BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Nialus

Before Zero had a chance to answer his questions, Nialus's attention was brought to something else from inside the fortress. His sensitive hearing picked up angry shouts and threats being shouted between two individuals. Taking a few steps away from Zero, Nialus listened harder.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Enforcer.

"You came to our home, uninvited, acted like you owned the place, had the audacity to make crude jokes about our leader, and now you're pulling weapons on me?" I snarl.

I smile coldly under the visor of my helmet. "Now you're going to die."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Marauder

"To Karzahni with you," he muttered.

With that, and a ferocious, animalistic roar, the Skakdi of Fire clenched his right fist and uppercutted the Vortixx's jaw.

IC: Nialus

Nialus heard the roar, and, more importantly, the sound of metal grinding on metal with a vicious Slam!

Ignoring Zero and the others, the Toa trudged as fast as he could through the snow and to the door of Obsidian.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

His fist connects solidly with the chin of my helmeted head, which likely hurt him a lot more than it did me. What he seemed to have forgotten was the firearm I have pointed near-point-blank at his chest.

Even as my head rattles and I begin to reel backwards, I pull the trigger, blasting a blistering bolt of plasma right at his heartstone.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Marauder

Despite his apparent lankiness, Marauder was heavily armored - even so, the blast shook him terribly, tossing him like yesterday's Ruki across the room and into the nearest wall. He connected with said wall solidly, and more than a few spikes on his spine shattered. He was in too much shock to scream.

IC: Transient

Transient threw the door open to see a Vortixx - Enforcer, of all people - and an unknown Skakdi in the midst of a battle. The Skakdi had just been shot, evidently, with smoke curling from his sparking chest as he lay unconscious - perhaps dead - in a heap against the wall. Enforcer was holding the still-smoking gun in his hands.

Acting on instinct, Transient threw his left hand out and called upon the Matatu, attempting to slam the gun out of Enforcer's hand. Removing his hood, Transient exchanged glances with the obviously enraged Vortixx. He then ran to the Skakdi's side to examine him.

After a moment, he turned back to Enforcer. "Well, to your obvious disdain, old friend... he'll live. But we need a medic - pronto."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

OOC: I'll let that autohit slide. :)

"Hopefully I at least knocked some sense into the ######," I lift up the visor of my helmet and spit a gobful of blood onto the snow before picking up my gun. "If you want to stand a chance of staying in this group, listen closely." I kneel down in front of Marauder, looking him in his dazed eyes, "I am not someone you want to ###### with."

IC (Oreius, Inu)

"Yes," he replied. "Most were already evacuated to Ta-Koro."

He looked at Revekk. "Toa Korero will take them out."

IC (Jin)

There- it looked like there was a lull in the battle. Most've the attackers had made it inside; the defenders were breaking. I motioned to Nika and Shortie. "Let's move."

Edited by Tyler is Love

OOC: Yeah, sorry bout that - edited it right as you posted :P

The Toa shook his head at the profanity. "I'm no medic, but I can tell you that he's too dazed to hear you. Probably in La-la Land right now, dancing with himself."

Transient helped Enforcer stand, and winced at the blood lining the Vortixx's mouth. He reached into his cloak pocket and offered a rag. He had never been one for the sight of blood - not to mention that he had known Enforcer for a long time, and didn't like seeing him like this.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

I nod my thanks to Transient and wipe the blood from my busted mouth.

"What is this idiot's problem?" I nudge Marauder with my foot.

Transient shrugs. "From the sound of the quarrelng, I'm guessing he was insane? Mix that with a big ego, and, well... explosions happen. I had a Bo-Toa on my old team whose ego was big enough for five. On one very important mission, he tried to take on a troop of Rahkshi on his own. He got speared through the heartlight. Insanity is dangerous, my friend... but in my experience, pride is even more so."

The Toa of Earth winced at the memory. He was having lots of those recently...

Shaking the thought from his head, Transient offered a handshake to Enforcer. "Been awhile, cap."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"Indeed it has," I shake the offered hand. "What brings you way up here? I thought you preferred staying at your shop."

He nods slowly. "To be honest, that place sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love my work - knowledge is true power, after all - but it's the definition of rock-bottom boring in that sinkhole of a place. I miss exploring, I miss battle... I'm losing my touch, Enforcer, and I need it back. I've decided to get back on the field with the Outsiders, if you'll all have me."

