BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: When the bandit leader awoke, the first thing he saw was Verulas twirling a dagger with his fingers. He tried to move in to attack, but soon realised that he was chained to a post. He laughed, struggling against the futility of his situation before trying to bribe his way free, but the Matoran's silence un-nerved him. He said that he'd better act quick before the others returned and gutted him where he stood, which made him smile as he turned the bandit's attention to the large bonfire in the middle of the camp.

Thrown into the flames was the corpses of his comrades. Verulas had cut their throats in their sleep.

The Lesterin howled as the Matoran began cutting into his abdomen, pulling his guts onto the ground before pocketing the widgets the group had used to bet on them. He started to leave, turning momentarily to face the Lesterin before opening the cages and releasing the starving hunting dogs.

Dinner time.

He whistled to the tune of the Lesterin's screams as he made his way into the forest.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Toa Shaydas & NPC Convicts.

The six convicts tore out of the mist, weapons raised as they charged towards the hospital. The two Lesterin and the Vortixx carried bamboo disk launchers looted from the defeated prison guards, and the three skakdi had looted whatever weapons they could find. One held two daggers, another hefted a rusted axe, and the third had a spear clutched in her clawed hands.

The trio combined their powers, unleashing wicked blasts of fire, plasma and lightning towards the hospital walls, while the other prisoners ran on ahead, prepared to engage the defenders, already loosing disks towards the doorways. 

High up on the rise almost a kio away, Chavara watched the attack begin, and smiled. 

"Time to initiate phase two of the plan," she announced to her teammates, drawing her sword with her uninjured hand. 

"Indeed," Onic agreed, combining his powers with Chavara to melt the rocks around them into puddles of broiling magma. 

Panyk watched on as the two did their work. His part would come soon.

"Let our reign of fire begin!" Chavara roared. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Forger

Control over rahi? It was an interesting display. Powers such as that were rare in weapons, an intrinsic fact of their being rather than something that could be faked in their recreation.

"These terms are satisfactory," I gestured towards the Koro as we walked. "You say the Hospital is the last bastion of the defenders, do your allies have forces massing on it. Or are we to be the vanguard?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Enforcer.

The information the refugees had supplied is sufficient for my needs, so I dismiss them, allowing them to continue on their way. I turn to the rest of The Outsiders. "It would seem this battle is not yet over. The defenders are evacuating through the hospital," I begin walking again, "this leaves us with two options. We side with the attackers and drive off or kill the last defenders, or we join the defense and hold off the attackers for as long as we can."

I stop partway down an incline and turn towards them once more, to look back up at the trio - Judge, Tracer and Champion - "Now, which shall it be? Who shall we fight for?"  

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The doctor treating Verulas' wounds accidentally brushed against his chest, causing his ribs to flare up in pain. He woke from his dream, putting one of his knives up against their throat before realising where he was.

"Sorry," he mumbled as he lowered the blade. "Force of habit."

War cries entered his ears as he returned to his feet, his hands securing the backpack around his shoulders as he went to check out the situation. Two Lesterin, one Vortixx, and three Skakdi charged at the hospital, the first three attacking the defenders while the second three focused on the hospital itself. He noticed their light armament and, after comparing it to what the previous Vortixx and Ta-Matoran were packing, concluded that they were not the same calibur of foe they were previously fighting.

So why were they here?

Verulas had been in the business long enough to know a distraction when he saw one, but the others might not have caught on. Whatever was going on, he had to get out there, wounded or not.

And fast.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Champion (Ko-Wahi)

This decision is tough. If we help the attackers, we might get better rewards and the job might be easier, but I'm not too fond to help the side that will inevitably murder civilians, and who are likely to be seen as a threat by the rest of the island. If we help the defenders, the job will be much more dangerous, but there is a chance that the surrounding city-states have sent reinforcements, who could ariive at any moment. From what I had learnt from the weeks spent on ths isle,  the city-states are more or less allies with each other. The reinfocements might be too late, however, for the city was falling at this very moment.. this decision truly is tough.

