BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Sharky

This burning hand of his glows with an awesome power, he seems eager to defeat someone with it.

It is an unstoppable force, glowing all scientifically and what not, so the ga-matoran decides to figure out what happens when the unstoppable force meets the unmovable object.

"EAT THISSSSSSSSSS!!"

Uncapping the MUTANTMASS container at his hip, an endless surge of chocolate flavored powder (composed of the proteins, base amino acids, vitamins, minerals and simple carbohydrates you needed to grow) doused the greatly chinned skakdi, his hand may have been powerful. But it seemed the unmovable and nutritious object had won over the unstoppable force. It created a huge cloud of whey-smoke, through which Sharky escaped.

Now plopped into the snow, the matoran resumed his ranting.

"Ya know what I hate? People that thinks theys the main characters of their life. I was in ga-koro once, saw a pretty boy fighting a big winged b****, woulda thought it was something outta some s***** amateur novel! Winged b**** was clearly the result of an author wid a power trip and pretty boy was one a those types with all the endearing flaws, ya know? The kind a bad boy gets all the girls the author wishes he was? Well they blew up halfa the koro and you know who lost out? The common man, people that ain' concerned 'bout being the main character of their life, the bit players and little guys. They're the real heroes ya know?"

Scuffling to his feet, he brushed the snow off.

"Thats why I dont like ya too much big chin guy, you seem like a guy thinks hes his own main characta. Big red over there seems a little more humble, little more human, ya hear me? Call me a bad judge a character, but thats how I'm seein' it."

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

IC: Marauder

Marauder shook his head, drool swinging from his jaw. He began to slowly circle Crab, fists still in position. He wanted Crab to strike first.

As he completed a half-circle, he found himself directly in front of the door. Without looking behind him, he used his foot to gently shove it closed. He reached a hand back and locked it shut.

It was a pure and simple action. It meant that only one of them would leave this room alive... and that none others were to interfere with the fight.

Marauder was confident. After all, what was more dangerous than an enraged, escaped beast who had been caged against its will?

Edited by Jakura Nuva

OOC: He's back. Also Jakura, the blindfold was fused to Marauder's skull. Just sayin'.

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 4

Pain.

As the Ko-Toa slowly arose from unconsciousness, he felt pain. A deep, dull, numbing ache in his chest and left leg.

For a few moments more, he sank back into the realm of sleep, unaware of his surroundings again.

But then his eyes, a pale blue like the summer skies of Le-Wahi, snapped open, staring hard at the ceiling through the narrow eye-slits of his Matatu.

Scholar lay there, his restless mind churning away, processing the memories of his old life that came flooding back, carrying a flurry of emotions and a new- No, not new, old- personality with them.

After a while, he got up, creating a crutch out of ice to help him walk, and left the room; the only other person in there was Ayar, as Zealot and Faora had presumably left and found themselves another room.

As Scholar made his slow, painful way down the corridor, he heard a commotion coming from the infirmary- which happened to have its door locked from the inside. Using his Matatu, the Ko-Toa blew a hole in the door to see what was happening inside.

Great.

The emotionally volatile Skakdi from earlier, and something that looked like a small Kuma-Nui fighting each other.

He smashed the door down further, allowing himself full entry, and stood in the doorway, dagger-like icicles floating around his shoulders, and said to Marauder:

"Two questions: One, what the Karz is a Rahi doing inside, and two, what do you think you're doing, Skakdi?", before sending the razor-sharp spears of ice flying at the two. 

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: He's back. Also Jakura, the blindfold was fused to Marauder's skull. Just sayin'.

OOC: Don't blame me - blame Crab/VahkiDane. It was his claw that cut through it. I guess you could say that he only cut through part of the blindfold, and parts are still fused to his skull, though.

IC: Marauder

Marauder didn't see the attack coming - nevertheless, he reacted quickly. He threw himself to the ground to evade the attack, the icicles glancing across his armor.

Rolling away from Crab, the Skakdi spat and glared at the newcomer. 

"Cool it, Iceboy! Er, wait - I take that back, don't cool it. Anyways, this little pest here," he nodded towards Crab, "isn't a Rahi. He happens to be a foolish mutated Skakdi who was an idiot enough to break my blindfold, allowing me to escape. Well, escape is a strong word - I don't intend on going anywhere. Rather, I plan on destroying this little nuisance, then providing his twitching corpse to the Outsiders' leader as a peace gift. You know, to make up for my earlier mistake."

Marauder raised an eyebrow maliciously. "Unless you want to intervene? I really wish you'd allow me this fight - I've earned it, really."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Aelied turned, and saw Zueya's form through the snow. He quick-traveled next to her, and held out his arms. "I'll carry him from here."

Breathing heavily, Zueya nodded while handing the matoran she was carrying. "Thank... you."

Together they marched the rest of the way towards the Outpost. When they reached the entrance, Zueya looked to the sky, worried. "It's getting dark."

Aelied nodded. "We'll deal with that when we have to." Looking at the Fa-Toa, he barked orders. "Why are you just standing there? Four of these matoran can't even walk! Help them inside!"

The times, they are a-changing...

With a flick of his hand, Scholar froze the spit mid-air and absorbed the ice as elemental energy.

"You punched one of our founding members. That doesn't count as a mistake," he continued, promptly creating a band of ice around Marauder's mouth to shut him up.

"And you, Skakdi-thing, what do you have to say for yourself?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

Larikon would not reveal the truth. Echelon seemed to be trying to toy with him, bring up vulnerabilities, weaknesses. But Ak'rei'an watched his earthly moves. If he allowed the Makuta-servants to exploit them, or worse, he would surely be condemned to the hellslime. He had to move quietly, tactfully. He could feel not only the eyes of Echelon upon him, but the eyes of many zealous Makuta servants as well. Many among them were surely hostile, or else unhappy about the situation. An aspect both groups shared.

"Our holy text first came to this island upon the shores of this very Wahi. In the arms of a dead Matoran it laid, from lands beyond our knowledge, bound in skin, and written in blood. I have studied its ancient words, and seen it copied time and time again. Within it, there is not a mention of the Dark God, of Makuta. Only the great enemy, the great tyrant upon the peoples of the earthly plane, Mata Nui. It is for him and him alone we hold the deepest revilement, the deepest hatred."

"It was by decree from our second Grandmaster that Makuta was declared a false god. From then it has been commonly accepted doctrine within our order. I have chosen to disregard it as an obstacle to greater goal. The goal of converting, or destroying those who continue to worship the demon known as Mata Nui. For far too long, my predecessors chose to rot within the depths of Onu-Wahi, dying a slow, hapless death due to isolation. I killed the Grandmaster before I, strangled him with my bare hands, to end that isolation. From then I built my order up, slowly but surely. But unfortunately, the heathens intervened, as they did against my order millennia ago. From then, I wanted vengeance, to soak my blade in the blood of the Mata Nuiians, and make them pay for all the humiliation they have inflicted upon my group."

"When you came to Blackrock, I chose the pragmatic option. To better achieve my order's crusade, I chose to disregard the ancient doctrine, to give us a better chance at achieving vengeance. And what a chance it has been. Alone, it would have taken my order decades to build up the strength to take a city. But with the Legacy, it took hours. And in those hours, we have managed to achieve some retribution, for all the Mata Nuiians have cut down since the distant past. That is why I joined you, Echelon, that is why I led my order to fight alongside you and your men against the worshippers of Mata Nui. Revenge, a simple pleasure, and a righteous pleasure."

IC (Echelon)

"'Righteousness'," Echleon echoed, a hint of scorn creeping into his voice. "You cling tightly to your dogma, don't you? Your Book of Life..."

Slowly he unwrapped the bundle of cloth in his lap, and drew out the object within: a book, its cover embossed with a device whose familiarity was like a stone dropping into Larikon's gut. It was a copy of the Book of Life.

