BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "I suppose that will have to do. Now, before we leave like a husi with its head cut off, we need a plan of action. This isn't going to be as simple as waltzing into an abandoned ruin and snatching the contents. Unless you all want to swim, we'll need transportation from the coast to the island. Any suggestions?"

IC: Luyn

"We'll all pitch in and rent a boat when we get there."

OOC: Aaaawwww yeeeahh...

IC: Marauder

"That's more like it," the Marauder said with a grin. He cleared his throat and began to gravelly rap out a legendary Skakdi ballad:

"Yo, yo, Piraka!
Yo, yo, Piraka!

The gang on the loose,
Nothing you can do,
The Beast on the move,
Bully coming through
Trigger, Tracer, Drifter coming too
Add The Snake that makes Piraka crew.

Yo, yo, Piraka!

The gang on the loose,
Nothing you can do,
You can try, but why? You know your gonna lose.

Yo, yo, Piraka!

Piraka on the street,
It's time to tick-tock,
The gang on the loose and name's Piraka,
Add your own too, in your friend's room,
Nothing you can do, the gang is on the loose.

Yo, yo, Piraka!

Go on rap to the beat,
The gang is on the loose,
Piraka in the street, that's a lot of heat.

The Trigger,
The Tracer,
The Drifter,
The Snake.
The Beast,
The Bully,
All that make's is Piraka,

Yo, yo, Piraka!

Piraka, go Piraka,
Piraka, go Piraka,
Piraka, go Piraka,
Piraka, go Piraka,

Hey yo, go Piraka,
Let's go, go Piraka,
Hey yo, go Piraka,
Go Piraka, go Piraka,
Let's go, go Piraka,
Hey yo, go Piraka."

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 6

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-Koro, near the Sanctum)

He shook his head and said "Doubtful. The dark one is dead, the Maru killed him." There was a ruminative pause. "Either way, this is distressing. Yes,they might be our allies, but everyone on this island knows that they are anarchists and murderers. They are an obstacle that must be cleared before Ak'rei'an can return. We cannot allow them to get too powerful." His speech had become increasingly quiet, probably because he didn't want the wrong people to hear his words. Having nothing else to say, he asked Zekev "Do you happen to know an alternative way inside?"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Galika: (Ko-Koro, near the Sanctum)

As Galika wanders around the Koro, not knowing what happened, she spots someone. "Hey, you!"

OoC: That is Dahkapa, Daniel the Finlander! PLEASE ABDUCT HER INTO THE CULT OF AHREKIAN!!!!!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: It's Ak'rei'an. And is the giant text really necessary?

IC: Dravennica and Shredder - Ko-Koro (Gate)

Dravennica approached the gate, noticing Mortem and Khil'rayu on opposite sides of the guards.

"Of course I would find him as soon as I stopped looking," the Ko-Toa mumbled to herself angrily as she continued forward.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dravennica and Shredder - Ko-Koro (Gate)

The Ko-Toa responded respectfully with a similar nod, looking him straight in the eyes as she did so.

"Funny story; I was actually looking for you and the Ta-Matoran a little while ago, intending on asking you two if you felt like doing a bit of bounty hunting. The rest of the group I was with dispersed, though, so I don't think I'm going to go anymore either."

She turned her attention over towards Khil'rayu for a moment, who was still outside of the city.

"And some of the others I approached were less than eager to offer their aid as well," she said, her voice dripping with venom.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Crab

Crab grinned after Marauder finished his rap. If he was in the same cell, he would have high fived him. Well, in his case high twoed him.

IC: Varkraln

Varkraln finished his amazing stew and set off for Ko-Koro. He needed to see what was going on.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Varkraln arrived in Ko-Koro, to see a massive change. Brotherhood members were everywhere, and he walked along the streets, gripping his revolver just in case.

OOC: Varkraln open for interaction, feel free to kidnap him =)

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

Larikon stared aghast at Echelon having the book. It must have been a copy looted by the Guardsmen from Blackrock, traded by heathen dealers of estorica for centuries. But to nonbelievers, it would give them not any power. It took belief in Ak'rei'an, knowledge of the higher mysteries, and the holy power of the Purple Lightstone working in tandem with the holy text to access the blessings of the Archangel. Echelon was playing with powers he was unable to comprehend, unable to tackle. His mind bobbed with anger, but he knew he had to control it. His faith in the power of Ak'rei'an held firm, though he felt he might need to show these lesser heathens his power firsthand. To instill upon them fear and respect. Such an action, to demonstrate Ak'rei'an's presence, would help them immensely.

"I will state truthfully its powers are beyond sense, beyond measure, beyond the realms of the natural. If that can constitute nonsense," he began, trying to calm his voice. "No doubt you have seen the powers of Makuta. Powers real, but powers I refuse to worship by principle. Probably you have seen the Dark Being, heard his voice, seen his influence upon man and beast. As you have seen that of Makuta, I have seen that of Ak'rei'an. We can not only see his power, but interact with it, gain enlightenment from its very presence. You, and most likely your kin around this room, see me and my order as madmen. You likely think me a charlatan, fooling my brothers and sisters with parlor tricks and mirrors. When in fact, that is so far from the truth that I may laugh at it, if I allow myself to do such."

He gave a hint of a smile.

"It is my desire to negotiate, Echelon. But it appears our conversation is being derailed by petty discussion. And, if we continue as is, it will continue to be derailed. Now, I do not wish to bicker upon matters of faith. And to avoid such drivel, let me state I will happily pause this conversation to give a demonstration. A demonstration to show our book and our faith are quite founded in truth. That it can be seen, and inspire awe and respect in even the most devout of your own faithful. Me and my followers can perform for all to see a sacrifice within the square, below the steps of this Citadel. We did it before, in the distant past, and we can do such again. But once it is done, and we show a taste of the power Ak'rei'an holds, can we get down then to business?"

IC (Echelon)

The Dark Toa had already begun to shake his head dismissively before Larikon finished speaking.

"I am well aware of the properties of the Purple Lightstones," he said, "and I look forward to studying them personally. Neither they nor this Book are proof of your deity's existence; no 'demonstration' will change that."

Echelon leaned forward in his throne, resting his elbows on the armrests as he clasped his hands in front of him.

"But to be honest, Larikon, your theological delusions don't amuse me nearly as much as your...political ones."

The Sanctum had fallen deadly still. Even Agrona and Toros had stopped their signed conversation to pay absolute attention to the two leaders' exchange. By now it was clear to all that the meeting was not going as Larikon had expected.

"What makes you think you can negotiate with me?" Echelon asked him in a voice was dangerous in its softness. "That you can walk in here and propose your terms of 'government' and 'religious neutrality'. Are you so blind that you can't see who's in control?"

He straightened his back against the seat, and looked scornfully down on the Grandmaster.

"I've been playing the long game, Larikon. Did you think it was an accident that I sent you and your Brotherhood to attack the gate, where the Guard's defence was strongest, while my strike team took the Citadel by storm? So that while you were licking your wounds, we were cementing our hold on this city? You have played right into my hands, and now, I hold all the cards.

"I have the Citadel. I have the new Guard, and Onu-Koro's technology. I have the city's coffers, and thus the loyalty of the mercenaries. I have the Legacy at my back, larger and stronger than ever. I have fear, of my name and my cause, spreading to every corner of Mata Nui."

Echelon now wore a thin but triumphant smile.

"Whose victory did you think this was? Whose name is on everyone's lips, out there in Ko-Koro and all across the island? Is it the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an? No. It is the Legacy of Makuta. It is not Larikon Torchbearer's victory.

"It is Echelon's."

• Upvote 8

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-Koro, near the Sanctum)

"No, I don't want to appear to be following those Skakdi. I.." he paused as he noticed a Lesterin woman approach them. He was flustered and amused by her unexpected question, and after a short chuckle he replied " 'Bad guys'? What makes you think such things? We are just loyal servants of the Archangel." The mild signs of amusment vanished from his face, and he asked "What do you desire? Surely there's a reason for you calling me."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sylus / Sanctum Interior

A chill ran its way up the information broker's spine and only his good training kept Sylus from exhibiting any sign of his emotions. For they were plentiful enough now. 

He shouldn't have been surprised, however. The Necromancer had not been known for his sloth and stupidity. This was merely the proof of Echelon's true might.

A small part of the Toa smiled at that.

This one is to be watched out for.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Xxeth - Sanctum

​Xxeth idly started cleaning one of his crossbows with a cloth. Events were happening pretty much as he predicted, he couldn't wait to see what happened next.

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum.

The Ta-Matoran's lips broke in a chilling smile. Only now did the heathens see the true might of Makuta; the Dark God hose his servants well. She turned her fiery gaze towards the heathen Grandmaster. His response would likely decide the fate of himself and his entire Brotherhood. 

Dayeth hoped he would choose wrong. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Rorg)

The pattern unfolds as predicted. Echelon reveals his hand, though I am sure he is careful not to display every card: a wounded Muaka still has claws, and the Torchbearer is dangerous even in defeat. Though I hold my rifle loosely in hand, at ease, I am alert and ready to fire at Echelon's smallest signal. Merely a twitch of his hand will reveal the colour of Larikon's thoughts.

IC: Galika

"Um, well, Ko-Koro doesn't look as... busy as it used to be. I came here to relax but... it's not going to be very easy with the Piraka hanging around town. And what Archangel?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Zekev

"Well young lady, allow me to explain.

"The Archangel is Ak'Rei'An himself, Mata Nui's own lieutenant. He served him well and faithfully, until he asked his lord to end suffering. The arch-hypocrite struck him down, and...

"What happened then?" I asked Dahkapa. I couldn't for the life of me remember.

IC Galika:

Galika asked as well what happened next. She didn't remember any stories about Mata Nui and this Ak'Rei'An figure.

Suddenly, she noticed a figure hiding in the shadows in her peripheral vision. He had a revolver out, and they made a silent agreement that he would use it if these creeps turned out to be messed up.

IC: Varkraln

Varkraln watched closely. If he saw any bad movement from the group, he would fire.

IC: Noxas

Noxas glanced at the scary Toa  without the zombie. It seemed he was really excited to start torturing him. Noxas gulped. This was going to be a long day.

Edited by VahkiDane

OoC: On mobile, also pointing guns at people does have consequences

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-Koro, Near the Sanctum)

He was about to answer, but then he saw someone holding a gun in hand, aiming at them. Immediately, he reacted by shouting "Watch out!", ducking and pushing Zekev down on the ground. A split second after the initial shock he focused and used his powers to summon a blinding blizzard of snow. "We need to get into cover or disarm him!" he explained franctically to Zekev and the Lesterin. He had no idea why someone wanted to kill them, but that wasn't important right now. He didn't want anyone get hurt.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles