BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"It's an analysis of recent security techniques being employed in the guard forces,"

Aurum kept a calm face, though he did want to have a small laugh about the fact that it's a book about something useless.

She looked around. This was boring. Her old team wasn't anywhere to be seen nowadays, and the only other source of any activity at all - and the person she was supposed to 'handle', Dorian, had himself been manhandled away for some dumb reason. All that was left was patrolling, and even if she was high ranking, it didn't mean now that Makuta had been blasted to nothingness by the Maru. Sure, there were some small cases of terrorist acts still out there, and it was a well known fact that Makuta's own followers were still alive and still out there, but now, people were just blissfully enjoying their peaceful lives.

For Flay, that meant boredom. Sure, facing the threat of being sliced in half, burnt to ashes, tortured and worse by the islands so-called evildoers wasn't a promising future, but if future was a large flat block of bland concrete named boredom that smashed itself into you every day and ended when you either got drunk, got blown up or got to finally fall asleep, well....that wasn't very promising either.

So naturally, the only thing to do was drink.

Which was nice, because the closest one that Flay stepped into conveniently had 5 downed Toa on the floor, and a standout, prideful, disgusting and ugly face.

OOC: Feran? :P

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: :PIC: FeranFeran turned to look at the door. An attractive and familiar Ta-Matorran stood there, surveying the scene."Flay! Nice to see you here! We were just um..."Feran watched Hile watch Vezok who was watching both Surina and Flay. The annoying smile was still there.Feran cleared his throat."Uh, this is Hile, and a friendly Matoran and Skakdi. The Skakdi just downed five Toa, but he's nice. Speaking of which, what's your name?" Feran was running desperately out of things to say. He felt discomfited in social situations.

Edited by Norik The Student

IC: Vezok I mentally raised an eyebrow as the shrimp population density increase by an exponential amount in an unprecedentedly short amount of time. I swear, these things are like insects, they're everywhere. Insects with the capability to speak. Hoo-friggin-ray. And similar to insects, they best serve out their existence underneath my foot. I had no desire whatsoever to answer any more questions, nor be bombarded with anymore. So of course, I found the simplest solution by downing the rest of the arguably horrible drink in an over-the-top movement, before soundly slamming the cup back down on the table. With that, I stood up, tossing a few widgets that I picked up from one of the punk Toa towards the bartender. Without a glance to those around, I made my way out of the bar, flipping my zamor launcher around my hand by it's trigger guard. The safety was off, but then again, so was mine.OOC: Feel free to follow him, at your own risk. :P Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Hile and Surina

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

"You idiots, you made him leave!" Hile snapped at Surina and Flay with uncharacteristic rage. He was about to follow the Piraka when Surina grabbed him by the throat.

"Watch who you're calling an idiot", Surina hissed. "Your language will get you hurt."

With that she shoved Hile so hard that he fell on one of the downed and ran after Vezok.

"Skakdi!" Surina shouted at Vezok outside the bar. "Those idiots don't understand your power, but I might. I have a proposal for you."

IC (Oreius and Inu)

The Charred Forest had not changed after the Makuta's defeat. It was a vast wasteland of ash and dead trees, burnt and desolate. It was more than eerie, though: it was dangerous; those who didn't know how to navigate it could easily get lost, and wander until they died. Every direction looked the same: a seemingly endless expanse of black trees extended in every direction, void of life. Just like a scar won't disappear when an enemy is defeated, so the Forest didn't revive when the Darkness fell. It was a scar on the face of Mata Nui, a reminder of the damage the Makuta had done.

Oreius had walked the forest many times as a Guard. He had learned to navigate the dead trees, to notice the smallest signs and landmarks that marked a path. This place was no longer frightening to him; he had learned, long ago, that the dead trees weren't a threat. Nothing lived here; it was a barren place. Even beautiful, in a grim way, even though it was a dead place

The Toa of Fire had been walking for an hour or so when he finally found his destination: a clearing in the trees, featuring a shallow ravine that held a stream of lava that hissed and smoked. Next to the stream lay a small pile of stones. Oreius knelt here, next to the piled rocks. He was silent.

A long, smooth slab of marble lay on the ground beside the cairn. It looked out of place in this desolate wilderness: it was a pristine white, not the black or scorched grey of the surrounding rocks, and thin, precise letters were carved into its surface:

Here lies the Cy-Matoran Aurax

He gave his life for destiny

IC: "The Wanderer"

He was very exhausted after flying all the way from Ga-Wahi to Ta-Wahi. Finally, thank Mata Nui, the two Piraka-hunting travelers he was following stopped at a market to buy some goods. He cloaked himself with his Huna and decelerated as he cruised in for a landing a few meters away from the first stalls. He just got close enough to the two before they parted again, presumably to each hunt for certain goods, just managing to overhear the Matoran say, "We can get reeds anywhere". He would have done his best to helped them find some reeds, but the use of his power and Huna so much over the past few hours had drained him. He ducked into an empty stall, de-cloaked, and sat down against the flimsy wooden stall. He kept one eye open so he could see his two unknowing charges, while he closed the other and rested.

