BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Marauder

Marauder had been keeping an eye on the mutant, but even he couldn't have reacted fast enough. His head connected with the ground, the ice gag breaking upon contact and also absorbing a good portion of the blow. Thus, Crab only managed to anger the Skakdi.

With a violent pump of his arms on the floor, Marauder performed a ferocious leg sweep across Crab's knees, then jumped to his feet. He shrugged towards the Ko-Toa.

"Look, say whatcha wanta say. It's really not your business anyhow, unless you consider yourself the Vortixx's debt-settler. Anyways, if you don't mind, I'd prefer you let me finish my job here. After all, I'm only the, uh, innocent prisoner who was tragically broken loose - you technically can't blame me for any of..." He gestured towards Crab, "...this. And mind you; I haven't tried to escape. Don't want to, really. I came here looking for a job. It went in quite a sucky direction, but hey - we learn from our mistakes."

IC: Crab

Crab got up, blood on his reptillian chin. He wiped it off with the back of his larger claw. "######." He said, grabbing a piece of the broken ice and slamming it into the skakdi's leg. "Stop acting as if I had any power in this, ######."

Edited by VahkiDane

IC:

Now, Lantz was beginning to get angry. Which of course made him happy, since he loved having people to hate.

With a burst of movement he shrugged off the bouncer behind him and rushed forward wrapping his hands around the shopkeeper. He bent his head low on the owner's shoulder, so he would be sure to be heard when whispering in his ears. Lantz didn't bother paying any attention to what was happening to the Ak'rei'an follower and the pathetic matoran.

"Don't think I'll be anywhere on your walls, not unless you're up there with me. Last chance to accept my offer. And when you do, why don't take off this silly little thing, would you?"

ooc: Sorry, but what exactly is a starlit charge?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

With a painful cry, Marauder dropped to his knees. As quickly as possible, he rolled away from Crab and yanked the shard of ice from his leg. The end was covered in bright red blood.

Throwing it to the ground in rage, Marauder moved in. He was sick of this.

Despite his injury, the Skakdi refused to give in to the pain. In a series of short, rapid movements, he danced around the mutant, landing small but effective blows in pressure points across Crab's body. The protosteel bracers on his fists helped increase the pain dealt when he punched - other times he dug his claws into the sensitive parts between Crab's armor. He could feel Crab countering some of the blows, but not all of them.

Finally, to finish it off, Marauder jumped into the air, lasers shooting forth from both eyes as he slammed his elbow into Crab's back. He leapt off, shouting in pain as he landed yet again on his damaged leg.

Now the question was, what would Crab do now? He was a strong little brute, but surely he couldn't take all that...

IC: Dravennica scowled as the "fight" was broken up, and was disappointed even further that she would be recieving no aid from Khil'rayu. Deciding that she had wasted enough of her time on him already, she set off in search of Mortem and Dayeth, knowing that it would look bad for her if she failed to convince them to help as well.

Xhalia remained silent as she followed the Skakdi inside the village.

Zenithex was surprised that the heathen leader had acquired a copy of their beliefs, but even more so when the Grandmaster offered to perform a sacrifice in the middle of the city. He did not show it, of course; he was a predator, and he knew that he would have better luck surviving if he cut himself and jumped into a tank with a Takea shark than if he began wavering in front of these... animals.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: (Viera)

"Give me a second," she said to Noxas, handing him the reigns to the Kikalano. With that, she reentered the sword shop and cracked her knuckles.

"You," she growled at Lantz, "I've had about enough of your garbage. You're going to come outside with me, and then I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Crab's back screamed with pain. However with his new body, came harder natural armour. He got up, his strange eyes flickering with anger and pain. He was going to finish this. He used his larger claw to grab Marauder's neck, the other one covering his eyes. He held him down. "Now, "brother" you have two choices. Give up, and I will not continue. Don't, and I will make sure that this time your head will be crushed to a pulp."

Edited by VahkiDane

OoC Stralix, sorry.

IC Tarkahn. My initial surprise wore off quickly, replaced by boredom and only the slightest of amusement.

"Careful, wouldn't want to set it off prematurely," I cooed, "it's very.... Touchy. Much like my self,"

I drew an arm up and back, landing an elbow square in my attackers Kidney.

Pressure released, I ducked down, rolling to the side as I brought out a Patero launcher, taking aim and firing three rounds. One for the head, one for the leg, and the last to the charge.

OoC matoran combat is tough, man.

IC: A Fe-Toa stood in the doorway of the TOYS store, a slight expression of amusement on his powerless mask as he watched a large Ice Skakdi sneak up behind another Skakdi, moving with the overexaggerated tiptoe of a child trying to be quiet. Oh, he had his elemental abilities ready, in case the Skakdi of stone decided to let loose with some manner of barrage or... Whatever that small, vibrating thing was on the workbench.

Rekhan... Wasn't going to ask. He smirked.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything."

IC:

OH LORD NO IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

"We're just friends," I corrected hastily. OH GOD WAIT WE'RE NOT REALLY FRIENDS WE JUST WORK TOGETHER

FUAAAAARK

ME AND MY SKAKDI-SIZED SKAKDI MOUTH

You could have powered a motorcycle with all the solar power shooting from Thok's teeth.

"What can we do for you?" I asked sullenly, shooting him a glare and pouring two drinks.

-Tyler

• Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"As - as if I didn't have choice," Marauder giggled through the choke hold. "B-but you made two mistakes, Crab. One, I'm th-thinner than I look."

With a quick yank of the chains across his body, Marauder's armor separated from his body, and the Skakdi easily slipped out through the end. Rolling backwards away from Crab, he stood, looking much more lanky then before. In his hands he held one of his Patero launchers.

"Oh, and your second mistake? You didn't check yourself after my little... 'operation'."

He nodded towards Crab's body. Lining it in various vital areas were numerous Stralix power capsules, attached when Marauder had executed his super quick series of moves earlier. They were stuck to the mutant's armor with a sticky substance that had now hardened.

Marauder smiled, his reptilian tongue dangling from his mouth. He raised his Patero launcher.

"Merry Naming Day, ya filthy animal."

He fired. The capsule launched through the air directly towards the capsule strapped across Crab's heart.

IC:

Lantz smirked at the sudden battle happy to test his new skills.

He turned just in time, watching Tarkahn roll away and fire three shots from his Patero launcher.

With a flick of his wrist and activating his Kanohi again, he created a source of gravity just in front of the shopkeeper, slowing the shots and reducing two of them tobits of dust in the air. The first had gone awry to the left, grazing the top of his shoulder armour and hitting the bodyguard behind him. Lantz took a step back, bent low and rushed forward again. He bear hugged the Matoran, using his momentum to keep his back to the wall and have both of them face the interior of the shop.

"Bad choice. Now watch what happens when you refuse my offers."

Lantz looked intently at the wall behind the counter, replete with swords and other metals weapons. From a glow of his Mask, rust began to spread across them all.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

As the capsule approached him, Crab instinctively put up his claws to protect him.    The capsule exploded, knocking Crab into a wall, cracking it. Crab could only see white, and a ringing sound erupted in his ears. His claws were blackened and scratched by the explosion, but his body felt raw. He managed to rip the capsule on his chest off and tossed it, just before he passed out.

Edited by VahkiDane

OoC um.... We're no longer inside. Also, those are my weapons you're destroying. That's not cool.

IC Tarkahn:

The aforementioned Bear hug might have been intimidating.... If not for the fact that I was still wearing the protective braces from working on the Blazing Fang.

I smiled a knowing smile, though my arms were pinned, I was far from helpless.

My guard, far from being useless, had absorbed the metal shell, and from the wall behind my attacker, metal bands erupted from the wall, pulling his head against the wall.

"If you plan to keep your head, I suggest you drop the matter."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC:

The blow hit Lantz in the same spot as before, prompting him to weaken his grasp on the Matron as well as extinguish the glow from his Kanohi. 

The shopkeeper was already squirming to get away from him, which only made Lantz' smile grow wider.

He's got some spunk, I'll give him that.

Lantz jumped and tackled Tarkahn to the ground, using his weight to keep the little being pinned.

Then the collar began to grow warm.

"Best take it off now, or we'll both be in a spot of trouble." He pointedly ignored Whatever's threat and instruction to follow her outside.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Ira

Ira's gaze shifted to where two beings, one of them a local shop owner that hadn't evacuated, were brawling.

His gaze shifted back to the two Piraka, witnessing a Vortixx separating the two blue belligerents.

"Pretty noisy today, huh," Ira remarked offhand to Dahkapa.

OOC: Er, VahkiDane, I feel I should mention that Crab is covered from heat to toe with Stralix capsules. Even if the capsule Marauder shot didn't make it to his heart, the explosion from when it hit his claw should have been big enough to set off a chain reaction nevertheless. I have to ask that you please edit your post, and at least have him unconscious - at least. I'm sorry, but to escape that defies logic. Don't worry, though - Marauder won't kill him. Not unless you wish it, of course :P.

IC: Transient

Transient was intrigued by the words of Zero and the others, and was listening intently. Almost suddenly, though, he heard a noise. It started low, and then -

An explosion. It was an explosion.

A millisecond later, the entire place was shaking violently. After a moment or two of tremors, it stopped. The room settled once again, leaving an every silence.

Transient stood and turned to Zero, his expression betraying his thoughts - What the Karz was that?

IC: Zarkov

"I'll be right back gents," he said to the two other Skakdi. He then approached Ira.

"So I know you've heard about the bounty and the group I put together, I can tell you're not a Makuta worshipper. You're one of them Brotherhood of the A types," he grinned.

"I showed you kindness earlier by giving you the coat off my back, will you return the kindness and journy with me and my group? Perhaps you will claim a soul for your God."

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC Tarkahn:

Oh.... oh, a great big idea formed in my mind. 

"You might not know much about the vault, karz, it wouldn't surprise me. Given your propensity for weapons, however, I feel entitled to tell you that there is in fact a weapons dealer who is leagues beyond what I can do. Crazy stuff, I'm pretty sure the metals he uses would be better even then the best Ta-Koro blade. 

And probably packs more punch than a little oily fireball blaster." I added with some amount of bitterness. 

"So, you could try to get some maybe good gear from me, and I could maybe give you something that will explode in your face the moment you tried to use it. Or you could go to the true experts. . They opened some karz forsaken joint called the T.O.Y. shop. Some kind of weapons trade/bar and grill....."

I'd actually planned on getting a meal there.

OOC: Really trying to end this without a big explosion. Or anyone dying. 

IC:

After giving my message to Eisen and hoping he'd received it, I had left, and gone exploring the Koro some more...stopping when I noticed a Matoran shop owner and a Toa of Gravity struggling in the street. As I watched them, I also heard vague threats being given by the Toa of Gravity, and the Matoran just trying to get him to go away, or the Matoran was just trying to defend himself and his shop. It was all very confusing, quite foolish, and completely at odds with the current orderly nature of the Koro.

They were lucky they were far from Eisen or myself. Currently unable to do anything, I instead quickly returned to Eisen, latching on to him again.

"Nevermind the meeting. At the moment there's a disturbance currently happening a few blocks to the north and west of you, with a Toa of Gravity, and a Matoran shop owner. Blade shop I think. Going to be heading to the shop set up by two of our Piraka allies, possibly. Might want to check that out, because I'm otherwise occupied."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"The bounty for, what, the Suletu toa?" Ira shrugged. "Sounds pretty interesting. Just worried that..."

Oh my god you dolt.

Are you really gonna say it?

You better not say it.

You better not say that-

"... That I might be more of a hibderance than help."

WHY THE DID YOU SAY IT?!

YOU REALLY GONNNA ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A BLOODY INCOMPETENT?!

Cuz I AM a bloody incompetent!

As far as fighting goes at least.

I could still-

"I could work with the explosives if you're using any. Used to be a chemist, before I became a Toa. Who else is coming?"

If they're any chuckleheads coming along for the ride, they're due for some head roasting.

C'mon. Don't say that.

We're the same person, so we're both saying it.

Oh. Right. Karz.

W-well, I'm the voice of reason and you're the rageaholic, so we're still distinguishable!

... Right?

... I'll give you that.

• Upvote 1

-IC:-

Make no mistake, I had every intention of describing the weapon in exquisite detail, for the sake of exact elucidation. Alas, I have little control over my cerulean companion, and, as I began to speak of the transaction at hand, a true conflict matures into an incipience of a single spoken word.

Hallucinatory venom, activation one minute. Test the strength however you please.” I retract my thumb and flip the sheathed weapon across the back of my hand, allowing me to offer the hilt to the Vortixx. “Excuse me a moment.” My stoic half-smile is pristinely unfaltering; apotheosis of phlegm.

I stride cautiously, with calculated and vehement steps, to Vezok, reaching him before he can properly react, gesturing with a single finger as I do so (Silence retracts its power, grows still in preparation for violence).

Vezok,” Slow, calm respiration as I speak, hypnotic in its absolute tranquility. I draw slightly closer, lowering my voice. “Not now. I can feel your rage, the dull, consuming incandescence,” My hands are open, palms out in convincing (albeit false) display of no possibility of violence. Voice sinks to whisper; I move closer with a singular, unhurried step. “You are greater. Do not be manipulated. Dominate the mindless. Use it.

Vacuous, like all speech, but measured, contrived for a soothing effect. I do not blink. Constant, deliberate.

Kill only on your own terms. Hunt.

Edited by L'Etranger
  • Upvote 3

pNNgXax.jpg

"The bounty for, what, the Suletu toa?" Ira shrugged. "Sounds pretty interesting. Just worried that..."

Oh my god you dolt.

Are you really gonna say it?

You better not say it.

You better not say that-

"... That I might be more of a hibderance than help."

WHY THE ###### DID YOU SAY IT?!

YOU REALLY GONNNA ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A BLOODY INCOMPETENT?!

Cuz I AM a bloody incompetent!

As far as fighting goes at least.

I could still-

"I could work with the explosives if you're using any. Used to be a chemist, before I became a Toa. Who else is coming?"

If they're any chuckleheads coming along for the ride, they're due for some head roasting.

C'mon. Don't say that.

We're the same person, so we're both saying it.

Oh. Right. Karz.

W-well, I'm the voice of reason and you're the rageaholic, so we're still distinguishable!

... Right?

... I'll give you that.

IC: Zarkov

"Yeah that bounty," Zarkov nodded. "Me and two other Skakdi and a female Toa of ice," he frowned.

"Don't be so hard on yourself Ira, have some confidence mate! Look at this as your moment to shine! Plus you're a Toa, even without your mask powers you still for your elemental ones, plus did you say explosives?" This time his grin grew.

IC:

"All right, but then you'll be staying very close to me the whole time. If something went wrong along the way, I wouldn't want you to miss on all the fun."

Lantz got off the shopkeep and stood up straight. Then he reached down and grabbed Tarkahn's arm, heaving upright and keeping a firm grasp on him.

"Noxas! C'mon, lets get going."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Rekhan's self satisfied smirk didn't leave his face for a few seconds as he looked down, then back up at Avak and Thok.

"Have a slight situation with a powerless mask, heard there were two boys—two friends—running a shop where I could get a new one. This the place?"

NPC/Tamara: The Skakdi led Xhalia to Ahka Tamara.

"Lady says she wants to talk to you."

He lumbered off and Tamara turned to her. "What do you need?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Tarkahn:

I yanked my arm free.

"Idiot, I already told you I'm going to the same place. Unlike some Matoran, I'm not some simpering worm, ready to bolt at the first sign of trouble."

Some of us had to maintain appearances, after all.

I began walking along the city streets. I'd never been to the Piraka store... Grill..... Place, but it had quickly become the talk of the town.

IC:

"That's your choice. But at least with me, there's a chance for freedom, whilst with her, you're guaranteed to be a slave for the rest of your meagre little life. "

Lantz walked to the door, making to follow after the shopkeep.

"Last chance, Naxos. Best make the right decision."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

Viera sighed. "Difference is I'm not a friggin' cultist psycho."

"Don't worry, I plan to pay for him," she shot at Lantz with an eye roll, "tell you what, shopkeep, me and little man will accompany you both to the TOYS store, first round of drinks are on me."

She stepped further towards them, arms crossed, a grin rising to her face. "I know a guy with connections all the way in Ta-Koro. What say we strike up a business deal?"

She raised an eyebrow. "The slave trade happens to be very profitable from what I hear."

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Noxas

Noxas thought. Slavery or torture? He kept thinking, not answering the Toa of Gravity. He then heard Viera talking about selling him. "B-but you said I serve you!" He said. He was seriously considering running now.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC:

"Actually, Whatever, you sort of are a cultist psycho. You know, with Ak'Rei'An and all."

Lantz paused.

"I'll be leaving with the shopkeep now. Come with me if you want to live" he said with a laugh.

Then he started walking after the shopkeep, intent on not letting too great a distance pass between them.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

"..."

A blank look came to Viera's face.

"I'm wearing a Tryna. Mask of reanimation. I'm not a member of the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an."

She sighed, gesturing for Noxas to follow along as she continued after the two.

"Are you not, then, willing to talk business?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.