BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Fyura snorted again, looking at the Fa-Toa, with his knives. As much as she wanted to discount him, she knew his elemental powers constituted quite a threat.

"Vell, it's a goot thing I 'appen to be in an intimate relazionship vith a Makuta follower."

Either way, twenty widgets was not worth the trouble of fighting through who-knows-how-many warriors. She reached into her bag, and started pulling out handfuls of widgets, counting them one at a time.

"Von, two, tree, vor..."

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC: Now that a slight OOC issue has been taken care of... All approved by Tyler.

IC: As a matter of fact, the Sargeant hadn't left the bazooka at home. But advertising how much weaponry he was carrying -or how much was carrying him- was never a good idea. The package strapped across his back, wrapped in cloth, was not an ordinary weapon. And the slight whirr that accompanied his movement was not just a hallucination.

But saying that... Was foolish.

"Okay, mate, whatever you want."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "... zeventeen, ehteen... Uh, hold on..."

Fyura dropped the widgets on the ground, having counted them with one hand. With her other hand, she reached into her skirt, and rummaged around, and pulled out two more. "Nineteen, tventy! Forgot my secret stash." She tossed the two at Vandal.

"Zo, exit? Yes?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Enforcer.

"Well, to be honest, there's not much to see," I admit, "there's the cable car over there," I point towards where Tracer and Vandal are negotiating with the skakdi visitor. "Up there on the right is the watchtower. Over here in this building is everyone's rooms, as well as the shared rooms like the medical bay and eating areas." 

I cough; my voice is going hoarse again. I don't like having to talk so much. I take a quick sip from my waterskin before continuing. "Apart from that, there's not much more to see. Once the boss gets out here, she'll be able to tell me where our injured are at the moment." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Might seem like a stupid question," Murrae said, her gaze flicking up from the snow at her feet, "But wouldn't the injured be in the medical bay?"

The Sergeant sighed and rubbed his face with his uninjured hand. "Murrae, asking the real questions. Excuse me, mates, but I have to be going to Ta-Koro. Better be gettin' a toll exemption too."

The Vortixx strode toward the cable car, glancing at Tracer and Fyura as he went.

Murrae just bit her lip slightly and stared back at the snow.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Toll exemption for him!" I call out to Tracer as the sergeant makes his way towards the cable car. 

I turn towards Murrae, "Ordinarily, yes, the injured would be in the medical bay, but considering that our medic is currently passed out in her room from overusing her mask, I don't know where everyone might have been moved to." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Cold... and snowy..." I shrug. 

IC: Transient

Transient nodded slowly. Only a moment or two had passed, and yet, he could see a hundred thoughts had passed through Forger's mind in that time. The Onu-Toa couldn't help but wonder...

Realizing that the Toa was waiting for an answer, Transient replied.

"Well," he remarked, patting his friend on the shoulder, "I'm glad to be back."

Forger picked a sword off the ground and commented on it's material. Personally, Transient cared little for the art of forging. It seemed only the beings accustomed to high temperatures were suited for it - they could spend the longest amount of time in front of their furnaces, allowing them to create much more effective weapons and tools than could be forged by others.

Still, after surveying the room, Transient was amazed at Forger's collection. He wondered if the Toa would mind parting with one or two for Nialus's own collection...

Then, he had an idea.

IC Forger

"Thinking of something?"

...but close to it

IC:

As she was making her way outside, Champion approached her with some new information.

"Zero, we found a healer. A Toa with a mask of healing. She's outside with Enforcer."

"Splendid." she replied, already walking out the door. She stopped on the threshold to add something. 

"Oh, and don't worry. You'll be receiving extra payment for all this running around you've been doing today. Thanks for being my messenger boy, I know it's not usually your favorite task."

Edited by Requiem

Transient nodded slowly. Only a moment or two had passed, and yet, he could see a hundred thoughts had passed through Forger's mind in that time. The Onu-Toa couldn't help but wonder...

Realizing that the Toa was waiting for an answer, Transient replied.

"Well," he remarked, patting his friend on the shoulder, "I'm glad to be back."

Forger picked a sword off the ground and commented on it's material. Personally, Transient cared little for the art of forging. It seemed only the beings accustomed to high temperatures were suited for it - they could spend the longest amount of time in front of their furnaces, allowing them to create much more effective weapons and tools than could be forged by others.

Still, after surveying the room, Transient was amazed at Forger's collection. He wondered if the Toa would mind parting with one or two for Nialus's own collection...

Then, he had an idea.

IC Forger

"Thinking of something?"

"Hmm?"

The Toa turned back to Forger. "Oh... nothing. Well, it's something - but it can wait. You need to rest."

Transient nodded goodbye, turned around and headed for the door.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Revekk (Ihu-Koro)

After a rest that maybe should have lasted longer, I was out in the streets of the small village of Ihu-Koro again. A lot of work was in progress, it wasn't entirely different from the bustle of Onu-Koro that was the closest I would get to calling "home". That familiar sensation helped me stand a little more upright, at least, as I walked through town.

