to the rest of the group and turned to Lohkar. "You coming as well, Captain Lohkar Sir? You are the most aquatically inclined of us after all."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Natharius.

"I wouldn't know. I've only been here a few days." His tone turned bitter. "Half of that time was spent in Guard custody." 

IC: Kaeren

"Ah," he paused. "I can start to see why you aren't too keen on the Guards." he said. "Karz, any bar serving a drink will do. Let's just walk a bit till we pass one, has to be one around here somewhere."

"Alright..." he started walking. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The guardsman led Veteran and Verulas back towards the gate, hailing his two comrades there before approaching and having a very short conversation with them concerning the two mercenaries. A few looks were cast their way as Verulas crossed his arms over his chest and began tapping his foot, but eventually they were notified that they were allowed to leave and continue on their way back to Ko-Wahi.

Verulas stepped through the gate first.

"Here's hoping that Chuckles had better luck," he sighed, waiting for him and the Skakdi to get far enough away so that the guards wouldn't hear them. "Told you I was good with words."

Septima waited a moment in front of a store window, watching as the duo moved practically out of sight before making her way out of the city as well. 

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Veteran. 

"Sorry ta break it to ya mate, but you're karzdamn awful with words." Veteran said gravely, shaking his head. "I'm sure "Chuckles" had far better luck than you, since he was paired with someone who was actually, yaknow, competent." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Hey," Verulas said as he continued walking. "We got inside, we didn't get arrested, and we didn't get into one single fight while we were there; I'm considering that a win since we didn't recieve multiple fireballs to the face, and our bodies aren't currently being melted in a river of lava."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Veteran

"The fact that ya listed all of those things so quickly leads me to think you thought they were actual possibilities. Which they aint." 

IC:

"Wait, really?"

I raised an eyebrow, then winced again as more muscles rubbed against my jawbone. 

"You seem kind of ... uncertain about whether you haven't been here before, matey," I added, gingerly rubbing my cheek. "Or is that just you bein' all flustered 'round me?"

Oh I am -terrible-.

IC: Helios (Ta-Koro)

"Plagia." I said with faked seriousness.

"I really do appreciate your attempt to lighten the mood, and the implied trust in my sense of direction. Thank you"

Then I dropped the serious tone for the casual again.

"But seriously I have no idea"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "You obviously haven't been running into the same guards that I have," Verulas said before lowering his voice and changing the subject as he pulled out his knife once more. "But if you dislike my plans so much, then I'd just love to hear how you think we should deal with Little Miss Sticky-Fingers, who, by the way, is still following us."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well, she aint gonna be able to ambush us if you can see where she is. Let's just wait for her to make her move, and act accordin'ly. Nice an' simple, mate. No need to complicate things."

IC: "Yeah, sure. Easier said than...," Verulas said, his voice trailing off as he noticed that Septima was no longer in the reflection of the blade due to the quick activation of her mask.

"Karz..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Veteran spun around to see that Septima was indeed gone. "What exactly was your plan, mate?" 

IC: "Keep moving towards the cable car," Verulas said. "We're still too close to the village for her to act, and she still has some catching up to do before she can try anything."

Why did he insist on ticking off the people who were the most likely to hold a grudge?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"You lead on, mate." Veteran said cautiously, drawing his claymore and shuffling backwards, "I'll watch out backs." 

IC: Verulas nodded, drawing his own weapon and flipping it around in his hand as he continued forward.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Makin' friends just aint your specialty, is it, mate?" Veteran tried to joke. 

IC: "Apparently not," Verulas responded. "But hey, if you want her, she's all yours."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Nah mate, she aint my type," Veteran chuckled. "Now, where is she?" 

IC: "Lucky me," Verulas said. "No idea. Check for moving shadows."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Watch for shadows?" Veteran repeated dumbly, before suddenly it hit him.

"She'd be hidin' in my blind spot," he hissed quietly, "keep watch to my left. That's where I reckon she'll be." 

"Alright..." he started walking.

After about ten minutes of walking they came upon a small seedy looking bar with a red light on outside.

"This should do." Kaeren said as he pushed the door open and stepped inside.

The bar was mildly busy with patrons, it smelled of smoke and booze. Kaeren motioned to a table where they could talk.

