Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC (Oreius)

 

Usually, the display of unity in the team would have lightened Oreius' spirits (especially after the team's confrontation with Stannis), but his mind was occupied with the Piraka's attack, and the sight of his village mobilized did little to improve his mood. The knowledge that the gang of Skakdi was getting away did even less.

 

"So, what now," he said. "If there's a plan, let's move. I want to hunt down these Skakdi before they strike again."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

 

Swing and a miss.  That was the way these things worked - you could talk to half a dozen witnesses and find nothing, or you could stumble upon one that would blow a case wide open.  Well, she'd heard of the latter kind, at least.  Conversation with the rest of the Guard seemed to suggest that accurate witnesses were a sort of mythical creature; her own working hypothesis was that they'd left when the First Toa arrived, on the basis of only one set of legends allowed at a time.

 

Still - she quickly jotted down no immediate connection to Lavapool.  These were only a few victims of many, but if a reporter at the scene wasn't aware of one of the culprits heading for the Suva, odds were the attack there had taken place some time before or after the inn's destruction.

 

"Guard policy-" and personal code- "prohibits me from divulging details about the case beyond what's strictly necessary."  She smiled slightly.  "But neither of us is stupid.  The fact the I'm asking you about this in the first place means the answer to your question is 'yes'.  I only ask you refrain from interfering with the Guard's work there for the time being, reporter or no."  When she was certain of the truth behind the murders there, she would have no issue with letting the reporter share the word, but for now she and the others needed to be able to work.

 

"And you two?" she said to the others.  "Anything come to mind?"

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

They say that a man with a Kakama is more easily bored than a man without; Rynekk was no exception. If anyone was tempted by Ironshaper's offer of leaping into battle on a pirate ship, it was him, and he wasn't about to wait for a ship to come closer into range for his chance at some action. After months of pottering around Ga-Koro without a care in the world, it would almost be relaxing to be fighting for his life again. The adrenaline hitting his bloodstream was a welcome return as he prepared to get a running start for a looooooong jump--

 

It'll be kind of hard to beat up some pirates without any armour or weapons, won't it? his foresight told him.

 

Rynekk, caught mid-stride in a position which made him look like a less attractive version of a flamingo, glanced over at Kale as he cracked a weak smile. Slowly, he set his foot back down and pivoted around until he was facing the shore of the mainland. A flick of his wrist, and a ramp of stone was materialized in front of him. He shot a lazy two-fingered salute to the helmsman.

 

"I'll just be a second, Mr. Ironshaper."

 

And with that, he was on his way--

 

OOC: Rynekk to Ga-Wahi.

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Rynekk from Ga-Wahi.

 

IC:

 

--and suddenly he was back on board the Fowadi, an impromptu ramp of stone on the shore having allowed him to jump the stretch of water between it and the ship. A sly, sad smile passed over his face as he landed, skidding to a halt across the surface of the helm as memories of the last time he'd attempted such a feat in Ta-Wahi. Hopefully, this time we'll be more successful. 

 

Rynekk came to a stop behind Kale and promptly leaned against the railings next to the First Mate; in this position he looked more like a bored tourist on a ferry to the Naho Falls than a Sentinel about to go toe-to-toe with pirates.

 

"So, Mr. Ironshaper, sir; any new developments to speak of? Or is a good ol' 'Pohatu Special' still on the table?"

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kale Ironshaper- Fowadi- Ta-wahi- Island- Treasure Quest

 

IC: "Nothing new. I have to say, this is the longest naval engagement I have been in yet." Since nothing seemed to be about to hit them the Toa of Iron figured it would be safe to look away for a few seconds.

 

"Feel free to join the boarding party. The faster we can deal with the pirates the better."

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mekana

 

"Does the Suva hold any treasure?" 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

 

The Skakdi flashed the Toa a look of deepest skepticism.  "For both our sakes, I'm just going to assume you're trying to provide a possible motive for the culprits.  No, there is no treasure in the Suva."  And even if there were, I doubt the killer would have had any interest in it.


Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC-Tor

 

A Ta-Matoran  sets up a portable forge outside of the Ta-Koro wall  and the loud sound of a hammer forging a sword on a anvil can be heard all throughout Ta-Koro. Tor then looks around for future customers .

 

Any body need a new sword or a old one repaired I also do armor .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: 

 

"Music to my ears, Mr. Ironshaper," Rynekk said with a grin, and without further ado, he was off--

 

--and bounding across the water, onto the closest pirate ship, over to closest recognizable ally; a young Ussalmatoran with a Ruru upon his visage, who was mowing down pirates on a one-man march across the deck. Grip tightening on his spear, Rynekk parried and struck his way over to the soldier.

 

"Well, this is exciting isn't it?" he said once he was beside the Matoran, smacking an enemy away with the butt of his spear.

 

OOC: Why hello Gavarm.

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Why wouldn't he have been put in a Le-Koroan hospital, and why in the world would he not be guarded or strapped down? I'm sorry, but that post in entirely illogical my friend.

 

IC: (Damek)

 

Unfortunately for Silo, Damek had removed his mask upon arrest, and he was locked in his room, his gravity powers heavily drained from constant usage, and his body physically strained from the large hole in his shoulder. He wasn't going anywhere any time soon.


BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

For better or worse, the Akiri was being noticed. For better, most of the time, though there were two distinct occasions when a villager stopped long enough to berate him for failing to keep the Inn safe, for failing to be better prepared. Jaller disagreed with the sentiment in large part, though he had to admit that deep in the depths of his heart there was a small voice that asked much the same. Nevertheless, the encounters did not amount to much; the first of the two had been just outside of the ruins, and the Akiri had spoken with him for several minutes, explaining what he could. Explaining what had attacked, and why, for all their efforts, they hadn't been able to stop the Piraka.

 

The Ta-Matoran belligerent, by the time Jaller left, was calm, though his anger had long since turned to worry. His brother, it seemed, had been set to meet him at the Inn and was still missing. 

 

The second was near the hospital, a tall Onu-Toa that had been seated near the entrance. Upon spotting the Ta-Matoran leader, he had stood and stalked forward, hands balled into fists. In a voice quivering with rage, and an undercurrent of grief, he had shouted at the Akiri, gesticulating wildly with every sentence. He stepped forward to jab a finger at his chest, and Jaller's assistant would have interposed himself between the Matoran and the Toa, but his leader blocked him with an arm.

 

He didn't even need to speak; within moments, the rage of the Toa collapsed into wracking sobs. Once more, the Akiri did what he could to soothe the pain, but only one thing seemed to give the Toa any peace; when the Akiri of Fire promised that the Piraka would be brought to justice.

 

After leaving the hospital, the Akiri's circuit of the city continued, eventually bringing him back towards the Lavapool Inn. He knew the Maru were roaming the city as well, but he hadn't encountered them yet; they would, he reasoned, seek him out if they needed to speak with him. And there were few things he would ask of them, and even fewer they did not already know.

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Akiri Kongu

 

Walking proud and - if Kongu knew his friend - a stern anger, kept under control and likely directed. His heart fell to see the Akiri in such a way.

"Jaller!" Kongu's voice rang out in the street. The Matoran of air spotted the Matoran of fire in the small crowds. Kongu immediately turned away from Shu and Ka, and began towards Jaller without waiting for his companions to join him.

He pushed through the people in the streets to greet his brother.

Edited by Palm

[]BZPRPG Profiles[[]FACTION[]

METATRONLIVES2.png.da62b3c9ce88e204853411829432d3e1.png

M   E   T   A   T   R   O   N        L   I   V   E   S

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gavarm did so enjoy colloquy. Unfortunately for any chinwag, though, he had long ago found that fighting was more to his taste than face-to-face conservation. He'd just have to hope his company was sufficiently pulchritudinous to make eye contact worth the wait.

 

"Th' game's decent, ol' sport," Gavarm agreed with a light grin, sword and axe blurring as he cut away.

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Fortunately, eye contact wasn't one of Rynekk's prerequisites for a conversation, particularly not in the middle of a battle. But the words did help to keep him distracted from incorporating his more amoral combat techniques into the fray, which was always a good thing.

 

"Suppose so," he replied amidst the strikes of his spear. "Admittedly, I've fought better pirates before."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Ry chuckled.