"And quite an interesting read it is," the Dark Toa continued, flicking idly through the pages. "I'd ask whether you actually believe any of this nonsense, but..."

He looked up from the book, snapping it shut.

"...evidently, you do."

• Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

Wow, this guy was being a real #### now, wasn't he? Rekhyt was happy to help the matoran, but in his old teacher's words: he didn't like his tone.

However, he couldn't let the toa come in when the other Outsiders were eating in plain sight, weapons on their backs...on the other hand, the matoran looked minutes away from death. He would have to risk it, but would go in ahead, and hopefully have time to warn the others.

"Come this way" he instructed, gesturing to the door and walking to a stretcher where two wounded matoran were lying. 

With some difficulty, but surprising strength for someone of such a wiry build, Vandal lifted the stretcher. It wasn't as heavy as might be expected...this was probably due to the fact that one of the matoran only had a third the amount of limbs as the other.

Rekhyt walked as fast as he could inside, choosing a route that avoided the Mess...hopefully Enforcer or one of the others near the door had realised what was going on. And was that Ihu-Koronan healer still here? Was Ayar awake? It would probably need two Sanitas-wearers to save this lot in time.

Kathok

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro)

He glanced at the Piraka before asking "Tell me about Blackrock. I know very little about it. Where is it? What's it like?"

IC: The Deceiver (Obsidian Outpost) Alias: Akarth Crystal Disguise: Yellow and turquoise, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

After Vandal told her to wait and walked away, she entered and closed the door behind her. She followed the Fa-Toa's order and waited, but then saw him carrying a stretcher, on which two wounded Matoran were lying, followed by two Toa who also carried injured Matoran. "Do you need help?" she asked, her tone much more serious than it had been a few minutes ago.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

Karnakie, after having come in, had found himself a seat. Now, watching just what was happening, he smiled, very slightly, and sat back in his chair, stroking his chin with one hand. The way events were turning out was proving to be very interesting to him, especially considering the potential implications he could see arising, depending on how Larikon responded.

It was all quite entertaining to the large Kaiakan.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

Great. Just great. Why don't we just dance around with massive bloody signs saying "We're all immoral mercs waiting to stab you! This is our supposedly secret base of operations! Feel free to wander in at your leisure!"

On the one hand, extra help would be welcome, but only the other...well, see above statement.

Again, the matoran look more than half dead, so any extra help overrules her discovering Obsidian. Anyway we can always kill her afterwards...Bloody karz, did I just think that?! Wow, just wow.

"Any help you can offer would be much appreciated."

Kathok

IC: Ira

"Desert. Desert everywhere, all around as far as you can see. It's at the northern tip of the island, just south of the Horn of Dead Dreams, so it's quite isolated from civilization. Blackrock itself is a fortress made of rock; not exactly luxury living but sufficient for our kind of lifestyle. Besides, it is quite defendable in case of an invasion."

How the did that son of a Brakas Echelon find it though?

Ira shivered at the thought of his old boss. He hadn't exactly... Ingratiated himself with the Makuta worshipers in the past, so he was understandably reluctant to work with them again.

-IC:-

In the past few months of isolation with five chromatically-organized harlequins, I forgot the ecstasy of intelligence, of forthright operations (Thok's ludicrously apparent attempts at deceit instilled a great paranoia in us all), and the bliss of solving problems with payment. I believe this Marfoir will be ideal for the intended role.

I have been seeking a sniper, and/or a marksman, willing to be retained for several targets. Payment will not be composed of the prosaic local currency; instead, a tool from Makuta's vaults, unique in its power,” I pause, half-smile stretching minutely. “Your reputation precedes you; payment will be immediate.

The Matoran continues to gibber, threatening to interrupt the conversation. With a snap of my fingers, I command Silence's power; the Rahkshi immediately generates a field of auditory void centered directly on the diminutive fool. If Vezok's bloodthirst is unquenchable, he could at least have the common, unquestionable decency to be quiet in public.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

Marfoir widened one eye in an expression of curiosity, surprise, and sarcastic disbelief all at once, although he turned himself more fully towards Hakann and dropped his arms to his sides from where he'd had them crossed over his chest. "Immediate payment, and not the normal currency? I hope whatever you're paying me with is worth it for who you want me to kill."

profiles i guess

"If it is not, amends can be made." I retrieve a falcata from its aslant position on my back, its cruel elegance hidden in a sheathe of darkened metal, before using my thumb to push the handle's guard up slightly, revealing the unnatural green sheen of the blade. "You seem to have no lack of ranged options; perhaps a mêlée weapon would be an appropriate offering."

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

"Very well then," I say sharply. "Do not expect me to go on this hunt, but I shall not question you again, sir," I say, placing a mocking tone on the last word.

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

Ayar's eyes fluttered open, the lime-coloured light half-illuminating the darkened room. With a groan, she slowly got up off the bed, joints aching from her severe energy loss earlier, her head still fuzzy. Zealot, Faora and surprisingly, Scholar, were all gone. Attempting to shake off the mental fluff of sleep, the Fe-Toa stumbled down the corridor to the mess hall, sat down heavily, and said, 

"Who's making food? I'm STARVING."

VBWj75sh.png

IC:

Marfoir looked at the dark green sheen of the blade, and his eyes narrowed. "Poisoned, I assume?" he asked Hakann, still eyeing the weapon. "And it certainly looks well made, but looks aren't always everything, and you'll have to excuse me if I'm a little hesitant to believe that this is actually something from Makuta's vault. I've lived too long to believe everything I'm told without express proof."

profiles i guess

IC:

WELCOME TO THE T.O.Y.S.* STORE

(*Thok Owns Your **)

(**I didn't name it promise guys)

Do you love TOYS?

(YEAH)

Do you love BOOZE?

(YEAH)

Do you love THOK MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD? YES YOU DO AVAK. YES YOU DOOO~

(YE--wait Thok what the ARE YOU DOING PROOFREADING MY SALES PITCH? I ASKED YOU NOT TO. YOU ALWAYS DO THIS. YOU ALWAYS DO THIS.)

(GET OUT)

(GET OUT)

Somehow, though, business was booming. Ever since Thok had come to me with the idea of merging my budding tech shop with the bar and grill he'd always dreamed of opening ("It'll be a Mom and Pop store!" he squeed, and somehow I missed this glaring red flag) I'd moved more tech in three days than I had in the entirety of the time I'd spent lounging around on the couch in the Vault and waiting for someone to hit me in the back of the neck with a stun prod1 while I worked. Here, I had three workbenches, a bar to eat at, a grill to mooch off of, plenty of time to work on a few passion projects and OH YEAH DID I MENTION HOW RICH I AM NOW

I tell you, there's nothing as straight up willing to drop mucho dineros on weaponry and tech like a bad guy. Hot food, hot guys, and hot tech, Thok had suggested glibly. We'll make enough money to retire on a beach somewhere!

(GLARING. RED. FLAGS.)

But I'd been so antsy and ready to get out of the Vault that I'd bitten, and Thok and I had signed a "contract" of sorts (I think it was a Valentines Day card and I think I have made a terrible mistake) to open the T.O.Y.S. store together after Echelon had taken Ko-Koro. In those three days alone, I'd churned out:

* A GLIDER 

* A COOL MULTI-FACETED LOCKPICK (for a Matoran who, for his lack of digits, Thok had dubbed Flipper McGee)

*A SPEAR THAT SHOT LIGHTNING (For Hakann; I regret it)

* A BOOMSTICK THAT LITERALLY FRAGMENTS EVERYTHING (For Hakann; I regret it)

*A NEW CROSSBOW DESIGN THAT COULD PICK OFF REIDAK'S BRAIN FROM 400 YARDS (For Hakann; I regret it)

*A GRAPPLING HOOK AND GAUNTLET HYBRID DESIGNED OFF THE VOLO LUTU LAUNCHER (For Hakann; I regret it)

Hakann at least paid, though. Reidak had tried to curbstomp my latest and greatest prototype right there on my workbench while I was checking inventory with Thok yesterday, and only the electroshock prod I'd had the foresight to build into the thing kept the lout from crushing it under his gross feet. But that was yesterday, and I had worked all through the night and through half of today to finally complete the Vakbot Mk II before any more kinks in the development phase. While Thok was off schmoozing and serving drinks to a few wayward mercs who had come in about a potential firearms design, I was welding, soldering, upgrading pre-existing systems, testing AI...testing...testing...

VAKBOT MK II OPTIMIZED. CENTRAL PROCESSING 100%. NAVIGATIONS SYSTEMS 100%. COMBAT SYSTEMS 85%.

Note to self: upgrade combat systems in future. Twelve hour recharge for a taser is near-unacceptable. But I was so excited with the thing that nothing would do but I unveil it right now. I reached out with a screwdriver and flipped the power switch hesitantly, waiting to see whether the Vakbot would rear to life...

-Tyler

_________

1. For the last time Thok just because it buzzes and whirs and starts shaking in your hand when you flick the on switch DOES NOT MAKE IT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. IT'S VERY DANGEROUS, AND IT'S INTENDED FOR RAHI2

2. THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEAN THOK.

• Upvote 13

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: The post above is giving me adequacy problems. ;-;7

But of course; do you have a particular test in mind? I suppose you could begin a massacre, if you have a modus vivendi towards general humanity similar to my azure associate, but I suspect something more subtle would be recommended.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

"Depends on what it does. If it's a quality weapon and it's from the vault, as you say, it shouldn't break easily, it already looks to be a well made weapon..." Marfoir grinned evilly. "Although I wouldn't mind a little demonstration and explanation of what it can do. Maybe you can get your blue friend over here and show me what that stuff on the blade will actually do."

profiles i guess

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

Larikon stared aghast at Echelon having the book. It must have been a copy looted by the Guardsmen from Blackrock, traded by heathen dealers of estorica for centuries. But to nonbelievers, it would give them not any power. It took belief in Ak'rei'an, knowledge of the higher mysteries, and the holy power of the Purple Lightstone working in tandem with the holy text to access the blessings of the Archangel. Echelon was playing with powers he was unable to comprehend, unable to tackle. His mind bobbed with anger, but he knew he had to control it. His faith in the power of Ak'rei'an held firm, though he felt he might need to show these lesser heathens his power firsthand. To instill upon them fear and respect. Such an action, to demonstrate Ak'rei'an's presence, would help them immensely.

"I will state truthfully its powers are beyond sense, beyond measure, beyond the realms of the natural. If that can constitute nonsense," he began, trying to calm his voice. "No doubt you have seen the powers of Makuta. Powers real, but powers I refuse to worship by principle. Probably you have seen the Dark Being, heard his voice, seen his influence upon man and beast. As you have seen that of Makuta, I have seen that of Ak'rei'an. We can not only see his power, but interact with it, gain enlightenment from its very presence. You, and most likely your kin around this room, see me and my order as madmen. You likely think me a charlatan, fooling my brothers and sisters with parlor tricks and mirrors. When in fact, that is so far from the truth that I may laugh at it, if I allow myself to do such."

He gave a hint of a smile.