Honestly, Transient wasn't fully sure of his choice. He wanted it, surely - but something felt off about the situation. Hopefully it was just nerves, something he had never been good with controlling. Nevertheless, he was with old allies again, something that made him feel secure.

"Good to have you back," I say brightly. It was nice to have the whole of the original members back together at Obsidian. "I don't suppose you've payed off your debt yet?"

I take a drink from my waterskin and swish it around in my mouth before spitting it out. More blood on the snow. "Or that you'll ever tell us what that debt is?"

Transient sighed and took a seat. He shrugged and rested his elbows on the table.

"Zero said that, in exchange for my services, she would ignore my debt - for now. Hopefully, she'll lessen it a bit for my work, else I may have to sell everything I own. And yes, when my cold, dead body is descended into the ground and my property is auctioned off, you may know my debt." He gave a mischeivous wink at Enforcer.

"So, got any good drinks around here? I'm parched. This place needs a good quality bar..."

IC:

"And what of when they get the victory they wish, grandmaster?" Jaaku replied, his voice hard. "They've got no reason to continue to honour what deals they've made. They had the ability to destroy us before, and they'll have it again. We've aided them in taking a Koro, one we should be allowed to use ourselves, but theirs is a god of deceit as well as of destruction." Jaaku gestured outside, to the dead and dying they'd left behind them.

"We've weakened ourselves and we've killed those who are essentially innocent from a moral standpoint purely so that those we can be sure are sinful based on morality alone can gain more power, all for a simple guarantee that we won't be destroyed by them. I have trouble believing any promise made by those Makuta-worshippers, and I have trouble believing this one especially."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Evasive as ever," I muse. He hadn't changed a bit. "Unfortunately, we don't have a bar, and our grog supplies are running low."

I nod towards the semi-conscious skakdi. "His last request was for a drink, so the last of it's going to him."

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

"Deceitful they are," Larikon said. "I do not trust Echelon, nor do I trust the Makuta worshippers, Sir Jaaku. But you have to remember, this is an alliance of three. The Piraka care not for us, nor do they care for Ak'rei'an. But they control the Vault. They control the filth and decadence Makuta gathered within it, a vast supply of that unholy liquid, and a small army of Rahkshi. If Echelon betrays us, he will incur the suspicion and probable betrayal of our Skakdi allies. The Piraka could be warlords, if they were coherent enough to act as a single group. If they see us wiped off the face of the earth, the more intelligent of them will question if they are to be next. That, I believe, could unite them, if not for a period. Unite them in destroying the Makuta servants."

He nibbled upon a hard-cracker.

"This is an unlikely alliance, and a fragile alliance. One ill move, from any side, and it will crash to the ground. It is built upon greed, suspicion, and supposed benefit for each side. I intend to reap the benefits of it, until we are powerful enough to move from it. Expand with converts, expand with plunder, expand possibly with land. And even if the Makuta servants do betray us after the city is taken, all is not lost. Sir Jorruk, Cardinal Dryken, and Sir Ryjak are away, hidden in the mountains as we speak. They carry with them supplies and weapons, tomes and histories. And most importantly, The Purple Lightstone. If Ardron comes to find us destroyed, than he shall return to Sir Jorruk, and the Steward shall reestablish our order far from prying eyes. Trust me once, Sir Knight."

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Oreius, Inu)

"Yes," he replied. "Most were already evacuated to Ta-Koro."

He looked at Revekk. "Toa Korero will take them out."

IC Hile

(Ko-Koro, Reordin's hut):

"Except me", Hile said, hoping neither of the Maru would make a big deal out of him being a Matoran. "I'm staying."

IC: Revekk (Ko-Koro)

"The City is much too dangerous, Matoran. We're getting everyone out, the sooner the better"

I wouldn't say I was particularly skilled with words, but at least at the moment I understood the situation and could relay it, that would have to do.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Arabeth

The mercenary cleaned her swords on the tapestry beside her.

"Woah, wait. Onewa's mask? That's a pretty big theft, methinks. I hope you know what you're doing."

"Who am I kidding, " Arabeth quickly added to deflect any impending snappy remarks, "you always know what you're doing, don't you?" the sarcastic tone was not lost on Ishi.

The Toa of Lightning started searching from the other side of the room.