 

"It was just after the first kidnapping of Turaga Onewa, the one with the Infernavika," he said. "I wasn't a Sentinel back then, but I was very keen. They'd managed to blow up part of the guard headquarters, then fought off a squad of Sentinels and concerned citizens, such as myself.

 

"Well, they escaped by ship over to this very bay. We were hot on their heels the whole time, but it was a fierce fight when we got there. The captain at the time, big ol' Skakdi with a big ol' axe, had already killed one of my friends and had managed to knock me into the water without breaking a sweat. I got back on board, but by then the battle was over and me another of my mates were caught and imprisoned by the crew. It wasn't until we'd reached a cove in Ga-Wahi that the two of us managed to escape."

 

He swatted away yet another fighter with the end of his spear. "Nothing at all like this bunch of mooks."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Capshud? That musta been somethang," Gavarm remarked, adding his own chuckle to the mix while thrusting. "Heard o' mah faht with Hie-mal-iz?"

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: One-man march? I'm hurt ;_;

 

IC: (Kol)

 

From across the deck, the Onu-Matoran slashing his way to the wheel heard a name he hadn't heard audibly in months:

 

Hiemalis.

 

(Well, technically "Hie-mal-iz" but that is neither here nor there)

 

"Heard o' mah faht with Hie-mal-iz?" Gavarm asked, to which he wished to reply an indignant "you heard of mine?" but did not, for in the context this would not have made sense to Gavarm, who knew not of Kol's true identity.

 

Thwap!

 

The ordeal had distracted him, leaving him open to attack. The pirate he'd been at arms against had disarmed him of his saperka- this was overall a fortunate outcome, for had the two been any closer Kol would've lost his head.

 

Stay focused.

 

He ducked under the buccaneer's next swing of the blade, lunging forward and into the Toa's knees. Through a series of grappling forms, he displayed the manner in which the mighty fell- in the instance, starboard.

 

Retrieving the pirate's sword, he continued brawling his route to the ship's wheel.

Edited by badabababa obesity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Hiema-who?"

 

Rynekk spun his spear in a sweeping arc, forcing several pirates back. Amidst the twirls of wood and steel through the air, he thought had could spot another Matoran slashing his way through their ranks; an emaciated figure, who seemed as though he had walked through the abyss and crawled his way back just that morning. It was telling when the healthiest part of one's body was the Parakuka clinging to it.

 

"Sorry mate," he replied, "can't say I've heard of it. Certainly'd like to, though."

 

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Leah shrugged slightly in response to her brother's question. 

 

"The only thing we can do;" she said, matter-of-factly, "We find and coordinate with the Akiri and then regroup with the others once that's done. And then we go after the Piraka."

 

It was a simple enough plan. Karzhani was in the details as usual, but they could only consider options for the proper course of action right now. Settling on one would depend on how the situation unfolded over the next few hours.

 

The Toa of water slightly nodded her head in the direction of the village center. The message was obvious. Let's move.

 

"The Akiri will most likely want to survey the damage. If we had back to the inn we can probably find him nearby."

 

Somewhere above them, a bird called out and strong wings rustled in the hot updrafts. Leah and Korero exchanged glances, recognizing the calls as those of Gukko force birds. 

 

"Maybe not just him." she muttered, suddenly feeling rather optimistic again. "Come on."

 

Indeed, the three Maru found Jaller back at the inn. The former captain of the guard looked a bit exhausted, but still as determined as ever. 

 

"Akiri." Leah greeted him.


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC-Tor 

 

Tor left his forge and quenched it so it didn't go out of control and headed in to the Inn for a nights rest and sat down at the bar then he sees  Jaller and he walks over  and salutes .

 

Ta-koro Guard Tor ready for duty sir!

 

He says standing at attention  ready to join in on a adventure . He then turns to the others there and salutes them as well. may I help with any adventures  ?

 

He says to anyone willing to listen .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

When it rains, it pours. The Akiri thought to himself dryly, taking the arrival of multiple important individuals and one guard rather in stride. He paused in his movements, assessing all of the approaching people, and deciding internally what order to deal with them in. Idly, he realized that he really, really wished he wasn't wearing his robes of office right now. Far too hot for them to be comfortable, even for a Ta-Matoran. Nevertheless, they were necessary as a symbol.