One disaster and disappointment had followed another today, and I felt like someone, somewhere, was frowning in disappointed resignation at me as well. Why had it always been like this? Why did he always shake his head at everything I did? Why was I still asking myself questions that I strictly speaking knew the answer to?

It was time to gather my wits and get on the move again. Standing still had never benefitted me a great deal.

OOC: Revekk is open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Zealot 

The zealot of Mata Nui pursed his lips, pressing in the emotions tightly to keep them from escaping.

"I am thankful" he looked at her with burdened eyes "for your sympathy."

Removing his hand from his pocket he brushed his knuckles across his mask, wiping the frozen glimmer from his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I do not mean to bring you down" he apologized, 

IC: Faora

Faora reopened her eyes and focused them on Zealot, who was wiping his eyes. A sad smile, born of her heart and bearing its warmth, crossed her face.

"You don't need to apologize, Zealot," she said, softly, tenderly. "I..." There was so much she wanted to add to that, so much she wanted to say, to profess... but she didn't--couldn't. Now wasn't the time. Maybe later--hopefully later--but not now. "If you ever need need anything... I'll be there."

Always. For you.

• Upvote 4

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC:

Zero made her way outside to where Enforcer was waiting with the alleged healer. She was around average height, with lime-hued armor. Probably a Toa of Air or Plantlife. She wore a sleek mask that appeared to be a Kanohi Sana. 

The Su-Skakdi noted the cable car receding across the break. 

"Greetings, and welcome." she said to the newcomer, a fake smile plastered on her face. "I don't mean to be brief, but we have people in serious need of medical attention, so the sooner you get to work, the better."

"Follow me, if you please. I have a Fe-Toa with some broken ribs and possibly some severe internal injuries."

I frown; Zero is being even more serious than usual, and that's saying something. "You're welcome." I say to her, "You should probably thank Verulas when he gets back; this was his idea after all." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Faora reopened her eyes and focused them on Zealot, who was wiping his eyes. A sad smile, born of her heart and bearing its warmth, crossed her face.

"You don't need to apologize, Zealot," she said, softly, tenderly. "I..." There was so much she wanted to add to that, so much she wanted to say, to profess... but she didn't--couldn't. Now wasn't the time. Maybe later--hopefully later--but not now. "If you ever need need anything... I'll be there."

Always. For you.

IC Zealot

Zealot smiled "thank you" he said gently. "and if you need anything, I would like you to count on me."

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Adomai (somewhere a good distance away from Ko-Koro):

Cold. Nothing but a barren and frozen wasteland. He stumbled across a few Rahi, but a nice thrust of his trident got rid of them rather nicely. Other than that, Adomai was having absolutely no enjoyment from this excursion

It'll be worth it, he thought. I'll get to Ko-Koro, and I'll find him. I can finally get my revenge. 

After this trip, he'd be powerful enough to finally get revenge on those blasted Matoran who shunned him for so long. He'd get the best of the best to help him.

Echelon. The so-called Dark Lord. He would convince Echelon to teach him. He would have to learn from the best to be the best. 

Oh, look. Another Vako. He activated his Volitak, keeping to the shadows. He inched closer and closer until...

OOC:

Not quite open for interaction. He'll be reaching Ko-Koro by the time the timeskip's in effect.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Varan

Varan's muscles flexed considerably, his firmly-built arms pressed tightly against the heavy iron door on the top floor of the fort. The Toa had his Kanohi activated at high power, so that if anyone was approaching, he would know. For he had come here to Obsidian for more than a single reason - he wanted information.

Zero was a fool. The Skakdi believed she could keep him in the dark, that surrounding herself with minions of troubled pasts could keep her safe. But justice always prevailed - even if it takes years. But until that moment, Varan was willing to take matters into his own hands; and he would do so by showing Zero that she could not keep him bridled.

The strain from the force he was applying on the door nearly destroyed his shoulder joints - but, when he coupled his strength with he elemental powers and lowered the weight of the door, Varan managed to push the enormously heavy hatch open enough to squeeze himself through.

This attic-like room served as a storage center for the files kept on the Outsiders. Whoever had recorded the information was currently unknown - but, if Varan's sources were correct, the information itself dated back to the group's beginner years. Years that, for some reason, the Ba-Toa could barely recall. That's why he was here - he wanted to know why he couldn't remember. And the answer to that question lied with the answer to another: who had hired the Outsiders in the beginning?

Starting silently with a stack of papers lying precariously against the wall, Varan began searching for something - anything - that would reveal what he wanted to know.

Leaving Forger's room and closing the door behind him, the Toa of Earth headed for what served as the fort's armory. He needed to outfit himself for his coming battle with Faora.

Upon reaching the room, Transient took one last look at his Axehammer - it had served him well in his "hero" days. But now, in his lace among the Outsiders, it was meaningless - obsolete. Gripping the weapon in both hands, Transient swung it heavily onto the floor. Using his Kanohi and elemental powers in conjunction with his own strength, the mighty Toa shattered his tool to pieces, the metallic fragments cascading in all directions across the room. Some lodged into his own armor, which he shook off. He would be facing a fresh recruit - he would need to be accustomed to pain.

