Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC:

 

Everyone else could do cool stuff with their weapons and elements and . That was cool. Must've been cool to do that. Oh well.

 

Redhot looked happily at his elbow.

 

-Tyler

  • Upvote 1

whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Malik

 

As my weary eyes scanned the room I had just walked into, I realized just how much of a wreck the place had begun. Bottles and cigarettes littering the ground, broken shards of glass and torn paintings. Oh and I almost forgot the mention. 

 

The bloody toa sitting and drinking in the middle of the whole thing. 

 

Oh and did I mention they all looked ready for a fight. 

 

###### me. 

 

"That's odd," I chuckled, "Didn't know I was expecting company. Would've prepared tea or something." 

 

Tea, like that'll satisfy them. You're an idiot Malik. 

Edited by Sora Tryon

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Think fast," Redhot said, loudly and just as amiably, "what do you think of chili peppers?"

 

-Tyler


whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Malik

 

Chili peppers?

 

I'll admit I was surprised, "Uh, well I like them I guess. You gotta cook them with something though, spice should enhance the flavor. After all raw spice is just arbitrary heat." 

 

Having a discussion about chili peppers with a domestic intruder. What did I just walk into?


ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Solvi

The Po-Toa entered the room, somehow her post knocking down the door had been time skipped by this Malik character.

 

So, she came face to face to face to face to face to face with the five possible criminals. Not at all worried about the numbers, she drew her sword and her badge.

 

"Drop your weapons!"


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Whoops sorry, didn't see the post. 

 

IC: Malik

 

I sighed, "Okay seriously, what are all these people doing in my house."

 

I then turned to face the Ta-Koro guard member that had also rudely burst into my house. "Madam, I'd appreciate it if you refrained from shouting in my house. Or for that matter drawing weapons. Not to mention do you even have a warrant to burst into my house like this? Could everyone please just calm down?"

 

What did I do to end up in this situation?

Edited by Sora Tryon

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: His first instincts took hold when the door crashed open, seeing that black, almost light-consuming blade drawn and gleaming at that lone point that dared to reflect instead of absorb...

Raised against him and his friends. Unacceptable.

Before the words that held unnervingly large power and authority even left her mouth, Erzu's borrowed blade had flashed out of its sheath, brought straight into a guard and ready for the slightest provocation.

Then the badge registered along with the words, and he froze in place.

As their first guest--technically host-- turned to the Imperial Warrant Officer, Erzu grimaced, locked up as he tried to figure out whether or not to relax. On one hand, he hated guards and she had drawn her weapon on them first, but on the other...

To say nothing of how uncertain his chances of winning this fight felt (so low it was kind of thrilling), he wasn't sure if he even wanted to.

Resisting arrest...

Not good. Not what Saeva's parents needed on their shoulders.

And so he struggled, against the alpha-male "never surrender, never give ground, never submit" instincts, and returned the sword to it's sheath, after a long pause.

today.


helo frens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Torana

Eventually Torana's mind registered that she was holding a weapon (after the Guard had barged in and demanded that she drop it) and froze - fight or flight had kicked in but her neurons were disagreeing over which action to take.

So she just kinda stood there like a goofball, expression unchanging (a mixture of confusion and concern) as her adrenaline rush wound down and more complex thoughts became possible again.

She didn't really identify the 'owner' as a threat after his discourse with Redhot and then the Guard - who she also didn't really see as being a threat either.

 

Her experience with the law on a previous occasion (she struggled to shut this memory away even though she needed to access it at the present moment) told her if you were holding a weapon aimed squarely in their general direction, and they even gave you the chance to drop it, that'd be a lucky break for you.

But she bit her lip and tried to shut that thought out the best she could while complying with its advice.

She relaxed and slowly lowered the knife back into its slot.

The 'owner' of the house was still between them and the guard.

Plus there were four of them.

Plus she still had her Kakama.

