BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mekana

It took a little effort and some discomfort, but Mekana managed to get in the wheelchair. "There...now I just have to get to the bed." She started to push the wheels to get the chair to move, the chair moved, but it bumped into the table. 

"Drat...I'm not used to this."

IC: Taleen

Taleen nearly jolted in surprise when Plagia put her hand on her shoulder. She wasn't used to the whole...being touched thing. Usually that kind of people that tried to touch her weren't the kind of people you ever wanted to touch you, and she usually killed them. 

In this case that definitely was not the appropriate response, Plagia didn't mean her any harm. So Taleen gave her a somewhat nervous smile. 

IC: Mimira

Mimira got bored of the binoculars, so she put them down and went back to swinging her hammer around. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kalyss didn't take her eyes off the toa while responding to Mura: "They left to run some errands. Fill you in later." In truth, she didn't know where they were going; she would have to trust Casanuva. A stretch, normally, but in this instance, she thought he could be trusted to do his duty. At the very least, Vakua would be safe, even if he decided to go AWOL.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Mirra - Streets.

"That way, the two storey one on the corner," she pointed it out, "Wisp's already in there." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Marthuum, Ta-wahi Beach

"MATA NUI!" A voice cried to the heavens. "WHY THE BEACH?" We focus in on our newcomer, a proud Toa of Gravity, who is currently kicking sand like a child and shouting at the sky. A particularly large wave comes up and runs over his purple feet, and he jumps, trying to dodge whatever monster might be trying to drag him into the ocean. Looking down, he sees a small sand crab, and grabs it, before using his powers to lighten it momentarily, and then he threw it out into the ocean. "TAKE HIM INSTEAD!" He shouted, backing away from the receding waves.

OOC: Marthuum open to interaction. Perhaps someone to rescue him from the sandy wastes and crashing waves.

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

In the lobby of the hospital, a black-clad Skakdi shouldered her bag and sighed. It had been a long shift - it was, if she had to guess, the first time a cause of death had been revised upon autopsy from "natural causes" to "entire lightstone lodged in left lung" - and she was well overdue a moment's rest.

She nodded to the receptionist, crossed the floor, opened the main doors, and walked straight into a crab piled with overtime.

Bohrei Tantarus put a hand to her face and took two long, deep breaths, then slowly lowered it.  "Well.  Good evening, gentlemen.  Would one of you be so kind as to call the doctors to sort the living from the dead, and once that's done, would someone who knows where the cart full of casualties came from be so kind to accompany me down to the morgue? I have a terrible feeling I will need to have a very long report on the Guard's desks before midnight."

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC Brontes

My salute is a little automatic, a little stiff. Perhaps not the most appropriate gesture, but my recent work with the guard had embossed the motion into my synapses.

"There're from Ko-Koro, ma'am. Karaihe," I gesture to the cy-skakdi, "and I are guardsmen. They're refuges from the battles in the Ko-Wahi region." I glance expectantly to Kellin, he's the one leading the ussal and is easily the most lucid of the group, it only seems fitting to let him do the recounting.

...but close to it

She returned the salute with a nod.  "Let's get them inside, and we can talk then."  Behind her, several members of the hospital's staff had caught sight of the massive problem outside their door and were either running towards them, generally to-and-fro, or in the opposite direction, depending on their temperament. 

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

IC Brontes

I helped move one of the living ones to a stretcher, acting in symmetry with a nurse. Coordinate movement ; keep the spine straight ; no sudden movements ; pick her up under the arms. I had received training for things like this in the beginning, I was glad to feel helpful.

...but close to it

Taleen nearly jolted in surprise when Plagia put her hand on her shoulder. She wasn't used to the whole...being touched thing. Usually that kind of people that tried to touch her weren't the kind of people you ever wanted to touch you, and she usually killed them. 

In this case that definitely was not the appropriate response, Plagia didn't mean her any harm. So Taleen gave her a somewhat nervous smile. 

IC:

"Hey now, that smile looks nervous," I said, brow furrowing. "What's up?"

