BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Yeri MacGukko

The lesterin rolled his eyes "you can't please everyone" he muttered under his breath

turning to Veteran Yeri renewed his smile "Papsch alright?" he said lifting a bottle of whiskey

IC: Faora

The temperature of the room seemed to decrease as his anger increased, a theory further strengthened when he grabbed her and she began to become unbearably cold. She gasped, partly due to the shock--memories surfaced of a slip into a nearly frozen lake--and partly due to Zealot's outbursts. His hurt had shifted to anger, and when he slammed his fist on his desk, the sharp pain of the noise nearly caused her to reciprocate.

But as she rose shakily from her chair and her eyes fixed on Zealot, a story began to unfold within her mind. It was a story devoid of details, by the major plot points were there in outline form:

I. Zealot falls in love

II. He marries (object in pocket: ring)

III. Tragedy befalls the loved one

IV. Zealot blocks out further love to avoid pain

She might have been slightly off, but she knew she was near the mark. She had expressed her love for him, and when he risked everything by opening himself up to her, she had pulled away.

Mata Nui, she felt like a monster.

The anger she had begun to feel faded away, replaced by tranquility. Sadness.

Regret.

"No, Zealot," she said softly, taking a step closer to him. "No. I may be many things, but I'm not pernicious. Rational to a fault? Yes. Foolish? Yes. Ill-informed about matters of the heart? Mata Nui, yes." She shook her head. "But I would never deliberately hurt you. I care about you too much to do that, and I'm sorry that I did hurt you."

She stepped even closer and poured all the emotions she felt into her next words.

"But please don't cut me off. Please." Her voice cracked. "I just... need... time."

IC Zealot 

The toa of ice looked coldly at her, 
"You dare to play with my emotions," he accused "keep me on the hook?"

He looked her in denial

"I should have known better"

his voice was filled with dissapointment, but yet it was strong with resolute anger. 
"No one could ever love me!"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 2

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"Perfect, mate," Veteran gave the Lesterin a toothy grin. "Gimme some of that."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Faora

"Ever? You were loved before. You're loved now."

The smile faded and was replaced by sadness. Though she remained hopeful, she found that she was resigning herself to the very distinct possibility that she had lost him. Lost his love.

It made her want to cry.

"Zealot, I... I don't know how to fix this, to repair what I've done." She shook her head. "If what I've done can be repaired." She looked into his eyes, trying to see past the anger and the hurt. "I don't know how to convince you that I'm telling the truth. All I can say is that I never meant to play with your emotions." A single tear slid down her face. "I hope you can see that."

• Upvote 3

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Varkralns

Varkralns cut off the limbs of the mahi to begin cutting it up. He grabbed a small carving knife from the wall on his hut and he cut open the mahi and dragged out the insides. No use eating them. He cut up the meat on the mahi and put it on a pot. He began to cook it.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC Tarkahn:

I watched as the frightened one tried to flee. I really didn't feel one way or the other about it, but he was missing out on a free paid meal. Goodness knows when he's get another.

I shrugged, and decided it would be best to seat ourselves.

OoC: erm..... Customers in the T.O.Y.S. Shop...?

IC: (Thok)

As interesting as it was to see Vakbot explore its new world, it seemed as though Avak had a customer while I had my own. I walked back over to see how they were doing. Coming up to the two patrons, the only ones currently in my establishment, I pulled out a notepad. I was going to have to start hiring help, but right now it wasn't crazy enough. Besides the Piraka are cheap labor, and by cheap I mean free. I paid them in compliments, figured it was the least I could do for such diligent, dependable workers.

"Hello, now what can I do for you two?" Menus were already at the table for them to look at.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Varan

The Toa had to smirk. Sounds like my life, he thought smugly.

Shaking off the memories that threatened to rise, Varan turned to the stranger again.

"Look, I understand your unwillingness and hesitation. But, if you wouldn't mind, I'll accompany you to the village - if that is where you're going, of course."

IC: "I suppose that will have to do. Now, before we leave like a husi with its head cut off, we need a plan of action. This isn't going to be as simple as waltzing into an abandoned ruin and snatching the contents. Unless you all want to swim, we'll need transportation from the coast to the island. Any suggestions?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Verulas - Obsidian Outpost

The Bo-Toa began to whistle a tune as he wondered if he would have to pay for his drink or not.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: (Viera)

With an outstretched arm, Viera multiplied the pull of gravity around Noxas five times. As was expected, he tumbled to the ground, unable to support such weight.