I make my decision after a while, and start to speak calmly: "I say that we help the defenders. Wasn't the hospital complex a kio away from the city itself? The forces that are attacking the city itself will be busy crushing the last remnants of the city. The hospital isn't a high priority target, and reinforcements from other Koros might arrive at any moment. While the attackers might give us great short-term rewards, their faction is outnumbered. There are five other city-states on this isle. Long-term, it will be advantageous for us if we help with the evacuation. Besides, Zero told us to evacuate the populace, not to help butcher them."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I say nothing to Champion, merely nod silently in approval, before waiting to see how the others choose to respond. 

IC Enforcer. 

Tracer seems to agree with us. This is good. That only leaves Judge.

I am curious to hear his honest thoughts. 

IC: The Toa Shaydas & NPC Convicts.

The six convicts tore out of the mist, weapons raised as they charged towards the hospital. The two Lesterin and the Vortixx carried bamboo disk launchers looted from the defeated prison guards, and the three skakdi had looted whatever weapons they could find. One held two daggers, another hefted a rusted axe, and the third had a spear clutched in her clawed hands.

The trio combined their powers, unleashing wicked blasts of fire, plasma and lightning towards the hospital walls, while the other prisoners ran on ahead, prepared to engage the defenders, already loosing disks towards the doorways. 

High up on the rise almost a kio away, Chavara watched the attack begin, and smiled. 

"Time to initiate phase two of the plan," she announced to her teammates, drawing her sword with her uninjured hand. 

"Indeed," Onic agreed, combining his powers with Chavara to melt the rocks around them into puddles of broiling magma. 

Panyk watched on as the two did their work. His part would come soon.

"Let our reign of fire begin!" Chavara roared. 

IC: (Mortem)

The vortixx was crouched on the snow, Raaka watching over him.

As the ex-prisoners charged towards the hospital, he shouted to one of them:

"Here!"

Most of the convicts ignored him, but one of the skakdi rushed over, in plain view of Raaka.

"Kill this opposer of Makuta's will!" the Reaper shouted to the skakdi, and then fled as fast as he could with his injury, which was starting to make his vision blur.

It's ironic...I'm next to a hospital, yet the reason I am in need of it's assistance is that I tried to destroy it.

Still, the convicts were attacking the hospital even now, and Raaka should be occupied with that skakdi brute for a while.

As he passed another group of prisoners as fast as he dared, he shouted to one:

"Give me a weapon!"

The convict grinned and shook his head, but then exchanged glances with another who reluctantly flung him one of his two battered shortswords.

NPC: (Skakdi convict)

The former convict grinned horribly and then blasted Raaka with his impact vision, simultaneously throwing a small iron ax at him.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

The plan was working perfectly. The convicts had engaged the defenders, distracting them from the true danger, and because the Shaydas were sheltered behind an outcropping, no one even knew they were here yet. The element of surprise would be Chavara's deadliest weapon. 

"Ready?" she asked the others, already knowing what their answers would be. 

OOC: Be very careful in the way this battle is presented. We don't want to go too fast - other defender and attackers have to post otherwise we've got isolated little battles happening next to them before they've got a chance to realistically intervene. 

An example would be what happened with Raaka, just now. A bunch of prisoners charged towards the hospital, a Skakdi came running, tossed Mortem a sword and then attempted to blast Raaka with Impact Vision, meanwhile I've not been given a chance to react to any of this realistically. No need to modify your posts, however, I can deal with this. Just this once.

A good strategy would be to let all the defenders post, first (no attacker posts), and then when all or most have posted, then let the attackers post in the same manner, and so on.

IC: Raaka (The Hospital)

Elemental blasts, battle-cries, charging Skakdi, Lesterin and Vortixx.

Time was fluctuating in his mind once again, speeding up and slowing down as it was needed. 

Raaka felt the adrenaline rush into his veins again as the Vortixx next to him yelled and a Skakdi came running.

Raaka barely had time to raise his Cannon to the new arrival before he was throwing a sword to the Vortixx.

No, not this time.

Turn, raise, swing...

Raaka's scythe connected with the thrown sword before it could reach its target, knocking it flat into the snow.

Oof. 

His brain lagged behind, and suddenly the Skakdi attacker's Impact Vision hit him full force, knocking Raaka backwards into Mortem.

IC: (Mortem)

Mortem was dismayed to see the sword flung out of the way, and turning to see the source of the intervention, was hit full in the face by Raaka's flying form.

He rolled from the impact, the wound in his side burning.

He got unsteadily to his feet, seeing that the sword was some metres away.

He gestured to the attackers:

"Let me leave! You have bigger problems!"

As Raaka was focused on him, the skakdi came up behind Raaka, raising the second of his axes above his head.

OOC: That's still the ax thrown at Raaka unacounted for, but never mind :P 

Kathok

IC (Karemo and Kitano): "I am unsure" Karemo replied. "I only saw it briefly from the air, however..."

Pop...Pop.

"The battle is already underway" Kitano stated, having teleported ahead and seen the hospital. "But look, it seems that your friends have caught up to us."

It was true. Through the scope of his mask. Kitano had picked out the group of four beings coming over the ridge behind them. "We should join with them and attack together."

ppg2.png

IC: Verulas emerged from the doorway with his mask activated, not wanting to draw attention to himself just yet as he surveyed the area. Before he could react, an attacking Skakdi was about to blast their side's Skakdi with Impact Vision after throwing one of his hatchets at him. A quick throw of a knife took care of the weapon, but their ally was still knocked back into the Makuta-worshipping Vortixx. He quickly took stock of his own elemental powers, and, after realising he wouldn't be creating trees again anytime soon, created six mist-bomb plants before throwing them around the area so the defenders could capitalize on the momentary distraction they would cause.

Still, he knew that their efforts would be in vain if they didn't discover what was really about to happen.

He saw the Skakdi move again, this time preparing a blow upon the unaware defender with his other weapon as a vine emerged from the Bo-Toa's palm, wrapping around his tool and allowing him to pull it from his hand.

Nice try.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: The last Vortixx looked uncertain for a moment, as if she had been presented with more than just Xxeth's question. In fact, she looked unsteady on her feet and then toppled to the ground despite nobody having touched her. The reason soon became clear. The Parakuka on her back was wriggling around furiously, detaching its hooks and mandibles from her spine as it drank in all of the energy it could. The slug had been bonded to a defender of justice for much of its life, and she had attempted to instill a conscience, but in this situation, the parakuka's nature overcame it. This wasn't worth sacrificing both of their lives in a hopeless situation, and if one had to die, it was always the host. With a horrible splintering, sucking sound, the creature tore its mouth off the Vortixx's spine and squirmed off the withered husk it had left behind.

IC: Xxeth

Before the slug could wiggle away from the new corpse it found itself swiftly wrapped up in a cloak. Xxeth had taken a cloak from one of the newly dead and caught the parakuka with it, wrapping the creature up and tying the corners together, the creature screeched and squirmed, but it could not escape. Xxeth looked at it with morbid fascination. 

"You could come in handy I bet..." Xxeth's mask glowed as he sped off toward the Sanctum, wrapped up slug in hand. He had a feeling Echelon would be there. Now Xxeth wasn't officially part of Echelon's little niche of evil doers, but he figured since he'd been nice enough to help break out the prisoners for Echelon that they could work something out. 

IC: Wraith

Wraith watched as the group of assailants drew close to the hospital as they unleashed blasts of elemental power and other attacks. Wraith drew his crystalline sword and pointed it toward the evil-doers, standing sentinel. 

Sharp spikes of ice erupted from the snow, growing rapidly and attempting to impale the various attackers of the hospital. It was as if the snow itself was attacking them. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Hey guys I just returned to BZPower, and I definitely wanna get back into the BZPRPG. Assuming it is what it was in 2011, I think it'll be a ton of fun. So does anyone know if I have to PM Nuju Metru or Friar Tuck about rejoining? I really wanted to pick back up on my old character. Thanks!

