BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Verulas - Obsidian Outpost

"No news, besides the fact that their hospital is also packed with refugees," the Bo-Toa responded. "So it shouldn't come as a surprise when I mention that we were unable to secure a doctor."

Taking a look at all of the refugees, he knew that they were in trouble.

This was going to be a long night. 

"We seriously need to consider recruiting more medics. This is getting ridiculous."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Enforcer & Veteran.

"This one almost got us arrested while tryin' ta smooth-talk the gate guards," Veteran says to Forger, jabbing a thumb towards Verulas.

"Yes, the Highlander medic is still here," I tell Vandal, "now, has anyone seen the Sergeant?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC

The dark man walked slowly through the city, unseen eyes flickering beneath his hood from being to being, building to building, weapon to weapon. He catalogued each one carefully, committing as much information to memory as he could. He had learned long ago that power is not so simple as being strong. Knowledge is power, and if he was to be powerful, then he would learn everything he could about this village and its new occupants.

IC: Varan

Varan kept walking until he was standing directly in front of the other.

He - no, she - was a Toa. A Toa of Earth, by the color scheme. Her dark coloration stood out against the snow and didn't provide much camouflage - not like Varan's own cloak, which shielded his eminence-and-black body from distinction with it's icy-grey color scheme.

The Toa of Gravity gave a short bow in greeting. "My name is Varan."

IC Zealot

The toa of Ice stood motionless. He felt the weight on his chest as he had to fight for every breath. He strained to pull the air into his lungs as if his body were shutting down. His every breath hung in the air, made visible by the cold world, reminding him that he would have to breath in once more.

His eyes looked fondly into Faora's, he thought about how it would feel to be loved again.

He wondered what it must feel like ti be held, to find acceptance. 

Belonging. 

It had been so long since the toa had felt like he belonged. 

He closed his eyes tightly, trying desperately to find the words

"You" he began, "don't know how much I want..." he felt his hand being drawn to her, to brush his fingers against the cheek of her mask. Veneras was suddenly aware of the weight on his chest as he remembered once more the need to inhale. His hand froze in the air, mili-bios from her mask.

The cold air that used to bring vitality to his lungs, now only filled his soul with agonizing pain.

I thought I froze this emotion

The faltering Toa cursed his weakness.

If you care about her, you will stop!

IC: Faora

She was dimly aware of his nearing presence, and she drew on her mask once again to see what he was doing. His hand was near her face. She started to close her eyes, anticipating the touch--

And then her brain kicked in.

What are you doing?!

Before her heart had time to react, her hands had reached up and grasped Zealot's hand--gently, yet firmly--and she ducked her head. "No. No, no. Nonononono..."

She lifted her head again to look Zealot in the eyes. "What are we doing? What am I doing?"

Her heart was screaming "You're going to destroy this!" but her brain had asserted control. Already, she had begun rationalizing things.

"I'm sorry, Zealot, I know I initiated this but..." Oh geez, Faora, you're butchering this. "I didn't mean to..." She had to look away again.

She didn't mean to what? Already her heart was vying for control, wrestling with her mind.

Brain: She had meant what she said--she did love him--but this was too soon, way too soon. They had known each other for a day--no, less than that--and she had already told him she loved him. That couldn't be right.

Heart: And why not? What was wrong with that? She loved him. It didn't matter how long she had known him.

Faora tried to suppress a groan; she was only marginally successful, and she found herself asking herself the same question: Mata Nui, what have I done?

• Upvote 7

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Marauder

Marauder stirred, before waking with a gasp.

He found himself lying on his stomach on the floor, hands and feet chained behind his back where he couldn't reach them with his laser vision.

"Hey, w - what gives?" He turned to see Crab - unfortunately alive. "Aw, shoot. There goes lunch."

IC Zealot

Zealot longed to drawn her in with his hand, but a sudden apprehension hit as she took his hand in hers

"No. No, no. Nonononono..."

Such resistance filled her words as the toa of ice stepped back in alarm. 

"What are we doing? What am I doing?"

The Zealot cursed himself for not seeing this sooner

Love only ever leads to pain

Zealot stood in shock and agony as he allowed the betrayal to seep into his heart.

His eyes looked into hers; he was vulnerable and transparent.

He was hurt.

"You... you don't want this?"

Serves you right for letting your guard down...

Veneras quivered as his eyes began to reflect the shimmering light.

...again

Suddenly the pain of a thousand wounds struck as the ice that had once protected his bleeding heart shattered

Pain filled his heart as he was made raw, stripped of his protection.

He looked down

You will always lose the things you love one way or another.

Never again

Veneras' shallow pants of nervousness began to slow. Now he took long and heavy breaths. The room dropped in temperature, responding in obedience to his freezing heart, as he spoke in a voice colder than had ever been spoken by the Zealot

"You didn't ever want this. Did you?"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 5

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC: Bunnying of Marfoir done with The Otter's permission.

-IC:-

Marfoir pauses, seemingly undecided. His eyes, despite his best intentions to remain relatively phlegmatic, are gleaming with excitement (presumably at the possibilities generated by alliance with my person). Subtly composed, he fits the scabbard onto his belt, speaking as he does so. He accepts the payment, requests further explanation; respond with agreement, suggestion that he follows us in our movement through the Koro. My concentration is only partial; there are myriad points of interest in the local area, including Vezok's conversation with the Makuta-worshipper Kohra (prepare self for interruption at the first indication of escalation).

A figure emerges from the gate, shortly behind Vezok's procession of Rahkshi. Toa (Lunefeld, if memory serves), under my employment, armed with derringer firearm. My faux smile reappears, and I stride over to greet him wordlessly.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Faora

Faora's body turned cold, though whether it was from some outside influence or from within, she neither knew nor cared. See what you've done?! her heart screamed.

She began to shake her head. "No, please, don't misunderstand! I do! I want this more than you can imagine. I just..."

Her heart and mind were colliding from two extreme positions, but no middle ground was forming between them. She could feel both positions, she understood both positions, but reconciling them was another matter entirely. This was an arbitration unlike any she had dealt with before, and it was driving her crazy.

A groan of frustration escaped her. How could she explain so he would understand? She could see--she could hear--his pain, and her heart began to ache.

"Zealot, I love you. I do. But... everything's happening so fast. I've never... I've never felt this before. I don't understand it. I don't know how to deal with it, to... to process it."

Her words felt like they were spilling out unchecked, but whether or not she understood, she prayed that she could make him understand. She needed him. She wanted him.

And she couldn't lose him.

• Upvote 5

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC Since Makuta Miras kicked us out of his room, I'm assuming that we are in Zealot's room

IC Zealot

The light was fading in through the small window as the Ko Toa turned sharply to face his heart's betrayer. 

"No. you DON'T!" 

With every breath the room grew colder as his eyes glared at the player of games

"You can't!" His pain turned to anger as he grabbed her, involuntarily seeping the warmth from her body 

"You want to make me look like a fool! You had this planned!" he forcefully withdrew as his hands as he turned away, looking angrily into the shadows

"Lure me in with your sweet kindness, then turn me down when I reciprocate?!"

He slammed his fist against the desk, hurling his books to the floor

"You wanted to hurt me"

• Upvote 5

--Character Profiles--

IC: "Simply, mate... Cable car is gonna have to make multiple trips, and Ta got plenty of refugees too. From Ihu, Sky's Heights Way... We can get refugees out of the Wahi, to less stressed Koros."

He was about to continue when he saw the large Vortixx from earlier. The Sergeant strapped his rifle across his back and waved, stepping toward Enforcer.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost.

"There you are," I say, stepping over to meet him, "I heard you were looking for the boss?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I see..." I think this over. Zero was still in The chamber, probably still discussing plans with Transient and Forger. I wasn't sure showing the Sergeant down into the secret underground parts of our base that no one was supposed to know about was in our best interests. "...she's a little busy now," I say finally, "would you be willing to run it by me? Perhaps after we move somewhere quieter?" I add, raising my voice to be heard over the refugees crowding the rooms. 

I gesture towards the kitchen and eating area, where there are fewer refugees, most of whom are crowded around Yeri's drink stall. 

IC: Galika

As the fiery red Ko-Lesterin walked around the area of Ko-Wahi, she hoped that someone around here could explain what was going on. No one was around, no noises were to be heard. She wondered where everyone was. "Hello?" she yelled out. "Is anyone there?" She heard a scuttling behind her.

OoC: Not open for interaction, unless you are a member of the BoA.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

NPC: The Sergeant nodded, moving to the area indicated, his uninjured hand fidgeting with nervous energy at his side. "Gonna state it plain and simple," he said once he got there. "I know what you people are. Private security maybe, but hired by the people who own the place... My arse. I was a mercenary myself, I ran this gambit back in the day." He held up a hand. "No point in trying to kill me, stronger than you"-Despite the fact that he was a solid foot shorter than Enforcer, the Sergeant kept a straight face- "and the Highlanders know it. But I got a deal for ya, and Ta-Koro done approved it too."

"We'll letcha keep your toll business here. Got no interest in a two front war. We just want a toll exception for traffic going to and from Ihu-Koro. Might have some business offers for you, too."

"In exchange, Murrae can stay on as a healer with you all. She's a good medic, just not a very good combatant. Needs experience. We'll pay her wages and keep her equipment maintained, unless she's off someplace else."

"Those are the stakes, mate."

• Upvote 3

BZPRPG Profiles

I fold my arms across my armour-plated chest, regarding him impassively for several long moments.

"Very well..." I finally say, "...you've got yourself a deal." 

IC: Greisk/Toros

Greisk hesitated for a second, wondering how much to divulge.

I was running errands for someone. I took the direct route, through Kini-Nui.

I don't think they'll come after me any time soon.

IC: Agrona - Ko-Wahi - The Citadel

Agrona raised an eye-brow and with her hands and fingers she asked a simple question, 'Who?'

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

That was very... quick. Easiest business deal I've ever made.

I take the paper from him and hold out my free hand, "Shall we shake on it? Seal the deal the old-fashioned way?" 

"Same with you," I say gratefully, "I hope to hear from you again," I turned away from him and set off to find Murrae. Not too surprisingly, she's in the medical bay helping refugees. "Present from the Sergeant," I interrupt, holding out the papers he'd given me. 

OOC: Murrae has been upgraded to a PC.

IC: The Bo-Toa finished stitching a cut shut and healing it, standing and letting the plant gloves she was wearing dissipate, taking the paper from Enforcer and reading it quickly, eyes widening slightly.

She looked up at him and sighed. "Looks like I'm with you all for a time. What do I need to know?"

BZPRPG Profiles

"That's a... delicate... question..." I trail off. If she was going to be staying with us for a while, she would need to know the truth: all of it. I pulled one of my spare keys off my belt and passed it to her. "I can see you're busy now..." I lower my voice so as not to be overheard; there was no point in everyone knowing where the secret meeting chamber was. "...so when you're done, go down the hallway there, into the storeroom and use that key to unlock the cellar door. Follow the tunnel to the big chamber at the end. I'll be down there with the boss; we'll explain everything then."

Very cloak and dagger, I know, but here at Obsidian Outpost, secrets are everywhere...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"Well, now that that's all over, I think it's time I had a drink," he looked around, "where's that Lesterin gone?" Spotting Yeri over in the kitchen area selling drinks to the refugees, he headed over to him, already digging around in his pocket for the widgets he'd snagged during the battle with Septima.  

OOC: Over to you, Rorschach. 

IC: Verulas - Obsidian Outpost

Verulas followed Veteran towards the bar.

"I'm going to need one too," he said, gesturing towards the refugees. "Especially if we're going to have to deal with... this... so soon after arriving."

OOC: Verulas picked up all the widgets, remember?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

After Enforcer had settled the business with the Highlander, Vandal went over to get ad rink from the lesterin's stall which had once again materialized seemingly out of thin air.

"A pint of whatever won't kill me,"  he said, getting out his widgets...and because you had to be careful about what you said casually in his line of work, Rekhyt added: "And nothin' too strong. Nothing that'll knock me out, at least."

OOC: Over to you, Veneras EDIT: Ninja'd by you :P

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC Yeri

"Oy, I have just the thing" he grabbed a stein and began filling it on the barrel he had tapped. After it was full he spun around and passed the frothy mug to the Vandal "ere ya go laddy. One ale, the weakest stuff on th' marrk't"

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Permission to have Yeri trick Vandal? :P

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

Rekhyt was too tired to be annoyed, but he said: "I said 'nothing too strong', not 'weak'. And don't call me "laddy" if you can help it,"

He had been in his line of work for, y'know, fifteen years or so, so he had no idea why people kept calling him "kid", "lad" or "young one". Vaulta would probably say it was his roguishly young good looks. Sil would probably say it was his bloody recklessness.

"And you-- bloody karz!" The last statement was directed at the drink which Vandal had just taken a sip of, which he immediately spat out. It tasted somewhere between Lerahk acid-venom and Stone-Rat poison, both of which, through a long series of events I'm not going to recount now, Vandal had tasted before.

And just a hint of apples.

Through trying to clean out his mouth, the Fa-Toa said: "What do you put in that stuff?!"

Edited by Sil

Kathok