BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tio

"Yes, but how do we help?"

I wondered if helping was even worth it, bumping off a champion of Mata Nui would be great, but so long as Echelon drew breath Makuta could return. At the rate of progress the Maru were making towards reawakening the great spirit, I could afford to let them live for now, but would I ever get the chance to kill a Toa Maru again? 

I decided it didn't matter, the slightest chance of Makuta's return with no one to oppose him was worse than risking Mata Nui's awakening.

--IC: Nikonn and Aiduro--

Nikonn exited the bar and motioned for Aiduro and his pack of guardsmen to follow her.  She led them to the hut where they had "captured" her, then paused; there weren't any footprints leading away.  The Toa of Ice must have used his power to cover their trail.  She scanned the surrounding landscape, looking for some hint.

"Lost, are we, girly?" Aiduro muttered.

"Shut up," Nikonn muttered back.  Then in the distance, she caught a glimpse of brightly-colored armor; there they were!  "Come on," she said, "and do it quietly."  She dropped into a crouch and slunk forward, the retinue of guards following her example, albeit with a bit more noise than her.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

"He's surrounded by Echelons forces, I doubt he's doing well"

I turned towards where Kaen was pointing ... they did not let up did they?

"Guess we'll have to give them the slip again"

I made my way to the opposite side of the building from where the collectors group was approaching and with my elemental energies, summoned a ladder of ice leading down to the rooftop of another building. Climbing down quickly I signaled for Kaen to come.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: The Collector of Masks (Following Nikonn)

The Collector sighs.

"They will hear us coming from a kio away with the noise you people are making!" he hisses to the guards.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

--IC: Aiduro and Nikonn--

"Oi," Aiduro hissed at the guards, building on the Collector's statement, "if you lot don't shut up, I'll wrap you up in Tangler and bash your heads together!"

That shut them up.

Nikonn let out a small gasp.  "Uh-oh, I think they can see us," she whispered.  "Hide behind some buildings or something."  There was an immediate scramble to find somewhere for each person to hide.

As we got moving I was left alone with my thoughts. I could not stand running from these people for too long. We had to fight back somehow. A wicked idea sprung up in my head.

I opened a trap door in a  rooftop not too far from the observatory I had been in, motioning for the others to get in I entered last peeking my head out so I could watch for when our pursuers entered the tower.

IC: The Collector of Masks (Following Nikonn)

The Collector steps behind a building, and peeks his head out after a short wait.

"They appear to have left the tower," he informs Aiduro and Nikonn, "We ought to pursue them."

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC:

"Cultists. City held hostage. Undercover work," Nika said, looking back at the building Pae had suggested. "Never been in a situation like this. A second opinion wouldn't be too bad."

The corner of his mouth twitched upwards and his chin jerked downwards for a moment before he started walking over to the two-storey. His figure was a shadow in the frozen night, black against the meagre starlight. The sky was dark save for those lights, the perfect night for a sniper and a sniper down among the enemy to boot.

The door to the two-storey was wooden, splintered, half-hung from its bottom hinges like a man lurching from inside. One hand on his knife, Nika pulled it open, wincing as the twisted steel of the hinges whined in the silence of the night. But nothing came out at them. No killers, no survivors, no Rahi scrabbling amongst the ruins. The Vortixx grunted softly. Echelon had done a good job here. Nothing left but darkness.

The two of them were on the second storey. Nika crouched by one of the windows, scope in one hand up to his eye.

"Looks like a fight," he said. "People circling around something. Something burning, something ... oh."

The Vortixx let his hand drop to his side.

"Oreius Maru is fighting down there."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Come on," said Aiduro, "and do it quietly this time."

The group inched toward the tower.  Aiduro sent Nikonn and half of his contingent of guards to go around the left side of the tower, while he took the Collector and the rest of them around the right side.

Nikonn and her group found a door.  "Over here!" she whispered.  "There's a door, but I think it's locked."

IC: The Collector of Masks (Following Nikonn --> The Tower)

The Collector walks over, and inspects the lock. He chuckles, then bashes it with the handle of his blade. Then he pushes the door open, the lock broken.

"Not anymore."

///////

"Thanks," Nikonn said, as Aiduro and his contingent of guards stormed inside.  She followed soon after them.

Immediately, they were faced with a spiraling staircase.  Every few flights, a door led off to some room.  The Toa they were after could be in any of those rooms; or they could have already left.

"Should we check the doors?" one of the guards asked.

Aiduro nodded.  "Yeah, let's check the doors," he said.

Nikonn exchanged a glance with the Collector, communicating with her eyes what she thought about Aiduro's plan.  Checking each and every door would take much too long.

IC:

"One of Echelon's elite," Nika said, setting the scope back into the gun's case. Still crouched, he shuffled over and away from the window before he stood up again, pushing his chest out and rolling his shoulders back until he could feel the cracks. "Saw him in action. Back when we were getting Korzaa out of the Sanctum. Toa of Iron, from the looks of it, and a good one at that. Fought circles around another Toa of Iron without even breaking a sweat." He sniffed. "Never seen his mask anywhere else before, so I'm making a guess that he got it from the same place Echelon's getting his ... what was it called again? Antidermis?"

One hand held his case. The other slipped into his coat's pocket.

"Fight's too chaotic for me to get a clean shot at the Maru's opponent. Could end with us giving ourselves away too soon," he said. Even in the dark, Pae could see the crook of a bitter grin. "There's another one of Echelon's mooks, though. Saw her with our mystery fighter in the Sanctum, before. Toa or Lesterin or something like that. Has a thing for flowers. Bugs seem to have a thing for her, too. Think she controls them, somehow. She hasn't done anything yet. Just watched the two of them."

-Void

Edited by Conway

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Tower)

"Aiduro," calls the Collector, "That will take too long - we don't have enough time to check every door."

OOC:

Sorry for the late reply, life caught up with me.  :)

///////

IC (Lohkar, Infernavika)

Lohkar nodded his assent.

"Sounds like a plan to me."

He pulled the Infernavika's wheel to larboard, redirecting her course away from the fjord and its small port.

"The Throat's only a couple o' leagues up the coast. With this wind we'll reach it within the hour."

IC:

"Then that might be an hour someone should use to fill the rest of us in." 

True to her word, Skrihen was making preparations. The mercenary had found a crate to sit on at an angle should could look at everyone and pointedly not look at someone and unsheathed her sword on her lap. Noises of whetstone grinding across metal were hard to hear over the frigid winds, she felt it more through her fingers than heard it with her ears, but the rhythmic consistency was welcome. It helped her focus, keep her mind where it needed to be.

"Where exactly this passage opens up, whether the warehouse is likely to be seeing any use, how many people know about it. Given that the place is full of, you know, criminals. They'll be trying to lock down any ways in or out and if enough people know about this one we won't be getting in unnoticed."

"So it's above my paygrade," She paused a moment, the tone of her voice implying the roll of her eyes she didn't give. "But just maybe we should have a plan."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Aiduro did not hear the Collector's complaint; he was too busy bustling up the stairs with his fellow guards and opening every door they came across.

Nikonn face-palmed.  "Men," she muttered.  To the Collector, she said, "The ones we are after would most likely have gone to the top of the tower, in order to avoid us finding them down here right off the bat.  Shall we go there while our... friends continue their bumbling?"

--OOC:--

It's cool, man.  That happens to me sometimes too.

"An excellent idea, Nikonn," says the Collector.

He courteously gestures in the direction of the stairwell. "After you."

///////

"You're such a gentleman," Nikonn said, before sprinting up the stairs.

Aiduro and his guards did not notice her pass; they were too busy barging into more rooms and generally making a ruckus of things.

OOC:

I ship it!

The Collector follows Nikonn up the stairs, and shoulders open the door at the top.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collectinator

///////

• 2 weeks later...

--IC: Nikonn--

Nikonn followed the Collector inside the topmost room, Spear of Siphoning drawn and a random Zamor Sphere in hand.

But there was nobody in the room, except for them.

--OOC:--

That part was talked about via PM with Invisible Noob.

IC:

They'd arrived late in the evening and had made camp in a small cave not far from Ko-Koro. It's high, icy walls and even taller towers dominated the landscape. If they'd moved any closer during the day (when there wasn't a blizzard) they probably would have been spotted, but as it was they were safe. For now.

Soraph awoke before anyone else. She moved to the cave entrance.

Someone was already there.

Aelied was standing guard.

"I though't you'd be up now. There was something I wanted to talk to you about" Soraph said. It was still too gloomy to see, but Soraph thought she saw the older Toa raise an eyebrow in curiosity. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

"It sounds like Ta it is, then."

The De-Toa fell silent for a few moments, simply taking in the sounds of the region. Even Ko-Koro, despite its reputation, wasn't silent. Even in the dead of night the wind whistled softly past the buildings, buildings creaked as they settled, and the fire upstairs crackled. Under its new rule things had changed, just a little; there was the distant, faint even to his ears, sound of chaos. Rowdy drunks, bickering in the streets, here and there the sound of metal on metal. They were all carried with the wind, a cacophony woven within the soothing symphony of nature. Tainting it, like a bad taste left behind in your mouth.

But it was always there. In a way it felt like it always was. No matter how many times that discordance was defeated, that peace was restored, it cropped back up in some other form. Krayn had stared down the face of Death behind so many visages before, but it was the same glint in every eye. The same feel of darkness, that cacophony on the wind. 

He felt tired. Four had seen it before they ever left for Ko-Koro, but he hadn't seen it for himself. The urgency of the situation, the need to act, masked the weariness that settled deep in his chest. It was... Difficult. He knew he wouldn't ever stop trying to do what he could, but it was already so exhausting. So costly. Leaving the Gukko Force hadn't brought him the same peace he hoped it would. He had the same problems, the same struggles, and the same goals. He had removed himself from the people that hated him, surrounded himself with the people that he enjoyed, but he was still in the middle of conflict. Still trying to do the right thing. He was stuck in a cycle, destined to fight, and fight, and fight forever. Rynekk had been right.

It was going to be a long time before he had any chance to rest.

"I shouldn't be this tired." Krayn commented to no one in particular, looking at the framed badge he pulled out of his pocket. Leaving it in Onu-Koro would have been wiser, but if anyone was checking his pockets... His cover was blown already. Something told him to keep it with him. "Not even out of my two hundreds and I've gotten jaded. Found reasons to avoid more than half villages on the island. Rationalized the weight of my own life twice."

"I shouldn't feel so old."

IC: Skyra

Well you know what they say, you're as old as you feel. For some reason I didn't think saying that out loud would be very helpful, so I refrained from doing so. A younger, stupider me would have said something retarded like that. But now I actually took the time to think about what I said before doing so. Well, sometimes. 

I wasn't sure if it was the right move or not, but I gave Krayn a hug. It just seemed like he needed it. Is this weird? This is probably weird I should stop... I let go of Krayn and cleared my throat. 

"Now listen..." I began, as serious as I could be after spontaneously hugging someone. "...you can't say that. You're not allowed to feel old, we're like around the same age!" I was reminded of the fact that my current body was possibly younger than my old one. Still weird to think about. Regardless my point was still valid. "Look, I have just about the same amount of reasons as you to feel jaded and tired and all that ...but you know what? that! If we spend our youth feeling old and jaded how do you think we'll be when we actually are old?" I raised my arms up dramatically. 

"I have an idea." I beamed as I looked right at Krayn, he was possibly going to hate me for this but I didn't really care. "We're gonna have some fun, doesn't matter what it is, but you have to have fun, that's the rule! No exceptions!" I stated firmly. 

"You're also required to help me figure out what we do for fun...cause I'm out of ideas." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: (Soraph, Mako, Dakte, Aelied, Casanuva, Vakua, Skorm, and Zueya from Ga-Wahi)

IC:

Aelied's old eyes studied Soraph, examining every mark on her crystal armor. If each mark was a story, then he was reading them like an open book. "Ihu-Koro isn't far from here. Maybe half a day's walk, if we can march through the snowfall." The elder toa rocked back and forth like an ancient tree. "What is this matter?"

Back with the others, Zueya poked the cinders of their fire with her staff, stealing glances at the other two Dasaka. "Are you Dasaka usually this quiet where you come from? Or am I missing out on some quality conversation?" She punctuated the last remark by swirling her finger in the air.

The times, they are a-changing...

I spotted the familiar duo of pygmy Vortixx and crippled Lesterin reach the top of the tower, as I stood a safe distance away watching from an open rooftop trapdoor. The guards had to be in the lower floor of the observatory.

I glanced at the nearby snowdrifts, weeks ago a toa of ice would have been regularly sent out to keep the snow at bay and safe for the growing Koro. Under Echelons rule however, nobody bothered to look after the Koro or properly clear up the snow encroaching on the edges of the city. 

I snap my fingers as I stretch the range of my elemental powers to their limits, disturbing a fragile blanket of snow with as little of my power possible. It was just a nudge but when snow starts falling it soon becomes an avalanche, this would not be a big one but it would be big enough to swamp the observatories lower floors in snow.

Snow and ice slammed into the lower floors of the observatory and the buildings next to it. Whatever would happen to the occupants I did not know or care.

IC (Ageru Dakte)

Dakte pulled his attention away from admiring the Ko-Wahi landscape. Snow was rare enough in the Archipelago, even in the cold seasons; to see that Mata Nui had an entire region permanently blanketed in it was astounding.

"A Menti's power is of the mind," he said in answer to Zueya's question. "As such, it demands discipline and focus in the user. I suppose this could come across as a certain...stoicism?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

The Vo-Toa rubbed the chin of her mask. "I suppose that makes sense. When we were training, it helped when we immersed ourselves in our element, the source and medium for our powers." She glanced at Casanuva, and quickly shot a small arc of electricity, which Casanuva pulled to his sword that he had been in the middle of maintaining. "Even if it was easier for some of us than it was for others."

"Hey, not my fault you had to stand out in a thunderstorm!"

"You only had to learn how to be a living compass!"

Casanuva snorted. "Please, I could do that before I was a toa. I can completely triangulate my position now. Besides, you didn't have to deal with serving as target practice for Kalyss throwing plasma."

Skorm, who had been meditating against the wall pulling his cloak close, awkwardly cut in. "I... lifted weights."

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC (Ageru Dakte)

"You Toa possess a connection to the physical world that is remarkably direct," Dakte observed. "I expect most Dasaka will find it very alien. Even the Mindarm and Soulsword, the most physical of our Disciplines, are deeply rooted in the mental plane."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Jam by Ghosthands and VF.

IC [Leah - Ko-Koro hut]:

The brute grimaced, then settled for defiant silence. Leah raised an eyebrow.

"You do realize it makes no difference if you talk or not, right? We'll get what we need, you can just sit there and we'll do the talking. Now then...where are the hostages?"

While talking, the Toa Maru moved in closer, crouching down on one knee, bringing her to eye-level with their captive.

Skronk maintained his pained scowl.

“I told you: I don’t know. You think they just tell everybody?”

“No, just the ones that need to know. Y’know…guards - or mercs playing at being guards.”

She held their eye-contact. There was no lie that she could see, mask or not. He really didn’t know where the Matoran were being held. At least not directly. However...

“Did you notice anything strange about your guard rotations? Lots of people ordered to watch somewhere seemingly mundane, perhaps?”

The brute was silent for a few seconds, scrutinising Leah’s Kanohi.

“That fancy mask supposed to tell you what I’m thinking?”

“No...you’re just very easy to read.” she replied, nonchalantly.

“I caught you out on patrol alone - which tells volumes about how thinly stretched you all are. Not enough mercs to keep an eye on everything. So, anywhere particular that you are supposed to guard that doesn’t make sense to you? After all, while you’re watching some random building, a whole Toa team could sneak into the Koro and...oops.”

She tilted her head, a subtle grin on her face.

Skronk narrowed his eyes. The Toa Maru’s words made him think of talk that had been going around among the guards: word was, some of the more elite guards (of which he had to begrudgingly accept he was not one) were regularly sent off on a pointless posting to some warehouse in the lower districts. Skronk rarely understood the whims of the big cheeses up in the Citadel, so he hadn’t given it much thought, but now that the Toa mentioned it…

“They...they ain’t sent me anywhere odd,” he said guardedly.

“But they send others, don’t they? You get to patrol back alleys alone while they stand around somewhere, getting snowed in for no good reason, hm? Some random hut perhaps? A supposedly empty cave? Or do they actually get to sit somewhere nice, cozy and warm, while you are out here dealing with the riffraff?”

“I’m not tellin’ you squat!” Skronk growled, angry that the Toa had apparently read him as easily as she’d said. “How do you think you’re gonna make me? You gonna do anything worse to me than what Echelon would?”

Leah scoffed. “Well, we could sit here and examine your psyche inside out, do some analysis, really dig in there and get all those traumas and bad life choices sorted our to really make you confront your true self - trust me, you wouldn’t like what you’d see then - but unfortunately we are just too darn busy trying to save some hostages right now to do that. I’m afraid you’ll just have to deal with that emotional baggage on your own time later. So how about you ditch the tough guy act and simply tell us what we want to know and we’ll leave you here safe and sound so you can do that soul searching while sitting out the rest of this mess in peace?”

She talked Le-Koro fast, trying to keep the merc a little off balance.

“Nuh uh. I’ve seen what they do to traitors. You can’t make me talk.”

“Maybe. Maybe not. In the end it doesn’t really make a difference for you.” she said, considerably more cold this time. “Because when they hear we brought you in - and trust me, they will know - they’ll think you talked. After all, you’re just a merc for hire. You’re not Kohra or some other trusted member of Echelon’s gang. You’re expendable. Ironically, if you do tell us what we want to know, we will make sure you get out of this in one piece.”

She stood up again, looking down at the merc one more time as she turned to walk away.

“It’s up to you.”

That got Skronk’s attention. The change in the brutish guard’s demeanour was obvious immediately: stubborn defiance had turned to fear before Leah had finished talking. He looked frantically from one stony-faced Maru to another.

“No! You...I’m just a guard, I don’t know anything! All I heard is that there’s some warehouse down in the Rime District where guys get sent and nobody knows why. Please!”

Leah smiled slyly at Stannis for a brief moment, before turning around again.

“Now that wasn’t so hard, was it? And don’t worry - we’ll keep our word, you’ll get out of here once this is over. But until then...Stannis, what do you want to do with him? Keep him here and come back for him later once we’re done, or send him on his way now?”

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Nikonn lowered her weapons, a look of disappointment on her face.  Those three should have been up here...

Aiduro and the guardsmen barged into the room, huffing and puffing.  "They... weren't in... any of... the lower rooms," one generic guard reported.

"And they're not in this room, either," Nikonn answered back.

Aiduro straightened up.  "F'reals, mate?  We wasted our bloody time for nothin'?  No rotten folks anywhere in this tower?"

Whatever he was about to say next got cut off, for at that moment, the tower began to rumble, softly at first, then harder.  The sounds of crashing wood and breaking glass came from downstairs.  It was a struggle to keep upright; Nikonn and several guards fell over.

As soon as it had started, the rumbling stopped.

IC: Stannis Maru (Skronk segments contributed by GH)

The prophet stepped up to Skronk and looked at his face directly while Leah, wise to his often-voluminous methods, slinked to the side to give him sufficient berth. The Steltian brute was still held in firm detainment by Sulov Maru's implacable steel grip, which was an awesome sight to witness from any perspective. The two would-be adversaries stared directly at each other for the first time then but it was a contest Skronk could not hope to win. His bravado had dwindled dramatically from Leah's interrogation, and his crimson oculi were no match for the eyes of a man who had all but seen God. He flinched after a few seconds and turned away.

"What are you going to do with me?" he pleaded with a tinge of fright.

Momentarily satisfied that Oreius would be saved by Korero's timely derring-do, Stannis took the spare moments afforded him to daunt the brute further. He tilted his head to capture Skonk's strained eyes again, like a mountain face standing ominously close in the distance, everlastingly still yet perpetually within sight, and Skronk recoiled again, turning his other cheek. "You are neck-deep in the service of a man of Darkness," Stannis said. "Tell me, do you at all fear the Great Spirit Mata Nui?"

Skronk could feel no malice in the prophet's words, but he shivered nonetheless. In a brief flutter of cavalierism he sneered, "Never met the guy," but his resolve melted once more once he saw those damnably grey eyes and he tacked on a qualifying statement: "But I fear anybody who punches harder than I do."

"Pragmatic," was all Stannis said before raising one hand and closing it around Skronk's wrists just below Sulov's clenched fist and nodding to the other Maru. The next thing Skronk saw was the hulking visage of the toa of earth stepping around the hut and standing next to Leah, and then his eyes widened with the realization that Stannis Maru had taken to holding aloft his entire burden without so much as a strained facial muscle. "In His absence, fear me, but I pray you fear him soon.

"All hear the tale of the Great Spirit and of all things,"   he started, and his Kanohi illuminated faintly as its power of prophesy stretched out as far as Stannis willed. "A low wind descended from the bluffs of Mount Ihu and buffeted into the crevices and notches scattered across the wahi, gaining force with each one they funneled through until they became gales, a vanguard of the coming blanche storm the likes of which threatened to bleach shadows in their nests. The city of ice, nestled in its own alcove, would hear the rumble of it from kio away, and its occupants quaked in anticipation and anxiety as the calm before the storm faded away like a friend bidding farewell for the last time. And the most defenseless of them, such as he in the presence of the heroes of Mata Nui, would find themselves voiceless and unable to cry out in despair, until they were taken away from this realm in a burst of snow, placed away for safekeeping to witness the aftermath of Mata Nui's strength. So it was said, and so transpired the legend."

A low whistle could be heard through the cracks of the shuttered windows as a strong wind fell into the gully Ko-Koro was nestled in, and Skronk could only stare wide-eyed as he wordlessly screamed his horror that what Stannis had spoken was coming to reality, and so he, too, would disappear... for a time. Skronk found himself in the thrall of Destiny.

Stannis' grasp suddenly held mere snowflakes.

"Now we also have a distraction and cover," he said, referring to the storm without that was gaining audible strength. "Reordin will be able to use it to his advantage and Korero has a chance to move undetected. We may even have a new convert when this is all done," Stannis said simply as though he had not bent the forces of the universe to his will a moment before, and clapped away the remaining snow dust from his palms.

OOC: While the whimsical rules of time and weather in the BZPRPG still apply individually, I encourage everyone to acknowledge that there is now a strong blizzard brewing across Ko-Wahi and spilling into Ko-Koro. Call it an added difficulty level. Have fun! <3 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Upvote 1

IC: The Collector of Masks (Top of the Tower)

The Collector stumbles, and steadies himself. He peers over the edge of the tower.

"Someone has slammed a great deal of snow into the lower floors of this tower," he remarks.

He turns to face the others, some of whom had fallen over.

"Once you've gotten back up," he continues, "I suggest we look for the perpetrator of this attack."

He narrows his eyes, "And if you recall, one of the people we're looking for is a Toa of Ice."

///////

"Seems not"

I replied, staring intently at the recovering figures in the tower above. Just as they recovered though a blizzard blew through the Koro. Though the chill cut to my very core I could only welcome the weather. This blizzard was the perfect opportunity to pick off our dogged pursuers, or flee from them while masked by the snow.

"We could 'do 'em in' now or flee ... either works"

IC: (Kaen)

"Much as I'd love to end this, running might not be a bad option with this blizzard being able to cover our tracks. Then again..."
He tapped the chin of his mask with his finger, as if in thought.
"...you're in your element here, in the most literal sense. We have the advantage, I say we make these s regret ever coming after us."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Then we're in agreement, this blizzard will give us opportunity to launch a sneak attack and it can be manipulated to our advantage with our respective elements ... I'll approach from the left, you approach from the right, if we take out the familiar three then the guards wont have somebody to direct the search"

IC:

"The mission we've joined you on, finding the innocent Matoran captives in Ko-Koro and gaining any other intel we can on this "Legacy" organization that has taken over the village... I think I know of a better way to go about it than sulking around the walls.

Vakua looked over to Aelied and Soraph whispering by the cave entrance. As a Toa of Sound he could just make out what they were talking about, but even without his powers nor his Suletu he knew they were hoping for a private conversation. 

He concentrated his powers and and created a sound wall barrier, preventing Soraph's and Aelied's words from crossing and being heard by the rest of the group. 

Soraph felt she had the attention of the leader of the Toa Kalta.

"Back in Ga-Koro I was approached by a "Skakdi", I think you call them? I had a conversation with her about this island, Mata-Nui, and Parakuka.  I think she was trying to convince me of their benefits, and she was compelling too, until I heard more about Parakuka from some Toa. Anyways, I think this Skakdi was a member of the Legacy - she and Datsue - I mean Turaga - invited me to come to Ko-Koro to talk to her again and teach me about the island. They said they would tell the guards to let me pass.

She paused, letting the Toa  drink in everything she'd told him.

"We can wander around the village for days and weeks and not learn a single thing. And I doubt we'd be able to use our abilities as Dasaka from any great distance from the village walls. That's why, with your permission, I'd like to volunteer and go there myself. I'll get the guards to bring out the Skakdi, and she'll help get me into Ko-Koro. Once we're alone I can Willhammer her and learn everything she knows. Then I can explore the place and find the captives, and get out when I'm done."

Soraph glanced over to the rest of the group, huddled over and talking by the fire. She saw Casanuva talking and laughing with the others.

"I didn't want to tell the others because they'd probably say it's too dangerous. They wouldn't want to put me in harms way." She turned back to Aelied, a defiant look in her eyes. She felt a pang of guilt for not telling other Dasaka about her plan. "But I can take of myself. I'm as much a warrior as any Dasaka. And I'd like to do this for you and your people. I want to help any way I can." 

She hoped Casanuva would understand. That he would appreciate what she was doing for him and the others.

"So what do you think?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Tio - Ko Koro Rooftop

Nodding I stealthily made my way back to the observation tower. Although stealth was not my forte in this blizzard anyone could sneak about undetected. At the tower the mini avalanche had buried the original door, the hole we had climbed out of was likely the only exit they had now. I advanced onto that hole from the left, keeping a peering eye out for any guards that may have made their way out already.