BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Veteran - Cable Car Station.

"Private Security, mate," he said to the newcomer, "someone's gotta keep this place safe from those crazies in Ko. Speakin' of which...." his sword was out in a flash, leveled at Kotak's throat. "Who're you, mate?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He warily lowered the blade, giving Kotak the once over. He'd seen this sort of character before, many times. "Ko-Toa.... freelancer.... I take it you're the lone wolf sort, then? The kind who only looks out for 'imself?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Rinnoz

Rinnoz decided to follow this being when he left. After all, he looked like a hideous little imp, why change the looks when so much incredible prowess hides underneath?

So far, neither one had moved.

OOC: Jakuuuuuuuuuuuuuura

OOC: I was waiting for Perp to reply

IC: Varan

Varan turned his back on the Matoran, cloak swept in the wind. He started to walk off, motioning just slightly to Arcturia for her to follow.

IC

The hooded figure had not noticed Cyrix, and so continued his careful tailing of Aelied and Zueya. He stopped when he reached the corner of the alley where the latter was now standing guard: the corner where he now stood was shrouded in enough shadow to keep him hidden, but the moment he stepped out she would see him.

So he took another route. Much as Cyrix had done, he deftly scaled a nearby building and cut across the rooftops until he was ahead of the other Toa's projected path.

Soon, he was crouched on the edge of a tall warehouse's roof and looking carefully down into the alley below, where the Le- and Bo-Toa conversed. Eyes narrowed beneath the hood; the two men's lips were moving, but not the slightest sound was audible. Then came a sound he knew well: soft as it was thanks to Cyrix's control, it was the sound of displaced air returning to its preferred pressure as a vacuum collapsed.

They spoke again, and again it was inaudible. The Le-Toa must have restored his vacuum. The figure on the rooftop watched them like a hawk.

OOC: D'oh, missed this. Well now I feel silly.

IC: Aelied smiled. "I saw an abandoned two-story building suitable to establish a business, near the crevasse. It works with our cover, and you can use it as a safehouse for further investigations into the city."

Cyrix controlled his breathing. Not long. "Sounds good. You going to head there now?"

The elder Bo-Toa nodded. "We are. I believe there is a rooftop hatch you can use. Good luck."

"Thanks. Good luck to-" Cyrix stopped as he looked up, seeing the shadowy figure at the corner of the building he was going to scale. He dropped the vacuum, not bothering to avoid the clap as the air pressure normalized, and swiftly activated his Volitak.

Aelied followed his team member's gaze, seeing the figure on the rooftop. With a soft sound, he used his Kualsi to reach the roof. "Good evening," he stated as he grasped his Greenstaff in both hands. "Is this something I should be expecting in this Koro, or is tonight an exception?"

Zueya turned when she heard the clap, not catching a glimpse of Cyrix. She did see her mentor disappear from sight though, and then heard his voice from the rooftops. She was pretty sure this was the thing a bodyguard would be involved in. She looked around, looking for a quick way up onto the roof.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Marauder

"Huh, what?"

Marauder had been dosing a moment ago, but now yanked his head from his chest at the sound of his name. He did  it just in time, too -  something ugly was charging straight at him.

"MATA NUI!!"

Jumping straight out of his chair, he did a somersault, his lanky arms flailing around his body before he finally landed again - on his head.

"OOF!" he said. He pushed himself up and rubbed his skull.

"What the karz was that?!" he roared angrily, turning to see his attacker. Surprise, surprise - it was Crab.

"Oh, wow, I see how it is - you rap with someone, and then they decide to turn on you. What a jack... rabbit." 

He shook his head. "Do you really wanna do this again, 'Crab'?"

IC: Marauder and Transient

Marauder would've taken him right then and there - but for some reason, he was feeling intelligent at the moment. So instead, he turned to the Toa that had been sitting next to him before Crab had charged.

The Toa was brushing himself off - he, too, had avoided the blow just narrowly. As he was gathering his weapons from the ground, a nasty grimace had crossed his Kanohi.

"You there, sir!" Marauder said, pointing towards the Toa. "Aren't you going too do something?"

Transient adjusted his cloak and sneered. "Sure as karz I will."

He pointed at Crab. "Stand down, recruit, before I force you to. Both of you, return to your seats until the order is given to fight."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"Well, just a word or warnin', then. Watch your back out there." he nodded at Kain to open up the cable car's doors. "Pay the toll and you're free ta cross." 

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost Arena.

I glower at the two prisoners. "Just a reminder: the combat trial is to demonstrate your fighting skills, not try to kill each other." 

NPC: Kain (Obsidian Outpost)

"Toll's goin' up by the minute, mate."

IC: Scholar and Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

After a quiet moment together- during which both were oblivious to Crab and Marauder beginning to try to kill and/or eat each other- the two Toa stood up. "Zero," Ayar began. "If Scholar is to go on the Ga-Koro mission, I'll need to finish healing his spine. Do we have permission to go inside in order to do so?"

