BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Kotak:

He shrugged, "No matter."

He looked to the strange and vaguely Skakdi like creature with piercing blue eyes. His akaku adjusted and examined him, his gaze dissecting his soon to be opponent almost literally.

Large muscle mass, even for a Skakdi. Strange, chitinous natural armor, and what looked like a manas claw.

Unknown possible vision powers.

He frowned. He would have to keep that claw away. His grip tightened slightly on the Rahkshi staff.

He hoped it would hold up against claws like that.

"Where do we begin?"

• Upvote 1

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"The arena," he gestured to the wide, clear area in the middle of the outpost. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: After having been unconscious for Great Spirit knows how long, the Toa finally woke up. He had been somewhere on Mount Ihu, but he finally could descend from the icy mountain, now heading towards Ko-Koro.

Now, he stands before the walls of Ko-Koro, waiting for access into his former home.

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC: Tjuran did not recognize this place to be his home. He looked around and asked: "...What has happened to my home?" He could only remember the invasion of the Rakshi and... and...? Is Makuta gone...? He could not tell what had happened to his memories.

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

The tip of my activated sword comes to rest on the back of this Toa's neck, ready to slice through it in an instant. "You got past the guards." My impact vision begins powering up. "Move and a blade goes through your neck."

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

"I thought I was the pacifist here," Ayar says mock-indignantly. "And I'd like to be able to join the organisation before evening, boys, so if you'd get on with it that'd be nice- I'm not getting any younger here," she continues.

OOC: That Toa in Khil'rayu's post would be Tjuran. :D Welcome to the BZPRPG and Ko-Koro, hive of villainy and general scumbags!

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC Kotak:

His eyes narrowed, and his voice became as cold as the winds of Mt. Ihu.

"Do not compare me to that weak fool."

Kopaka had died, as part if a team, down in Mangaia. Kotak had gone alone, and survived.

His cloak ruffled as he hopped over the railing and into the arena.

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Veteran.

"Get on with it, then." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tjuran kept his calm, not even slightly moving his neck and said: "Who are you, and why do you do this? Shouldn't we all be fighting the Rakhshi?" Tjuran could only wait, believing that starting a scene would trigger... something, anything bad, really. This was not the time to start a fight.

IC: Xaru'Ka

Xaru'Ka's gun was up in a second, against the new Toa's head. She could fire a thorny spike through his head at any moment. "You're new here, so I'm gonna give you a quick recap before I kill you. Ko-Koro has fallen to the Legacy (AKA Makuta worshippers.). All of you Mata Nui worshipping scum have left, or were killed, by us. So, in conclusion, get ready to die."

IC: Crab

Crab charged at Kotak, his claw raised to slam into him.

Edited by Sharkydane
  • Upvote 1

IC: Tjuran had finally learned the truth, but surprisingly didn't even get surprised. "My only -and only- duty is to protect Ko-Koro. If you are in charge, so be it. I never had any relation to either Mata Nui or Makuta, only reason why Makuta was my enemy is because his Rakshi army threatened my home."

Tjuran paused for a while and said: "As long as the citizens can live, it is enough."

It was almost as if Tjuran didn't really care about who rules, even though he is a Toa. "So, tell me, what shall I do?"

Edited by Tokuban

IC Kotak:

So it began. The icy warrior dashed left away from the charge, swinging the flat of the bladed staff in a wide arc at Crab's head.

The creature had done him no wrong beyond comparing him to.... Him. And although annoying, the similarities were not invalid.

He did not aim to kill him.

IC Kotak:

His blade wavered.

He could easily end him. Cut his throat, or stab his heart, or impale him with ice.

Killing him would be easy.

So very easy.

He raised the blade from his throat.

Uttered a single word.

"No."

He turned away, with a whoosh of his cloak, looking to the Skakdi called Veteran.

"It is over."

IC: Now Tjuran knew enough. Before entering the Koro, he had scanned the area wirh his X-Ray vision, and knew the cable cart was still in place.

He smacked both of the guards with his shield, at a massive speed with the help of his jets and strength, using the familiar ice to his advantage, followed by dropping the shield and using the jets as a motor, he went at full speed to slide the cable down to Ta-Koro.

This is what Tjuran had trained for so long, planning an escape plan outside the Koro in worst-case scenario.

But there was a flaw: his back completely exposed to any ranged attacks. Just in case Tjuran crouched down and took a tight grip on his "snowboard".

OOC: Hi Tokuban, welcome to the BZPRPG :D A few things about your last post: Firstly, saying that your character actually hit another character (in this case the guards) is an Autohit, which is against the rules. This is because you need to give the other player a chance write their character's reaction, not write the reaction for them.

Secondly, Makuta Miras's character, Khil'rayu, and SharkeyDane's character, Xaru'ka, would likely not let Tjuran escape so easily, so you also need to give them time to react, instead of travelling quite a distance without giving any other characters a chance.

Finally, the cable car station isn't actually in Ko-Koro itself, but instead in Obsidian Outpost, some way from the koro. It needs a toll to get across, and is incidentally inhabited by mercenaries. :P I hope this helps :) 

IC: Mortem - Ko-Koro

I continue, my long strides covering Ko-Koro's permafrost ground quickly.

Edited by 000

Kathok

OOC: Indeed, to clarify some things from my side:

1. I autohit only because of the advantages that Tjuran had, as explained. One that wasn't mentioned in that post is the fact that both of the guards were literally "blade-to-neck" distance, giving Tjuran (who is a pure warrior except his blaster is a range weapon) even greater of an advantage. What I also basically couldn't add is that of course they could block/dodge it, the meaning was simply to "start the action" :)

2. As said, his back is completely exploited (and his front too I guess) so indeed, he most likely isn't getting out unharmed. This is gonna hurt.... And I don't know if I gave the wrong impression, he is on the way to the cable, not on the cable already.

3. Well, that's my memory for you. I guess he is going through even more trouble...

Hope that clarified things, I will try to be more detailed on my future posts :)

Edit: oh, and, why I didn't write it so detailed this time is because I got eyedrops today, so I can barely see what I am typing, so I tried to make it as short as possible (this I made carefully so there wouldn't be confusion between players, which is very bad in RP.)

Edited by Tokuban

OOC:

1. I autohit only because of the advantages that Tjuran had, as explained. One that wasn't mentioned in that post is the fact that both of the guards were literally "blade-to-neck" distance, giving Tjuran (who is a pure warrior except his blaster is a range weapon) even greater of an advantage. What I also basically couldn't add is that of course they could block/dodge it, the meaning was simply to "start the action" :)

Except the thing is, you should never autohit, and even if you do, it should only be something small- this is a full-blown escape. TL;DR, no you can't autohit, no matter what advantages your character might have. A better way to do that would be to say something like "He made to bash the guards with his shield. Thanks to his enhanced strength, they wouldn't have much time to dodge." That way, you're telling us what Tjuran's doing, and you're telling us how quickly he's doing it and if it's realistic or not to dodge, without it being an autohit. :)

2. As said, his back is completely exploited (and his front too I guess) so indeed, he most likely isn't getting out unharmed. This is gonna hurt.... And I don't know if I gave the wrong impression, he is on the way to the cable, not on the cable already.

So? He's snowboarding through a city full of evil people, and then he's going most of the way across the Wahi. That's too far to be going in one post.

he is on the way to the cable, not on the cable already.

Obsidian Outpost is on the other side of the Wahi; Ihu is between it and Ko-Koro, so he can't have found it using his Akaku.

One last thing: 

his blaster is a range weapon

He has a blaster? Blasters are foreign tech, which Toa aren't allowed to have. If you mean a Patero Launcher though, that's fine. :) Sorry if this post sounded a bit scathing, but I'm only trying to help. :D

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

I keep my blade steady.

VBWj75sh.png