Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: (Kol)

 

Kol fired a crossbow bolt at the explosive projectile mid-air, causing it to explode prematurely and likely throw its shooter overboard. He was already off to inflict more damage to the ship, headed straight for the wheel, where hopefully he could take control of the ship and turn it to ram upon one of its sister ships.

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Chivinix

 

chivinix looked back to wryu and shook his head

"Chivinix not expect help.. If chivinix can't handle something chivinix deserves to be killed."


u9et1dt.gif

 

Banner made by Onaku

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gavarm's faith in Coryza had just been proven to have a rock-solid foundation. The colonel's face rose as he puffed out a smoke ring, the surrounding cacophony of bloodshed and struggle rushing from his ears to electrify his wire of a body. That was a familiar sensation, though. A small portion of his mind noted greater excitement than usual. Maybe, he wondered, it was his nostalgia. The stranger so beneficial to their plan moved and thought with a moxie that was so reminiscent of an old friend with a distinctive accent. Could the two be one and the same?

 

Yes, Gavarm inevitably concluded, but he put a moratorium on his speculation. Now was the time to lose himself in other things than his hypotheses.

 

Gavarm smiled.

 

He spat out his cigar and chucked his hook onto the surface of Coryza's grim work. He'd learned from another old friend, one of quiet speech and loud thoughts, that a leader showed by doing. Now was the time to show and for his followers to ape his part, as determined by both the orders of his military clout and his unwritten dominance. He extracted his saperka and zipped across in the same moment. By the time he reached the blood-spattered deck of the enemy ship, he had produced an arming sword and a broadening grin.

 

Then Gavarm began a quiet demonstration of the importance of each regarding those whom still thought it wise to ignore boarders.


[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Korero)

 

The Toa of Air was silent as he walked abreast with his brethren on their search for Jaller. He remained concerned for Oreius: he doubted that Tahu's temper, guilt, and a Parakuka would make good bedfellows in his Brother's psyche.

 

IC (Lohkar)

 

In the middle of Gunner's sentence, Lohkar abruptly sprung into action, sprinting to the nearest ladder and shooting up it like a Brakas. Snatching a coil of rope, he hopped up the stairs to the pirate ship's helm. With expert hands, he tweaked the ship's course until it was headed straight for the flagship - with a following wind, no less.

 

He grinned. This particular grin was of the roguish but vindictive (and slightly manic) variety.


sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

...

 

"Lasinia, I apologize for ever calling you crazy," I said, racing after Lohkar to make sure he didn't do something (more) stupid (than usual). "You're downright sane compared to the Captain!"

 

-Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

 

IC: Wokiya - Ta-Koro Hospital

 

The Ga-Matoran looked up and down the Onu-Skakdi quizzically, and then squinted her left eye, a tick that also meant distrust. At first, Wokiya had feared that this one had come to kick her out. But as she looked at the visitor, Wokiya calmed down and took a more logical path of reasoning. 

 

"I was just about to leave, but I suppose I can stay a bit," Wokiya said, "This isn't my room though, so I don't have the final say"

 

She looked towards Mekana. 


"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:


 


You’re the boss of this operation."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mekana

 

"Well we have cake so, we might as well have a party." That was her way of inviting her in. 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wokiya – Ta-Koro Hospital

 

Wokiya smiled at the Toa’s wit. She then looked back to Bohrei.

 

“So Bohrei, I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Wokiya, a reporter for the Mata Nui Daily. What exactly would you like to know?”


"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:


 


You’re the boss of this operation."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wryu

 

"Really? So you're like that now" she winced in pain, although it was getting better.


Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Akiri Kongu - Ta-Wahi

 

Kongu could feel the hot air rise up past Ka's wings. Only minutes ago they had just passed through the border between Le-Wahi and Ta-Wahi and were now hitting pockets of hot air. He was never a fan of the heat, but found ways to appreciate it still. It might flying for the birds a lot easier. In tow behind the Akiri were three more fliers. Shu on his right, and two members of Shu's personal team behind them. In a V formation the four had made the trek from Le-Koro in good time. Kongu came as soon as he had received word.

With a stern look on his face he flew above the region of fire, thinking hard. There were a number of reasons for him to be here now, and currently most pressing was to show the people of Ta-Koro that Le-Koro would stand with them. Thugs and criminals of a powerful degree had let loose their true intentions in the fortress village. Characters of such power needed to be taken seriously, and as far as Kongu was concerned had to be faced together. The same creeping thought of discord amongst the villages jumped into his head. It weighed heavy on his mind, and today was no different.

 

The Akiri of air lifted up a hand to his comrades and they began their descent. He turned his head to Shu who reached into his pack to pull out a flare launcher. With a nod exchanging between the two, Shu gave the signal to Ta-Koro that they were approaching. The green smoke following to projectile to signify that the group was either rather small, or meant no harm. They would circle out front of Jaller's home upon reaching it until they were given the go ahead to enter the city.


[]BZPRPG Profiles[[]FACTION[]

METATRONLIVES2.png.da62b3c9ce88e204853411829432d3e1.png

M   E   T   A   T   R   O   N        L   I   V   E   S

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

 

They were going to dodge the screaming this time after all.  That was good.  Something told her it was going to be a trying month or two to be a Skakdi in Ta-Koro.

 

"A reporter?"  She reached into the bag and pulled out the third notebook, then flipped to the back and unclipped the pen she kept in it.  "Very convenient.  I imagine we both have information the other would be interested in.

"I'll keep this brief.  I assume you three were victims of the Piraka's raid.  Have any of you been to the Suva since it began, or did you witness anyone headed there?"


Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"What is that, the ship's motto?" I called back, climbing up onto the deck. There was a Vortixx charging at me, a sickle in one hand and a gleam in her eyes that told me she was aching to use on poor old Gunner boy. She never got the chance, unfortunately; not before I had flicked my wrist and sent her flying away to be someone else's problem. Because, as Lohkar always said, a good leader always delegates.

 

Funnily enough, he always said that before sending me down to scrape barnacles off the hull. Go figure.

 

Drawing my sword, I caught sight of the good captain steering us into the enemy's flagship, a coil of rope in his hands. I had a horrible sinking sensation in my gut, which certainly wasn't helped by the madman's grin on the Lesterin's face. 

 

"I'm starting to think we should take cover, Lasinia."

 

-Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Lohkar)

 

As the small pirate ship grew ever closer to the flagship, Lohkar wasted no time in lashing the wheel in place.

 

"You lot might want ta move away from the front o' the ship," he called to his crewmen, stepping away from his handiwork. "Because very soon, there may not be a front o' the ship."


sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

A single man had stayed behind to face Edubard while his comrades moved to deal with the rest of the crew from the Infernavika, in his hand a wickedly curved khopesh. He stared down at the Toa of Air before him, having a slight advantage of height, his bloodred eyes staring out from behind a scarred Matatu. His brown armor was thick and battered, with more than a bit of rust accumulating on the edges of the squarish plates.

 

A moment later, and without any indication of the movement, the Toa closed the gap between them with a single movement, his left foot falling behind as his right took the lead, accentuating the movement with a sharp downward slash of his weapon, using his wrist more than his arm. His sword, held in his right hand, moved downward at an angle, as if to cleave the Toa of Air from shoulder to opposite hip. It was an obvious, if clearly calculated attack, though it certainly made it that much more dangerous.

 

IC:

 

Even though the movement itself had no indication, the attack itself was an easy-to-block, easily expected one. Edubard had had some experience with a khopesh before, so he knew that they were relatively limited in terms of their attacks. They could stab, but not well, and many men would sooner use them like the axes they were descended from. The Toa of Air lifted his sword, catching the attack on his own blade, and smiled at the man he was fighting. Then he withdrew, stepping slightly to the side. His movements were seemingly slow, and languid.

 

Not so once he reached the position he was moving for, when he thrust out with his sword, the sharp tip of the claymore seeking an opening in his opponent's armor plates. His movements had held just as little indication as his opponent's had earlier that he would attack, and thrusts were faster than slashes; the Khopesh-wielder would have to work hard to evade that blow, and harder to parry it.


Trout? Where?

The Otter has finally returned...
Now in North American River Otter format.

Yay!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Kino Iho)

 

My eyes slowly opened to see that Angel's face was now level with mine, a contented sigh escaped from my smirking lips. I ran my hand down the side of his face, then tracing his jaw with my index finger, giggling softly. "As much as I would love to see what you'd get up to in my kitchen. I think a light breakfast would be great," I playfully tapped my finger against his nose.

 

 

IC:

 

Angelus grumbled and tapped her nose in return before rolling over on his back. The Captain of the Guard let out a half-stifled breath and then attempted to sit up. His spine straightened, straightened, straightened... and then he fell back onto the bed beside Kino, playful smile reaching the Toa of  Fire's half-lidded eyes.

 

"Don't think it's happening. You're gonna have to sit up with me," Angel suggested innocently.

 

-Tyler


whats up doc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Helios (Charred Forest)

 

I found my hammer half-sunk into the ash that crumbled beneath my boots with every step I took, spraying a small cloud of ash out on the area around. It was as if the ground was repulsed by my feet stepping on it and had to throw up. OK, I'll admit it's been a bit too long since I took a bath, but that's just rude.

 

"I appreciate you throwing my weight around, Plagia, really I do" I said to her as I lifted the hammer up, shaking it briefly to remove the worst of the ash.


BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Mar-Zelvin-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Trava-Mako

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "...The guard's good? We're done here," Reordin concludes easily. His anger's gone away, he's just dull now. He opens the door, making to head off. "To Jaller and the others. How about not wandering, big guy?"

 

I agree. I'm not wandering when I step directly behind Reordin and extend my arms around him. He turns back, eyes and mouth configured like my nephew with a new toy, sighing theatrically. Looking good and playful again.

 

There's more. There's relief. Six months without this hasn't been good for either of us. It's a weight too heavy to lift.

 

"Sulov, I'm down for a cuddle. Just make sure there's something left for Leah-"

 

I grab Reordin and pluck him from the floor, rotating his body to settle between my arms and chest. "You won't have much left of that leg if you keep stressing it," I tell him. The bridal carry keeps the wound more elevated than the fireman's and the pressure my hand applies slows the bleeding. Let's go.

 

The hospital's busy as the HQ. When the critical patients are set, I pass a doctor Reordin and fifty widgets and indicate the gash. I find a corner and plank until she's done, then lead him to the others. 

 

Oreius is holding up. Leah's fine. Korero's OK.

 

I feel Reordin's little grin, his swagger come back. The weight's lifted.

 

2/2 healed out of 2/2 goal.

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Wokiya – Ta-Koro Hospital

 

“I can’t say that I have,” Wokiya replied. “Did something happen there?”

 

Wokiya doubted that the Suva had any connection to the Piraka attack, but she was curious. To her, the Suva was just a reverent landmark. 


"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:


 


You’re the boss of this operation."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: I want to smirk. I want to stage-whisper, "Hey now, Saporta, let's not make anyone jealous." I want to wink sportively at Leah, letting her into the joke.

 

Yet there's work to be done. I can't waste time or distract the team.

 

I playfully knuckle him in the shoulder.

 

It's enough.


[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Leah):

 

The Toa chuckled, the sound like clear water. She winked at Sulov. 

 

"It's okay you two, I would never stand in the way of true love."


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Akiri Kongu

After receiving a signal from the guards below, Kongu and his three windriders began the descent to the village streets just behind the gates. Shu fell faster than the others in order to clear a landing space for Kongu's caravan, calling out to citizens below. His clear Le-Koronian accent got the attention of any who may be in the way of the birds, "Excuse us! Thank you! Please move! Yes, you as well! No worries here please!"

Ka's claws settled on the stone ground softly, and Kongu stood up to his full height atop the birds back. He did not wear his Akiri's robes, so his tattoos proudly declared the village leader a Rama War veteran. He took to the ground and turned towards the guards at the gate,
"Where was the damage done?"

"The Lavapool Inn Akiri Kongu," the stern Ta-Koronian responded.

"Thank you my friend." he responded before turning around. He passed his fellow windriders and clicked. Ka sat up to follow him. He looked to Shu, "Come with me Shu. You two, tend to the gukko."

The trio moved through the streets of Ta-Koro, Ka catching the attention of quite a few people as they walked. He patted her head and she cooed.

Upon arriving at the Lavapool Inn - or what was left of it- Kongu and Shu stopped. The Akiri's face seemed to fall slighty and he sighed. They observed the destruction, the hustle and bustle of the guards - chittering away at each other - and the faces of Ta-Koro's people.

"We should find Jaller," Shu added to Kongu after a moment of quiet watching, "He'll want to know we're here won't he?"

Kongu nodded and turned around, the trio began walking once more.

Edited by Palm

[]BZPRPG Profiles[[]FACTION[]

METATRONLIVES2.png.da62b3c9ce88e204853411829432d3e1.png

M   E   T   A   T   R   O   N        L   I   V   E   S

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Saeren

 

The Medic nodded to the Guardsman, and turned his attention to the creature following them. "The healing will not take long, Chivinix. In fact, here is the gentleman who will help us. Doctor." Saeren held the hand which was not hovering over the suspended body of his patient out to the Toa of Ice which had approached them. Saeren took a brief moment to summarize his and Svero's findings--Svero's recognition of Nui Jaga wounds being the more important of details--and the doctor knelt at the head of the patient. Saeren gently allowed the Toa to come to rest on the pavement, and the doctor went to work.


~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...