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

OOC: Hey guys I just returned to BZPower, and I definitely wanna get back into the BZPRPG. Assuming it is what it was in 2011, I think it'll be a ton of fun. So does anyone know if I have to PM Nuju Metru or Friar Tuck about rejoining? I really wanted to pick back up on my old character. Thanks!

OOC no OOC only posts in game topics please. N&D's where it's at.

IC Avsa

Tracer nodded. She looked at Enforcer and Champion, expecting them to say something.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC: Raaka

Did I just hit that Vortixx?

Nevermind.

Raaka looked up and saw the other Skakdi poised above him, ready to strike him down with an axe, before a vine seemingly appeared from nowhere, yanking said weapon of of the Skakdi's hand, leaving him unarmed and confused.

Oh.

It.

IS.

ON.

Heart pumping, adrenaline flowing and his Cannon set to Kill, Raaka raised his left arm and fired a deadly volley of energy bolts at the defenseless Skakdi.

"They've seen us," I divulge, pointing out three beings, one of whom I recognise as Forger, down below. "And it would seem the hospital is now under attack," I add, directing their attention further along the ridge. "Now I have heard what you have to say, and I agree with the majority of you - that we should help the defenders. However, once we get down there and rejoin Forger, he's in charge. His orders will decide who we end up siding with. Remember Zero's instructions, and do not deviate from them, no matter how much you may disagree." 

I turn away from them and start making my way back down the slope without another word.

They know to follow; I don't need to speak.

IC: Barus (Judge)

The black armored Toa jumped after his team mate. Barus adjusted his blades so he could draw them in the fastest way possible. He was still a little rusty from his travels, but he was itching to clash blades again. The oncoming battle ground looked foreboding in an exciting way. He hadn't felt this way in a while, apprehensive and maybe even blood lust. He gripped the handles of his blades made of bone and prepared himself for the battle.

Edited by Isamu

IC: Kimala

The Toa of Crystal finished reinforcing several key parts of the building and now emerged on the ceiling. She'd left her Ta-Matoran charge inside, warm and safe, but thoroughly tied to a solid pipe and with no way to undo it with her now useless free hand.

She quickly scanned the battle below. She'd used much of her elemental energy inside the building, and had to conserve it for a while, opting for use of her Matatu instead. Focusing hard, she tore a chunk of ice off the roof of the building, split it, split it again, and again, until it was a group of small but compact ice bullets. She dropped them by her side and set to rapidly firing them, her mask allowing her to shoot with perfect aim at the attackers below. Whether the ice could deal serious damage remained to be seen, but if she was lucky, a few might get concussions at best, or potentially fatally distracted at worst.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Forger

"I am going to go to them and tell them of our agreement. I will do it alone, I hope you understand." I spoke quickly to the dark Toa, I had things to say to my partners that need not be heard by outside ears. Activating my mask, I dashed to the group. They were steely-eye, impossible to read.

"Judge has told you of are meeting with the attackers, correct? They have offered us weaponry and technology from Makuta's vault, they want us to assist in taking the hospital. It is the last bastion of the defence." Hints of confusion or disgust showed on their faces.

"Our group may be composed of killers for hire, but I realize you all have your codes. I will not ask you to do something that breaks that. Fight the able bodied, the strong and the courageous. Many of the defenders are so. I do not intend to allow the slaughter of civilians, right now we are planting the seeds of change. What this island lacks is warriors, those that are strong and steel in mind and body."

"I do not speak of my past very often, I was a blacksmith in Ta-Koro called Langmuir. My family and ancestral forge and home were destroyed by Makuta's armies, tens of thousands of years of knowledge, art and history crushed. I did not place blame or hatred with them, what had failed was the Koro, it's duty is to protect it's citizens. That is impossible when the leaders and guard have grown fat and soft from peace and plenty. Steel cannot be forged and tempered in comfort, it requires searing heat and crushing blows to shape it."

"Those displaced by this, I can only hope they grow to be like us. People that recognize that power is what shapes the world, not good deeds and intentions. If you want order and justice you must harden yourself and crush any that threaten it. People will learn that today. Those that are too weak, too foolish or too naive, they can wake up to the truths of the world or they can die. This world has no place for them."