"Not just yet, little one," she said with a sigh, "I'm not finished with you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: If somebody could update me on the status of Agni and Co. soon, that'd be really appreciated =)

IC (Kohra):

The Vortixx started walking through the Koro and for a second, allowed herself the mental image of picturing herself leading the Skakdi and Rahkshi through the village of ice like she was a warlord herself. It wasn't her style, but it was an amusing thought to entertain.

Not long after, they reached the entrance to the sanctum. Those standing around as a quasi guard didn't ask any questions. Who would dare, anyway?

She opened the door and led their guests inside, though not all the way to Echelon just yet. No need to sour a first impression by unnecessarily interrupting him.  

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Viera)

"Oh, control yourself. If it wasn't me pushing you around, it'd be someone much, much worse."

She sighed, shifting his gravity so that he'd slide back to her. "Get me something strong. It's been a long day," she said to Tarkahn.

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "I suppose that will have to do. Now, before we leave like a husi with its head cut off, we need a plan of action. This isn't going to be as simple as waltzing into an abandoned ruin and snatching the contents. Unless you all want to swim, we'll need transportation from the coast to the island. Any suggestions?"

IC:

"We get a boat, rent one, or steal one..." he shrugged. "Or I could try to make one out of metal. Never made a boat before, but if I had my hands on enough metal it just might work..."

IC: Varan

Varan smiled in a friendly way.

"Excellent. Ladies first," he said, gesturing towards the way. He intended to follow - however, he knew better than to go first. Not only was it technically non-chivalrous, but if the other Toa decided to attack him... well, better be facing her than have his back turned. Then again, she might have been thinking the same...

Edited by Jakura Nuva

-IC:-

As we navigate the Koro, I allocate the majority of my attention to memorising structure and layout of the city, examining the design and analyzing the positioning and visible purposes of the myriad beings we encounter. The guard force, while rudimentary in purpose and placement, seems to be of respectable size and strength; the position of the city is its greatest defensive benefit, and I suspect the invading forces have learned of several weaknesses whilst conquering. Only a great ineptitude would permit the loss of this fortress to its enemies; from all reports of this Echelon, it seems I can rest assured that nothing short of a concentrated assault risks damaging the Mangaia Pact's newest acquisition.

As we walk, I study our guide, scrutinising all visible characteristics; if memory serves, she serves as one of Echelon's several lieutenants. I am uncertain if the mutation of her arm is antidermis or of some other origin; question later, if the possibility arises. I consider speaking to Marfoir and Lunefeld, elucidating them to the nature of their employment, but the thought is interrupted by our arrival at what can only be the Sanctum, the latest in a crimson succession of usurped thrones and defiled shrines. For the slightest of moments, my half-smile is no longer a faux expression.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-Koro)

They are entering the Sanctum, Dahkapa realized as he observed the Piraka and their entourage. He was pretending to be waiting for someone, and only looked at the Skakdi with short, innocent and casual glances every now and then. He assumed that they hadn't noticed him yet, and he was thankful for that: The blue Skakdi had not been too kind to that Matoran.

He knew that he could ask the guards let him enter the Sanctum, it was his Grandmaster inside after all, and the meeting wasn't secret. But he had heard that Echelon had defiled the sacred Wall of Prophecy.. his very essence was hesitant to see what he and his wicked servants had done to it. But he had a bad feeling about these Piraka, and the fact that Rahkshi seemed to obey and follow them like loyal hounds. He had to find out what was going on.

So he waited.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

He turned to meet the Skakdi, and was surprised to recognize him. He felt the burns from Zekev's laser vision on his back begin to ache again. "Sir Zekev", he stated and examined him, and was assured that the Ko-Skakdi was indeed the one who had defeated him, the one he had fought against few days ago. "It is indeed cold", he continued, "But that's quite typical around here." His words lacked a humorous tone that they should've had. "Is the meeting between the Grandmaster and the heathen scum still ongoing?" he asked casually after glancing at the Piraka again.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

There was a slight uncomfortable grimace on his face when Zekev slapped him on the back, but he managed to retain a calm, neutral tone when he responded "Yes, I have seen the light of Ak'rei'an.. I just wish all would be willing to awake and see it as well." He openly looked at the Skakdi and their various followers. "Do you happen to know anything about those two Skakdi? The red and the blue one? It is said that they are members of the Piraka."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Galika:

As the Lesterin continues walking the roads of Ko-Koro, he sees members of a shady religious cult (OoC: NPCs), hoping that they don't attack.

OoC: Just somebody kidnap me already!

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Zekev - Outside the Citadel

"See, I reckon they either have really thick skin or just want to sound scary, because I dont know why anyone would call themselves Piraka.

"Although, I have heard of them, and I don't like what I've heard."

The two Skakdi were followed by a couple other people, probably their colleagues. I know I wouldn't be anywhere around people with that kind if reputation for the pleasure of their company.

Except maybe the Grandmaster. But he's a nice guy!

IC: Lunefeld - En route to the Citadel/Sanctum

They were here. Lunefeld looked up at the imposing edifice of the Sanctum, taking a moment to marvel at the sturdiness of the structure. The city was sacked and burned, but this building, where the best of the Makuta Army had fought their way in, seemed largely intact. Truly a commendable specimen of Great War architecture.

Lunefeld spotted two guard outside talking, although only one seemed to be actually guarding.

IC: (Mortem/Sanctum-->Ko-Koro main)

Enough. Enough of this lunatic's words.

I am sure that if I stay for much longer, I shall seek to kill him, so, silently fuming, I push my way out of the Sanctum, heading across the ice bridge to the rest of the koro. The cool air soothes my rage, which subsides a little.

Weapons - that is what I need most. At the moment, all I have is a metal bar, a knife, and Makuta's holy Gift. My cloak of stealth and staff of destruction were both taken by the titanic toa who had defended the hospital durin the battle. I could only hope that the staff backfired while he used it, smashing his bones to pieces, splintering them into shards while his flesh is ripped apart, tendons and muscle severed and melted, burning with pain--

--I can hope, at least. 

I make my way around the edge of the main koro, it's high frost-encrusted wall on my left. My clawed hand brushes against it, and I feel the weakness it holds, the fault lines running through the ancient stone, it's ability to crumble like dust as the right pressure is applied. I feel my power - I see the green energy of the Dark Lord's energy gift circling my hand, flickering like the shadows a burning flame casts.
THEIR UNITY WILL BE SHATTERED.

I come to one of the large gates set into the colossal boundary between the koro and the outside.

The guards sit to one side, evidently in a world of their own, ignoring the figure requesting access. It is Khil'rayuu, the Cy-Skakdi I met days ago at the Sanctum. While initially appearing arrogant, he is a true believer, I am sure, and so can be forgiven.

Pushing past the guards, I open the gate for him - oh, how I wish to simply fragment them apart, but I restrain myself - greeting him with a nod.

"Where have you been?"

Kathok

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro Gates)

Finally. The Vortixx from the other day- the one who injured the pathetic merc whose name I can't be bothered to even try to recall- has appeared.

I let a small trickle of my new power flow through my hand, encasing it in a slight blue glow, before I send a disintegration blast flying towards a single battlement on the wall above.

With a small Poof! it collapses into grey dust, quickly sucked away by the piercing mountain air.

"Can you guess?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: (Mortem/Ko-Koro)

The Vault, of course. 

He seems to have gained the power of disintegration - one very similar indeed, judging by the blue light, to the Rahkshi power.

My power on the other hand, while not able to perform ranged blasts, is more focused and directional than the rahk equivalent - I can cause a single crack to travel metres along a surface before I decide that it should explode outwards.

"Well...come in. There is currently a meeting happening between the heathen leader and Echelon, but...I would not go in. Larikon's words might anger you."

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Dravennica and Shredder - Ko-Koro

Unable to locate either the Matoran or the Vortixx of whom she had been seeking, she headed back towards the center of the village, preparing to explain her failure to the Skakdi before she eventually realised that he and the others with him had disappeared as well. In their place was a new notice attached to the post, detailing an expedition of some sort, and how they required more people to make the journey.

Deducing that they had abandoned the bounty on the Suletu in favor of going on some sort of... nature hike, she seethed with rage as her fingers tore the paper to shreds.

Looking back on her emotional display, she realised that she had most likely gained nothing from the destructive act, as the expedition's leader would've had the foresight to post more of these flyers around the entire village. If she had the numbers at her back to go hunting for the mask herself, she would've done so already, but because she didn't, the bounty that would've provided her a generous start for Project Legion had escaped her grasp.

Oh, well. There was more than one way to get a plan off of the ground, after all.

Spinning on her heel, she made her way towards the gate with Shredder following close behind, intending to go and set off to do what she had originally planned her day for; finding a new home.

The weapons and supplies would just have to wait until later.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.