Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: Turo

"... Huh? What do you mean?"


image.png.c6796875523d13ecbbe1a66f6d436694.png

Coming Soon (but not limited to):
Chiaki | Davonne | Ichiko | Merla | Onu-Mangai | Parua | Seiryuu | Vine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korzaa

IC: (Kino)

"About the Piraka, they're six Skakdi, we previously had one of them imprisoned, the other five came to bust him out of prison. They cut a large swath of destruction through Ta-Koro, we're still recovering from it, including the destruction of the Lavapool Inn, which seems to be the start of their assault. I don't have the specifics on any powers or skills they have. Do you have any reports on them?" I turned to Angel.

Thank you for telling me about what everyone on the island knows about them. This is the sort of useful information I absolutely did not have as a high-level military commander, and l'm glad you delivered this vague answer to a question I didn't ask you. Korzaa kept her sarcastic comment to herself. The information she wanted was forthcoming, and an insult like that would not help it arrive any faster or any better. There was no need to increase the slight undercurrent of distrust in the room by insulting her newfound allies. (As long as they truly were allies; Angelus seemed to mistrust them as well).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

"Nice!" Saeva said gleefully to Torana, dancing back a step or two reflexively as some plaster descended from the ceiling where Redhot hit it. The Ta-Toa extended an open palm to the Vo-Toa for a high five, even as she grinned at the third Toa. "Good find. Whoever lived here was one rich son of a ."

"Ey, Torana, find some glasses! We should crack one of those open."


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Glasses are in the kitchen," he told the Vo-Toa. "Actually...think they're more like goblets. That's what Whitehot always told me rich people called 'em."

 

-Tyler


whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Karaihe/Ta-Koro)

The huge Cy-Skakdi noticed his fellow guard looking across to a matoran and an ussal with a hint of recognition in his eyes.

"Who's he?" Karaihe asked Brontes. 


.


Kathok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Brontes

"That's what I'm not sure about." Now a blackish Skakdi was looking at him with the look he was looking at the crab with.

 

!!!

 

Just then, he noted the crab was packing not heat, but several incapacitated looking bodies. Some gleamed white and grey like ice and snow. "They've got some people, we ought to do something."


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: gkdUVG8.png

IC: Torana

High-five

GRATEFULLY

Accepted


"There were some rocks glasses back where I found these," she said, hefting the two bottles, "Unless you want to use the goblets."

More plaster fell from above.

"Who's, uh, Whitehot, by the way?"

She looked around, trying to see behind the other two Toa.

"And where's Erzu?"

  • Upvote 1

rsz_2quarantine_boys.png.8570c74a4b4ca2cc340d4befe9a77127.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Whitehot's my big sis. She's a little stronger than me, but she never liked watchin' fights as much."

 

-Tyler


whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The answer to Torana's question lied not too far away, near an armory and atop a bed.

Well, physically.





...


Stupid! I don't get why you're so... Stupid!

I'm not stupid

Yes you are! Can't you see that you're going nowhere?!

...but

But what, Erzu? But what? How long are you going to keep treating your life like a game of Cops and Robbers? It's time to man up and figure out what you're going to do with yourself! 

...I have.

And just what is that? "Get stronger," right? But you don't want to join the Force, or actually learn from a martial artist. No, you just want an excuse to run around and pick fights, keep playing delinquent!

Shut up, Wukong. You don't get it.

No.

No, I won't, Erzu. Because at the end of the day, I do get it, and you know dad and I are right-- You're wasting your potential.


I'm warnin' ya, you better shut up.

You've got no drive.

Wukong--

You've got no direction.

--Shut--

You've got no resolve.

--UP!!!

The clash of bamboo on a hardwood sheath.



...



Erzu's eyes snapped open, focusing on the ceiling before slowly drifting down to the sword he'd been playing with, the sharkskin grip entombed within white knuckles.

And you're still too bull-headed and impulsive to realize it, no matter how hard we beat it into that thick skull.

I pity you, little brother.




"I told you to shut up."

The Ve-Toa said no more, and sat in silence.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "Hey, I think you're right..." 

That guy did look pretty familiar...

Couldn't place the Skakdi next to him, though.

Well, whatever, looks like he's a guard, so either way he can help.

"Hey! I've got some stragglers here from the Nuju-Marion! Where's the Hospital here?"


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Jin)

 

I hoped this meeting wouldn't take too much longer, cause I was really starting to sweat.

 

IC: Nika / Ta-Koro

 

A military-issue canteen of water was suddenly held in front of Jin.

 

IC Yasurek- Ocean of Ta-wahi:

 

Gunner was interupted by a soft splash next to him. Yasurek soon returned to the surface, trying very hard to conceal the expression of someone who has just pushed his friends into the ocean.

 

"Wouldn't be surprised if the Captain is still down there. He can hold his breath for quite a while," he told Gunner. We should probably head after him."

 

IC: Gunner / Ta-Wahi Bay

 

I can read your face, Yasurek.

 

know what you did.

 

"After you, matey," I replied with a smile.

 

IC:

 

Kaeren glanced at Plagia and frowned as he mulled over the question before taking another sip. "This job man, this job sucks." he grumbled. "Being a Guard sucks, everything is corrupt, there's nothing I can do to stop it, so I guess my brother died for no reason." Kaeren said before he took yet another sip.

 

IC: Plagia / The Magma Lounge

 

"Nothing you can do to stop it?" I repeated flatly, taking another sip of whiskey. "That's some defeatist attitude you've got there, buddy."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nika / Ta-Koro

 

The other Vortixx shrugged.

 

"Invasion of principal Koro by combination Makuta worshippers and necromancers," he said in his usual monotone. "Suppose that might be heavy subject."

 

Nika adjusted the strap of his rifle.

 

"Surprised we haven't been invited in, however."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Casanuva cleared his throat. "What my sister might be trying to imply is that, while hostages are kept, a full attack from all the military forces of Mata Nui might not be the best idea for rescuing hostages. Such a force would take time to form, and would make waves. That's practically begging for Echelon to make a grisly example out of somebody." The Fa-Toa sighed; "Then, the forces would be discouraged, and that would affect them in battle, or more hostages might be executed... Anyway, what we are proposing are that priorities be shifted from 'take back the Koro' to 'take away his bargaining chips'. When there are no hostages for them to hide behind, what's stopping you from marshaling forces and pushing them out of Ko-Koro?"


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wisp.

 

"That still raises the issue that the Akiri already brought up. We aren't equipped to rescue the hostages."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Vakua, do me a solid. Did I say we at any point in my summation?"

 

Vakua held up a single finger.

 

"What? No I didn't!"

 

The De-Toa twisted his hand, replaying a portion of Casanuva's speech: "Anyway, what we are proposing are that priorities be shifted from 'take back the Koro' to 'take away his bargaining chips'."

 

Casanuva flashed Vakua a sardonic grin. "I think my point got across, anyway."

 

Kalyss, meanwhile narrowed her eyes at Casanuva. Was he trying to dodge his duty again?


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirra.

 

"I think you're still missing the point." Mirra spoke up. "If what you suggest is so easy, someone would have tried it by now." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vesun

"Perhaps so," Vesun commented. "That doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted. It just means we cannot do it alone. If we coordinate the villages, perhaps we can find a way to launch an assault and extract the hostages from the confusion." He turned to the Akiri. "Of course, that would mean Ta-Koro as well."

"The material point is, we wish to help. As much as we can, however we can. If you have a plan," he said to Jaller, "what do you need?"


BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

 

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ta-Koro (Guard HQ)

The Fe-Toa began pacing back and forth across the hallway, rubbing the cut on her neck as she wondered how things on Natharius' end were going.

Ugh... The next time she saw that insufferable Bo-Toa...

Septima stopped for a moment, her eyes staring blankly into the empty space before her. Ever since she came back from her confrontation with Verulas, the thought of him kept creeping back into her mind for some reason. She found herself actively trying to push him out of her mind, forcing herself to think about other things, but to no avail. She was over the fact that he had pulled the proverbial wool over her eyes and made off with her money, as most of it was now in her possession once more, but tying her to a tree and humiliating her was a different matter all together. The thought of being forced to say those things about him infuriated her to no end, almost as much as his scent, or the memory of him being on top of her...

No.

No no no, no no, no no.

She was not thinking about that.

Why was she thinking about that?

Mata Nui...

A guard glanced her way, giving her a weird look that instantly snapped her out of her trance. Embarrassed, she quickly pulled her scarf back over her head, taking a seat in a nearby chair as she pretended that she was invisible. She soon focused on the clock on the wall in front of her, allowing every ticking second to echo throughout her ears as she began to fear where her own thoughts would take her.

Hurry up, Natharius...

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sanguivox:

 

Sanguivox shudders one last time, then continues to look down the tunnel after turning away from the broken body. He sees...

 

IC

 

...nothing but the tunnel's misshapen walls, ceiling and floor, stretching away into the gloom.

 

Loraan picked up her fallen Lightstone, and turned to follow the Turaga.

 

"We'd best keep moving," she said. "Eyes sharp, people. If you see anything besides rock and lava...don't keep it to yourself."

 

She began to head down the tunnel. The crystal in her hand shed light for a good few metres ahead, but anything past that was invisible in the darkness.


sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mirin:  The Water toa strode with long steps near the rear of the group, feeling for all the world like she was not doing her part.

 

Nevertheless, she kept her eyes peeled, looking around at the tunnels as they passed.


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Ta-Wahi, Mangai Tunnels]

Lucira stayed near the back of the group once again, nearly walking sideways as she checked behind them.  She kept one hand on her sword all the while.


[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - LuciraMorie - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed

Clan Plangori - Clan Kuychar
I got that string theory--it doesn't work to push, you gotta pull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sanguivox:

 

Sanguivox continued to stay close to Mirin, the only fool he trusted, and the one who saved his life. 


"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC

 

"We'd best keep moving," she said. "Eyes sharp, people. If you see anything besides rock and lava...don't keep it to yourself."

 

She began to head down the tunnel. The crystal in her hand shed light for a good few metres ahead, but anything past that was invisible in the darkness.

 

IC: Corex (Mangaia Catacombs)

 

I helped make up the rear guard of the expedition as I struggled to put together the increasingly disturbing pieces of the puzzle that was being laid out before us...

 

OOC: Open for interaction from other members of the expedition


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mirin:

 

The Ga-toa looked at Corex.

 

"You look like you've something on your mind."


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Jin)

 

"Don't know what'cher talkin' about, partner," I said, admiring the intricacies of the stone wall and definitely not looking at Mr Observant. "I've connections to a lot of people."

 

IC: Nika / Ta-Koro

 

"Can't lie to a sniper," Nika replied without a pause. His hood low, it was impossible to see where he was looking. "We're an observant bunch. Know what I heard back there."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC:

 

Kaeren glanced at Plagia and frowned as he mulled over the question before taking another sip. "This job man, this job sucks." he grumbled. "Being a Guard sucks, everything is corrupt, there's nothing I can do to stop it, so I guess my brother died for no reason." Kaeren said before he took yet another sip.

 

IC: Plagia / The Magma Lounge

 

"Nothing you can do to stop it?" I repeated flatly, taking another sip of whiskey. "That's some defeatist attitude you've got there, buddy."

 

IC: Helios (Magma Lounge)

 

I had not been prepared for someone else to take our (well, hers, really) drinking spree as an excuse to spill their guts.

 

So naturally I could only respond in the most tactful and eloquent way possible.

 

"That's rough, man"


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Dangnabbit, I swear Vox, this time they will keep moving!

 

IC (Mariko):

 

As it turned out, Draeverian's guessed and auditory observations had been quite accurate: The two Toa had left the Ta-Koro supposed 'high-security' prison cell some time ago. The lack of prisoners and two prison-cell doors made the name rather silly though. The duo's first stop had been the kitchen of the guard headquarters. If the Matoran had delivered food, it had come from here.

 

There had been no traces in the kitchen itself though. However, the other Matoran reported one of their colleagues missing without explanation and checking up on him at his home address, it didn't look like he was home. That had raised several flags for Mariko: The timeframe of the disappearance was more than suspect and the dark Toa would have taken the Matoran for a collaborator, were it not for his companion's words. Draeverian had said the Matoran's steps seemed hesitant. Without another word he'd tapped the blind Toa, signaling him to follow and walked outside.

 

They headed for the house the other kitchen workers had mentioned and without much ceremony, Mariko had broken down the door. Inside, the two were immediately met with an intense smell of decay.

 

"No wonder he didn't come into work." the Aitua mumbled.

 

 

IC: Drae

 

DJ didn't need to inhale deeply to be made aware of the all too familiar stench of death. It was one he had come to known on several occasions. 

"I suppose my hesitation theory was not too far fetched." As he knelt down next to the body he released a minor pulse, in hopes that his honed 'echolocation' would assist him in identifying the cause of death, if it was something obvious "I would bet you my left hand that he was blackmailed into doing it. What the assailant had on him that would drive him to releasing a criminal is anyone's guess."

 

IC (Mariko):

 

The dark Toa studied the room they were in. Beds, cupboards, shelves. Everyday items that did not feel out of place at all in a Matoran home. The key was the plural 's' though. 

 

"This fellow did not live alone. No Matoran living alone has so many personal effects." he said, then shrugged and heaved a small sigh. "Trail's gone cold though. I don't see anything here as to who the killer was. Probably friends of your Vortixx. You know her a little, right? Any idea where she might have run off to?"

 

OOC: Referring to the time Kohra spent a little while at Drae's home in Ko. No idea how to randomly have them learn about the events in Ko right away. Feel free to take care of that, Vox =)


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Jin)

 

I'd already been nervous coming back to Ta; having this stupid sniper with a mystery complex sniffing at my trail wasn't making it any better.

 

"For an observant guy, you don't take hints very well."

 

IC: Nika / Ta-Koro

 

A single steel finger scraped against the armour of Nika's right bicep, sending up a small spray of sparks which, through chance, managed to fall on the end of his cigarette and ignite it. He brought it up to his lips without a moment of hesitation.

 

"Simply investigating a line of inquiry," he replied, his voice low, more subdued even than usual. He was treading thin ice now and he knew it. "Don't mean to pry."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC: Gunner / Ta-Wahi Bay

 

IC Yasurek-Ta-koro bay:

 

"Of course." Yasurek dove down into the water, eyes open for any sign of Lohkar. Seeing no immediate sign, he pulled out his lightstone and started swimming down to the wreckage of the pirate ships.


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gunner / Ta-Wahi Bay

 

I followed Yasurek down into the depths, my own lightstone shining out over the wreckage of a thousand (mild hyperbole) downed ships. I drifted a little ways away from the Matoran, but never far out enough that I lost sight of his own 'stone's glow.

 

I mean, Spirit; last thing we needed down here was someone getting lost.

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...