The glass of whiskey shifted in her hand as she briefly glanced over to Saeva and Erzu.


rsz_2quarantine_boys.png.8570c74a4b4ca2cc340d4befe9a77127.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kalyss nodded. "Very well. Thank you, Akiri."

 

Vakua smiled slightly as he tightened his headphones. As the Kalta filed out of the office, Casanuva grabbed the Su-Toa's shoulder. "That's it? We're just going to ship off to some backwards village?"

 

Kalyss picked up her gauntlets and began strapping them on. "It's close, isn't it? Would you rather be holed up here?"

 

Casanuva shrugged, magnetically drawing the Ferrite Blade to his back, and his arming sword belt to his hand. As he was buckling it, he turned back to Kalyss. "I guess it is better." The Fa-Toa turned to Mirra and Wisp. "You heading with us?"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

 

The duo followed the Kalta out and started picking up their stuff. "That could have gone better," Mirra grumbled, snatching up her sword and satchel and putting them on. 

 

"It could have gone worse," Wisp replied with a shrug. "So... I guess we're going to Ihu-Koro, then." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Solvi

She turned her voice to Malik first, her sword and eyes stayed fixed on the leafy toa and the big guy that had stepped up first.

 

"If you claim ownership of this dwelling, you'll need to provide proof of that claim."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: As Vakua stored his collapsed tuning spear, he transmitted to the entire group.

 

Maybe we should head out in the morning. I have not gotten a good bit of rest since... well, since when Skorm knocked me unconscious. And while the Akiri's offers of housing are appreciated, I assume your previously offered house might be a bit more comfortable for our liking.

 

"I'm going to have to go with Vakua here," Casanuva said, suppressing a yawn. "I'm pretty tired. Could you bunk three... four more for a night?"

Edited by Necrocybermancer

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Mura/Outside the Akiri's Office)

"I've got a house in Meltrock Crecent...I'll stay there for tonight."

Mura was not entirely sure what the actual outcome of the meeting had been, but right now he was a little too tired to think straight anyway.


.


Kathok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: I don't believe it Liuth did Fulmen actually instigate a riot in the square? :P

 

Mangai Volcano - Ta-Koro - market square

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

 

IC: No sooner did Doseki arrive in the Ta-Koro square did a riot break out from seeing the Nui-Jaga that was under his butt. "Well this is just cute. You would think they never seen a Nui-Jaga before." Doseki pat Scorpio just behind his head to try and keep his friend calm. At the current moment in time the furry of panicking inhabitants was agitating Scorpio and activating his predatory response. "Try and keep calm old friend or we are going to have a lot more explaining to do." Doseki tried to pull back on the reigns to limit the Nui-Jaga's movements as it was hissing and chattering about as it waved it's claws around and skittered from side to side.

 

 

OOC: Liuth, Prowl,  a Nui Jaga isn't going to cause a panic. Nor would it overly agitate the Guards as a whole. If either of these things were true, it never would have been allowed past the gate. :P

 

IC:

 

Several Matoran did begin to run... Until they actually saw the Rahi in question. As a whole, Ta-Koro wasn't a place that frightened easily. The mere fact that the shops were open the day after the Piraka attack proved that, and in truth the Matoran weren't running away... They were moving to get out of the way, in the event that the Guard came in to pacify a potential threat. In the decades that Makuta had ruled the island, such things had become commonplace and one learned very quickly not to congregate around the issue when the Guard might intervene. It made their jobs harder.

 

One such Guard placed a hand on Fulmen's shoulder, looking very exasperated.

 

"Can we not start a panic over nothing, please?"

OOC: Interacting with Riku Tryon

 

IC (As Fulmen): "O-Of course, sir!' Fulmen squeaked in response, trembling as he felt the guard's hand on his shoulder. "I apologize for my behavior, sir!" The vo-matoran remained still, unsure if he was allowed to go. He took another look at the Po-matoran riding the scorpion. The matoran of lightning could see that the stranger had a rusty orange and brown pakari. Two hooks appeared to be sticking out of his shoulders and Fulmen noticed a kohlii stick and bambbo disk being held in the matoran's hands. *Weapons! Yes, if I can get him to take me to Po-Koro, I can take any jobs there and earn some widgets!* The vo-matoran thought excitedly. *Now, will this guard let me go?* He turned to face the ta-matoran. 