IC: Marthuum, Ta-wahi Beach

"MATA NUI!" A voice cried to the heavens. "WHY THE BEACH?" We focus in on our newcomer, a proud Toa of Gravity, who is currently kicking sand like a child and shouting at the sky. A particularly large wave comes up and runs over his purple feet, and he jumps, trying to dodge whatever monster might be trying to drag him into the ocean. Looking down, he sees a small sand crab, and grabs it, before using his powers to lighten it momentarily, and then he threw it out into the ocean. "TAKE HIM INSTEAD!" He shouted, backing away from the receding waves.

OOC: Marthuum open to interaction. Perhaps someone to rescue him from the sandy wastes and crashing waves.

IC:

What, was there a "Crazies on the Beach" party going on today or something?

"WHAT THE ###### ARE YOU DOING THERE?"

-void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Lasinia stop laying around like a walrus Gunner needs our help, he's going to burst his lungs." 

"Thank you." Mekana said, she was being oddly nice, it was probably the meds. "Moving in a wheelchair is harder than it looks." 

Taleen wasn't sure how to respond, she was trained to perform espionage and stab people, making friends wasn't something that was really covered. Pretending to be friends and then stabbing them later? Sure. But that wasn't going to help her much. 

"Nervous? Me? No way." She chuckled. "I'm just...excited to be here." WOW REALLY? This is ridiculous I can kill people without breaking a sweat but now I get flustered?

Edited by Lara Croft

IC: Karaihe - Hospital, Ta-Koro
Don't tell me, more paperwork...

The coroner shot the Cy-Skakdi a glare as she joined in the rest of the staff in unloading the crab.  "Either help, or get out of the way.  If you're going to stand around and look grumpy, go pick a corner to do it in."

IC: Raaka

The Skakdi coughed as the Hospital staff got him onto a stretcher.

Bohrei glanced at the Skakdi on the stretcher.  If he didn't wind up in her 'office', she would have to stop by and interview him after the fact.  She had the feeling her chat with the guardsmen was not going to be tremendously illuminating.

Edited by GSR

IC: Marthuum, Ta-Wahi Beach

After listening to the crash of the waves for so long, Marthuum had had enough. "AAAGH!" He cried, sinking to his knees. It was then that something cleared it's throat behind him. Rapidly, Marthuum stood and spun about, taking a defensive position, before noticing that the being behind him was a stout Ta-Matoran, watching him with mild interest. "Ah," Marthuum gasped, before lowering his fists and smiling at the smaller being. "Not my brightest moment," He said with a chuckle. "I'm Marthuum. And you are?"

"Aratu. Pleasure," The Ta-Matoran stated simply. "Might I ask why you're out here, screaming and being a general bother?"

Marthuum sheepishly put a hand up to the back of his head. "I might have begun sinking into despair... But never fear!" He shouted, taking a defiant pose. "This Toa will never give up hope!"

"You're lost." Aratu stated simply, crushing Marthuum. "I can guide you to Ta-Koro, if you wish-"

"Never! Marthuum is the help-er, not the help-ee!" Marthuum shouted defiantly.

"to leave this beach." Aratu finished, unfazed.

"Yes please take me away from this foul water."

Without another word, Aratu turned, and led the lightly panicked Toa away from the soft crashing of waves.

OOC: Marthuum, moving to Ta-Koro, and still open for interaction.

IC: After the two beings had left, a small crab crawled up from the waves, and settled back into it's place.

Edited by Rennoc215

IC: Karaihe - Hospital, Ta-Koro

The towering statue of a skakdi's grey-blue eyes narrowed. "Gladly." he growled. "I'll see you back at HQ, Brontes."

The truth was, helping wounded people just wasn't what Karaihe was made for...making wounded people, on the other hand, he excelled at.

Kathok

Taleen wasn't sure how to respond, she was trained to perform espionage and stab people, making friends wasn't something that was really covered. Pretending to be friends and then stabbing them later? Sure. But that wasn't going to help her much. 

"Nervous? Me? No way." She chuckled. "I'm just...excited to be here." WOW REALLY? This is ridiculous I can kill people without breaking a sweat but now I get flustered?

IC:

I raised a keen eyebrow, unbelieving. But, hey, if she didn't want to make a big deal out of it here, I wasn't about to try and force the issue. Especially not whilst the two of us were surrounded by various folks, most of which I had my doubts that this Taleen chick actually knew.

Don't mean I can't bring it up later though.

"A'right then, if you say so," I replied, taking back my hand and bringing it to my hip.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Phew, glad that's over. Taleen quickly pulled herself back together, next time something like this happened she'd be ready, she was sure of it. 

She put on her usual cool demeanor and got back to business. "Well, we have assembled quite a group here, I think the next part is to come up with some sort of plan, am I correct?" 

Mimira watched. 

"It hurts to move around too much...but at the same time I need to lay on my back..."

Edited by Lara Croft

IC: Kellin put himself to work as well, helping coax Konaro out of the cart and onto a stretcher of his own.

Somewhat surprisingly, aside from a few trace scratches that he probably had given himself, he had come out of the battle largely unscathed.

Therefore by the end of it, it should have come as no surprise that he was standing in front of Bohrei alongside Brontes.

helo frens

Before long, the doctors had wheeled away the survivors and left her with the worst of the work, laid out on a few stark, metal carts.  She looked from cadaver to cadaver; war wounds, by and large.  With the obvious out of the way, it was time to get down to details.

"Whichever of you witnessed the battle most clearly, I'd like you to come with me.  If any of you has particular knowledge of the circumstances behind these deaths, I'd also like you to come with me.  I'll be asking you a few questions and collecting your name and details for any follow-up." 

IC Sanguivox:

"Ah, what the heck, I'm getting old anyways..." Sanguivox reached out with his staff, keeping himself as far away as possible, and tried to poke the thing on the back of the Matoran... well aware that he could be endangering himself.

IC

Slowly, slowly, the Turaga's staff edged closer to the plant-pod...

The moment the leathery surface met the cold metal of the staff, the slumped Matoran jerked upright. His eyes, stretched wide open, glowed pupillessly with the same fierce orange as the plant's orb. He scrambled to his feet. There was an unnaturalness to his movements, some muscles twitching and others limp, almost like the movement of a puppet.

The Matoran (if he could still be called that) broke into an uneven, shambling run, straight at Sanguivox.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Brontes

I turned my eyes away from the macabre sights, attempting to stop myself from grinding my teeth. There wasn't anything I could do for them. After the black and grey skakdi spoke, I stepped forward. "I was at the battle ma'am, I helped Kellin here," I had remembered the ussalmatoran's name after some thought, "initially make his way to Ta-Koro before he went back for refugees. I can provide a recount of parts of the conflict inside and around Ko-Koro and some information about the fighting at the Nuju-Marion Research Hospital."

...but close to it

IC:

The silence stretched from moments into seconds, and all the while, the gears in her head turned. A million different options passed through her mind, a million different possible reactions. Her body language indicated a few of them, cycling rapidly through surprise, anger, indecision, and finally settling on a neutral stance. A few seeds scattered near a ruit merchant’s cart spontaneously sprouted in an instant, futilely seeking purchase in the stone beneath them. All of this went unnoticed by just about everyone save the merchany who regarded the ground in confusion.

Least of all was it noticed by the Toa of Plant Life who was still trying to decide how to react, despute the fact that she was technically the reason it was happening. She was idly aware that she was gripping the handle of her pack with what would be enough strength to crush it, if fabric could be crushed, and forcibly relaxed the muscles of her hand. Her free hand subconsciously rubbed at the back of her neck, as if soothing a phantom itch.

Finally, she settled on a faint, dry smile.

“Hey, Reordin. Lookin’ taller.”

IC:

“... Nah, don’t think we’ve met. I’m thinkin’ of some other .” Saeva replied finally, forcing the heat emanating from her skin to gradually decrease, bringing the blazing heat back under control. Erzu was between them, keeping her from getting much closer. She could get around him. A little voice was telling her to do it. A little voice was trying to keep the fire burning in her head, get her to do it.

Her mom would have finished setting up the house for guests. Now wasn’t the time. Fighting her temper down further, she took a few steps back and forced a Skakdi sized grin onto her face.

“Some other , yeah. Resemblance is strikin’.”

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The Bo-Toa's shoulders visibly sagged as he let out a long, slow breath that he hadn't realized he was holding.

Thank you.

Turning back to what was now the biggest threat in the room, he took a pair of slow, easy steps back, setting the katana on the floor, still sheathed. Not once during all this did his eyes leave the Po-Toa's. 

Rising once more, he briefly debated raising both hands in the air, buuuuut...

Never said to. Don't wanna.

helo frens