BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Kohra):

The Vortixx just raised an eyebrow as Vezok glared at her. He spoke calm enough but the body language said otherwise. Again: enough neuroses to fill a medical library among the lot of his ilk.

"You won't do that again." he said.

"Unless you give me cause. Depends entirely on you." she replied, as cold as the air around them.

"You are Kohra."

"Very astute."

IC: Vezok

I grunted, dismissing the verbal jab. The Rahkshi power had dissipated into the frozen air, but I still felt the rage burning within, an ember left behind from the inferno before. The power couldn't push aside my being, after all.

The unnatural purging was quite helpful, even if it did have some unforseen side effects. I suppose it was helpful that I kept my Rahkshi burning with rage already, for the anger that I shunted from myself only added to their flames. Hakann tried to turn them into his perfect little army, but why try work against their very nature? I simply enhanced what was already there.

The vortixx was still there, a curiosity. Yes, she did have the reputation on this island, that much was clear. Vortixx weren't known, or at least I haven't known them to be, focused on anything but themselves, to have this one throw her lot with this cause was... strange.

Whatever it was, she wasn't one of the weapon-toting imbeciles scattered around this Koro, her actions confirmed that much.

"I suppose you're comfortably in contact with Tall Dark and Uncompromisingly Evil who's sitting pretty in that castle, then. You wouldn't mind introducing us, by any chance?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Enforcer.

I look up to see Vandal casually stroll into The Chamber and start spouting words that we already knew from Transient at Zero. "We really need to put a lock on that door." I say over the top of him, while wondering in the back of my mind how Vandal had even found his way down here. None of us had showed him where the tunnel entrances were. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC:

How did Vandal even find his way down here? None of us had showed him where the tunnel entrances were. 

Oh...er...um...ah.

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

Well, Enforcer had seemingly once again returned to his "Mr. Chuckles" persona, as Veru was so fond of calling him.

"What about the Highlander?" he persisted to Zero, ignoring the Vort.

• Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Enforcer - The Chamber.

"I've spoken with him before," I say, more serious now, "I'll take care of it. Take me to him," I instruct Vandal. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

"Perhaps one day you will open your eyes and see the light of Ak'rei'an", he said to Zarkov before turning to look at Ira. ]"If you help these heathens, it will be my duty to tell the Grandmaster about it. I'm certain that he will not be pleased.."

IC: The Deceiver (Obsidian Outpost) Alias: Akarth Crystal disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

"How long will the meeting with this 'boss' take?" she asked the Sergeant.

IC: Zarkov

"I doubt it if they all act like you do, no offense."

IC: Enforcer.

"I've spoken with him before," I say, more serious now, "I'll take care of it. Take me to him," I instruct Vandal.

IC: Niikata

"I shall go too." Niikata appears from the shadows, as if he was one himself.

EDIT: Sorry about this, ignore this post, i wasnt aware this location was secret. apologies to all " -_-

Edited by KyzousPvP

everytime i eat sushi i be like

ROFLCOPTER SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY

Also, check out my BZPRPG character.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=828017

IC: The Deceiver (Ko-koro) Alias: Akarth Crystal disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

"Just wondering how long these refugees will have to wait. They're not in a very good shape, as you can probably see. Not sure if some of them can even make the trip to Ihu-koro." She knew very little about this village, only that it was located on the slopes of the nearby, large mountain.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

"So, Whatever. It seems the little pest has decided to indenture himself to you. why, I cannot begin to wonder, though Matoran are a little slow-witted I suppose."

Lantz looked thoughtful for a moment.

"If you'd like, I can still torture him. Slaves do need a little 'breaking in,' and I'd be more than happy to do it for you. I'm quite generous, you know" the Toa of Gravity said with a toothy smile.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: From Ta-Wahi.

IC: Veteran - Cable Car Station.

The cable car came to a rest at the station and a grizzled Ta-Skakdi stepped out, tossing a handful of widgets to the operator Kain, even though he didn't actually have to pay. "It's good to be home, mate," he said, stretching his weary limbs. He felt... alright. The mission had been a failure, but it had still been a surprisingly eventful day. "Oh... great..." his one eye was met with an all-too-familiar sight: the base was full of refugees. Again.

"Come on, snarky," he called to Verulas, "let's see if Chuckles found another healer."