If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korzaa

 

The Captain gratefully accepted Jaller's offer, pulling a chair up to the other side of his desk and sitting in it, facing the Ta-Koro Captain. No, its Akiri, she corrected herself. She was still not accustomed to seeing her Ta-Koro counterpart take charge of the entire village.

 

With a deep breath to collect her thoughts, Korzaa got right to business.

 

"How much do you know already, Jaller?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Krane and Toa Azthran ( Inn)

 

The Toa sat silent on his chair for about twenty minutes. The anonymous vortixx still hasn't left his chair even though he had already finished his coffee that he ordered twenty minutes ago.

 

Azthran turned to face the stranger. "What do you want?" The vortixx put his index finger on his lips. "Ssshhhhh. You're not supposed to speak until the next five minutes." The toa looked puzzled trying to put together what the vortixx had just said.

 

Suddenly, the vortixx started counting down from 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4...

 

"What the heck are you-"

 

The vortixx grabbed Azthran's arm and dragged him outside into a dark alley.

 

OOC: Free for interaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Jin)

 

I cleared my throat. "I might know a guy. But I'd have to go alone."

 

IC:

 

Another one of Jin's mystery connections, it would seem.

 

Another secret meeting, too.

 

There might have been a sneer on Nika's face as he brought his cigarette up to his lips, thoughts of all the comments he could say right now to throw suspicion upon his comrade, but which tradition and good raising had kept stoppered up inside of him. His family had taught him respect well, long ago. A lifetime ago.

 

His lungs expanded, embracing the smoke that filled them.

 

He blinked lazily, eyes cloudy with tobacco and unwanted nostalgia.

 

"May have contact," he said, his voice an ugly murmur with his cigarette clenched under his left incisor. "Probably best he doesn't know about me, though. Was the one who gave me assignment to bomb Polzin warehouse. You are aware of how that ended. Doubt he's happy."

 

-Void

Edited by Emissary

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pae - Ta-Wahi - Ga-Wahi Road

 

Pae took a moment to think. He didn't mind Jin's need to meet alone. In fact, the less entangled they could all become in one another the better. Other than trying to help the others remain anonymous to Ta-Koro, it was one of the reasons Pae did not include the others in his meeting with Kino and the guard.

 

He did however take some interest in Nika's statement, however it was against Pae's nature to pry about such a curious situation unless he believed it would help him. He did not address it. Pae simply looked ahead as the group continued on their way to Ga-Wahi.

 

OOC:

Pae, Nika, and Jin to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Palm

[]BZPRPG Profiles[[]FACTION[]
bzprpg.png.46404f7c5d8128afe9e665f06793e85b.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Anyone? Anybody at all? Fine.

 

IC: Krane and Toa Azthran

 

"What's your problem?" The Toa yelled at the stranger. He tried to reach for his blade but what came out was a loaf of french bread. He took a glance at the vortixx and saw him holding his Ice Blade. "Looking for this?" teased the vortixx. "H-h-how did you-"

 

"Acquire your beloved weapon? Easy I took it while you weren't looking."

 

"No, the french bread." said Azthran, correcting the vortixx.

 

"Oh, I took it from the...something." answered the vortixx, barely. "The 'something'?" asked Azthran. "I'm Krane." greeted the vortixx, extending his hand. Azthran ignored it. "What you want from me? Who are you?

 

Krane chuckled and smeared a large grin on his face. "You don't recognise me Azthran-baby? Whatever, no one does anyway." He returned the blade to the Toa. "I'm on a little quest. No, big quest. I'm not gonna say what it is yet but I want to know if you are interested or not."

 

"Why should I go on a quest with someone I just met and have no idea what I'm doing? I'm out." Azthran turned away from the vortixx and began walking.

 

"I'll fix your amnesia!" The vortixx yelled from behind.

 

"I don't have amnesia!" He said as he turned around.

 

"Oh really? Well tell me, whats the name of the Matoran you followed earlier?"

 

"It's...um..."

 

The vortixx walked towards the toa and put his hand on Azthran's shoulder. "You with me or not?"

 

Azthran fell silent "Fine."

 

"Alright then! Come with me, we're going to Ga-Koro!"

 

OOC: Krane and Azthran to Ga Wahi

Edited by Kranalien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

The three thirds of Angelus were in open rebellion:

 

>Well, that was all I wanted to know.

>>Kino come on don't cry it's not a big deal

>>>I uh...I only wanted to talk Antidermis

 

Was he supposed to do something? Girls! Why didn't the jungle grow girls!? Or why couldn't Kino be a particularly venomous berry? Maybe she was. That was the ticket. Kino was a really poisonous...lime.

 

A lime that looked good in leather, and laughed at his bad jokes, and handled herself in a fight well. He had spent the night in her apartment. She had turned him on to ice cream parlors. She just said she loved you, dude, GET IN THERE!

 

He half-sat on the desk and wrapped both arms around Kino's neck, hugging her with as much encouragement as he hoped you could pump into a hug. He looked for a few words of comfort, something that could accurately communicate that he didn't care how she'd spent her past, and what was important was that she and Pae were here to help now, and that if anything she could atone by using what she knew of Echelon to help them out here. What, he thought, would let Kino know I care?

 

"Uhh...flananagle."

 

FRICK

 

-Tyler

 

IC: (Kino)

 

"...."

 

"...."

 

"What?" I asked. He spoke gibberish, but in that hug, with his arms around me, with as much love as one could show in a hug, he had said more than any words could have. It was the kind of hug that said you didn't care what the person did before; you cared about the now. It was the kind of hug that I felt safe in, that I didn't want to leave. My tears start to dry up, and I rested my head against Angelus' shoulder. "You're the best thing that has happened to me, Angelus." I hugged him back as tightly as I could, as loving as I could, so he would know how much I appreciated him for everything he was and had done for me. It felt both awful and good getting that off my chest, but I was glad I had finally said. It felt rather good, not lying anymore.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kalyss nodded thankfully at Mirra and Wisp. "I can't thank you enough for letting us spend the night." Flashing a quick look at Casanuva, she said, "I promise we'll be good houseguests."

 

Casanuva made a face. "Why do you keep looking at me?"


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Natharius - Ta Koro Guard HQ (Commissioner's Office).

 

Swallowing the resentment he had for the entire situation, the Ko-Skakdi reluctantly did as he was told.

 

IC: Natharius.

 

Doing his very best not to explode from the sheer frustration of being made to wait for so karzing long, Natharius remained in his seat and waited for the commissioner to speak. 

  • Upvote 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Deceiver (Ta-Koro) Alias: Akarth Crystal disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

 

Akarth had entered Ta-Koro, although that had been quite unnecessary. However, she didn't want to arouse suspicion, so she had decided to escort the refugees all the way to the city of flames. She led the injured to the hospital and others to the govermental buildings, so that the officials could take care of them. She bid farewell and left, headed to the main gate. Time was valuable, for the target might've already left Ga-Koro and headed somewhere else, making it more difficult to track him down. But it could've been too late already, for the word doesn't travel fast and the person who had left the bounty might've received false, aged information. Her target could be anywhere on the island already - but luckily for her, the target was walking right in front of her.

 

She froze when she noticed a Toa with a Suletu leave one of the larger bureaucratic buildings, accompanied by half a dozen other Toa. They walked by, and she followed them. She remained calm inside and began to act. "You there!" she shouted and started running towards him. When she was nearer, she said "You are in grave danger!" to the Suletu-bearer, masterfully acting real emotions of concern.

 

OoC: Talking to Vakua, this should be fun :evilgrin:


still alive somehow

BZRPG profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Mura/Ta-Koro)

Just as he was turning to go back to his hut, someone started shouting at Vakua.

"What, what's this about?" the orange Su-Matoran asked the newcomer. Grave danger didn't sound too good for their group.


.


Kathok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vakua turned to face the Toa shouting them down, brows high in surprise behind his visor. The other Kalta turned in confusion as well; Kalyss looking between the toa of indeterminate element and the area around them, Casanuva's hand going over his shoulder to grasp the hilt of his sword.

 

"Vakua, find out what she's talking about," Kalyss ordered.

 

The De-Toa nodded, pushing his visor back up, reaching out to the Toa's mind. He sensed... something. Something was off; it was clear that he was the one she was talking to, though for what reasons he couldn't guess.

 

What is it? How are we, or more accurately it seems, how am I in danger?


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: sorry, just going with the flow I guess...

 

Mangai Volcano - Ta-Koro - Market Square

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

 

IC: The crowd started to calm down after a few moments as did Scorpio. Once the commotion had ended Doseki slid off the back of the Nui-Jaga and onto the Ta-Koro ground. "Well that was not fun." Doseki patted Scorpio's side to further calm him down then threw a piece of meat into the Nui-Jaga's mouth where it quickly vanished. Doseki then walked over to the Guard and Fulmen. "If I may offer my apologies for the ruckus. My name is Doseki of the Po-Koro Guard." Doseki showed the guard his badge. "I was in the area and needed some repairs and supplies to my equipment. I hope we didn't cause too much trouble." Doseki then looked at the Vo-Matoran who seemed to have started it. "So what's your name? I take it you have never seen a Nui-Jaga like mine before. I am not surprised. He is very unique member of his species."

OOC: Sorry for not replying, I had a pretty bad internet connection and your post didn't load.

 

IC (As Fulmen): "My name? The matoran of lightning asked. "You mean me?" He pointed to himself. "I'm called Fulmen. Sorry about my behaviour, I'm just afraid of Nui-Jaga and rahi in general. Say, you have a kohlii stick and bamboo disk, where did you get them? I went shopping for weaponry a few minutes ago, but there wasn't anything available. I want to get to Le-Koro, but it's far away and the route there is littered with dangerous creatures. Could you please escort me there? I have plenty of widgets." 


If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: It's cool, glad you're working on all cylinders.
 

Ta-Koro - Market Square

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Doseki gave Scorpio a pat as Fulmen addressed how scary Nui-Jaga can be. "Scorpio is a very unique Nui-Jaga. As well as my most loyal companion. He is mostly harmless. Unless I remove his restraints." Doseki laughed at the last part. "Most Rahi are harmless. If you leave them alone they will likely leave you alone. Unless you're on the menu. That is a whole other ball game." Doseki removed the disk from his pack and showed it to Fulmen. "Oh this? It is a Kanoka Disk, though I could see where you may be confused. My Kolhii Stick I made myself." Doseki though for a moment on what Fullmen had said about wanting to be escorted to Le-Koro due to the shops here being limited. "Well I am not sure what shops are in Le-Koro as it has been some time since I've set foot over there. If you need an escort- Fulmen was it - I'd be happy to provide you with safe passage. Not too many Rahi wish to tangle with you when you ride in the company of a Nui-Jaga. There have been a few cases."

 

Doseki returned his Kanoka disk to the pack on Scopio's side then returned a glance to Fulmen. "I originally came to Ta-Koro to see if I could get some of my gear repaired. Ta-Koro has some of the hottest and best forges on Mata Nui due to being over a Volcano. No better place if you ask me. So when did you want to leave?"

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (As Fulmen): "Kanoka? You mean, that is a kanoka painted like a bamboo disk?" Fulmen asked, wondering how the po-matoran got his hands on a protodermis disk. "Also, why would you need to make your own kohlii stick when they are most plentiful in po-koro?" The matoran of lightning made a mental note to get some weapons as soon as possible for his own safety. "There's medicinal herbs for sale in Le-Koro, along with Madu. That explosive fruit always scares me." The Vo-Matoran shook his head at a bad memory. "If you want to repair your stuff, I can wait for you, I'm in no rush to get to Le-Koro." 


If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Deceiver (Ta-Koro) Alias: Akarth Crystal disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau
 
She appereared to be confused for a second when she heard Vakua's voice inside her head, but quickly realized that he was just using his Kanohi Suletu. "Sorry", she said and even bowed apologetically, "Allow me to explain. I come from Ko-Koro, and I'm certain you've heard the news. I happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and witnessed the fall of the city. I surrendered, of course, because I'm not the type of person who willingly throws her own life away for no good reason. They imprisoned me, just like they did most of the civilians, and one night I happened to overhear a conversation.. The guards were wondering why one of their leaders had sent an assassin to bring him a Kanohi Suletu", she gestured at Vakua's mask, "That's why you are in danger. The Makuta worshippers want your mask, although I have no idea why." 


still alive somehow

BZRPG profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vakua head tilted in confusion. Somebody wanted his Suletu? His mask was the only one he had seen on the island, and it seemed like it was rare otherwise... He hadn't exactly kept a low profile in Ga-Koro...

 

Before he could react, Kalyss stepped forward, a look of surprise on her face. "You've been to Ko-Koro? We're going to Ihu-Koro to help refugees. You were imprisoned? How did you escape? Did you see the hostages?"

 

Casanuva removed his hand from the blade on his back. "I guess she's here to see the Akiri, then," he murmured to the others. "Lucky us."


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ta-Koro - Market Square

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: "That's fine. It should not take me too long. I just need to find a shop with access to a forge and the needed materials." Doseki was about to turn away we he looked back at Fulmen. "You are more than welcome to come along. So are you in the medical field?" Doseki asked of Fulmen in regards to his comment about wanting to purchase Medicinal herbs from Le-Koro. "Why do you think there are so many Kolhii Sticks? Somebody has to make them. As a Po-Matoran, I prefer to make my own tools anyway." Doseki had walked up to the entrance to a shop that radiated with the heat of an active Volcanic vent.


"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Doseki, once we get our characters to leave through the gate of Ta-Koro, we'll continue the RP in the Le-Koro topic.

 

IC (As Fulmen): "I'm not a healer, but I did create a prototype of a gadget that restarts a matoran's vital systems when they cease to function. Right now, it's buried deep underneath my old home." The Vo-Matoran replied. "I just want to buy herbs in case I get injured so my wounds can be healed quickly. Anyway, how much will it cost for you to craft a kohlii stick for me? The matoran of lightning asked as he stood outside the entrance of the forge. "Oh it, I never asked you for your name, sorry about that, Po-Matoran." Fulmen apologized.


If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: Sure... did you want to post arriving in Le-Koro or the actual trip over to there? P.S. Doseki mentioned his name when talking to the guard next to them... :P
 
 
 

Ta-Koro - Market Square

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Doseki was a bit surprised that Fulmen did not remember him telling the Ta-Koro Guard his name. He did not mind repeating it incase the Vo-Matoran did not hear, "That's ok. My name is Doseki of the Po-Koro Guard. I am also the only known Nui-Jaga rider." Doseki knocked on the entrance to the shop and waited for the owner to greet them. "I guess that would depend on if you had the needed materials on hand or not. Also I would need my crafting tools and I do not normally carry them when I am away from Po-Koro." Doseki looked back into the shop when he heard the sound of the owner approaching.

Ta-Matoran NPC: The owner of the shop walked up to the two Matoran standing in his doorway. Looking them over he was wiping his hands of soot with a rag. "Yes, how may I help you today?" The Ta-Matoran gestured over to the counter and his shelves with assorted tools and items one would find in Ta-Koro including; Lava Boards; Ta-Kolhii sticks; blacksmithing hammers; etc...


"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...