"It is my desire to negotiate, Echelon. But it appears our conversation is being derailed by petty discussion. And, if we continue as is, it will continue to be derailed. Now, I do not wish to bicker upon matters of faith. And to avoid such drivel, let me state I will happily pause this conversation to give a demonstration. A demonstration to show our book and our faith are quite founded in truth. That it can be seen, and inspire awe and respect in even the most devout of your own faithful. Me and my followers can perform for all to see a sacrifice within the square, below the steps of this Citadel. We did it before, in the distant past, and we can do such again. But once it is done, and we show a taste of the power Ak'rei'an holds, can we get down then to business?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Neither the tone of my voice nor my expression betray any anger or disagreement, infusing my speech with a dissonant stolidity. “Test the strength of the blade? An explanation of its function? Certainly. Attempting to use it on Vezok? I did not take you for a masochist. I would like any possible sniper of my employment to possess the entirety of their limbs, sensory apparatus, and mental capacities.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

"I had no wish to do the testing," Marfoir replied, rolling his eyes. It seemed that this red Skakdi had been dealing with his partners long enough that all humour must've been drained from his brain. What a poor, poor man.

"Alright. Explain the blade to me, and come up with a suitable test of its strength, and if I feel it adequate for the job - which you still haven't told me just what it is or who the target would be - I'll accept it as payment."

profiles i guess

IC:

At this, the Dark Toa's eyebrows arched upwards as if questioning the Skakdi's sanity. Though Eisen did not have the same reputation as some of his peers it was impossible to forget the Fe-Toa's almost unassailable march into the Sanctum, nor the ease with which his enemies had fallen before his blade. He did not look angry at Khil'rayu's attitude, but he did seem skeptical of the being's wisdom.

"The bounty is not forced. If you wish to avoid supporting our cause, or cast disdain upon those who do wish to help, that is your right." He said simply, unconcerned by the follower's insolence. "I think, however, it would be best if you remembered who you are talking to."

"For such insolence, many of my colleagues would remind you of your position by force. I have little desire to stain the snow of this square, not so soon after it was cleaned. However you would do well to remember who won this village, and perhaps more importantly, that it is a village. It may be ours now but it is not without its laws nor its leaders. Order shall be maintained, and while you are free to live as you wish, you are required to remember who it is we all serve. And our own leader who had been chosen as his servant."

The Fe-Toa turned away, walking calmly away from the insolent Follower of Makuta. He paused only once, a few strides away, and half turned his head to look over his shoulder.

"Mind your tongue if you wish to keep it. Others are not so forgiving."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Zero smiled at Minnorak's obliviousness. "What, did you think it was me in the kitchen dishing out such splendor all the time?" She laughed.

"At any rate, follow me. You too, Nialus."

Normally she probably wouldn't involve the Toa of Earth in a meeting between leaders, due to his shifty allegiance to the organization as a whole, but his hatred towards Varan was enough to give him a free pass for today. 

*      *      *

The Chamber was cold, as usual. Not the most comfy place to hold a meeting.

I really need to get some more heatstones down here.

Once her three comrades had gathered around the table, she began. 

"So, I just wanted to make some arrangements, and converse with you tw- three, about our next steps. I'm sure you're all aware of the increasing number of guests we've been accumulating. It seems that Ko-Koro is falling, if it hasn't already. Over the next few days, I'm sure we will have more refugees coming through than we can handle. The trials have been put on hold for this reason, but theres still a lot of recruits milling about that I don't necessarily trust yet."

She paused, taking a moment to let her words sink in.

"I propose that we split up. I want to get the recruits out of here to continue the trials somewhere more discreet. I'd like a few of us to stay here, while a few more take on a new mission of some sort."

She regarded Enforcer. "And what's the status on Ihu-Koro? Do they still think we're defenders?"

Edited by Requiem

IC: Dayeth - The Sanctum.

Dayeth had calmed a little when Echelon had brought out the book and denounced the Grandmaster's beliefs before everyone, but her anger had bubbled to the surface once more as Larikon made his offer. He wanted to perform a heathen sacrifice in the middle of Makuta's city? To karz with him! Echelon would never allow it. 

Or so she hoped. 

IC: Enforcer - The Chamber 

"For now, they believe us to be private security. But, given what I saw of the Ihu-Koroans I conversed with, they all seem very..." he searched for the right word, "...pragmatic. With Ko-Koro being the major threat it is, I really don't think the Ihu=Koroans would care even if they knew the truth about us. So long as we continue to work with them, they'll have no quarrel with us." I hope I'm right about all of this.

