BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

I rolled my eyes at Ril.

"So, Taleen," I said, looking over at her, "what about you? Wanna check out some swords with me?"

~ ~ ~

IC:

I puuuuuuulled and puuuuuuuuulled and puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulled on the hammer but, alas: nothing.

"All right," I said with a chuckle, kneeling down next to the tool and feeling around underneath it, "very funny, Mim. Obviously you attached it to something on the deck. You win, okay?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mimira

"Ahhh giving up already?" Mimira beamed as she walked by, putting a single hand around the hammer's handle and picking it up effortlessly. She placed the hammer on top of a nearby crate, increasing it's weight yet again before letting go. 

"It's okay, I understand that this sort of thing can happen when you get older, nothing to be ashamed of."  

IC: Taleen

"I could always stock up on throwing knifes." Taleen said with a nod.

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Enforcer.

While we wait for someone to reply, I turn to Forger. "You own a property in the city?" He'd never mentioned it before. 

IC Forger

I almost said of course, before pausing. Most of the group were foreigners, so the idea that they did not own a permanent dwelling on Mata-Nui was not odd. "Yes, I do. I'm a Ta-Koro native and saw no reason to sell my family's home and business after moving."

...but close to it

"Well, you learn something new every day."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Alright Necro, sorry for the delay. We can resume the encounter now.

IC: Zenithex - Ta-Koro (Streets)

Following the ball of light, Zenithex soon found himself wandering into an alleyway as he continued the hunt for his next victim. Watching it intensely as it phased through a nearby window, he used his Arthron in order to check out his immediate surroundings. Sure enough, there was someone occupying the dwelling, much to his delight, and with no indication of anyone else nearby, it seemed that Ak'rei'an had chosen relatively easy prey for him this time around. Forgoing his usual methods of stalking and planning out his course of attack, he removed his robe, using the alley's natural sharp right corner as a form of cover as he wadded it up into a ball and stuffed it inside a nearby trash bin. He knew that if this was to somehow end disasterously, it would be far better for him to be recognised for his gruesome appearance rather than the attire that he had used to hide it, as he was seen more often than not with it on and would thus be much easier to pick out in a crowd.

After he was done moving the bin back around the corner towards the street so that he could grab it without being seen in the event that a quick escape was necessary, he slowly crept up towards the glass, trying to put himself in a better position to see exactly who and what were inside.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Letting out a sigh, Denrika propped her feet up as she sat down on her bench.

Need to clean. Make dinner. Maybe we can have a potluck with the refugees? Now, rest. Destress. Relax.

There was some noise out from the alley; probably some rahi. Almost certainly set out to make her do something. But it wouldn't work today. Too tired.

The times, they are a-changing...

Seeing all that he needed to see, Zenithex quickly pulled out his knife, sliding its blade in between the window and the frame as quietly as he could possibly manage in an attempt to gain entrance into the building.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Konaro (Ta-Koro Hospital)

Konaro opened his eyes and the blur before his senses settled into defined shapes around him. Unaware of what had happened, he looked around. 

"Uh," He said, "Where am I?" 

The pain in his head seemed to have subsided, and he felt confident he could comprehend whatever answer was given to him. 

OOC: Edited IC leadin for context purposes. Waiting on GSR as per Perplexed's advice)

[OOC: For the sake of interaction I'll roll with this, but for what it's worth Bohrei and co. should be carting corpses at this point, not general patients, so if a third person winds up not-dead it's going to get a bit ridiculous. :P No worries, though! And sorry for the slow followup.

...Also, apparently I had a complete reading comprehension fail a while back and thought there were many more refugees/dead people than there actually were! My bad.  Well, as Perp pointed out this allows for some Monty Python-esque "I ain't dead" moments, so maybe it's all for the best? Sorry for the confusion!]

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

The sound that came out of the Skakdi's mouth started as a groan and slid into a sigh as she thought better of it.  "Dead people," she said to the room at large, "put the dead people on one set of carts, that's all I asked.  It should not be a difficult concept."  She looked down at her first 'patient' for a moment.  "Stay there." 

She looked up to the Guardsmen.  "Would one of you go fetch a doctor before another corpse turns out not to be?"  Without waiting for an answer, she stepped over to where the Toa of Ice lay sandwiched between two bodies and carefully lowered the top - a glassy-eyed Voritxx - to the ground before turning her attention to him.  "Hospital.  No, you're not dead, contrary to surrounding evidence.  Name?"

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC Brontes

I darted out as soon as the second not-so-dead person started talking, moving from the cooler lower level that housed the morgue to the lobby and then to the ashen streets. I had desperately needed some fresh air, and I quickly found a bench outside to sit down on, closing my eyes and taking a few deep breaths. Outside in the hot open air, my feelings of anxiety dissipated. I let out the breath I had been subconsciously holding in a long sigh. I had to toughen up! Hadn't I seen many more bodies in Ko-Koro? Wasn't I in this guard to prevent things like that? It felt like all that had happened so simultaneously and contrastingly long ago and recently, my thoughts on the matter were about as clear as a muddy pond. Stirring them only clouded things further, they needed time to settle and coalesce before I'd be able to make any sense of them. In the meantime, contemplating such matters only gave me a vaguely nauseous feeling and a sense of difficulty putting such thoughts to words. I got up, walking back into the lobby, I needed to focus on the now, even if it meant evacuating the deeper parts of my brain on staying at the fringe, living in a temporary veneer of clarity, solidity and positivity. That wasn't crazy, right?

Following the advice of the mortician, I found the doctor with the least number of patients hanging from them, an older Po-Turaga that was talking with a single matoran, arm currently in a simple cast and sling. Her mask of healing was a weathered grey, smile and frown lines present in equal numbers. I interrupted them and explained the situation as politely as I could before she set off for the morgue. Her much smaller form letting her make a speedy bee line towards the morgue, I arrived several seconds later, having had to wait for traffic rather than charge through.

IC Forger

I laughed, "it shouldn't come as too much of a shock, should it? Skilled laborers aren't just born like that."

...but close to it

IC: Dahkapa (Ta-Koro)

The Ko-Toa had walked through the gates and was now headed for the city centre, where the Akiri dwelled. On his way there, a familiar man entered a building that seemed to be the Ta-Koro hospital. He stopped to think, for he wasn't certain about the man's identity. Where had he seen him before? To him, the battle of Ko-Koro had occured centuries ago, yet somehow he remembered that the man had fought alongside him..

He was the man who ran and left me to defend the gates alone..

He started walking towards the hospital.

IC: Dartakh (Before the gates of Ta-Koro | With Forger, Enforcer and Vandal)

The Vortixx had remained silent, but now asked "What made you become a mercenary? You had a job and a house. Why abandon them?" He wasn't making eye contact with Forger, but instead stared at the guardsmen on the walls.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Konaro (Ta-Koro Hospital)

Konaro opened his eyes and the blur before his senses settled into defined shapes around him. Unaware of what had happened, he looked around. 

"Uh," He said, "Where am I?" 

The pain in his head seemed to have subsided, and he felt confident he could comprehend whatever answer was given to him. 

OOC: Edited IC leadin for context purposes. Waiting on GSR as per Perplexed's advice)

[OOC: For the sake of interaction I'll roll with this, but for what it's worth Bohrei and co. should be carting corpses at this point, not general patients, so if a third person winds up not-dead it's going to get a bit ridiculous. :P No worries, though! And sorry for the slow followup.

...Also, apparently I had a complete reading comprehension fail a while back and thought there were many more refugees/dead people than there actually were! My bad.  Well, as Perp pointed out this allows for some Monty Python-esque "I ain't dead" moments, so maybe it's all for the best? Sorry for the confusion!]

The sound that came out of the Skakdi's mouth started as a groan and slid into a sigh as she thought better of it.  "Dead people," she said to the room at large, "put the dead people on one set of carts, that's all I asked.  It should not be a difficult concept."  She looked down at her first 'patient' for a moment.  "Stay there." 

She looked up to the Guardsmen.  "Would one of you go fetch a doctor before another corpse turns out not to be?"  Without waiting for an answer, she stepped over to where the Toa of Ice lay sandwiched between two bodies and carefully lowered the top - a glassy-eyed Voritxx - to the ground before turning her attention to him.  "Hospital.  No, you're not dead, contrary to surrounding evidence.  Name?"

IC: Konaro 

Konaro's head swam as he sought out the answer to the question. "Neoru Konaro. I believe I came in with a Skakdi. Where is he?"

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

"Not shocked, just surprised," but maybe that was because I'd come to this island with nothing. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Ta-Lesterin paused his advance for a moment, making sure that he had remained unnoticed before sticking his hands inside the open space he had created in order to slowly push the window open.

Soon...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"He's here.  Also not dead, despite the surroundings.  Hold still for a moment."  As she had with the Skakdi, she focused and scanned the Toa's body, frowning as she did.  "Upon review, I'm going to change that 'for a moment' to 'the foreseeable future'.  You've got some a few incomplete fractures, so unless you want to be on crutches for the next few months, my best advice is to not move until we get someone with a Vita in here." 

There was the clatter of footsteps, and she looked up to see one of the doctors - a Turaga of Stone whose name she had never caught - enter the room, followed a few moments later by Brontes.  "Speak of the Makuta.  Both have more than their fair share of fractured bones, with some general trauma to boot." 

"Any unpleasant surprises I should be ready for?"

"Severe scarring on the Skakdi from old wounds.  Don't waste your time on them."

The Turaga nodded and began to make his way over to Raaka.  Bohrei looked up at Brontes.  "Thanks."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

IC: Karaihe - Bar, Ta-Koro

Bloody guard with their bloody paperwork. Bloody idiots. And where's Brontes? Helping people, I guess. Ugh.

Karaihe had made his way into yet another nearby bar, sitting down with a frothing pint of something toxic.

OOC: I've kinda lost tract, but if Denrika's in the bar she works in, this might just be that one :)

Kathok

"He's here.  Also not dead, despite the surroundings.  Hold still for a moment."  As she had with the Skakdi, she focused and scanned the Toa's body, frowning as she did.  "Upon review, I'm going to change that 'for a moment' to 'the foreseeable future'.  You've got some a few incomplete fractures, so unless you want to be on crutches for the next few months, my best advice is to not move until we get someone with a Vita in here." 

There was the clatter of footsteps, and she looked up to see one of the doctors - a Turaga of Stone whose name she had never caught - enter the room, followed a few moments later by Brontes.  "Speak of the Makuta.  Both have more than their fair share of fractured bones, with some general trauma to boot." 

"Any unpleasant surprises I should be ready for?"

"Severe scarring on the Skakdi from old wounds.  Don't waste your time on them."

The Turaga nodded and began to make his way over to Raaka.  Bohrei looked up at Brontes.  "Thanks."

"Hmm." Konaro mused. I thought it was only my head that was hurting. I don't feel any-"

He cut himself short and drew in a sharp breath as he slightly slid his leg barely an inch to the left.

"Ok, felt that one. Least it's not my mask. Right?"

BZPRPG Character

IC: Marthuum

"It's my pleasure. Everyone has their burden, for it is theirs to bear. Someday, you'll be free from it, and you'll appreciate it all the more." He looked around, and sighed. "Here I came, to the land of fire, looking to bring the heat, and now I've found myself transformed as well, reshaped like the unstable landscape around us." He shrugged. "Amusing."

She looked back to the Toa.  "Indeed.  Nor is it cerebral hemorrhaging, a comminuted fracture, or half a dozen other unpleasant souvenirs a battlefield can leave you.  The both of you are lucky."

"I could always stock up on throwing knifes." Taleen said with a nod.

IC:

"Great!" I said, slinging one arm across Taleen's shoulders while the other flicked the balled-up wrapper of my breakfast into the nearest trash can. "We'll make it a regular girl's night out. Only, y'know, in the morning."

IC: Lasinia

"What's this, Gunner can't get it up?"

IC:

The little girl on deck was the only thing keeping my profanities in.

"I feel like this is some kind of karmic retribution," I deadpanned, taking a moment to lean on the hammer's shaft and shooting daggers at the two resident chuckleheads with my eyes. "Though, honestly, I'm at a loss to determine exactly what this is retribution for. Y'know. Specifically."

Then, I remembered that the Ax-man was still waiting for me on the beach.

I felt a grin coming on.

I HAVE AN OUT

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Taleen tensed up at first as Plagia put an arm around her, but then slowly relaxed. She still had to get used to the touchy thing. 

"Sounds like fun." She grinned, even if she didn't really know what a girl's night out was. 

Mimira flexed her arm. 

IC: Torana

The Vo-Toa half-mindedly wondered about the implications of tortilla s'mores before returning her attention to the present conversation.

"I guess so, my old man was the stingy one. This house is way too big to enjoy alone."

She held up her glass.

"Here's to that," she toasted, but remembered that only two of the present six had drinks in their hands. "Oh! Uh..."

She held up the bottle of whiskey.

"Malik? Erzu? Uh... Officer... ? Care for a drink?"

She was about to call out to Redhot to offer, but remembered him commenting that he didn't drink.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Raaka

"Lucky... heh..." he muttered, before lapsing into unconsciousness once again.

The Skakdi slumped back down onto the cart.  The Po-Turaga tending to him paused and looked back at her.

"...Relatively lucky."

The doctor shook his head and returned to work.

IC:

"That's what I was hoping to hear!" I said, pointing to the end of the street with a grin. "Let's go, girlfriend!"

IC:

"WHAT WAS THAT, AXARDIS?" I shouted towards the beach, cupping one hand to my ear. "YOU'RE IN URGENT NEED OF AN ATTRACTIVE, INTELLIGENT TOUR GUIDE? WELL, I WOULD BE A REAL PIECE OF WORK TO DEPRIVE YOU OF THAT!"

At which point I started flying back to the shore.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Hm? Oh, nah." the Toa of the Green said, waving away the offer sheepishly. "Not in the best way right now. Last thing I need in my system's booze."

Like he wanted another day gone from his memory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Three Force Squadrons mobilized."

"Really? ...thot is was fore."

"The entire group of people in the bar injured."

"...'ey shtarted it."

"The entire booze cabinet in shambles."

"eyyyy! I Didn' do that wun."

"Of course," he sighed, rubbing his temples. "A ladder through the wall..."

"Heh heh heh..."

"And you in the middle of everything, holding a baby. That's what I came here and found."

"The kids okay rite? Cuz, cuz..."

The Soldier/Cop hybrid looked at the young upstart as he tried to work through the fog. 

"cuz y'know i didn't want him to get hurt and all with the crazy ###### happenin and all"

Wukong Salvajemono heavy sighed. "He's fine, E. We got him back to his parents safe. The question is..."

"Thats good. thanks bruh i luv y--" Cut off mid-rant, the young Bo-Toa's cheeks swelled as he managed the unthinkable, and turned a shade greener.

Wukong sighed again, as the wet squelches of Erzu's stomach voiding itself sounded throughout the street.

"What are we gonna do with you, buddy?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like not remembering things. Whatever actually happened then, though, my brother had to be joking me. Nah, I'm never pulling that again.

He didn't want to feel suicidal during the next morning's hangover, either. All the more reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "Oh hey, you're still with us. Was starting to get a bit worried."

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

Taleen nodded with a smile, and the two of them set off down the street. With Plagia's arm around her Taleen couldn't be her usual, stealthy self as she walked. It felt strange, but she decided she'd just have to adjust to walking around in the open, at least when she was with company. 

As Gunner flew off, Mimira started having a giggling fit, falling onto the deck as she laughed. 

IC:

"Hey dude."

Red held out a cautious tortilla chip, dripping with chocolate sauce, from the dessert tray he had uncharacteristically silently rolled out.

"I feel ya."

"Hey, babe."

"Heyyyy babe!" Redhot grinned and threw an arm around his big sister's shoulder, motioning for a beer while Goldenpecks stood behind them trying not to smirk. The younger Hot planted an emphatic smooch on his sister's temple and finished off his third beer. "How's it hanging?"

"Could ask you the same thing."

"...I'm arrested."

"Yeeeep."

"Did she have a boyfriend?"

"Not that one. The Vo-Toa."

"...She have a boyfriend?"

"Warmer."

"...a girlfriend?"

"Right in two, Red."

"Cha!"

"That's not cha, dude. That is the opposite of cha."

"Wait, Vo-Toa? I thought that was her sister."

"Nope. Lucky she got here before you brought her girlfriend home, or we'd have an even bigger problem. You can't just try and pick up random girls without even bothering to figure out if they're taken or not [Editor's note: White you ######IN HYPOCRITE BABE] and you especially can't do it every other night."

"Ha ra cha cha wa-tch me."

"You could take some lessons from Goldenpecks."

"Could I, Goldie?"

"Think she's being facetious, dude."

"Ah, ######. Look...White...what do you want me to do? Find a real girlfriend?"

"You know what I want. The Ussalry would give you a second shot. Nobody can knock down a training complex wall by wall twice."

"You're just sayin' that," Red said, though his tone had grown more pensive.

"...At least try for the Marines?" Whitehot asked softly. "It would mean a lot. To me. I'm...look, I know I hit you last time, and--"

"You did? ######, babe, I forgot about that."

"--well...I did, and I'm sorry. Look, we wanted to do this together. We're fighters. It's what we do. And I miss fighting beside you. Just...do me a favor and look into the Marines?"

"Maybe. Haven't fought in a while. Don't know if I'm up to snuff."

"Well, ######, you still look cut." White clapped Redhot's massive shoulder twice and grinned up at him rakishly. "There's this bar we let people go loose in. Crucible. Bigass mead hall, the owner pays his taxes and keeps his district free of most violent crime. Give it a shot, get back in the feel of roughing people up...and promise me we'll talk about this again."

"I promise, babe."

"Mean it?"

"Always."

His big sister smiled [that was what hurt the worst about this memory] at him and finally kissed him back. [nope, nevermind.]

"I have strawberries, too, if you'd rather have those. And a ######huge chocolate fountain...in case you still want the chocolate. Erzu. Saeva. Anyone."

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

She looked back to the Toa.  "Indeed.  Nor is it cerebral hemorrhaging, a comminuted fracture, or half a dozen other unpleasant souvenirs a battlefield can leave you.  The both of you are lucky."

"So, how long before we're back in commission, doc?" Konaro asked. "I can't exactly idle my time away when there's heroism to be undertaking. Especially when it comes to that hospital in Ko-Koro. What happened there, by the way? And is there any place I can get decent weapons? I'd like to add to my collection."

BZPRPG Character