IC:

At any given time in the day, Maeloc would be either be going through the Citadel archives, or eating. There hadn't been a proper cataloging system in here for decades, centuries possibly. When the Legacy had taken Ko-Koro, he thought it would have been a treasure trove of information kept in the Citadel's storage. Well, there was a trove, at least. Stuff in here dating back to Turaga Nuju's time, most of it junk. Given the proper channels, he might be able to sell some of this stuff to collectors, but the only way he could possibly do that would be by laundering the goods himself. Not a healthy career choice when your superior was a prophet of the Makuta.

The thing Maeloc missed most about being a Toa wasn't the power, or the strength: it was the height. And maybe the mask power; his Noble Akaku didn't quite cut it, requiring him to be up close to actually use it. So, when he had to go through the shelves of the Citadel's archives, it wasn't a simple matter of peering through the drawers to look at something. It didn't help that the inside of the boxes was almost always dark, too. Hours, days of notating useless junk or records. Then... he found something. When he scanned the inside, it was actually glowing. He steadied the ladder as he pulled the drawer out. In it was a scroll, and an amulet.

The amulet was simple in make, but was unlike anything he had ever seen before. A smooth crystal set in white and light blue metallic protodermis... It glowed faintly, then he realized he recognized the glow. A heartstone... but still glowing? He realized the cable loop that made up the rest of the amulet was no less macabre, wrapped from white and light blue sinew. He had seen plenty of it when watching the body clean-up of the Koro. An interesting trinket.

"This... would make a nice gift. Until then..."

The Onu-Turaga dropped it around his neck. Suddenly, he felt bowled over. His connection to his Earth element... was gone! No, not gone, just... suppressed. He yanked the amulet off his neck. Revulsion almost drove him to shatter the thing on the sanctum's cold stone floor, until common sense won out. This amulet suppresses elemental powers. It could be used... and was in itself a powerful tool. A dangerous tool. He imagined what would happen if such a thing were to be slipped around the neck of the esteemed, powerful Echelon...

No, no. That would be stupid. Just some morbid thoughts. But either way... Eisen had put out a bounty for some random Toa's mask; the Legacy was edging out potential threats. And something that could suppress elemental powers was something the higher-ups would be very interested in. Then again, if this existed, why wasn't it used before? There had been dangerous prisoners in Ko-Koro. Surely this could have been used... Maeloc decided to check the scroll. Maybe it would reveal some more about this...

The scroll seemed to be an annotated copy of an essay by someone named 'Aokora', an archeologist specializing in an old legend. A copy, transcribed from a cave etching near Kini-Nui, was included.

In the time before time, when matoran mistrusted one another based purely on their elemental leaning; they feared and hated those that were not like them, and believed their own element to be superior to all others. A matoran of each element was invited to a gathering, by whom is not known. They began to argue with one another, believing there to be some form of deceit. The confrontation nearly came to blows, and a mysterious Turaga appeared, saying that he had invited them. The Turaga said he had hoped to rationally talk of peace and unity, but that they had already proven they would not be willing to be rational. With a wave of his staff, the matoran's heartstones were changed, swapped with another's. Their element was suppressed, and they gained the element of another. The Turaga spoke: "Perhaps an alternate view would do good; go and live a moon's time with your new kinsmen. Then return here, and speak of your experiences."

The fifteen bewildered matoran then awoke in their new settlements, surrounded by those they had never seen before. In a moon's time, they returned, and found themselves changed. They greeted the other matoran as if greeting friends, laughing, comparing stories. The Turaga again appeared, and asked if they would be willing to embrace their Unity as matoran on behalf of Mata Nui. The matoran agreed, pledging to make a strong, unified Koro.

The Makuta would have none of this, the servants of Mata Nui pledging to unite. From the darkness he reached out, and tore the matoran's heartstones out. The Turaga was shocked at the Makuta's vileness, and labored to save what he could. He managed to salvage what he could of their bodies, fashioning amulets with the heartstones, ensuring their souls were safe. He returned these amulets to the elemental tribes, who in mourning pledged to have a dedicated wearer of the amulet, to show empathy with their kindred matoran. To celebrate this, Mata Nui created a star in the sky for each of the amulets.

Thus were the Amulets of Elemental Kindred created.

So... this Amulet didn't just suppress the wearer's element, it practically changed it! Well, sort of. He had to test it out; Maeloc again placed the Amulet of Elemental Kindred around his neck. And... nothing happened, except that his Earth powers were cut off. Hmm. Maeloc skipped through, looking at the annotations. Looked to be the writings of Matoro, interesting. The notes said that the amulet had to be worn about an our to take any effect. Well, that was a mood-killer. It hadn't had any effect when he tried it, so it had been surmised to be the Ice Amulet. They tried it one of the local de-matoran, and his exceptional hearing faded away. An hour later, he had gained resistance to cold and ice equivalent to that of a ko-matoran. Very nice. Maeloc was starting to get fed up with this weather.

But there was more. Apparently, they had tried it with a toa of some sort... didn't say what element. After an hour, the notes said he gained a slight, specific Ice power. Covered his hand in numbing rime, which spread with a touch. Very interesting. Trivial for a Ko-Toa to do himself, but for anyone to gain this power...

The archivist decided to read through the actual essay more thoroughly. The legend itself mentioned fifteen Amulets... fifteen? That seemed like quite a lot. He'd make official count later, but for now, the paper might provide more answers. It was quite well-supported, he had to admit. The legend stated that there were a series stars connected to these Amulets; Aokora put in graphs from a prominent Ga-Koroan astrologer in to support her paper. These stars were identified by both their unwavering position in the heavens, and a particular shine they took. However, it pointed out that there were only fourteen such stars. The stars that were there happened could be used to calculate coordinates on the island, though. Aokora had organized expeditions to these spots before, with no luck. They were either too deep in the Po-Wahi desert or Le-Wahi jungle to be feasibly reached, or someplace completely underground. Annoyingly, the coordinates were not listed, but the formula Nixie had used was. Oh well, not like he had better things to do.

Well, he did, but this was more important. Taking the scroll and still wearing the amulet, Maeloc trekked up to the Citadel's telescope, grabbing a map along the way. It didn't take him too horribly long to identify the Kindred stars, as they were called. However, there was something different... there were three that corresponded to coordinates in Ga-Wahi, when the paper said that there were only two. They were right next to each other, practically in a line. How would somebody miss this? Maeloc wrote it off as an error on his end. A while later, though, he had counted and recorded the locations of fifteen stars. One of them, according to the documentation, simply didn't exist before. It had only appeared now? Why? Actually, it didn't matter. This information needed to be capitalized on.

While he couldn't get official Legacy support for this expedition to Ga-Koro, his superiors had been... interested, to say the least. That was all Maeloc could want at this point, really. He exited the entrance to the Citadel, passing several (rather large) individuals that must have been waiting for a chance to speak to Echelon. Petitioners, Maeloc thought.

"Legacy business, coming through! Out of the way!"

As Maeloc walked, he considered how refreshing the Ko-Wahi mornings was when you didn't feel the cold, and smiled. The Onu-Turaga made his way to the Ko-Koro square, where Eisen had made a spectacle setting the bounty. Maeloc rolled his eyes; that one was so overdramatic. A simple board would have done. He unfurled his scroll, and tacked it to the metal pole with a small magnet.

Individuals Wanted

for Expedition

Archeological expedition to Ga-Wahi to retrieve Artifacts

Applicants must be able to look after themselves

Conflict Expected

Rewards: Any plunder divided as the principal party sees fit

JOINING THE LEGACY

Those interested see Maeloc at the Citadel

Maeloc smiled slightly as people started to crowd around, and he pushed his way through the group, and made his way back to the citadel.

• Upvote 4

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

At any given time in the day, Maeloc would be either be going through the Citadel archives, or eating. There hadn't been a proper cataloging system in here for decades, centuries possibly. When the Legacy had taken Ko-Koro, he thought it would have been a treasure trove of information kept in the Citadel's storage. Well, there was a trove, at least. Stuff in here dating back to Turaga Nuju's time, most of it junk. Given the proper channels, he might be able to sell some of this stuff to collectors, but the only way he could possibly do that would be by laundering the goods himself. Not a healthy career choice when your superior was a prophet of the Makuta.

The thing Maeloc missed most about being a Toa wasn't the power, or the strength: it was the height. And maybe the mask power; his Noble Akaku didn't quite cut it, requiring him to be up close to actually use it. So, when he had to go through the shelves of the Citadel's archives, it wasn't a simple matter of peering through the drawers to look at something. It didn't help that the inside of the boxes was almost always dark, too. Hours, days of notating useless junk or records. Then... he found something. When he scanned the inside, it was actually glowing. He steadied the ladder as he pulled the drawer out. In it was a scroll, and an amulet.

The amulet was simple in make, but was unlike anything he had ever seen before. A smooth crystal set in white and light blue metallic protodermis... It glowed faintly, then he realized he recognized the glow. A heartstone... but still glowing? He realized the cable loop that made up the rest of the amulet was no less macabre, wrapped from white and light blue sinew. He had seen plenty of it when watching the body clean-up of the Koro. An interesting trinket.

"This... would make a nice gift. Until then..."

The Onu-Turaga dropped it around his neck. Suddenly, he felt bowled over. His connection to his Earth element... was gone! No, not gone, just... suppressed. He yanked the amulet off his neck. Revulsion almost drove him to shatter the thing on the sanctum's cold stone floor, until common sense won out. This amulet suppresses elemental powers. It could be used... and was in itself a powerful tool. A dangerous tool. He imagined what would happen if such a thing were to be slipped around the neck of the esteemed, powerful Echelon...

No, no. That would be stupid. Just some morbid thoughts. But either way... Eisen had put out a bounty for some random Toa's mask; the Legacy was edging out potential threats. And something that could suppress elemental powers was something the higher-ups would be very interested in. Then again, if this existed, why wasn't it used before? There had been dangerous prisoners in Ko-Koro. Surely this could have been used... Maeloc decided to check the scroll. Maybe it would reveal some more about this...

The scroll seemed to be an annotated copy of an essay by someone named 'Aokora', an archeologist specializing in an old legend. A copy, transcribed from a cave etching near Kini-Nui, was included.

In the time before time, when matoran mistrusted one another based purely on their elemental leaning; they feared and hated those that were not like them, and believed their own element to be superior to all others. A matoran of each element was invited to a gathering, by whom is not known. They began to argue with one another, believing there to be some form of deceit. The confrontation nearly came to blows, and a mysterious Turaga appeared, saying that he had invited them. The Turaga said he had hoped to rationally talk of peace and unity, but that they had already proven they would not be willing to be rational. With a wave of his staff, the matoran's heartstones were changed, swapped with another's. Their element was suppressed, and they gained the element of another. The Turaga spoke: "Perhaps an alternate view would do good; go and live a moon's time with your new kinsmen. Then return here, and speak of your experiences."

The fifteen bewildered matoran then awoke in their new settlements, surrounded by those they had never seen before. In a moon's time, they returned, and found themselves changed. They greeted the other matoran as if greeting friends, laughing, comparing stories. The Turaga again appeared, and asked if they would be willing to embrace their Unity as matoran on behalf of Mata Nui. The matoran agreed, pledging to make a strong, unified Koro.

The Makuta would have none of this, the servants of Mata Nui pledging to unite. From the darkness he reached out, and tore the matoran's heartstones out. The Turaga was shocked at the Makuta's vileness, and labored to save what he could. He managed to salvage what he could of their bodies, fashioning amulets with the heartstones, ensuring their souls were safe. He returned these amulets to the elemental tribes, who in mourning pledged to have a dedicated wearer of the amulet, to show empathy with their kindred matoran. To celebrate this, Mata Nui created a star in the sky for each of the amulets.

Thus were the Amulets of Elemental Kindred created.

So... this Amulet didn't just suppress the wearer's element, it practically changed it! Well, sort of. He had to test it out; Maeloc again placed the Amulet of Elemental Kindred around his neck. And... nothing happened, except that his Earth powers were cut off. Hmm. Maeloc skipped through, looking at the annotations. Looked to be the writings of Matoro, interesting. The notes said that the amulet had to be worn about an our to take any effect. Well, that was a mood-killer. It hadn't had any effect when he tried it, so it had been surmised to be the Ice Amulet. They tried it one of the local de-matoran, and his exceptional hearing faded away. An hour later, he had gained resistance to cold and ice equivalent to that of a ko-matoran. Very nice. Maeloc was starting to get fed up with this weather.

But there was more. Apparently, they had tried it with a toa of some sort... didn't say what element. After an hour, the notes said he gained a slight, specific Ice power. Covered his hand in numbing rime, which spread with a touch. Very interesting. Trivial for a Ko-Toa to do himself, but for anyone to gain this power...

The archivist decided to read through the actual essay more thoroughly. The legend itself mentioned fifteen Amulets... fifteen? That seemed like quite a lot. He'd make official count later, but for now, the paper might provide more answers. It was quite well-supported, he had to admit. The legend stated that there were a series stars connected to these Amulets; Aokora put in graphs from a prominent Ga-Koroan astrologer in to support her paper. These stars were identified by both their unwavering position in the heavens, and a particular shine they took. However, it pointed out that there were only fourteen such stars. The stars that were there happened could be used to calculate coordinates on the island, though. Aokora had organized expeditions to these spots before, with no luck. They were either too deep in the Po-Wahi desert or Le-Wahi jungle to be feasibly reached, or someplace completely underground. Annoyingly, the coordinates were not listed, but the formula Nixie had used was. Oh well, not like he had better things to do.

Well, he did, but this was more important. Taking the scroll and still wearing the amulet, Maeloc trekked up to the Citadel's telescope, grabbing a map along the way. It didn't take him too horribly long to identify the Kindred stars, as they were called. However, there was something different... there were three that corresponded to coordinates in Ga-Wahi, when the paper said that there were only two. They were right next to each other, practically in a line. How would somebody miss this? Maeloc wrote it off as an error on his end. A while later, though, he had counted and recorded the locations of fifteen stars. One of them, according to the documentation, simply didn't exist before. It had only appeared now? Why? Actually, it didn't matter. This information needed to be capitalized on.

While he couldn't get official Legacy support for this expedition to Ga-Koro, his superiors had been... interested, to say the least. That was all Maeloc could want at this point, really. He exited the entrance to the Citadel, passing several (rather large) individuals that must have been waiting for a chance to speak to Echelon. Petitioners, Maeloc thought.

"Legacy business, coming through! Out of the way!"

As Maeloc walked, he considered how refreshing the Ko-Wahi mornings was when you didn't feel the cold, and smiled. The Onu-Turaga made his way to the Ko-Koro square, where Eisen had made a spectacle setting the bounty. Maeloc rolled his eyes; that one was so overdramatic. A simple board would have done. He unfurled his scroll, and tacked it to the metal pole with a small magnet.

Individuals Wanted

for Expedition

Conflict Expected

JOINING THE LEGACY

Maeloc smiled slightly as people started to crowd around, and he pushed his way through the group, and made his way back to the citadel.

IC: Niikata

Eh, screw everything else. Im coming too.

everytime i eat sushi i be like

ROFLCOPTER SOY SOY SOY SOY SOY

Also, check out my BZPRPG character.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=828017

IC: Verulas stepped out of the cable car, deeply inhaling the frigid Ko-Wahi air as he did so.

He would have agreed with Veteran about it being good to be back, but the outpost wasn't his home.

Not yet, anyway.

He nodded as the Skakdi mentioned finding out if Chuckles had succeeded were they had failed, practically jogging through the snow after him as made their way inside.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"Oi mates!" Veteran shouted to no one in particular. "Guess who's back? Now, where's Zero?" 

IC: Enforcer - The Chamber.

"I've spoken with him before," I say, more serious now, "I'll take care of it. Take me to him," I instruct Vandal. 

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

"Right"

Rekhyt began walking upstairs into the Infirmary.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Krakant

Krakant was bored at the jibber-jabber and waiting, so he started to look around. He saw a matoran or something like that stick a note to the pole where the bounty had been placed. He walked up to it and read it.

"Interesting... Oi! Zarkov! Fancy taking a look at this?" He shouted to Zarkov, pointing a thumb to the note.

OoC: Kotak from Kini Nui.

The snowy drifts of Ko-Wahi had always been difficult to traverse, even for the denizens of Ko-Koro.

Kotak, however, knew his way better than most, and with his mask, could plan his Route through the snow.

It was not long before he came upon Ko-Koro's gate.

Something was off.

Those were not the usual gate guards.

He approached the gate, shield in hand, and spoke to the closest of the new... And rather rough looking guards, "I would enter Ko-Koro."

IC: Ayar and Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Ayar took one glance at the newly-arrived refugees, and said firmly, "Not a chance in Karzahni I've got enough energy to deal with all of them. Right now, the best I could do is about a papercut." Whilst the Fe-Toa talked, Scholar had been taking a good, long look at the bedraggled and exhausted group of Ko-Matoran, and murmured, "Why are so many people randomly coming here? I mean, seriously, this is the top-secret base of a group of merc-" he cut off abruptly, leaving the sentence hanging in the chilly air. "On a different note, did someone mention a second healer? Yeah, I sorta need one right now," the Ko-Toa continued, shifting his leg to put less weight on it and reinforcing his improvised ice-crutch.

OOC: Scholar and Ayar open for interaction at Obsidian! :D

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost Infirmary.

I follow Vandal out of the tunnel, up the stairs and through the corridors until we reach the infirmary, where I start to look for the Ihu-Koroan Sergeant, having difficult picking him out from among the crowd of refugees.

OOC: Over to you, Joseph Cooper. 

IC: Ygolo-Ko-Koro

Ygolo was freezing!  He had been wandering around Ko-Koro for some time looking for something interesting.  He had come here looking for information, not the usual kind though.  He wanted, more than anything else to be an Archaeologist.  That is why, one week ago, he had left Onu-Koro on his expedition. Why he came to Ko-Koro first he had no idea, he was about go give up and return to digging in the mines when he saw a poster that said:

Individuals Wanted

for Expedition

Conflict Expected

JOINING THE LEGACY

"Great!" he said, "Just what I needed!"

Than he shouted at the top of his lungs, "CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THE CITADEL IS?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Ira

Just as Ira was about to reach a decision, somebody yelled asking where the Citadel was. "IT'S THE BIGGEST BUILDING IN TOWN!" he yelled back. "HOW YOU COULD MISS IT?! THAT WAY ACROSS THE BRIDGE!" Curious as to what had prompted the individual in question to ask where the Citadel was, he made his way over to where said individual was standing. "Why do you ask?" Ira asked before noticing the sign.

"Well, I am new here, I just arrived from Onu-Koro, and I saw this sign.  It says that there will be an Archaeological expedition soon!  I have always wanted to be an Archaeologist, but I don't have much experience. Other than this cool rock I found.  Do you want to see my Rock?"

IC: Krakant

Krakant was bored at the jibber-jabber and waiting, so he started to look around. He saw a matoran or something like that stick a note to the pole where the bounty had been placed. He walked up to it and read it.

"Interesting... Oi! Zarkov! Fancy taking a look at this?" He shouted to Zarkov, pointing a thumb to the note.

IC:

The Fe-Skakdi walked over to Krakant and where Ira had gone as well.

"Hmmmm... looks promising!" Zarkov grinned. "If we don't find this Toa in Ga-Koro we should do this instead!" he pointed at the citadel. "Should we go find this Matoran then?"

"Oh, it's no ordinary rock see." Ygolo pulled out a rock with a fosilised shell in it.  "It has a spiral shell!  I got it a while ago.  Most people don't think it is worth much but I think it is great. I like old stuff. Oh, and my name is Ygolo, what's yours?"

IC: Ira

"Whoa, nice. Ira here."

He seems harmless...

Just keep an eye in him, k?

Turning back to Zarkov, he said, "This does sound interesting." He sighed. "Not to sound like a wuss, but I think this might be better for me than that Suletu hunt Eisen put up."

Conflict's still expected though.

"Man am I glad I came here first, I have no Idea why though.  I wish I was somewhere sunny, like Ga-Wahi."  Suddenly Ygolo got an Idea.  "I know! I'll go there first!  I'll find it first than set up a dig site!  Than all the expedition will have to do is dig! Finding stuff is always the hard part of getting it and if I find it for the expedition they will like me!  Not many people like me you see, they say I talk to much.  Do I talk to much Ira?"

IC: Luyn

This new Ko-Koro? It sucks. Kind of.

It’s basically the new Xa-Koro, only a whole lot colder, fortified and now home to all of Makuta’s pet cultists and fanatics (as if every criminal on the face of the island wasn’t enough). That alone is enough to make the old capital of crime weep in shame, if only it was still around.

Now don’t get me wrong, Makutaville's a whole lot better than a frigid prison cell and I’d even say I’m grateful for the bailout. I’ve had enough unthawed bread and no-blanket nights for a lifetime. I just like to complain is all.

So what’s positive about this place then? Well, I’m not wanted here, for starters. The village hasn’t been completely picked clean yet, so I’m sure there are some valuables still kicking around. Can’t think of much else, but it’s pretty much a haven full of opportunity for people like me.

Speaking of which, I just happened to come across a little note of interest while I was walking through the streets. Actually, make that two notes. One was about a bounty on a Suletu-user and the other spoke of artifacts and potential loot from an archeological expedition in Ga-Koro.  Both lines of work seemed right up my alley, so I figured ‘hey, why not?’ One coin toss later, and I was off to see this Maeloc guy at the Citadel.

When I got there, a handful of guards stood at its gates and they greeted me with firm, inquisitive stares.

“Hi. Maeloc in there?"

OOC: Knock Knock Maeloc 

Edited by TX Wade