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

I draw my plasma weapon and dial it up to its most powerful setting. I do not intend to miss. "We had better be rewarded for this." I growl. I remember Zero's orders, and what the others around me had said earlier, but I do not defy Forger's words. He is the leader now, and he will be obeyed.

"Very well, we shall attack the hospital," I say, "do not harm the civilians. Suppress the defenders, and force a surrender. Nothing more." In an undertone, I add, "if our so-called allies begin to attack the innocents and non-combatants, we must subdue them as well." 

IC: Twilite, The Drifts of Mount Ihu

His eyes rolled back, slowly opening. The snow blew around him, dancing along the bluff he was layed out on. A jolt ran down his armor. Tense muscles moved, armor shifted.

Go time.

He leapt up, Kanohi Calix activating. Suspended in midair, he squinted through the heavy snow. He knew his destination. 

Ko-Koro.

Landing, he began sprinting far downhill into town, over massive ice bridges, and small huts on the outskirts of the Koro.

OOC: I'm ready to start back up.

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

OOC: I suppose I'd better take control of these guys for a post or two. 

IC: NPC Convicts.

The ice shower ripped through the rank of convicts, who were already reeling from Wraith's crystal attack. Several of them fell back, wounded, tugging shards of ice or crystal out of their armour. One of the Lesterin lay entirely still, blood pooling beneath his lifeless body. The other Lesterin howled in anger and fired a bamboo disk up at the nearest visible target - Kimala. 

One of the skakdi fell dead, cut down by Raaka's cannon, and the remaining two immediately focused their attention at him, flinging their elemental energies (fire and lightning) and vision powers (laser and impact) at him all at once.  

IC: Raaka

One down.

Then Raaka saw the other two Skakdi turn to him and throw absolutely everything they had at him.

"Oh ."

There was barely enough time to flip over and push himself behind the fallen Skakdi's corpse, using it as makeshift cover and shielding him from most of the elemental and vision-power attacks, though Raaka still got a bit seared from the flames the dead Skakdi's torso did not manage to deflect.

"Karz."

OOC: Okay, let's pause the fighting and other events at the Hospital here for now and let Krazyikk post.

IC Forger

I lead the others back to the two dark Toa, "thank for you for your patience. I have informed them of our plans to attack the hospital and defeat it's defenders."

I gave my hand to the shorter Toa once more, "you can call me Forger. My teammates are called Enforcer, Champion, Tracer and Judge." I gestured to them all in turn. "We should move to the hospital now, we all specialize in different forms of combat and would like to observe the building, it's defenders and their layout to plan an attack."

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC (Karemo and Kitano): "Karemo" he said, taking Forgers hand and shaking it firmly. He had been a little worried for a moment, seeing the mercenaries draw their weapons as they discussed which side to join, thinking that they may have intended to turn on him and then go on to join the defenders, but it seemed that his concerns had been unfounded. Gaining five new warriors was a victory, and had made this trip out of the village well worth it.

"Kitano" the other toa said, doing likewise. Raising his rahi control blade again, he summoned the ice bird back to himself, along with two more of its kind. "Those of you who cannot move at speed, take these to get to the hospital." He instructed them. They will drop you off near to the fighting, where you can join with the rest of us. You can make your observations from the air."

ppg2.png

IC: "Cancer!" Kellin called through the confusion, thankfully ducking the Kanoka sent Kimala's way a split second before it took his head off. The launcher in question found himself quite literally swatted aside by a huge claw, sending him crashing into the wall.

Mounting the crab quickly, Kellin checked his pouches On the crab's flank, even as they moved throughout the battlefield, the crab's natural bulk lending itself to literally tossing aside any ill-intentioned members of the congregation. Looking up, he quickly caught the Titan's eye as he was about to move into action. He gave a wink and jazz hands-ed outwards, an impressive feat hanging halfway off of a crab.

He'd get it. He'd seen Kellin work before.

Now then, I need some of the quality stuff for this...

------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Here we GO, baby.

helo frens

IC Forger

Below him, the hospital churned with activity. He stood on a ridge overlooking it, Kitano, Karemo and Judge nearby. The others had been given native rahi, made docile by Kitano's sword. They were able to view the area from above and were to study it as best they could before returning to him. He saw the main entrance had a steady buzz of activity. Patients, supplies and more being readied for evacuation. The far side had the sound of fighting echoing from it, he could not see it. He would have to rely on his team to recon.

It was time to prepare himself for battle, it had been many months, almost a year since he had last fought. A dozen times that since he had last fought in such a large scale battle, or with unknown and dangerous foes. He placed his hand on the ground, reaching out with his mind through the soil. They stood under a small cover of trees, snow and ice was thin here. He sought the trace metals that soil contained. It had little, perhaps enough for one construct. He gathered the material as elemental energy into himself.

He stood in his world now, a smithy held in his mind's eye. It was the workshop of his family, his childhood. But the forge was now cold. Long dormant and unused, the light was dull and directionless. It felt as a place frozen in time, sacred and unwelcome to entry. On the walls hung countless weapons, ones he had seen, created, bought, sold, won in battle and otherwise come into contact with.

On the wall near him hung three swords. A heavy two handed sword for crushing; a stout short sword for puncturing and an elegant curved sword, the kind favored in Le-Wahi. Long and razor sharp. He also selected one spear, a simple weapon, but almost unmatched for fighting defensively. He came back to reality, the wind was still howling bitterly.

His constructions glinted in the pale light. He had a way of memorizing these things, he had to understand the purpose, usage and history of a weapon to "own" it in his mind. These three had belonged to old friends and foes, long since dead. This made his forgeries unlike those of other metal elementals. He kept the three swords in the air behind them, readied as deadly arrows. Any of them could tear someone in half when shot, the truest and strongest projectile. He held the spear in his hands, it was back up.

He turned to Karemo, "when my team has reported back we shall convene a short time, then attack. Are any of your allies in the vicinity?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

I do not enjoy flying. I'd never done it before, and I do not wish to do it again. As soon as my Rahi lands, I jump off of it and back onto solid ground. Aside from the obvious battle happening down at the hospital, I saw nothing of consequence, and I report as much to Forger. 

"Are you sure about this?" I ask him quietly, as we wait for the others to land, "Zero's orders were to help evacuate." I hope he doesn't misinterpret my inquiry as defiance. I'm not questioning his orders; I'm trying to discern if he understands the choice he has made. 

I wait for him to respond. 

OOC: The Toa Shaydas are up on a slope one Kio away from the hospital. Enforcer didn't see them because he was looking at the hospital and its immediate surroundings. 

IC Forger

"True. I can only hope she will understand our route to that objective. I intend to lead this operation and will not condone senseless slaughter. Keeping the fight centered on the defenders fit to fight will keep attention and eyes off those fleeing. I still see it as fulfilling our original objective, at least in part."

I shifted, trying to keep mobile in thefrozen weather.

"I will not ask any of you to do something you feel is unquestionably wrong. I also intend to take full responsibility for whatever may come of this."

...but close to it

I nod; I am content with his response. He understand the responsibilities of leadership. Now we must wait for the others to land, to hear out any objections they may have with this course of action. 

IC Avsa (Tracer)

Well, there went the mission.

Not the Avsa particularly cared; she didn't subscribe much to "good" and "evil" anyways, but she just couldn't bring herself to trust the two toa in front of her. Neverthless, she hopped on the ice bird, holding tightly as it took off on the dark toa's orders.

Avsa had heard stories about mounted archers, but she was not one of them. In fact, she had never even ridden an ussal before; Guanhumi was too small for that. She just hoped that she wouldn't fall off the bird, and that the bird wouldn't get shot down on the way to the hospital. "Need to learn to shoot from an ussal," she thought to herself.

Ic:

After walking around for a bit, most of the people had left, with a few staying behind. Krakrant was busy doing nothing, when he came across an oval shaped hole in the wall. Above it read "Onu-Koro".

"Hehehe, oh, this is gonna be so good."

"He turned around.

"Listen up you awful scrabble!" He shouted to the crowd.

"I know you think you're big and though for having taken down a Moro, but what about taking down two Koros? This here's a tunnel to Onu-Koro" he mentioned to the tunnel behind him with his thumb.

"It goes straight into the heart of the Koro. It's not too well guarded either" (or at least he hoped it wasn't).

"Now, imagine this: taking over two Koros in one day. You're welcome to stay here and be bored and cold, but if you want, you can join me down this here tunnel and take over Onu-Koro. All you have to do is walk up to me and follow me down the tunnel, then yo can do whatever you like in there." Krakant said. He was now waiting for anyone to join him.

Ooc: if anyone wishes to invade Onu-Koro, just say so.

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital and Academy)

Apparently Forger had made a deal with the attackers. This might not end well if reinforcements from other Koros arrive, but as long as no civilians would be harmed, I am fine with this. Except that I usually avoided taking jobs without some up front payment. And Zero was not going to be happy about this.

I personally don't have any strict moral code. I've killed numerous people in my life, I've taken part in the sackings of defeated cities, and I steal sometimes. But I never touch any civilians unless they touch me first. I never understand, why victorious besiegers feel like they need to subdue the population by killing some of them. Civilians are not warriors, and I am paid to kill warriors. Now we were ordered to help with the evacuation. I will fight the defenders, but if anyone touches the civilians, they're doomed, and if the reinforcements turn up, I will switch sides, that's for sure. It has been a long time since I've been part of a mercenary organization, for the last few decades I've been working independently. But now, I had orders from the boss, and I was going to obey those orders, just like I did back in the day.

The Rahi carried me to the hospital complex. I surveyed the battle. More than half a dozen attackers, only a few defenders. The most threatenting defender was the grey, gigantic warrior. He seemed like an interesting challenge, but a dangerous one. Other defenders: bronze Toa, black Skakdi, grey matoran on a giant crab.. this was going to be interesting. I jumped from the bird, dropped my backpack on the ground and readied my shield and mace. After a long time, it was finally time for battle. I walked to Enforcer and Forger. "So, change of plans I guess.. as long as we don't harm the civilians and let them escape, I'm alright with this. What's the battle plan?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xitec (Ko-Wahi coastal cliffs)

He woke up.

He fell asleep again promptly. 

He woke up again, and stayed up this time.

He wished he hadn't.

He looked around blearily, his mind completely washed, below him were frigid waters, before him was an icy waste, above him was the sky. He decided that out of the three the sky was the best thing to look at and stared at the swirling snow and clouds for a good 15 minutes.

Then, he got up.  He tried to recall where he was: Nothing. He tried to recall what he was doing here: Nothing.  He tried to recall his own name: Still nothing. His mind was a giant soup with memories as an entrée he didn't receive from the waiter. This wasn't going to work. He looked around again. The snowstorm was blustering and cold, screeching in his ears, but in the distance it seemed to be dying out, or less brutal, at least. He started moving in that direction. It was a start at least.

There was one thing he did recall, and it was that, so far, he hated the cold.

OOC: headin to Ko-Koro

IC Forger

"This ridge forms a half circle around the hospital. As you can probably hear, that is fighting going on on the other side. We are going to circle around towards it. Enforcer; Champion. You shall be the first line of attack. Tracer and I have longer ranged weapons, we are moving in behind you and providing covering fire. I don't want lone wolf efforts. Pick a target or two at a time, we will focus our fire on them. I want this done quickly and cleanly, step by step. We need to avoid letting this become a battle of attrition."

I turned to Judge, "I would like you to perform recon inside and around the hospital, your mask should provide you safety. I need some idea of interior layout, I trust you are suited for and capable of the task."

Finally I turned to our employers. "My team has one condition, civilians and non-combatants will be let go. Let them spread tales of this Koro's fall far and wide. If any of the sick or wounded are foolish enough to fight, they will be cut down." I tossed the purple lightstone back to Kitano, "consider that my one favor."

...but close to it