 

"Akiri Kongu, Maru." He greeted politely, a very faint smile working its way onto his face. "It's good to see you, though I really wish we would stop meeting like this. Guardsman Tor, I'm afraid there isn't much potential for an adventure here."


fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Alraht, Ah'll tale ya both th' stories," Gavarm determined, unruffled and yet grinning in spite of the war zone about the conversing pair's bodies. Between the conversation and the melee, he couldn't be happier. He also felt the stranger's listening.

 

The possibility that this endeavor could aid the proving of his hypothesis did not escape him.

 

"One day, back 'fore them Maru kilt th' Makuta, Ah was takin' a raht load off with mah buddies 'n front o' Whenua's place an' waitin' fer a mission. Us-sal-ry Seventh Squadron, Ah was, under good ol' Lieut Sulov Koskium. Them's th' days," he reminisced happily.

 

"That was 'xactly when a mahner came along, derned ifn't he did." Gavarm continued with a nod. "Name's Goolu, sez there's somethang lookin' lahk one spooky lil' Toa freezin' up his mahn an' killin' his frands. Goolu wants halp.

 

"Sulov can't say no. We sad-dul up and git goin' afta Goolu fer th' mahn, git there on tahm an' start in-ves-ti-gat-in'." Gavarm paused, letting tension simmer.

 

"We fahnd Goolu's frands, alraht, deader 'n a doornail an' frosty," Gavarm resumed. "That's not all we fahnd."

 

He paused once more, making sure the Toa was following.


[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Leah returned the Akiri's polite smile, then said: "Adventures and danger have moved on for now. The Skakdi who attacked headed into the dark walk; they collapsed the entrance behind them. And I don't think it was just to flee."

 

It was likely Jaller knew all that already, but if he didn't, it would make sure they were all on the same page and furthermore would bring Kongu up to speed.

 

"Our advantage is, that they most likely don't know their way around down there too well, so whatever they are looking for will take them a little while to find. Time we can use to cut them off."

 

Indeed, the Toa Maru of water was already considering their options to quickly trace where the Piraka had gone. There were a few they could use to their advantage, especially now that they knew what they were up against.


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Not yet," Gavarm said, smiling. "Jes' a pair o' blue ahs, starin' outta th' dark...and a spahk in Goolu's back, stuck there bah a zombie."

 

"Things went south pretty darn quick, let me tale you. Sulov an' ah shot b'low th' ahs and Deputy Kol Uskey led th' others in chargin' the zombies--Goolu turned soon as he dahd, ya see." He grinned. "Not bad for how we started out, yeah?" His grin dissipated and he shook his head as his sword lunged. "Un-for-tu-nate-ly, a new recruit was there, a slaht complicashun. That was all Hiemalis needed.

 

"In a minute, he'd trapped mosta us in ahce and kidnapped Kol," Gavarm recommenced, "Ah took Kol's place, but no one celebrated much even when we got back; we were too busy preparin' ta follow him."

 

"A few days later, when Sulov was exahled and our hope o' vengeance was deader 'n a doornail, Ah'm reading th' daily when a headlahn catches mah ah. Turns out ol' Hiem had up and attacked th' Ta-Koro Hospital and th' Ta-Koronans had ta bring it on his head," he went on. "The good ol' boy was in custody. Ah thought it was ovah."

 

The relief in his voice fell away again. "That was 'bout when Hiem decahded he wanted out and excaped with jes' the halp o' Dorian Shaddix an' Heuani-," Gavarm took a small, barbarous pleasure in spitting the name into the face of his opponents, "-killin' twalve soljas. He even joined th' assault on Pala-Koro." Gavarm paused, thinking of how to word his next comment while his blades swept to parry. "He seemed durn near invincible.

 

"Whale, guess what? Th' otha day Ah was sitting at mah desk in th' Ussalry HQ, mahndin' mah own bizniz, when Sulov Maru walks in with Hiemalis slung ovah his shoulda. Lahk a mahi!," he said with a little yuk. "He ain't excapin' now, not in Karzhani.