"Now, as for splitting up, I would prefer to remain here for now, to rest off these past few days, and wait for Veteran and Verulas to return." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Thok)

Guess who's back?

Did you miss me honey? You bet your sweet ##### you did. I'm sure Thok entertained you deviants among deviants with his tales of what with the people he killed. He just does that #### because he knows it gets under everyone's' skin. Main reason he needs to die. Yes, I'm sure his grandiloquent language makes you feel smarter just for reading it. It shouldn't, walking, talking Thesaurus Rex has a tendency to throw words around that are needed. Flowery language with no substance. You and me though I give you the straight talk. Wanna know why, because for one I'm not a pompous prick. The other reason is it's nice to have an audience that doesn't interrupt you every three seconds. Which is more than can be said for my allies.

Oh right so the T.O.Y.S. Store. Let me tell you a bit about T.O.Y.S. Yes I know what you're thinking: "When I hear Thok talk about toys I can only see this going to bad places" and yeah I guess most of the time you'd be right. This time you're wrong. I am not nearly so predictable. Anyways with that out of the way, it has always been my dream to open a bar and grill, having it combined at the hip with Avak's tech shop made it just so perfect. He's always a bit annoyed, but in reality he loves having me around and he knows it. Besides Avak isn't exactly a peoples' person. My handsome face, my charming wit, my friendly attitude that is what sells. Tech sells though. I'm good with setting up deals, talking about the multiple applications of Avak's tech, besides their standard use. I can cook a mean meal, and have a nice case of drinks I "acquired" still have to set up my own distillery though.

I could see Avak was busy so I sneaked up behind him and leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"How's Vakbot coming along?"

Edited by Hanako Herupa
  • Upvote 4

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: I just noticed I forgot to make the last post as this guy first person ;-;

IC:

A sacrifice? Bah. I have an appreciation for jokes, but obviously this false priest was serious, not attempting to engage in humor. I had my own thoughts as to the sort of sacrifice he could give should he keep up his foolishly defiant and even somewhat condescending behavior, but it wasn't my choice to make at the moment; I was merely an observer until such time as I should be needed. And as Echelon thought on his reply, I thought again on what the power I gained from my antidermis might be.

Echelon had been granted an increase and slight alteration of his innate powers, as had Agrona; neither of the other two, Rorg or Eisen, had thought to use antidermis. I was the only other being who would likely gain more from antidermis than from technology, and certainly no fragile little kanohi would aid me. What, then, might my power be? I had to consider my strengths, as it seemed related to those; and yet my power, I had already figured out, had nothing to do with battle. What else, then, might there be? My intellect? Had I somehow gained some form of mental power, much like the mask Echelon had?

I had no other possibilities currently coming to mind than this. I fixed my gaze upon Larikon, concentrating intently, to see if I might unlock some power within myself, perhaps begin to hear his thoughts or find myself beginning to exert some influence upon him...My world went grey.

I inhaled sharply, wondering if somehow I had forgotten to breathe, when I realized I had no lungs.

My vision was hazy and grey, I couldn't properly breathe...and yet, as I turned and saw my still living body seemingly still intently focused upon Larikon, even though there was nobody in charge of it now, I knew I was not dead. Instead, it seems all the more likely that I had simply learned what my power was.

I was able to move with nothing more than thought, and no expending of energy; obviously, in this state, I couldn't become tired, unless there were something else I could do. I could hear the speaking and breathing of all those around me still, and, moreover, I could see them mentally rather than just physically, luminous beings, bright without color, with thoughts I could potentially examine at will...Best not to experiment on some random being in here, though. That might cause troubles.

