BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: The Fe-Skakdi was making enough commotion it had attracted Fyura's attention.

"Zo, you vant to be bounty hunters, ya? I've done zome in my time, az vell, and vas vondering if zhu vanted zome advice."

IC:

Zarkov glanced at Fyura and nodded his head his grin spreading. "Sure my lady," he winked at her. "Would love to hear some." that was when he noticed the parakuka slug attached to her backside. Fascinating... Zarkov thought as he examined the creature and its spines.

"I can't help but notice your addition, it is beautiful. Care to tell me some about it?"

IC: Fyura was somewhat taken aback by both the Skakdi man's interest in Vayde and politeness. Vayde flashed some suspicious thoughts into her mind, of any info she divulged being used against them. But, no need to make a fuss... for now. She shifted her battleaxe to allow for a better look at the parasite, taking a step back in the process

"Vell, ah, I kan't zay Ah've been asked zat. Vayde iz many fings, beautiful iz not vun of zem. Ve... acquired vun another after a particularly draining fight vith a Vorahk rahkshi. In my moment of veakness following my crush of its kraata, I vas resting, and Vayde here latched on." The large Skakdi shrugged. "Vhen I avoke, I couldn't use my lazer vision, and any elemental energy I had vas drained. Destroyed my iron kannon, too; Vayde here doesn't take too vell to foriegn tech."

Fyura eyed up Zarkov's rifle, flexing her fingers, giving them something to do as to avoid reflexively lashing out and snapping the piece of technology in half.

"Zhe leetle zlug drains my energy, and in return, I can make 'eem give it back, several times a day. I become stronger, faster, more ferocious... vell, more zo zhan I already am." Fyura's grin grew wider.

"But, 'owever, I have come into ze possession of a new factor which... makes ze relationship more... equal."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Dravennica, who had nodded and departed from the Fe-Skakdi after he had agreed to meet back up with her later, didn't have to go far before catching sight of one of the three she had set off to search for; the Skakdi known as Khil'rayu.

"Khil'rayu. Just the Skakdi I was looking for," the Ko-Toa said carefully, reminding herself of the last time that they were together and how he and Mortem had been right about Skulk, who had fled the Sanctum the first second that they had turned their backs.

She wouldn't be making that same mistake twice; the next time she saw him, she would run him through with her sword.

"How do you feel about putting in some hours as a bounty hunter? I can make it worth your while...," she said as she folded her arms across her chest.

Zenithex stood a short distance away from the recouperating Sir Ira, clinging to the shadows in an attempt to stay out of sight. He needed to kill soon.

During the days he spent in the captured city, he obtained more information on the Brotherhood's alliance with Legacy and their plans for the remaining subjugated populace. Those in areas controlled by the followers of the archangel were to be converted, the rest held captive to prevent backlash from the other Koros. Others had flocked in to offer their services to the followers of Makuta, bolstering the city's population.

Unfortunately for him, that meant that he couldn't touch any of them without upsetting the truce between the two groups.

Ak'rei'an's messenger thrashed violently in the air around him now, signalling the archangel's displeasure at the lack of heathens being sent his way and that the Lesterin had been neglecting his duty to him. Migraines crept up on him randomly now, the light's way of demanding him to get the Grandmaster's permission to go out and teach the heathens to fear the Brotherhood, but he had also been told not to make the rest of his family suspect that he was different from them as well. He had only been back at their side for a few days now; asking to leave so soon would surely arouse their suspicions...

No; he would wait and suggest this when the Grandmaster returned from his meeting with the heathen leader and assigned them their duties. That was the most natural way he could go about it.

In the meantime, he would suffer in silence amongst the shadows.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Fyura was somewhat taken aback by both the Skakdi man's interest in Vayde and politeness. Vayde flashed some suspicious thoughts into her mind, of any info she divulged being used against them. But, no need to make a fuss... for now. She shifted her battleaxe to allow for a better look at the parasite, taking a step back in the process

"Vell, ah, I kan't zay Ah've been asked zat. Vayde iz many fings, beautiful iz not vun of zem. Ve... acquired vun another after a particularly draining fight vith a Vorahk rahkshi. In my moment of veakness following my crush of its kraata, I vas resting, and Vayde here latched on." The large Skakdi shrugged. "Vhen I avoke, I couldn't use my lazer vision, and any elemental energy I had vas drained. Destroyed my iron kannon, too; Vayde here doesn't take too vell to foriegn tech."

Fyura eyed up Zarkov's rifle, flexing her fingers, giving them something to do as to avoid reflexively lashing out and snapping the piece of technology in half.

"Zhe leetle zlug drains my energy, and in return, I can make 'eem give it back, several times a day. I become stronger, faster, more ferocious... vell, more zo zhan I already am." Fyura's grin grew wider.

"But, 'owever, I have come into ze possession of a new factor which... makes ze relationship more... equal."

IC: Zarkov

"Interesting," he said as he glanced at the slug. "So you sacrificed part of yourself but you gained something much more from this bond..." The Skakdi said.

"Does he... You know talk to you? Or drink your spinal fluid or something like that?" He wondered what kept the thing alive.

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

I turn at the sound of the voice of that Ko-Toa from the other day. I listen to her suggestion, then, raising my head high and flaring my spines, I snap, 

"I am no bounty hunter. I am a disciple of Makuta, and I will not leave his new bastion of darkness on a chase with such measly, material rewards."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Fyura frowned. "Vell, I didn't ask for zis fing. I von't deny its usefulness, but it takes avay... quite a lot. As for speaking, it flashes thoughts into my head every zo often."

The Skakdi narrowed her eyes. "Vell, do you vant advice or not?"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

IC: Fyura approached the signpost. "Vell, zis does not actually tell you much. Target iz De-Toa, accompanied by Su-Toa and Fa-Toa. Is zafe to assume zey are some sort of... team, or family, or zomething. Zyou know his mask, of course, but do you know 'ow it verks?

"On top of zat, 'owever, zyou can get useful information from zis. Target is Toa of Sonics. Ze majority of De-Toa have zimilar strengths and veaknesses. You know zis, ah?"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

IC (Ko-Koro gate guards)

The Lesterin guard sneered at Adomai, clearly unperturbed by his show of force.

"Am I supposed to be impressed?" he asked mockingly. "We're all killers around 'ere, son. Gantar don't even bother to clean 'is blade."

A nearby Toa leered, hefting a serrated sword that was coated in dried blood.

"An' if you can't understand my vernacular, that's your problem, not mine," the Lesterin continued. "Now listen to me, an' listen good. I don't take orders from you—I take 'em from the Legacy. My orders are to guard this gate, and not to allow anyone entrance without statin' their name and business, and not to leave my post under any circumstances, so I'm afraid I won't be your personal tour guide for the day. Got that?"

IC (Ko-Koro Citadel guards)

The guard eventually returned, having conferred with his colleagues on the other side of the door.

"Echelon's meeting with the leader of the Brotherhood," he told Dayeth and Mortem. "He's given instructions he's not to be disturbed while that's going on."

The Toa eyed the captive hawkishly.

"We can take this little rat off your hands if you like," he said to them. "Or you're free to try your hand at interrogating him yourselves."

IC (Echelon)

Larikon felt Echelon's eyes on him as he approached the seat at the Sanctum's centre. For the first time, the Grandmaster of the Brotherhood saw for himself the Nightfall's 'prophecy' on the walls around him, unchanged from the day of its writing save that the blood had taken on a darker shade as it dried. It served as an apt reminder of who he was dealing with.

The Dark Toa sat with his back perfectly straight, hands clasped around the arm-rests of the throne, but his head hung forwards so that his iron-grey mask was streaked with shadow and its eye-sockets were like black pools from which those sickly-green orbs gleamed, watching.

"Hello, Echelon," said Larikon. "Let me say this is a meeting long overdue. We have an entire city primed for a new destiny, and so many who wish to see it fail. That being said, can I ask for your time to discuss matters of state?" 

His words echoed hollowly in the vaulted space. Only when their last whispers had died away did Echelon reply.

"And what matters," he said, "would you discuss?"

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

As Ira huddled in his new coat, he noticed a Ko-Toa approach him and the fire. "What did that Skakdi want, Sir Ira?", he asked, his long, black cloak fluttering slightly in the cold wind. He didn't know anything about the Ta-Toa besides his name, so he had little reason to care about him, but he was still curious about the Skakdi. "And why did he give you a coat?" His face seemed emotionless on the surface, but if one looked closely, one could see sadness and weariness deep in his blue eyes. His left hand was resting on the war hammer hanging from his belt.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

"Do you take issue with my methods, Skakdi?" 

The smooth voice sounded from just behind Khil'rayu, carrying no trace of what its owner thought. If the Skakdi looked over his shoulder, he would find a tall Fe-Toa regarding him inscrutably. Both the placer of the bounty, and easily identifiable as one of Echelon's team. Eisen had not moved far from the post, instead preferring to oversee who chose to pursue the target.

His observations had made the Skakdi's presence quite clear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Adomai:

This Lesterin was obviously not buying Adomai's story. Adomai was going to have to resort to other tactics.

"Fine then. The name's Adomai Barraki. But, if you can't remember that, I suggest calling me Adomai. I'm here to see Echelon. May I come in?" Adomai was clearly not having fun with this, being brought down to essentially asking "Please?" It was, to put it simply, frustrating.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

"I do not deny the effectiveness of your methods, Toa, but I certainly question the reasons behind why you want this Kanohi so much; while we should be concentrating our forces here to rebuild our strength for the conquering of another Koro or, indeed, the defence of this one, you're sending a large group of warriors off to the other side of the island to obtain a single mask which, as I see it, won't affect our campaign in any significant way. So explain yourself."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Agrona - Ko-Streets

"Fair enough," she said, "You aren't the only enterprising individual to make their way here Sylus. Many of which seem keen to help me and my comrades..." a low buzzing began and sustained, "I'm curious just who you plan to deal your information with."

IC:

"Maybe no one," Sylus replied with a little shrug. "But a man of my trade can't afford to be ignorant of anything. Least of all something as monumental as this."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"I am not obligated to explain to you anything." The dark Toa replied easily, without a change in demeanor. "However, given that I expected such a question, I shall. Our Koro is secure. Our defenses have been repaired and our numbers swell by the hour."

"It is time to secure external threats. To that we must neutralize any advantages that they may gain. The existence of a Suletu is counter to our current superiority on the mental plane. Securing it ensures that we maintain that advantage."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum.

"Ooh..." Dayeth rubbed her hands together in glee, weighing up her options. She'd never tortured anyone before. But in the end, she reined in her enthusiasm. "As much as I really would love to, I fear I'd only make an unnecessarily large mess of things... best leave him in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing." She looked from Garnu, to the guards, grinning wickedly all the while. "He's all yours." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I tilt my head to the side, contemplating the Toa's words for a few seconds, still aware of Dravennica's presence behind me.

"Very well. But if I may, what makes a Suletu a threat to Echelon's Komau? The last thing I knew, Suletus were only able to talk mentally, and yet Komaus can take command of a being's mind," I reply, my skin itching and growing hot under my armour as I force myself to bend to the will of this other being.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zarkov

"Ah... No to both," he shook his head. "Never tangled with a sonics before, and I've heard those masks are rare." The iron Skakdi shrugged.

"There could be even more Toa with him by now If he's in an inn or something too."

IC: Insidian

The cloaked Toa of Earth moved towards the Inposing Fe-Toa (Eisen) who was interrogating a skakdi. Insidian had seen this Toa place the bounty but he had no interest in such matters. He had an air of power too him, and air of someone loyal to the Legacy.

Insidian approached the Fe-Toa, Crimson eyes bearing out of the sockets of his black Hau, his hood raised, casting shadows over his mask.

"I seek council with your master, Echelon. I am loyal to Makuta and want to pledge myself to him and the Legacy." His voice was deep and like the earth moving itself.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

-IC:-

Vezok's conversation is rather psychologically elucidating; it appears I must refrain from trusting him not to scourge every being in sight when ignored for a few moments. I knew he was prone to certain antipathetic tendencies, but viewing manifestation on such an extreme level was admittedly surprising. Action on my own behalf seems necessary.

Moving away from Vezok and Lantz, I approach the gates, pausing on the comfortable limit of friendly distance. My Rahkshi follow, two taking to the air in accordance with a gesture of my left hand, the other four forming a semicircle behind, to create a barrier between me and my more openly barbaric companions.

Greetings from Mangaia,” my voice is a suave, svelte thunder, resonating with a pitch hidden between baritone and bass. “We request admittance into this newly-acquired fortress of the Legacy.” The guard would require a vision impairment to overlook the large satchel strung across my shoulder. Its connotations of Vault technology should be clear, and most likely helpful.

If you find yourself doubtful,” My smile widens slightly, eyes remaining flat and empty. ”Our Rahkshi should be proof enough of the validity of these statements.” they hiss and shiver with anticipation, moving in perfect, disquieting unison.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "But the Suletu can be used to invade the mind of another as well," Dravennica spoke up. "True, it may not be much of a match against a Komau in a one-on-one fight, but it can be used both to disrupt concentration via mental noise and to relay information between a group of people, making it extremely effective when relaying tactics and enemy movements in the heat of battle. By removing it from the equation, we would be both putting the enemy at a disadvantage while granting the forces of Ko-Koro an equally devastating advantage."

The Ko-Toa then turned her eyes towards the Fe-Toa who had originally issued the bounty.

"Provided that the plan is to actually have a member of Legacy make use of its power, of course."

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

Lantz frowned when Hakaan stepped forward, introducing their small little party. He'd been hoping for the chance to use his powers and new Kanohi to rip a whole in the Koro's gate and wall. That would have been so much fun. Another time, Lantz supposed. Still, the thought of what awaited him inside the boundary of the Village of Ice was more than enough to keep him happy.

​This Mask is only a small part of my Master's inheritance. But there is more, so much more left unclaimed or given to unworthy hands. In time, it will all be mine. All of it!

"I do hope they've left a few survivors for us to have fun with."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "Alzo true. By ze time zyou reach Ga-Koro, he might not even be zere anymore!"

Fyura unshouldered her axe, and put one end to the ground, leaning on the head. "I vould make sure I knew vhat De-Toa's veaknesses and strengths are. Like, in my experience, zey have very acute hearing. Very skilled at detecting ambushes. But zis means zey also have a veakness; vould you like to hear vhat it is?"

IC Forger

Outside the outpost's walls the air is thick with snow. The figures approaching are no longer available through the blizzard. My only clue to their whereabouts was that I saw them coming from the west, so that is the direction I lead Enforcer and Transient.

The wind drowns out any vocal commands, so we exchange basic hand signs to communicate. "Stop", "go", "wait", directional signs and finally "there." The three climbers are in sight. Up close they look much worse for the wear, the ko-toa is barely standing.

"Hail!" I call out to the small group as loud as I can, one of the matoran raises his head into the wind. He is gray, possibly a sonic elemental. He gestures to the others before pointing to us, barely visible in the snow. The Toa seems to size us up, whether he assumed he were no threat or was desperate enough for help to not care, he began to make his way towards us. Leading the matoran behind him

I call the other two over, huddling against the wind we can speak

"Transient, relieve the Toa of his pack. Check if there are any weapons inside. They don't seem to be carrying any weapons openly. Enforcer, you can navigate us back to base. I'll try and talk with them. Explain where we're going."

...but close to it

IC: Enforcer - the Drifts

I turn to pick out a path back towards the outpost, when I see that little mutant skakdi thing crouched in the snow on all fours. "What are you doing here?!" I demand, but the wind snatches away my words. I advance, plasma weapon leveled. I don't trust the creature. It showed up at the same time as our Scholar fell from the tower. Now it's roaming freely through the base as if it owns the place, before following three of the group's most prominent members out into the drifts without knowing why.

"Don't move!" I warn, hoping that I might be close enough for it to hear. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Enforcer - the Drifts.

I give the twisted little imp of a creature a disdainful look. "Who said you could wander around following whoever you want?" I snap, "There's a hierarchy here. You don't just get to go wherever you want, spy on whoever you want. Now make yourself useful and help carry these refugees' things." 

I turn back to Forger, pointing ahead into the snow. Crawling on all fours, Crab had left us a nice, deep, easy trail to follow back. "This way." 

IC (Rorg)

I arrive at the Sanctum. The guards at the doors have been instructed to obey those in Echelon's inner circle; I do not require explicit invitation or permission to gain access to the heart of the city. But I will wait outside for now, until needed.

IC: Xxeth - Ko-koro -

Xxeth walked among the streets of the koro, a rather normal thing at first glace. But for Xxeth it couldn't be anything but strange and unusual, roaming about in the open. Not even wearing his hood, his face was exposed for all to see. 

And the best part was? No one cared. No one tried to arrest him, or question him, anything. It was like they respected him. 

Okay, respect might be pushing it. Tolerated was closer to the truth. Nevertheless, this new Ko-koro that Echelon had formed was something Xxeth could get used to. It was a place that he could roam free without having to worry about being placed behind bars, hated by all thanks to his...sister. 

Seriously Skyra, a sex change? Did you think that will stop me from bleeding you dry? He'd kill her all the same if he ever got the chance. She was the reason he could never return to Le-koro, or the other villages save this one. He was banished, because he hadn't been afraid to live free, to do as he pleased. 

Xxeth wouldn't call himself a devout follower of Makuta by any means, but Makuta and his puppet Echelon could give him three things that he wanted most. Money, freedom, and revenge. It was a win-win all around. 

Speaking of the devil, Xxeth was on his way to see Echelon. The only thing that was a real bummer was Echelon was a very busy man, he was in some sort of meeting with some other big baddies and did not want to be disturbed. Xxeth didn't really like the idea of disturbing the dark Toa, so he waited outside the Sanctum. 

"Anyone have a cigarette?" He asked no one in particular, ironically he wasn't much of a smoker to begin with. 

OOC: Open for interaction

• Upvote 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dayeth - Outside The Sanctum.

"I've got a light," Dayeth offered, holding up her hand, in which a ball of fire was now crackling, "but no cigarettes. Sorry." She was waiting for the guards to take her prisoner off her hands, and was welcome to have more company. Mortem wasn't a great conversationalist. "What are you here for?" 

IC: Xxeth - Ko-koro -

Xxeth took a good long look at the Matoran, then her hand, then back to the Matoran, then her hand, then the fire. 

"Well, that's an impressive trick." He commented, though he still felt less than inclined to ever touch that magic green goo that Echelon somehow acquired. He rather liked how he looked and didn't want to risk...grotesque alterations. He didn't need any voodoo powers anyway. 

"Why am I here? Now that's a rather loaded question." He paused, thinking it over. "Long story short, I'm a mercenary that has gotten in trouble with the 'good guys'-" He made air quotations. "-one too many times. In short I was banished for taking jobs from people like Echelon." Xxeth shrugged. "Of course the one to get me banished from Le-koro and practically everywhere else is of my own flesh and blood. A dear old sibling." 

"So to answer your question I'm here because it's where I can get paid, where I can roam free, and if I'm lucky get a little revenge." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dayeth - Outside The Sanctum.

"Interesting..." Dayeth cleared her throat, "...but what I actually meant was why are you here, outside The Sanctum?"