OOC: "The Wanderer" has arrived in Ta-Wahi.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

OOC: Tivanu, Orderin, Viima from Ko-Wahi

IC: Tivanu (Ko/Ta-wahi cable car)

Tivanu shook his head

"We weren't blood siblings..Just were so close it was like that."

Kive-Phu the lava hawk and companion of Tivanu, sat atop the cable car as it went along it's way

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu let out a hearty sigh of relief as they stepped off of the cablecar. He uttered a soft whistle and Kive-phu landed on his shoulder once again enjoying her usual perch

"What type of supplies? Perhaps nets or something? Though with my gravity staff if i can get one blow into it the rahi and it will either be floating or too heavy to move fast enough for about 2 minutes... so really defeats the purpose of the net."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Ta-Koro):

"Not exactly. We need something to carry the Rahi with... also depending on whether we want to kill it or keep it alive."

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

"Because of you, I just lost the story of my lifetime!" Hile snapped back. "Who are you to tell me to watch my mouth?"

Tivanu nodded rather subtlety as he heard this

"I think it all depends on the rahi in question.. Though keeping a dangerous rahi alive is not something i am comfortable with.. So yeah i am all up for killing it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Feran"Cool it both of you!" Feran snapped. Both Matoran were shocked into silence atvthe normally placate Matoran's outburst. Feran helped Hile up."I think both of you got off on the wrong foot. Hile, Flay. Flay, Hile," Feran practically ordered them.

Edited by Norik The Student

Tivanu considered this for a few seconds before responding and merely nodded

"I think that sounds good. Though you sure you don't want me to come with ya?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Ta-Koro):

"You need him to protect you from me?" Viima joked.

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

"Hi", Hile said to Flay, a bit sternly. "I'm sorry, I usually don't act like this. I was just so close to get information from that Skakdi... think we could still catch him?"

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Turo"Oi oi," a Le-Matorn said, walking into a bar. "I just say the ugliest, big-largest skakdi I've ever eye-seen in my whole life. Tried to say hello; he just ignored me." Turo walked into what used to be a bar before widening his eyes. "Oh, hi Flay. Long, long time no see. Don't worry; I haven't actually quit-left yet."

IC:"Anything to follow up to your commander, Feran Bombastic?" Flay frowned - and that unique , a slight hint of annoyance in her voice. This was better than being bored, since it actually caused some feeling, but it was still a negative feeling, annoyance. Which begged the question if boredom really was worse than this. Flay stared up and down Hile all over, before resounding her mind to the fact that yes, yes it was.

"No, ma'am. Welcome back!"

"Hi", Hile said to Flay, a bit sternly. "I'm sorry, I usually don't act like this. I was just so close to get information from that Skakdi... think we could still catch him?"

The answer came in the form of a familiar voice. "I just say the ugliest, big-largest skakdi I've ever eye-seen in my whole life. Tried to say hello; he just ignored me."

"Well, he was just outside. Of course we could, though you're responsible for yourself if any trouble ensues." As she exited the bar, she flashed a small smile towards Turo.

Edited by -JL-

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "The forerunner"

I made my usual bargaining for parts and such, and after some time, I managed to find some photothermic powder for a good price.

I headed back to the spot where I was to meet Kaunis, dragging the newly bought items with me.

"You have the shield, I presume?"

OOC: Sorry for not posting this promptly. I had something come up.

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

Who does she think she is, Hile thought. Coming in here to give us that kind of a lecture and then leaving.

Hile looked at Feran. "Well, what do you say we do next? Thanks to that disturbance, we lost the chance of our lifetime. By now he'll be too far away to talk to, I'm sure."

IC Kaunis

(Ta-Koro):

Kaunis held up the shield and nodded. "Here you go. I took the shiniest one they had. And have been spending my waiting time by polishing it a bit more. What do you intend to do with it?"

IC: Vezok

I didn't stop walking, nor did I make any change, perceivable or unperceptible, in my pace. Not a sound or a movement, no slight flick of the wrist or minute glance back. Then again, I didn't grind the Matoran to a find paste, so that was a start.

OOC: short post is short

phones suck

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Tivanu grinned as he heard Viima but did not say anything about his comment though he did turn to look at Orderin fully

"Sadly i do not Orderin.. Never really have had to come here to get work done."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Ta-Koro):

"You should find plenty of them here though", Viima said. "Just look around."

OOC: Soli's forge again?

IC Kaunis

(Ta-Koro):

"Uh... I dunno where", Kaunis said a bit nervously. What was Forerunner gonna blow up?

IC Surina

(Ta-Koro):

"Look at it this way", Surina continued running after Vezok, who was surprisingly fast even though he was just walking. Must've been the long legs. "You're here to get... what? Money? Power? Whatever it is, I can help you get it. I'm part of this society, am I not? I don't think you are, so I may be of use to you... and you may be of use to me."

Tivanu nodded slowly

"Yeah Ta-wahi has plenty of forges.. perhaps more than Onu-koro."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I'm an idiot. Sorry, Norik :P

IC:

And there it was, in front of her. Even the back of the head was recognizable and unforgettable. A hulking mass of muscle and ugliness, marching through the streets though seemingly unaware of all the things around him. Flay followed, her well-trained and conditioned instincts kicking in to begin analyzing everything. However, even with that, she didn't make any attempt at keeping her stalker-ish actions a secret.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Otokax

"A hundred widgets?! Have the Rahi got you or something?!" Shouted Otokax. "I could get a deal twice as good as that from the disc maker down the road. Karz, I'd even be better off buying a Ussal! I'll give you fifty and its done."

IC: Stronin

"This is high-quality stuff," replied Stronin. "This isn't your run of the mill weapons store. It's a place where hopes and dreams are forged into tools."

He paused for a moment, frowning. Did he really use that phrase? He really needed to stop mimicking Soli so much.

"Anyway, it took a lot of effort to make that thing," continued the Iron Toa. "The material's pretty strong and durable too. 100 widgets is pretty much a discount."

IC: (Kino)

Well, it’s been a while since last I decided to write anything down, a lot has happened since the Summit. First of them being peace between the villages, when that happened work dried up. Really unfortunate for me, that is until I received an offer from Akiri Jaller, Mr. Firebrand wanted me as part of his Investigative Corps, apparently somebody with my “skill set” could be put to use there. It came with an office, a sizable chunk of respect, and sadly…paperwork. Still on the bright side, hanging out with this crew was rather fun, there were those nagging feelings, felt like I was missing something, and try as I might I knew what exactly was gone.

Pae.

Pae and I, we were the thickest of friends, I trusted him with my life and he trusted his to me. Before I had left the Followers of Makuta to form what was going to be the Palm of Makuta, a sorta religion for the people to follow, I was a zealot, too blind to notice how truly evil my god was. Well I had given Pae a mission, to root out traitors to Makuta within our ranks, ironically I quit. Though we’ve been over this before, it was during the Rahkshi attacks on each Koro when I realized, there was no honor, pause for the being I put my faith in. So I left, and in doing so I lost touch with Pae. I’d like to think he left them, that he was doing better without them, but I was worried, worried that he had died, alone. I was his friend, his best friend and I had left him alone with the psychopaths and sociopaths (even if some would consider him among people like himself). Pae wasn’t like them, to me I could see that part of him, struggling to fit himself in somewhere, and we had been friends so long. I’d find him or he’d find me, I just hoped it would be on good terms.

Well I’ve spent enough time reflecting on my past, how about we get back to the present?

I straightened the detective badge on the left side of my chest armor, keeping the form fitting armor I was wearing before I joined up. I knocked on the door to Captain Angelus’ office, there were a few things I wanted to talk to him about, one of them being payment that was still owed, and one that I was ready to collect on.

IC: (Thok)

I’ll be honest.The idea of spending the rest of my time on this island, cramped in a ramshackle hut with five other men would various mental disorders did not sound like my type of fun. What is my type of fun to be exact?

Solace, the ability to think straight without my fellow Piraka filling the air with their useless chatter. Whether it was Hakann waxing poetic about the finer parts of murdering someone with a blunt knife. Or we had Reidak and Vezok arguing about which was better at crushing rocks against their skulls, it does not surprise me that both have very thick foreheads.

So my idea of solace right now, was sipping this glass of a Ta-Koro special, Firebrand Whiskey on the rocks. I smiled as I sat in the corner of the Lavapool Inn, lounging in my chair, watching the people come and go, noticing the alcoholics, the kid who just turned old enough to drink. The whole of them were rather boring, but at least none of them were Dasaka. God those , they had no sense of humor. I mean what’s her name, whatever you know there was this girl who took a whole lotta jitter spheres and let me tell you, she was convulsing like the time we tested Vezok’s pain tolerance by hooking him up to one of Avak’s generators, suffice to say the thing couldn’t tolerate Vezok, and blew. It was one of those few times, that I didn’t want to strangle Hakann, especially when Vezok woke up and started strangling him. Took one for the team, that guy. Surprisingly he’s still alive today, is the one who spends too much time talking about how he’s sadism incarnate, which is cute because he still only has a beginner’s understanding of it. I mean I give out lessons all the time! I’m even kind enough to give them out for free, but no one can admit that they need help.

I tapped my foot against the stone slowly, sipping my whiskey until I had finished and motioning for another, a perky Vortixx girl popped up and got my drink, and smiling my mesmerizing grin, I winked at her, she giggled and made her way back into the kitchen.

You know this island could do for a bit more excitement, it just needed the push in the proper direction. Good thing yours truly is rather good at these kinds of things. Remember to tell me about those four Dasaka girls, trust me, it’s a great story, you’ll love it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg