BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Lohkar)

"Well, if you've killed all 'is competition," commented Lohkar (who had been unable to resist entering the verbal fray) from behind Taleen, slapping a hand down on her shoulder, "it stands to reason that 'e'd be the coolest around, dunnit?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

ic lorshaka

it dosent seem that ive caught anybodies atention so I walk around until i see a bridge cross it hoping to see villagers panicing about a lava splash but see none so i head in to a bar there allways a drunk skakadi or somthing looking for a fight in side i see two people one a toa who apears drunk both looking like their about to fight the other i stand back and watch "this is going to be interesting"

Edited by noelscavers

Having trouble keeping your mask firmly attached to your face? Well then stop being Lewa!

IC [Leah - Ta-Koro Pier/Coastline]:

She reached the assembled other Maru and took up a spot besides them, watching the rest of gathered heroes - for lack of a better term that wasn't also insulting in some way - board the privateer's vessel. 

With lips pressed together and chin pushed forward she folded her arms across her chest, before letting out a deep breath. She glanced from Sulov and Stannis to Korero. 

"Ready when you are." 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Korero)

Korero restrained himself from asking Leah any questions about Reordin. He could see from her body language that now would not be a good time. Instead, he simply nodded and closed his eyes, visualising their destination.

"We're headed for a small house in the west of the village," he said as his mental image house's interior crystallised and the Hiko accepted it as the Jump target. "It was abandoned during the initial attack. Oreius and I have been using it as a safe house. He'll be waiting for us."

He looked up at Sulov, placing a hand on his shoulder (roughly level with his own head).

"You first, big guy."

The Toa of Air and Earth disappeared in the Hiko's white flash. A heartbeat later, Korero was back, taking Stannis and Leah by the arms and Jumping them too. Of the Maru, Reordin alone now remained on the Infernavika.

OOC: Korero, Leah, Stannis and Sulov to Ko-Wahi.

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar watched the Maru disappear.

"Your mates vamoosin', eh?" he asked Reordin.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"You have a supremely messed up mind. And coming from me, that's really, really saying something." Skrihen looked at Plagia, eyebrows raised, and pointed at the assassin. "Where did you find this, and why did you let it follow you home?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG