BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zarkov (Ko)

The Fe-Skakdi glanced up as someone approached. His crimson eyes fell onto Dahkapa. “Toa Eisen placed the bounty,” Zarkov said. “Yes he is part of the Legacy, why you interested in joining up?”

IC: Rujak (Ihu)

"Thank you friend," Rujak nodded. "Care to come with me? I'm knew here and don't want to bury him somewhere wrong, besides I could use a witness as I bless his soul to Mata Nui."

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC: Rujak

He nodded before turning to where the Toa had pointed and began to stride in that direction, still carrying the Matoran and dragging the dead wolf behind him. "Thank you for coming, what is your name?" he asked softly as he continued to walk through the shallow snow towards the cable car, his scope zooming in as he scanned for signs of the graveyard.

IC: Transient

Transient tried to stop himself, but to no avail.

He facepalmed.

"Duh - it was Marauder! Look at him - he's carrying Patero launchers. Patero Launchers. And his ammo belt consists of Stralix capsules. I'm no detective, but I'd bet my Kavinika it was him. Explains why he wasn't as badly affected by the blast. He must have attached them to the mutant's body - but the speed and reflexes required to do so would have to be tremendous! I'm beginning to think we landed a more useful recruit then I originally thought..."

IC:

Sylus was currently balancing his interest in seeing what Larikon's interpretation of ritual sacrifice would be with his seizing fear that Echelon would decide that the handsome Toa in the red-and-gold armour standing non-chalantly at the back of the room would make a really good volunteer for such a display.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Rujak

"Ah, interesting." he said simply. "I am called Rujak." it was then the two Toa reached the outskirts of the graveyard. Rujak noticed the graves of Matoran and began to walk amongst them before fining a nice empty spot in the snow. Rujak waved his hand and the snow moved away from the earth, he then smashed his shield down into the ground and began to dig.

After sometime he finished his grave and slowly laid the Matoran into it. "First we place the body of the deceased, their spirit to be given to Mata Nui," he said now.

"Then we place their killer," he said before he laid the dead Ice Wolf onto the Matoran. "They were enemies in life, the body is to show the Matoran's spirit that his life was avenged. This Wolf was sick. His spirit shall return to Mata Nui healthy and in the after-life they will have each other and they will both know peace." Rujak then placed his hand and formed a large block of ice over both bodies, in casing them in the ice. In this cold, frozen climate they should remain perfectly frozen forever. He then began piling the earth back onto the graves. Once it was finished he stood up as snow began to settle back over the earth.

"May Mata Nui bless this Matoran and this Ice Wolf, may their spirits rejoin the Great Spirit and rest in peace for all eternity."

IC Tarkahn: 

"Seems to be. Dekan, if you could." I spoke over my shoulder.

The Iron Toa waved his hand toward Lantz, and the Collar snapped in two, and climbed down his body. The charge detached, and he absorbed the metal. I picked up the satchel, checking it for damage before nodding and putting it in my bag.

Without further ado, I pushed open the Door to the Shop, announcing mine and the other's presence with a gust of cold air. 

"Hello?" I called into the mostly empty diner.

OOC: First Customer, Thok!

IC: (Viera)

"The same people who brought sexy back and claim to be the real slim sha-" Viera's attention was caught by a particularly wicked-looking device.

She silently wondered if the shopkeepers took payment in smiles. If so, they were clearly doing splendidly on the financial plane.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Agrona - Ko-Koro - The Citadel

Agrona almost laughed to herself. Larikon would prove nothing to Echelon with his powers. Echelon and his team knew the capabilities Ak'rei'an brought to the table, she herself had read the book - and actually found it somewhat intriguing. Knowledge and demonstration were not the problem.

She gave a little sigh and looked across the room, hoping to catch Sylus' attention.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Enforcer - The Chamber

I shrug. "Your answer is as good - or bad - as mine. For now, it's not our concern." I try to make her focus on the priorities here. "We need to deal with these refugees and finish the trials. Everything else can be left until later." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arcturia (Ko-Wahi Coast)

There would be Trophies here, she knew it - could sense it, smell it.

The smell of death wafting down from the mountaintops.

The air was cool and the water was icy. She didn't like to set foot on land in the day, especially not in a place where she could be easily seen. Didn't really like others seeing her.

Snow was white.

She was dark black-grey.

Two and two do not equal five, you idiot.

Don't pull that boat ashore, don't trudge through those drifts.

The sun is still up.

She had to shut herself up.

She knew there would be bodies here, further into the Wahi, closer to the taller mountains. Their stench was not quite as ripe; the ice would preserve them, keep them from rotting, but death was death. She could smell them, and they were bound to have her Trophies.

Hers. They belonged to her now.

They would rot and turn to dirt.

She was dirt.

They were hers.

The stupid ice thought they belonged to it. 

She couldn't use her powers to find them. Had to use the shovel.

The rowboat was ashore, and she started up the mountain, heading towards the site of the battle, now over and silent.

All she needed was her nose and her shovel and her fingers.

Grab the stuff and book it back to the boat.

She hated the sun.

OOC: Open for interaction, heading up towards Ko-Koro.

• Upvote 2

IC: Scholar and Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Scholar shrugged. "I came in here, found them fighting, asked them to stop, and then when Marauder didn't, and instead began trying to eat the other one, I smacked him against the wall. Because we have to keep up appearances here, ya know. Can't have cannibals running around all over the place." As he turned, he spotted a black and grey form, sitting down at the other end of the infirmary. "Hey, Ayar! Are you ok?" he shouted.

Said black and grey form raised her heard at Scholar's shouts, and with a weak smile, made her way over to the other Outsiders. "Yeah, I'm fine," Ayar replied. "Just a bit hungry; that much healing really takes a lot of energy."

VBWj75sh.png

IC Viima

(Ko-Le-Wahi border, gorge):

Although irritated by being called "little friend" by Tivanu, Viima decided to keep it to himself. What mattered at the moment was getting out in one piece.

"Understood", he said, preparing the berries for the task.

Transient nodded goodbye to the others and left the room.

The Toa made his way back into the Chamber. He shrugged towards Zero.

"Marauder and the mutant. The mutant broke Marauder loose, and said Marauder attempted to blow up and eat the mutant. They caused extensive damage to the med bay, and both are now shackled and awaiting medical attention."

He sat back down, arms folded. "What'd I miss?"

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

Instead of answering Zarkov's question, he turned to Ira and said "Sir Ira, surely you're not considering assisting heathen scum? They might be our allies, but we should let cutthroats, brigands and mercenaries do their dirty work. Plenty of them around." He then turned to the Skakdi again. "Who is your god, if I may be so rude and inquire it?"

IC: The Deceiver (Obsidian Outpost) Alias: Akarth Crystal Disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

"Perhaps this place isn't the safest for these Matoran", she said to the two Toa with a small smirk on her face after observing the incident.

OoC: Keeper of Kraata, what's a paladin?

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: And your knowledge of the land shall be great.

IC: Aelied turned to the toa. "I saw that refugees were being loaded onto the cable car previously, but I might be mistaken...?"

Zueya left the others to talk. Approaching the Fa-Toa asking for help, she said "Are you people going to help or not? From what I've heard, you people were organized." The young Vo-Toa did not look happy.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Upvote 2

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

Rekhyt spun round at the word's from the Bo-Toa's apprentice some way behind him.

"What have you heard of "us people"?" The orange Cy-Toa was still present, so hopefully they didn't know too much, or at least would have the intelligence not to say it.

OOC: Were you actually talking to Vandal then (cos he's a Fa-Toa, not a Ba-Toa) or were you talking to someone else? Either way, he overheard.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Ira

Go

Don't go

You'll get to burn stuff

You won't get to burn stuff; you'll just get caught. Besides, Dahkapa is right.

Don't you wanna get out of Ko-Koro? It's freaking cold here!

The Brotherhood is here. I can't just up and leave them, especially if goes down.

Bah. Screw them.

... Weren't you, know, converted or something?

Just because I serve Ak'rei'an doesn't mean that I have to stick around if the Bros mess everything up. There's a difference you know.

But-

By the expression on his face and by his he kept looking between his left and right shoulder, it was clear Ira was torn.

• Upvote 1

NPC: "Or you can send refugees with me."

The Sergeant smirked at those standing outside Obsidian Outpost as he walked toward it, the bundle on his back uncovered and in his uninjured hand. It wasn't a bazooka, actually, just a rifle, but the firing mechanism didn't look like any of the explosive based weaponry that had filtered into the island over the years. Though it was obviously ready to fire, it seemed as though the Sergeant only had it as a precaution. "Sergeant of the Ihu-Koronan Highlanders. Got to meet with your boss 'bout some relatively important business, then I'm going back up the mountain. Can take refugees with me."

Edited by Joseph Cooper

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Forger

IC:

Zero blinked once, an odd sight to behold. It could only mean one thing- that she was truly baffled.

"What?" she asked. "How is that possible?"

IC: Enforcer - The Chamber

I shrug. "Your answer is as good - or bad - as mine. For now, it's not our concern." I try to make her focus on the priorities here. "We need to deal with these refugees and finish the trials. Everything else can be left until later." 

"The refugees can be sent to Ta-Koro. Hopefully Veteran and Verulas return soon. Clearing the Outpost as Zero suggests is likely the best course of action. Several members can stay behind to tend to any refugees not ready to cross. Moving the recruit trials elsewhere will greatly reduce the... Hustle and bustle around here, should help us maintain what shreds of incongruity we have left."

Directing my gaze back to Enforcer; "True, I think investigating further would be wise though. Preferably before we encounter anymore people with them. I think it might be wise to send someone to Ko-Koro as well, someone that can get in, gather information on the new order, these strange powers and get out."

I pull some parchment out, placing it on the table. "Aside from figuring out who and what are unwelcome neighbors are, we'll need to generate some widgets soon. Our coffers are depressingly low. If we ally with Ihu we can likely barter or receive some basic provisions on loan, but we still need to pay people as best we can. Employees withheld pay never behave."

Transient nodded goodbye to the others and left the room.

The Toa made his way back into the Chamber. He shrugged towards Zero.

"Marauder and the mutant. The mutant broke Marauder loose, and said Marauder attempted to blow up and eat the mutant. They caused extensive damage to the med bay, and both are now shackled and awaiting medical attention."

He sat back down, arms folded. "What'd I miss?"

I had no true reply for what he described, my mind was at the point that further news of ridiculous happenings were entering and then immediately exiting with registering. "Ah."

...but close to it

IC:

The Su-Skakdi clutched her forehead in dismay. 

Why can't anyone around here just behave!

"Alright, you both make valid points. I say we start by taking care of the refugees. Once most of them have cleared out, I will take the remaining recruits somewhere more discreet to continue the trials. Income is also a priority. We've been getting more from travelers lately, but I'm afraid that wont be enough. I'll send out some contacts and see if I can arrange something." 

She then turned to regard Nialus. 

"You missed nothing, besides some crazy babble about matoran with elemental powers."

I'll only believe it when I see it.

IC: Enforcer - The Chamber.

I've never had Zero doubt my word before. This is new. "Alright then," I say evenly, "was there anything else you wished to discuss?"

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

“I haven't put much thought into it, I have yet to chose a side.” Zarkov said with a brutish smile. He didn’t like this guy’s tone about heathens and whatnot.  

“Don’t let anyone decide for you Ira, go with your heart my friend.”

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

"Perhaps one day you will open your eyes and see the light of Ak'rei'an", he said to Zarkov before turning to look at Ira. ]"If you help these heathens, it will be my duty to tell the Grandmaster about it. I'm certain that he will not be pleased.."

IC: The Deceiver (Obsidian Outpost) Alias: Akarth Crystal disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

"How long will the meeting with this 'boss' take?" she asked the Sergeant.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

The Vo-Toa didn't seem to know too much, so Vandal went to get Zero.

He rapped on the metal doors of the chamber, before stepping inside. The knock had been more of a warning that he had been coming in than a question as to whether or not he was allowed, as he at least hoped that this would be important enough.

"We've got about seven matoran, heavily wounded, Crab and Marauder in chains, roasted crustacean, Scholar and Ayar are awake, and the Highlander Sargeant wants to see you." The last statement was directed at Zero specifically.

"Also, is the Highlander medic still here, cos Ayar's probably too tired to heal them all?"

Edited by Sil

Kathok