 

"Th' point being, though, we faced him first. If not fer us and them Ta-Koronans, who knows where he'd be? Sulov Koskium reported on th' mess in th' mahn so Sulov Maru could beat his lil' tush, way Ah see it," Gavarm concluded.

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Why wouldn't he have been put in a Le-Koroan hospital, and why in the world would he not be guarded or strapped down? I'm sorry, but that post in entirely illogical my friend.

 

IC: (Damek)

 

Unfortunately for Silo, Damek had removed his mask upon arrest, and he was locked in his room, his gravity powers heavily drained from constant usage, and his body physically strained from the large hole in his shoulder. He wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

IC:

 

After recovering from his wounds, Silo was moved to the Onu-koro prison.


.


Kathok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Eeyup. An' yet there ain't a singul word 'bout mah pal Kol."


[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:   Ta-Koro was finally in sight. The journey through the Wahi and been uneventful and dull. Rylak longed for action. A part of him had hoped for a Rahi to emerge from the ash of the Charred Forest and claw at him in defense of his home. He hadn't even seen a Ta-Matoran yet.

 

The sky was dark with ash, a deep brown from the multitude of flames. It had loomed over him the whole way as he traversed through the Wahi. A sign, perhaps? Maybe it was an omen of his journey to come? His fist tightened on his hammer. I am ready and waiting for battle. I guess the question is, is it ready for me?

 

The adventurer smirked at his throughout, and proceeded in Ta-Koro.

Edited by Phauxx Lightning

phauxxblack2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC-Tor-Ta-Koro

 

Tor had left the inn and got back to forging a sword at his forge outside of Ta-Koro  Rylak would hear the clanging of Tor`s hammer on his anvil and Tor sees Rylak off in the distance and waves over to him.

 

Hello toa  ! Would you like a new weapon or maybe armor I also do repairs .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:  Rylak had grown used to the heat of the Wahi, but now, it's life had truly begun to show. After a lonely journey through a constant, muggy heat that hung over the Wahi like a thick cloud, Rylak hadn't gotten much of the near silent Wahi. As he entered the Koro, all of that seemed to change.

 

The sound hit him first. It seemed distant, yet drawing closer to him at all times, as if he had yet to truly reach the area's core. The sounds that filled his ears were no longer that of charred trees rustling and cracking in the whine of a small wind, or the ash shaking off his feet as he walked. It was of chatter and work. It was of clinging metal, inhabitants making their way about the village.

 

A merchant waved over to Rylak, offering his services. "No thank you, I'm fine," As he proceeded to make his way over to Tor, his own hammer still clutched within his grasp. "However, I could still use your help. I haven't been around Ta-Koro much, and was wondering what there is to know about the village? Anything substantial happen lately?"


phauxxblack2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC-Tor-Ta-Koro

 

Not that I am aware of but i just recently got back my self and as for things going on not much that I am aware of.

 

He looks at the hammer .

 

That is a very fine hammer it looks like amazing craftsmanship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:   "That is unfortunate." I need to find some real action. Where to look? "Thank you for your time."

 

Rylak's voice was a bit of a baritone, yet he spoke softly and clearly, as if he were a giant trying to be gentle. He looked at Tor with a calm, serene demeanor. He had no quarrel with him, but no need to open up with the stranger either. He did not seem like the adventurer type.

 

"Ah yes. I've had it for a long time. A long time...." Rylak's voice trailed off at this point, where time barely escaped his lips. Despite how it looked, he was no longer looking at Tor, but through him. Losing himself within his own repressed memory.


phauxxblack2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:   Tor's comment snapped Rylak back to reality, shaking his head as he drew himself back from his thoughts. He sized up Tor, debating the question in his mind. He might not be the warrior we're looking for. He may have the spirit, however.

 

"Adventure?" Rylak stated, a small smile of pity forming on his lips. "I have nothing to quest for, forger. Perhaps if I happen to find an adventure, I shall return to bring you along?"

 

OOC: I can't find Tor's profile. Mind send me a link or describing him?

Edited by Phauxx Lightning

phauxxblack2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC- Tor`s profile is two post above yours in the profile thread. His is at the bottom of my post .

 

Tor-The name is Tor , and you are ?

 

He holds his hand out to shake the toa`s hand .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...