"What do you want to drink?"

IC Sile (Ta-Wahi Beach):

Sile was wandering around in the sand. "What should i do? I could get used to some stuff..."

IC Mirukai (Ta-Koro):

Mirukai was sitting in his apartment."Lets see whats up with Koyo... He may has some food."He packed some Stuff and made his way to Po - Koro.

Key:

"Sentence." - Thoughts

"Sentence." - Dialog

Text - Steelize

Text - Yuri

Text - Sile

Text - Koyo

Text - Mirukai

Edited by Kayori alias Equalize

I am sorry for all grammar errors.

If i dont response to any important posts pls message me.

My BZPRPG Profiles are:

Izen [Toa] [Pakari] [Iron] [Smith,Wanderer,Warrior & more]

Aum [Rahi] [Bird] [Companion of Izen]

Edan [Toa] [Volitak] [Sonic] [Thief and Asassine]

Koyo [Matoran] [Sanok] [Plasma] [Travelling Merchant/Cook]

Placeholder [Species] [Kanohi] [Element] [Quick Info]

"Water will be fine. With ice, preferably." Natharius replied. 

IC: Septima didn't know how the Bo-Toa and the Skakdi were alerted to her presence, but she knew she had to work fast. She had caught up with them just as Ta-Koro had disappeared from view, and, as he had correctly assumed, was taking extra care to muffle her footsteps as she slid into the Skakdi's blind spot. She knew that she was no match for either of them in a straight-up fight, so the plan quickly deteriorated to quickly grabbing the widgets and escaping. There was now way that she would be able to get close enough to grab them by hand, so she readied herself to let her powers do the dirty work for her.

Verulas turned his head, scanning the area quickly as he felt the widgets tearing themselves off of his belt. Taking notice of the direction they were flying in, he ripped a knife off of his left arm and tossed it in her direction, missing her shoulder by an inch and hitting a tree behind her. The sudden surprise of a weapon flying at her broke her concentration for a moment, rendering her visible as she lost her balance and both she and the pouches of widgets fell to the ground.

"Found her," the Bo-Toa said as he rushed forward to attack.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The one-eyed Ta-Skakdi was right beside Verulas, swinging his claymore and discharging a crackling EMP from the blade that arced through the air towards Septima. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Karz...

Septima quickly rolled backwards, avoiding the pulse of raw energy directed at her as she returned to her feet, jumping back and forming a pair of Tiger Claws over her hands as the tip of Verulas' sword just barely missed cutting into her abdomen. She rushed torwards him, taking a swipe at the Bo-Toa's face which he took to the forearm instead, allowing her to follow up by rolling over his shoulders in order to get behind him.

Once she landed, she delivered a kick to his backside that sent him stumbling forward before immediately following through with an attempted leg-sweep aimed at Veteran.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The Ta-Skakdi was an old hand at this sort of thing. He knew he couldn't dodge the leg sweep in time, so he let it hit him, and started to twist his body as he fell. He hit the ground and began to roll, bounding to his feet several bio down the slope. He focused on Septima with his one good eye and fired a burst of impact vision at her.

IC: The Skakdi's Impact Vision hit Septima's abdomen like a ton of bricks, causing her to roll across the charred earth and into the side of a tree. She began to pick herself up, noticing that the two mercenaries were doing the same before summoning the widgets into her arms and attempting to make a break for it.

Verulas began to sprint after her before diving in for a tackle, dropping his sword as he wrapped his arms around her waist and forced her to the ground. The Fe-Toa turned in mid-air, kicking him in the side as she landed on her back before attempting to return to her feet once more. Verulas was faster, however, and managed to pin her shoulders, preventing her from escaping.

With a flick of his wrist, he removed the second knife on his left arm and forcefully pushed it up against her throat, sending her scarf flying back behind her head as her left hand tried desperately to push the weapon away.

"Septima," he said with a grin. "I knew you couldn't resist me."

Septima scowled as the Bo-Toa felt three points of pressure being applied to his chest. He glanced down, realising that the tips of the weapon on her right hand hovered dangerously over where his heart was.

"Oh, yes. You just wormed your way into my heart, mercenary," she spat sarcastically. "Figured it was about time I returned the favor."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well, I might leave you two to your lover's quarrel," Veteran said, scooping up the bags of widgets, "I'll hold onto these for ya." With that, he started walking towards the cable car. "Cut it out now!" he shouted over his shoulder, "Or I'll throw it all into the Break and neither of you'll get it."

IC: Septima, realising that her payday was at risk, used her powers to burst the bags and created a cloud of widgets that soon enveloped the Skakdi, hovering harmlessly around him... for now.

"So if I use my element to send them piercing into your thick hide first, does that mean you'll throw yourself into the lava too?" she asked, pausing for a moment as Verulas pressed the knife further against her throat, her own arm responding in kind. "Because I highly doubt that."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well then sheila, it seems we're at a standoff," Veteran mused, ignoring the cloud of widgets hovering around him like a swarm of metallic wasps. "So, whatdya want? Snarky's hand in marriage? You can have it." 

IC: "Why in Mata Nui's name would I want him? His ego dwarfs mountains, he reeks of alcohol, and he looks like he'd be horrible at-" Septima said, stopping herself as the thought of him and her... well, she didn't want to think about it. Frantically searching her brain for something else that could possibly fill the void at the end of her sentence, she finally came up with a replacement that she deemed suitable.

"Accounting."

"Oh, I see how it is," Verulas said. "Now I'm getting Karz from both a thief and the person who's supposed to be watching my back. Awesome. Totally feel the love. And for the record, I'm great at 'accounting.' How do you think I came to be known as Captain Magnifi-"

"He also never shuts up!" the Fe-Toa shouted in order to drown out the last bit of his sentence with the sound of her voice. "You couldn't pay me enough to take him off of your hands!"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Guess you won't be wantin' these widgets, then." Veteran said with a casual shrug, unleashing a blast of impact vision, this one aimed at Verulas, intended to knock him away from Septima. The last thing she would have expected was for the two Outsiders to start attacking each other. 

IC: What Veteran didn't know was that his blast of Impact Vision actually had two affects on the current situation.

The first was did exactly what he intended it to do; as it made contact with Verulas, it did indeed send him flying off of Septima, causing him to bounce off of the ground painfully before he eventually rolled to a stop, cursing as he did so.

The second affect of his blast was a smaller one; it made the Bo-Toa's hand slip, causing him to deliver a small, non-letal cut to the left side of the Fe-Toa's neck. She covered the wound with her corresponding hand, clenching her other into a fist as the floating widgets began to move towards the Skakdi, only to hit the earth beneath his feet as she passed out from the poison entering her bloodstream.

Verulas picked himself off of his face, giving Veteran a thumbs up after making sure he didn't accidentally kill her.

"Couldn't have planned that any better myself," he said before dragging her over towards a tree and creating some vines in order to tie her to it, keeping her hands in front of her so they could see if she attempted to escape.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well... that went better than I expected," Veteran smirked, "good job, mate." 

IC: "Yeah...," Verulas sighed. "But I don't exactly feel comfortable leaving her like this. I mean, she did try to rob me and all, but leaving her unconcious and tied to a tree? That's just asking for something bad to happen to her. Something she doesn't deserve."

He moved over to where Veteran was standing before crouching down and beginning to pick up the widgets.

"There's also the fact that she knows where we live," he said before taking a short pause. "And she somehow figured out that we're mercs."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Well... whatdya suggest we do?" Veteran asked, "Enforcer would advocate throwin' her into tha Break, but I get the impression that aint what you got in mind. Personally, I'd just leave most of the money 'ere for her. Maybe she'll be less inclined to try ta kill us, that way." He grinned a toothy skakdi smile. "But I'll leave the final decision up ta you."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Water will be fine. With ice, preferably." Natharius replied. 

"Alright," he nodded before walking up to the bar and ordering Natharius' drink. He then ordered himself a beer, waiting till the drinks were ready before giving the bartender his widgets. He then walked back over to the table; sitting down across from the stranger and passing him his frosted mug of water, with ice.

"You still haven't even told me your name." Kaeren mused. "Makes this little meeting a bit awkward." he took a sip of his brew. Should I be drinking on the job? Well it is only one beer... I should be fine.