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro Streets)

I begin walking to the vulgarly named "T.O.Y.S. Store", Mortem and Xaru'Ka trailing behind me.

VBWj75sh.png

"Which question?" 

OOC: D'oh, missed this. Well now I feel silly.

IC: Aelied smiled. "I saw an abandoned two-story building suitable to establish a business, near the crevasse. It works with our cover, and you can use it as a safehouse for further investigations into the city."

Cyrix controlled his breathing. Not long. "Sounds good. You going to head there now?"

The elder Bo-Toa nodded. "We are. I believe there is a rooftop hatch you can use. Good luck."

"Thanks. Good luck to-" Cyrix stopped as he looked up, seeing the shadowy figure at the corner of the building he was going to scale. He dropped the vacuum, not bothering to avoid the clap as the air pressure normalized, and swiftly activated his Volitak.

Aelied followed his team member's gaze, seeing the figure on the rooftop. With a soft sound, he used his Kualsi to reach the roof. "Good evening," he stated as he grasped his Greenstaff in both hands. "Is this something I should be expecting in this Koro, or is tonight an exception?"

Zueya turned when she heard the clap, not catching a glimpse of Cyrix. She did see her mentor disappear from sight though, and then heard his voice from the rooftops. She was pretty sure this was the thing a bodyguard would be involved in. She looked around, looking for a quick way up onto the roof.

IC

The shadowy figure rose out of his crouch to stand eye-to-eye with Aelied.

He was of middling height and slim build, but few other features were discernible thanks to the long hooded coat he wore. It was tightly cut, hugging the eavesdropper's lean figure while presenting little to no hindrance to movement. The black fabric reached past his knees, where the natural armour of the being's feet could be seen: the colour green was just recognisable in the pale moonlight.

More black cloth masked his nose and mouth, and the hood's shadows shrouded all features above them save for the yellowish glow of his eyes.

"In a word," came the reply, "yes."

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"The name's Draygon," he grunted, "and I aint one of the guards; I'm the one in charge of 'em." 

"Nah mate, I just happened to be the first one to see ya." 

IC (Kohra):

A bemused grin crossed the Vortixx' face. Some part of Vezok seemed to have clenched up, and it definitely wasn't his fists anymore. Meanwhile Hakann was playing twenty questions with one of many new faces, letting his supposed superior intellect hang out while relying on his entourage to keep an eye on everything. The subtle change of stance had not gone unnoticed by the vortixx agent. Most of her skills relied on subtlety after all. But the fact that the Piraka apparently took her obvious question as a serious attempt to elicit information on their defenses from them spoke volumes in itself.

Rahi, the lot of them. Mauling each other in fighting pits over who has the most power while those holding it watch from the sides.

She glanced from Vezok to the Rahkshi, then to Hakann and finally back to the blue Skakdi. 

"Looks like those additions included more than just new furniture. Looks like you managed to get them housebroken, too."

-----------

IC (Agni):

Utu wanting to do his own thing did not really surprise me...from what I knew about the brawny Toa, it had been a long time since he last had any free will. Standing next to Valria I leaned one head slightly to the side in curiosity, waiting for the reply to Merror's question.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Zueya spotted a ledge she could use to climb up halfway up the building. Taking a short running start, she leaped onto the wall, running up it until she used up her momentum, and grabbing hold of the ledge. She quickly climbed it, vaulting  up to the roof's edge. As she clambered up, she had to mentally stop herself from stopping to pose like she had leaped off a high bar. The young Vo-Toa saw that Aelied had not yet taken action, so she didn't approach further, and only held her staff behind her.

Cyrix was mentally cursing himself for not spotting the follower earlier. The Le-Toa saw Aelied quick-travel up to the cloaked follower. His master's words were lost in the night wind; he had to get up there. He grabbed his grappel and sprung the climbing blades. As quickly as he could, he scaled the warehouse to reach the top.

Aelied's fingers adjusted on his staff, before he let go with one hand, and planted one end into the snowy roof. The lack of hostile action was... different, to say the least. He hadn't seen many being bundled up as much as this one. The elder toa smiled, his hand raising up to lightly warn Zueya and Cyrix to stop. "Well, it seems our situation is unavoidable then. I'll tell you, though, it's very cold up here. Would you care to join us inside? My bodyguard and I were about to find a nice abandoned storefront to set up in. I'm telling you, having the freedom to practice my herbalism is certainly a new experience here on Mata Nui." Aelied cringed internally at his heavyhanded doublespeak, but felt it would do the job for now.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

"Why're you askin'?" he narrowed his eyes at the Ko-Toa, "you lookin' for employment?" 

"Well then...." he nodded for Kain to close up the cable car. "...I'm with a group called The Outsiders. Wouldn't expect you to have heard of us. We're only really just gettin' started."