• Upvote 1

For the first time in a decade, Transient smiled and laughed. For so long, he had had no reason to - but now, he was with friends again. Sure, not all of the Outsiders took a liking to him; in fact, many of the "newer" members despised him, given his leeway membership and  loner nature. But there were a few close friends, Enforcer being one of them, that made the Outsiders worth being in. Sure, the Vortixx was a tough, temperamental warrior who would rather roast a platoon of Skakdi then buy you a round - but he had known  him for so long that Transient would never doubt their friendship. It was, on the surface, the very casual kind - "I buy your drink, you buy me mine, we watch each other's back in battle" sort of deal. But it also went deeper - way back in the beginning, Enforcer had personally stood up for him as a new recruit, and taught him most of what he knew about the mercenary position. And despite not being of the same species, Transient was proud to call him a brother. Not to mention he still needed to repay him for his kindness...

Still, he couldn't help a groan at the word grog. "Grog? Really? How many years I'm gone, and you can't even up the ante to at least a decent ale or beer? I'd take a closet with a stool in it for a tavern if that's all we could afford." He shrugged and smirked. "Ah, well, watcha gonna do? You and I will have to head down to Ko-Koro some time and check out their bars - I'm sure they have something decent, even in this freezing wasteland. Better yet, let's bring the whole old team! I'm sure Zero wouldn't mind tagging along." He had to chuckle at the thought.

Looking back at the Skakdi, Transient's expression changed to one of worry. "He still needs a medic - badly. Surely you have one of those in this place...?"

IC Forger

"We do now. A Fe-Toa with a mask of healing."

I had remained silent til now, but I was glad to see Transient. It had been a long time since we last met. I offered my hand to him, pulling him into a brotherly bearhug. Much back clapping involved. "I see Zero pulled you out of your bookshop. Must've been her hypnotic vision eh?"

...but close to it

OOC: Loving that impromptu Enforcer/Transient backstory. :)

"I don't think Ayar needs to waste her time with this pig," I growl, "I still think we should throw him into the Break and be done with it."

Normally, I am a reasonably tolerant being, but I'd had a rough few days, and putting up with Kimala had stretched my tolerance to its limits.

This skakdi had pushed me too far, and I'd gone over the edge.

I shrug. "When Zero says so."

• Upvote 1

IC (Oreius, Inu)

The Toa of Fire sighed heavily, the weight of a Koro and its people settling on his shoulders.

"I respect your commitment to your Duty, Chronicler, but this Koro is filled with evil, and I doubt that even Korero and I can do anything to stop it. Our task is to bring your people to safety, but I cannot promise anything more. If you stay, we may not be able to protect you."

IC: (Rekhyt)

"These more recruits?" he asked Enforcer, gesturing to the skakdi he had seen earlier and others. "And where is Zero? And what does she look like?" He had done his homework about the Outsiders before "applying" for the job, but he didn't actually know what species Zero was, let alone what she looked like...

IC: (Mortem)

"Let us enter this sacred place..." I say striding towards the doors.

OOC: How does this work? Is Echy in there?

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC Hile

(Ko-Koro, Reordin's hut):

Hile's eyes radiated determination as he answered "I intend to let you do whatever you must without distracting you... all I'm asking is a chance to witness these events so I may preserve them in legend. I... I feel like I owe it to my home village to make sure this battle is not forgotten. Whatever the risk, I want to do that, and I'm not expecting you to watch over me while you carry out your mission."

"He is dead, or soon will be," I point at Marauder, "he is an old friend," I point to Transient, "those are recruits," I point out Zero's companions, "and that scary she-skakdi right there? She's Zero."

IC: Dayeth.

Dayeth strode forward, illuminating their path with a small bubble of flame. "Hello?" she called out into the darkness. "Reveal yourselves!"

IC (Korero)

So determined was Hile in speaking to Revekk and Oreius that he had not noticed the Toa Maru of Air move quietly behind him.

Even as he finished speaking, the Ko-Matoran suddenly felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, and everything went white.

OOC: Korero and Hile to Ta-Wahi.

IC

Mortem and Dayeth walked cautiously down the entrance hall of the Citadel. The hall was strewn with broken metal and masonry: clearly a fight had taken place here. The Ta-Matoran's call of 'Reveal yourselves!' was answered only by its own echo, rebounding off the high walls.

"yourselves...yourselves...yourselves..."

One of the double-doors at the end of the hall was just ajar, and a pale light peeked through from the Sanctum beyond...

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Cael)

The group agreed to alter their course to take them by Ko-Koro. Though difficult to see through the falling snow and against the grey sky, the smoke was clearly there. Perhaps it was nothing, but... perhaps not.

Less than an hour later, they found themselves approaching the gates of Ko-Koro- or what remained of the gates. Cael drew in a sharp breath: the Koro was smoking, and the walls had been blasted open. Even from outside, they could hear the faint sounds of battle within. The village of ice was under attack.

IC: (Rekhyt)

"Right"

He walked over to Zero, extending a hand...

"Pleased to meet you, leader. I'm a new recruit...I was wondering what trials I'll have to face to be accepted..."

IC: (Mortem)

I stare at the doors at the far end, exchanging a glance with Dayeth, before moving cautiously. I realise that anyone still alive in there is an ally, and walk more confidently, placing a hand on the heavy door and pushing...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Razsk

After about thirty seconds after Mortem and Dayeth entered the Sanctum there is a loud crash a few blocks away, on the right side of the courtyard.  Many of the Makuta worshipers in the area go to investigate.  A few shouts and screams follow a few seconds after the crash, drawing he attention of the rest of the beings in the courtyard.  In the momentary absence of enemies Razsk sprints across the courtyard, completely silent, and peeks through the doors.  He uses echolocation to se in the dim light and sees no movement, or any sign of Dayeth and Mortem, so he slips through into the Sanctum

Edited by Vestak

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 2, Book 2, Chapter 3

"I'm Ayar," she said with a smile at Verulas. "As for you, Veneras, I'm going to correct the position of your bones. It's going to hurt. A lot." With that, Ayar slowly began shifting Veneras' thigh bone back into place, realigning the shards of metallic bone.

Veneras screamed. 

A few minutes later, Ayar moved back from Veneras' side, his leg ruler-straight and bound in iron, and his right side no longer looking like he'd accidentally slipped over and crashed into a bucket of stale red paint.

"There you go. Your thigh's all realigned, and you'll need that metal cast on for at the very least six weeks, more like eight. Happy to help!"

From there, Ayar moved to Verulas.

"I can do just a cut fine," she said, and to demonstrate pointed a finger at the wound, which promptly healed itself. "Looking at that knife wound, I'm going to heal it straight away; judging by the depth, that could get infected easily. As for the arrow, how deep is it?" Before getting an answer on the arrow wound question, Ayar's mask glowed and Verulas' shoulder zipped itself up like a bag, containing the blood.  

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

"Do we have guests?" Zero asked me. I understood what she meant, and continued the act. "Ah, yes, some people joined us in Ko-koro", I pointed a the Titan and the grey Matoran with an Ussal crab, "They should leave soon, they only came for a visit." I'm surprised that they haven't left, to be honest. What reason do they have to still be here? Oh, and I should probably mention the fact that we have some recruits here a well. "We also have a few people who wish to join our 'club', they are waiting inside."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Faora

Faora had removed her earmuffs after Zero called out to the Vortixx. Not long after, her sensitive hearing had picked up on some kind of commotion from inside the outpost. She was about to bring it to Zero's attention when the Onu-Toa stepped away from the group and then ran to the outpost.

The urge to run after him and figure out what was going was strong. Faora had always found conflicts, especially between two individuals, strangely intriguing. She liked to get in the midst of it, hear each side of the story, and try to bring the parties to an agreement. It didn't always work, and more than once she had found herself the new target of the conflict, but her desire to arbitrate never abated. However, in this instance, she figured it would be better to let the Onu-Toa go alone. She was knew to this group--indeed, she wasn't even a member yet-- and he seemed to know what he was doing. So she remained where she was, listening to Zero and the Vortixx talk about "guests."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3 

Huh. That Skakdi really does seem insane... Wow. I'm not sure he'll live long... Scholar thought to himself as Marauder drew on Enforcer. And there he goes, he thought smugly as the Skakdi was punched across the room.

"I'll be in my room if you need me, guys..." Scholar said to the general group as he descended into the lower levels of the outpost.

OOC: From now on, if anyone needs their characters healed by Ayar, could you PM me with a list of their injuries please? It just make it easier and quicker to post as her. Also, Scholar's open to interaction from anybody at Obsidian.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png