Thankful my body was properly braced and still seemed in some slight control of itself, such that it wouldn't go crashing to the ground in my absence, I left the Sanctum. I had to find another of my immediate comrades, not currently present. And soon enough I found him. Eisen had just finished dressing down some impertinent Skakdi, it looked like, when I grasped onto his consciousness and tried to communicate with him. Hopefully my voice would still be recognizable.

"I recommend coming to the Sanctum, Eisen. It's just starting to get interesting."

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

IC: A smile slowly spread itself across Dravennica's face as she waited for Vezok to show the Ga-Matoran the error of his ways.

After much trekking, Xhalia found herself in front of Ihu-Koro. She walked up to the guards standing by the village's entrance before stopping and folding her arms across her chest.

"Excuse me," she drawled, trying her best not to look too imposing. "Would you kindly direct me over to who's currently in charge of this fine village? I have a piece of business that I would like to discuss with them."

NPC: A large, brutish Ice Skakdi lumbered forward. "Follow me, ma'am."

Meanwhile, in the basement of Ihu-Koro's medical building, a medical examiner was cleaning up the last of five bodies. He smiled, patting a dead Po Toa on the shoulder. "All in perfect condition," he said, turning to the Highlander standing next to him. "Most were killed by concussions or being choked, so they'll be perfect. With the exception of poor Tomb Stone over there, he doesn't have a head. So, I'd like you to meet Dee Ceased, Ima Boddy, Rip Inpiece, and Dead Joe," the coroner said, indicating the Po-Toa, a Skakdi of Water, a Vortixx, and an abnormally short Le-Matoran. "All brought back from Ko-Koro."

• Upvote 1

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Vezok

A cloud of dust fills the air, my eyes close and my grip tightens like some animal. I am an animal, I am the Beast, fueled by Anger.

I drop the matoran.

His mouth is moving but I don't hear him.

I don't need to.

I start over, my steps smooth. The snow retreats from my footfalls.

I don't hear the matoran any longer.

I raise my hand, but no bolt of matter dissolving force lances out.

I wait until his words run dry for an instant, his mouth opening to draw in air.

I pull away the air from the matoran.

My timing is instinctual.

The weakness has been found.

A breeze flies from his position, and rough semicircle of snow drops to the ground, the air that held it aloft now gone.

The circle expands, I stop at the edge of it.

And I wait.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Kohra):

The Vortixx moved through the village at a steady pace, walking with purpose in her stride as she headed to the sanctum. She only paused once she noticed a rather diverse gathering of beings near the main-gate. Two of the Piraka were among them and upon spotting them, Kohra's eyes narrowed. Yes, they were allies of the Nightfall, but each of their number had an attitude problem that could fill hundreds of tablets in a medical library each. Hard to have a normal conversation with. 

So instead, she elected to wait and observe, before moving on to the sanctum. Or she would have, if Vezok hadn't just started choking one of the Matoran present. Moving closer, Kohra raised her hand, flicking her wrist, knocking Sharky out of Vezok's circle.

"Enough."

OOC: Sorry, couldn't resist ^^

Edited by Vezok's Friend
  • Upvote 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Tarkahn:

I notice out side of my eye, that the other customer has taken her leave with the cowering Matoran. And her Zombified friend. Who she'd made clean up after himself. That was nice. 

I turned back to the stupid sod in front of me. 

"You've just lost me customers because of your idiocy." I look at my doorman and nod. He tosses the ingrate into the street, and I follow outside, locking up my shop. I could hardly survive on Coffee and peanuts alone. I needed some actual food. I strolled down the street, trying to decide where to go.

OOC:Open for interaction.

IC: A Fe-Toa stood in the doorway of the TOYS store, a slight expression of amusement on his powerless mask as he watched a large Ice Skakdi sneak up behind another Skakdi, moving with the overexaggerated tiptoe of a child trying to be quiet. Oh, he had his elemental abilities ready, in case the Skakdi of stone decided to let loose with some manner of barrage or... Whatever that small, vibrating thing was on the workbench.

Rekhan... Wasn't going to ask. He smirked.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles