BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Yes, it is true that the three of us will not stand much of a chance by ourselves," Dravennica agreed as she returned to her feet. "Luckily, though, I may know of two others who would be willing to join us on our hunt."

OOC: Roman, Sil, you guys may want to clear up Dayeth and Mortem's schedules for the near future...

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zarkov

"Is that so? Excellent, I am glad that we have met then." The Skakdi nods, it seemed that things could be on the up for him. That was unless this bounty was a colossal failure.

"Once we have the group... Then we need a plan. And I mean a real plan. We don't know where to find this Toa and a Koro is a pretty big place."

OOC: Roman, Sil, you guys may want to clear up Dayeth and Mortem's schedules for the near future...

OOC: I'd be lying if I said I didn't see that one coming. 

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum. 

Dayeth continued waiting patiently for the guards outside to communicate with the ones on the other side of the door to decide what to do with the prisoner.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Sounds simple enough," Dravennica stated. "We get in, split up, locate the target, and prepare an ambush outside of and away from the village to avoid attracting the guards; that way, we'll only have to deal with the Toa in question and anyone else who's in the immediate area."

The Ko-Toa looked at Zarkov thoughtfully for a moment before trying to voice her opinion in a manner that the Skakdi wouldn't find insulting.

"It may be wise to acquire the aid of another Skakdi as well... so you won't have to go into battle without the use of your elemental powers, that is. Thankfully, I may also know of another who may be intrigued by the prospect of joining us..."

OOC: That would be Khil'rayu, Miras.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He nodded, "I was already pondering that one..." he shrugged. "Don't know many of my own kind, been sort of a lone wolf up to this point. "But if you know one that would be most helpful..."

"Sounds good, as long as one of our members doesn't mess up and alert the guards or somethin'. We got to make sure we don't bring morons." Zarkov thought for a moment.

"The sign says they want his mask, that doesn't necessarily mean we have to kill him, though it is implied. Better safe then sorry?"

IC: "If it comes down to it, then yes," Dravennica said after giving it a moment of thought. "Though securing the prize should be our top priority."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Fyura had arrived in Ko-Koro shortly after it had reopened its gates. She had seen some of the Legacy's powers in action during the transition; when she learned the source of their strange powers, Vayde and her had a single, concurrent thought:

I vant me summa zat.

She emerged from the Dark Walk, her eyes adjusting back to the harsh sunlight reflected off the snow and ice; she thought back to her encounter with Zaktan.

"You want some of my Antidermis, do you?"

"No. Ve vant your Antidermis."

He had said something along the lines of 'never trying it on a creature with a parasite', before handing her a syringe, filled with the sickly green luminescent liquid. She injected herself with it behind her head, just above Vayde. There was pain, and blackness, but when she awoke, Zaktan had been disappointed. No bodily changes. One of the Piraka's enslaved rahkshi was collecting her body, to be dumped. She had felt several things, then: her panic and anger, as could be surmised from the situation. A pleading, pathetic sadness; definitely Vayde, trying to reach out to its older brother. And something new, which was neither: a hunger. Primal, unsated.

Snarling, she had grasped the Rahkshi's neck, and bit down, grabbing it's head and shoulder for support. She of course didn't penetrate anything, but neverless, the rahkshi had slowed and collapsed; glowing energy had been leeched from its body into hers, and her hunger was sated. Zaktan was so amused he called of the rahkshi from vaporizing her when it regained its strength moments later. After Fyura's joke about turning its staff into another axe had fallen flat, she wisely decided to beat it back to Ko-Koro. She had tested her newfound power on several small rahi on her way back: she could drain their strength, their energy, and take it for her own. Only worked through bodily contact, though, claws and bite being the most effective. Vayde was disappointed it didn't work with her broken Vorahk staff-turned-battleaxe. it had helped himself to the majority of the energy, though; her back didn't feel so sore, or numb like it normally did. And she swore, some of the color was returning to her spines; she was invigorated.

She gave a brief glance at a declaration in the square, of a bounty on some Toa with a telepathic mask; she didn't have fond memories of the time she had spent as a bounty hunter, so she ignored it. She wanted something bigger... more organized. And something that could provide nourishment for her new hunger.

OOC: Fyura up for interaction!

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Vezok

The curse left my mouth on a breath of warm air, crystalizing instantly in the temperatures that ruled this frigid expance. I paid it no mind, indeed, the cold itself parted around my form as I strode though the blanketing mass of snow; courtesy one of the robotic suits of terror that marched along behind my crimson accomplice. My own were out of sight but certainly not out of mind, not with the stark shadows the laid upon the ground before us, their rigid forms floating above our heads. I felt no need to risk damaging them by forcing them to march through the ice, unlike the one next to me. Who probably took some pleasure in it.

Hakann, what a surprise to see the psychopath pull on ahead in this short stretch of our journey. We had managed to come to a agreement, the runt was clever I'd give him that, and I'd much rather have him somewhere I could see both of his hands anyway. Oh yes, he knew as well as I did what needed to be done if we were to stay on this island for any extended period of time. That, unfortunately, meant that we would have to work towards the same goal for a time. And so I put up with his bloated ego for now, content with the fact that should he no longer prove useful in completing our goal I would be able to separate that ego from his body in a few dozen different ways.

Behind us walked Lantz, who was practically drooling over the newfound power his Kanohi gave him. He had gave no protest when I recruited him along for our little hunting trip, and he had proved to be loyal enough so far. Yes, a useful tool indeed. I was no mastermind, nor did I feel the need to let others complete what I easily could, but having some sway over another was beneficial. So I let him have his moment of glory uninterrupted as we approached the frozen gates to the newly-remade city.

"Yes, a pity," I echoed as Lantz spoke, absently wondering who's idea it was to make a city out of ice and snow. Perhaps I should remind Hakann not to melt the place to the ground.

Perhaps.

We were not the only ones who appeared to want to gain access to the capture fortress of ice, there were a few other beings present, more than what a simple squad to guard the gate would suggest. There was, of course, the fact that one dark armored brute had stuck his weapon throught the wall next to one of the guard's heads. I certainly did not feel like waiting on some madman's intimidation act to play its course before being let inside. The quicker we got this done the better.

With a flick of my wrist I called my mechanized monsters down from where they hung, statue-like above our heads. They landed hard in a rough semicircle around us, making quite the entrance if I do say so myself.

"Lantz," I spoke, my gaze fixed upon the guards ahead, "If they don't let us in within three minutes, do us a favor and make our own way in."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "If it comes down to it, then yes," Dravennica said after giving it a moment of thought. "Though securing the prize should be our top priority."

IC:

"Works for me, I don't really give a Rahi's *** if he lives or dies, we just need that mask."

OOC: Is it against the rules to make a second Skakdi so they can use elemental powers, for this group mission thingy?

IC Forger

I had left my room for some air. The watchtower on the northeastern section of the outpost was a good spot for that. It was tall enough to provide clear views for a dozen kio on a clear day. When the snow kicked up you'd be lucky to see your hand in front of you.

Several figures came into view, far in the distance. They came from the direction of Ko-Koro

News out of Ko-Koro had been close to zero. I knew the basics from the dark toa we had first met on that ill fated day in the drifts... Other pieces I had heard from several refugees or the group of defenders from the hospital. Aside from that, knowledge of events in the Koro proper had been hazy. So the figures on the horizon filled me with anxiety, associating with Echelon and his brotherhood or the Ak'Rei'An cultists would bring no good, I knew that much.

Twelve minutes passed before I could make out more details through our rudimentary telescope. They were matoran, one Toa. All ragged looking. The Toa bore dark wounds and was carrying most of the meager supplies they had. Their number was three altogether and they looked like refugees, not hostiles.

Still sore from my fight, it took me some time to descend the tower's ladder and make my way to the courtyard, I wanted to go out into the drifts to help them through this last leg of their journey, though I knew doing so alone would be foolish.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Enforcer.

But Forger was not alone.

I saw him making his way down the steps, and gave up on trying to catch up to Transient. He wasn't going anywhere fast; we could talk later. "Going somewhere?" I ask Forger, looking him up and down. The medic had done a good job. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Forger

"I was up in the watchtower. Two matoran and a toa are approaching from the direction of Ko-Koro. They look in awful shape, probably not hostiles."

Between the talking, climbing and run-walking, I cough a bit. Hacking up a little bit of fluid before I can clear my throat.

"Obviously I'm in no shape to approach them alone, so I was coming down to the outpost to find one of you. We need to get to them before they get to us, no matter how small the chance they could be a threat. More than likely they're from Ko-Koro, the Toa looked to be an ice elemental."

A bit more coughing, I drink from my waterskin.

"We've heard nothing out of the village save what we learned at the hospital or from the dark toa. If the koro has fallen to cultists of some sort, it could be an issue. Fanatics worshipping dead gods of darkness aren't usually too fond of mercenaries." ... is what I say to Enforcer. In my head I'm thinking that I'd rather die before I associate with scum like that, to karz with any money they have.

...but close to it

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost. 

"Well then," I say to my friend, "lead on." 

IC: "Since we are in agreement, I will depart for now to go collect the others I mentioned," Dravennica said as she and Shredder began to turn around. "It may be best for you to attempt to recruit more allies while I'm gone, as we don't know how many others our target may be traveling with. We'll meet back up with you here."

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Tarkahn:

After a few days, the skakdi returns to my shop, and I bring out the weapon I'd so lovingly crafted.  The skakdi is waiting, and I unwrap the Weapon.

"This is Blazing Fang," I say proudly, showing him the Swordstaff.

IC: Krakant.

""Blazing Fang" eh? So, what does it do? Well, I mean what can it do with what limited materials you can get on this karz-forsaken island."

IC Tarkahn:

I smile. This, this is what I live for.

I spun the staff idly. "As expected, it is a finely crafted blade, wickedly sharp on one side, and dangerously jagged on the other. The staff is strong, supple, and-" I disconnected the sword from the staff "-entirely suited to all forms of combat."

I directed his attention to a small button on the shaft. "This is where the magic happens" I pointed it at a small straw dummy across the room, and pushed the button.

With a click, the end opened up, and a small spark lit, sending a small fireball across the room. it splashed against the dummy, setting it alight.

"Using a small airbladder, you can launch a small surprise atack on an enemy at range."

I twirled the staff about, reattaching the blade. and setting the weapon on the table in front of me.

"Five shots. Then it will need to be refilled by me. use them wisely."

IC: Krakant (Something Different)

"Five hundr- ARE YOU MAD!?" Krakant shouted in outrage.

"This is bloomin' daylight robbery." Krakant mumbled, fishing the widgets out of a small pouch. He laid them on the table.

"I'm now near broke." He mused to himself.

"Say, how much will the recharge cost & take, for future use?"

"I will do my best," the Skakdi nodded to her. "Until we meet again."

IC: Rujak (approaching Ihu-Koro)

Rujak was drawing closer to the gate of Ihu-Koro now, the weight of the dead Matoran on his shoulder was getting heavy, and so was the dead Ice Wolf he was dragging towards the town. He noticed two beings up in the courtyard, not far away, probably guards.

The Toa of ice turned to see a band of Matoran approaching from Ko-Koro behind him. Looks like something terrible has happened to Ko-Koro.

"I come in peace," Rujak says now. "Where do you burry your dead?" He motions to rhe dead Maroran of ice.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC: Enforcer.

"Farewell," I say to his receding form, before I stop, a thought occurring to me. "Wait..." I run after Transient.

IC: Transient

Transient turned to acknowledge Enforcer - but when he did, the Vortixx was already hurrying after somewhere else. Following his gaze, he saw Forger, looking quite well given his previous state.

The Toa walked up to the two and slapped Forger's shoulder.

"Hey, brother! You're looking good." Realizing that the two had been involved in a discussion, Transient stepped back a bit. "I'm sorry - am I interrupting something?"

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC Forger

"Not quite. I was in the watchtower and saw three people coming towards the outpost, a ko-toa and two matoran from the looks of them. They all look roughed up, so I don't believe they're hostile. More likely they're from Ko-Koro, we haven't gotten news out of it for several days and it was under attack from Makuta followers. If it has fallen we need to be on guard."

...but close to it

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

Each house was guarded, and each house was packed like a can of sardines. And many houses there were. In the bedlam following the fall, their progress in securing the city had been rather slower. But their focus upon finding heathens and capturing them paid off. The strongest, and most pliable among them were beginning to be converted, courtesy of Rakona and Ryjak. The fate of the rest was to be decided at a later time. A new order would emerge, soon.

But before it could come into effect, he needed to speak with Echelon, upon the details on how their city would run, and how it would divided, and how it would expand. He walked with Jorruk Yokin, his Steward, and right hand man, and the Steward's zombie, Ardron. Up the steps he went, up the steps of the once-sacred Sanctum. From its ramparts hung the banners of the Legacy, and the Brotherhood, right and left, fluttering in the cold winds. It made him proud, if not with a hint of unease.

By the time the had reached the top of the stairs, Jorruk in his ungainly size had began to pant and heave from the exertion. Granting his Knight-Brother a chance to regain composure, he entered the halls of the Sanctum. The guards gave to him an suspicious look, which Larikon dispelled after casting down his hood. With one of them helping, The Grandmaster was led through the dimly lit halls to the throne-room. Upon the seat of the once-great Kopaka the Dark Toa sat, his strange mask partially shrouded in darkness.

"Hello, Echelon," he said in a polite, almost amicable tone. "Let me say this is a meeting long overdue. We have an entire city primed for a new destiny, and so many who wish to see it fail. That being said, can I ask for your time to discuss matters of state?" 

• Upvote 5
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Krakant (Something Different).

"Hmm, much better. I'll be seeing you then." He said, leaving the shop. As he entered out into the street, he noticed a pamphlet. Upon reading it, he saw a bounty, A high bounty.

"Ga-Koro... I was just there. . The place's full of Toa's though." He said to himself.

He left to village.

OOC: Krakant to Ga.

IC:

"Because I am a man of my word," Zarkov grinned back. "We are both Skakdi, alone we can't use our elemental powers... but together we can. You won't stand a chance going in alone. You need the numbers." Zarkov said.

"I won't stab you in the back, I have no reason too. I don't care about the reward, I only want to prove myself around here. We will all split the reward together. So far its just me and a female Ko-Toa named Dravennica, and her pet wolf. You in or not?"

IC:

"I don't like dog's and they don't like me... But I'm in."

"Well, I'll make sure her pet stays far away from you then. Glad to have you on the team then, I've been looking for another Skakdi to share my elemental energies with." he grinned, his sharpened teeth glistening in the sunlight.

"Dravennica has left to recruit more members for our group. We need to be ready before we go into Ga-Koro unless we want to end up dead."

Ic Tarkahn:

I sat back, drinking my coffee. I was five hundred widget richer. And it was time to get to work. I would construct two more of the weapon I'd just sold. After all, it wouldn't pay to have only one weapon with those capabilities.

I smiled as I began stretching the next air bladder.

OOC: Something Different is officially open for business! come one, come all, for all your native tech needs!

IC: Adov, a few feet outside the gates of Ihu-Koro

Adov listened to the speech being given inside the city. It was faint, what with the wind and him being so far away from where it was being projected, but he could make it out. It explained who there were so many refugees, after all. The Toa leaned off of the wall, and headed back within the walls of the city. It was the only sensible thing to do after that speech.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost.

"Well, let's go find out what these people want," I suggest to Transient and Forger, hand sliding to the plasma weapon by my side. Sure, Forger believed them to be refugees, and they probably were, but I'd learnt long ago not to take anything at face value. Some people hoped for the best, but I always prepared for the worst. Nothing surprised me anymore. 

OOC: Sil, Khil'rayu's name can never be shortened to just "Khil". It would be like me referring to you as "S". So please don't do that again. :)

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

Looting is fun.

Apart from when there are people getting in your way.

But whatever.

I notice a crowd gathered near the Sanctum, and, intrigued, I push my way closer, until I hear what the fuss is all about.

It's a bounty. On a Toa with a Suletu.

I spit on the ground in disgust at these people's pettiness, willing to defy the cause that has brought us together- the reinstatement of Makuta's rule over the island that bears his idiot brother's name- just for a pile of pieces of metal.

I barge my way back out of the throng, striding back into the warren of streets with a stiff back and a boiling bloodlust in my veins, anger coursing through me at how the Legacy member who put the bounty out even thought that the capture of this mask could aid Makuta.

So basically, they're as good as Mata Nui-Worshippers to me. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC:

"I deal in information," Sylus said. "I couldn't, in good faith, let Ko-Koro's change of management go without investigation, now could I?"

-Void

IC: Agrona - Ko-Streets

"Fair enough," she said, "You aren't the only enterprising individual to make their way here Sylus. Many of which seem keen to help me and my comrades..." a low buzzing began and sustained, "I'm curious just who you plan to deal your information with."

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Insidian

His name was Insidian. His game was manipulation and illusion. There weren't many that knew his name. Not Alive that is. There were many whispering of his name to the dying or the doomed before a blade pierced their throat or heart.

Insidian preferred the darkness of Onu-Koro his home village. The place where he has awoken as a Toa. They said it was because of the Great Spirit after the Mata fell.

Whatever the reason, Insidian has chosen to dedicate his life to Makuta instead. Things had been so much better for the island with Makuta in control. Now things had slipped into chaos, Turaga being assassinated, villages dis-unified...

Mara Nui needed control, it needed order. Since he had been born again as a Toa Insidian had been trying to help this goal. Slowly from the shadows, having his daughter assassinate those he thought were an enemy to Makuta. Sometimes taking them out himself if necessary.

Now he crept through the downtrodden snow of the newly reborn Ko-Koro. Insidian had heard tales of the Legacy. What they stood for and Echelon. Insidian would pledge himself to Echelon and the Makuta.

His thick black cloak swirled around his body, hiding most of his dark grey armor from view. A large obsidian cloak was up, casting shadow over his mask of illusion, pure Crimson eyes boring out of the shadows as he approached the shop-front of Ko-Koro.

OOC: open for interaction