Tossing the splintered staff aside, Transient stepped over to a weapon rack consisting of a variety of polearms. He began to survey the shelves in search for the perfect one...

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron walked through the snow, using his staff to help him through some of the steeper areas of the mountains.  After he had been rescued by Razsk, he had done nothing but lie in bed waiting for the holes in his back to heal.  It had been unbearable, and the doctor wasn't much for conversation, not that Jalkron was either.  he cursed the bitter cold as he forced his way through a snow drift, clutching his tattered cloak around him, which, being think and riddled with holes from the fights at Ko-Koro, barely even kept out the wind.  He kept moving, heading for the cable car and Ta-Koro, and more importantly, warmth.

Leaving Zero to deal with the medic, I spot Transient and Champion. "Looking at polearms, are we?" I ask, sitting down on the edge of a table. I flip my halberd off my back and lay it across my knees. "I know a thing or two about those," I pick up a whetstone and begin to sharpen the blade. 

He remained quiet for a moment. "Er, thanks, you two - but I feel I should do this without either of your help. I need to teach myself."

Stepping away from the polearms, Transient instead turned to a sword rack. He fingered through the blades, each one nicely sharpened and gleaming. There are many different styles, most of which the Toa could name by era and origin - he was an ex-Chronicler, after all, and a collector at that.

But there was a pair of tools that caught his eye. They were stuffed behind the there, almost as if they were unworthy of use. Reaching into the mass of swords, Transient drew the blades - two gleaming shotels, their curved edged hinting at a deep malice behind their intended purpose.

Transient smiled. He liked them.

IC Zealot

Zealot smiled "thank you" he said gently. "and if you need anything, I would like you to count on me."

"I will," she said, the warmth within her increasing.

I will.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: (Vandal/Obsidain)

Vandal, on the other hand, had more than enough weapons.

Most of the throwing knives and discs he had were new, testimony to the Fa-Toa's frequent battles. His katana gleamed with their platinum-coloured sheen.

What intrigued him, however, was the laser rifle that he had taken from that Makuta-worshiper. It was like nothing he had ever seen, like some kind of launcher or one of those new "gunne" projectile weapons. They were inaccurate, hard to use and slow to reload, leading to the fact that most didn't use them. This, however had proved itself to be both accurate and easily used. 

It had no visible kind of clip or other method to reload, but Rekhyt reasoned that it couldn't keep going forever. It must be some kind of Av-Ka weapon, firing intense beams of light to devastating effect.

In that case, it would need to recharge. It's design was sleek and smooth, and there seemed to be no buttons of catches save the trigger.

With a slight movement, Vandal managed to slide a section along the lower half of the shooter, and suddenly a crystal-made circle appeared on the side of the rifle, immediately beginning to glow intensely while a humming started to emanate from the gun. The light around it seemed to  be being pulled inwards towards the crystal...Rekhyt realised that the weapon was absorbing the light around it, in the same way that toa could absorb their elements.

Fifteen seconds later, as the humming reached an ear-splitting pitch, it and the light suddenly cut off, the crystal circular panel disappearing.

For the first time, the Fa-Toa noticed a thin rectangle of light on the top of the weapon. At the moment, light was spread all along it's length. Fully charged.

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Adov, Ihu-Koro

Crackle.

The familiar sound of walking on snow. The crackle and pop as it compressed under his feet. Even with the tree protecting the Koro from blizzards, snow still drifted to the ground. It was to be expected, of course. Snow fell, and, eventually, it would reach the ground, only to be crushed underfoot by some Toa, Matoran, or what have you.

Adov walked forwards, glancing around the Koro of Ihu-Koro. He had not much to do at the moment - in fact, he was simply walking around, keeping an eye out for anything odd that was happening. The snow crunched under his feet. He glanced around, making little eye contact with those who passed him by. His dull white armor made him blend in quite well with the snow on the ground, but he wasn't unnoticeable. Just a Toa, walking along.

Today was going to be a long day.

OOC: Adov is open for interaction in the village of Ihu-Koro.

It's good to be back.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron trudges through a mound of snow and sees the cable car.  It's about time, he thought.  It's not like every part of me is numb from cold or anything.  As quickly as his frozen fingers could, he opened the door to the cable car and darted inside, glad to be out of the biting wind.  He sat down and began rubbing his arms, trying to restore feeling in them as the cable car began it's decent towards Ta-Wahi.

OOC: Jalkron to Ta-Wahi

OOC: Nice try, but no one gets away with toll evasion. 

I look up at the sound of the cable car pulling away. There's no one in sight to have collected the toll; someone must have snuck through the outpost and clambered aboard. Nice try. I stride quickly over to the control mechanism and stop the cable car before it even reaches the halfway mark. Then I reverse the mechanism, calling the car back to our side. I wrench open the door as it arrives and point my plasma weapon at Jalkron within. "Going somewhere?" I demand angrily. 

"Well, yes, there is a toll," I agree. He looks injured. "Ten widgets, if you can spare them. But more importantly, where does your allegiance lie? Ko-Koro, or its attackers?" I narrow my eyes and keep the weapon trained at him. If he tries to lie, his head will be a pile of steaming mush before he can blink. 

• Upvote 1