BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - Ko-Koro (Sanctum Steps)

"Well, if it's... not too much to... ask," Dravennica said, looking over towards her captive as she did so. "Do you think that... you two can take us... to a healer... soon? As much as I'd... like to remind myself of... my mistakes, this is... taking it just a little... too far, don't you... think...?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dayeth.

"We got any healers around here?" she called out, not sure where to start looking. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

Ayar sighed as the Skakdi dashed past her along the corridor. "You aren't getting off that easily, person," she muttered, creating a thick wall of steel in front of Crab. With any luck, the crustacean wouldn't have time to run around the barricade and would instead run straight into it, which would hopefully be enough to knock the suicidal maniac unconscious. If he just flattened the sheet, well, that was a different story entirely.

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

"Your legs were functional, were they not?" I snap.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Crab

In a last minute reaction, Crab raised his claw to protect his face from the wall of steel. He fell over, not being knocked out again however. He soon began to sob uncontrollably, shouting things like "WHY?!" and "I JUST WANT TO DIE!".

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

"Come on," the medic said kindly, reabsorbing the metal and propping Crab up against the wall. "What might I- or any of us- be able to do in order to convince you to stay alive, sir?" Ayar continued, placing particular emphasis on sir- it never hurt to hammer one's point that a suicidal Skakdi was indeed a person.

VBWj75sh.png

IC (Agni):

I kept quiet as I walked behind Utu and Cael. It wasn't the first time I had accompanied somebody passing from this world. But usually it involved the guard holding a ceremony and the added fact of the passing person actually being deceased prior to said ceremony. I heard the words the large Toa spoke, but in my mind, choosing death over a chance to do some good was a fourth one wasted by default. But his mind was made up and duty would determine my actions. Besides, Utu had a point.

And on the off chance Cael doesn't manage to get it across to Dor and Jos when we find them again, I'll gladly elaborate.

-----

(The Traveler):

Good, she was up. And she was all there, mentally. And she had pointed out the perpetrator of the torture. That made it really easy to prioritize who got treatment and who was on the waiting lest in terms of herbal painkillers. But the dark Toa kept those thoughts to himself, instead answering Dayeth's question: "Wasn't there a hospital here? If we find the needed supplies, I can do more than numb the pain - Unless Ko-Koro's hospitals have the same expiration period as Ta's."

It was true, he could do more. Maybe he wasn't a healer, but the universe at large didn't give much of a Karzhani about who or what you were when push came to shove and he had been in some dark places before. He could help Dravennica. In a way, it was lucky that the other Toa had seemingly tried to prolong the torture session as much as possible - it meant not going for the absolutely lethal injuries right from the start. 

-----

(Kohra)

The Vortixx still sat, listening to the silence in Sanctum drag on. 

"Your thoughts?" she asked the assembled Nightfall again.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Arcturia

IC:

I nod once, curtly. This one does not waste time with idle chatter; I can respect that. After my time spent with the rantings of Doseki and Fulmen, the silence of another being is greatly comforting.

I trudge alongside the other Toa for some time, wind whipping across my body.

Finally, though, the cold becomes unbearable, and I raise one hand. I click my fingers, drawing a spark from the friction, and allow my elemental power to flow into it, feeding it into a small, fruit-sized ball of fire in my palm.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Veteran.

"What all of this shoutin' about?" the skakdi scowled, following the noise to the medbay. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arcturia

She could just barely feel the warmth of the fire in the Toa's hand through the cutting wind of Ko-Wahi.

Though the prospect of yet another stranger using her power to potentially harm her, she silently welcomed the warmth, as feeble as it was, unconsciously moving towards the Ta-Toa a step or two.

IC: Cyrix shifted. He fired his crossbow without a bolt, testing the draw. "Playing? What do you mean? These two entered the city with disguises and under aliases. I infiltrated separately. We are in the process of setting up a front that I can use as a safehouse for reconnaissance excursions. What exactly is your problem with us?"

Aelied stayed silent, letting Cyrix speak.

IC (Korero)

"Your friend downstairs: she's supposed to be the old man's bodyguard, yes? Hardened mercenary, tough as nails?"

The Toa Maru passed a hand over his face, shaking his head.

"Her little emotional moment over that poster in the square was painfully obvious. You're very lucky it was only me and not one of Echelon's men that noticed it, or she'd have compromised not only your identities but the lives of every one of those hostages!"

Korero sighed, and seemed to soften, doing his best to quell his exasperation.

"Look, this guy with the Suletu is clearly important to her, and I understand that. I don't like the thought of my friends being in danger any more than you do. But surely you must accept that if you blow your cover, people will die."

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Aelied sighed. "You are correct, she overreacted. That Toa with the Suletu, however, is Vakua. A member of our team. The poster mentions two others are with him, who we know are Casanuva and Kalyss, two other members. It wasn't too long ago that Cyrix was in Ga-Koro, and saw them there. It was... troubling to find out that a group such as the Legacy knows of their existence."

Leaning to his feet, Cyrix slung his crossbow over his back and walked over to the corner of the room, by the roof hatch. "On top of that, there's the trouble with Skorm. You told her yet?"

Aelied shot his subordinate a look. "No, I haven't. If her reaction to Vakua's bounty was so strong, telling her about what has overcome Skorm will only pile onto the problems."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Aelied turned to Cyrix. "You were following Skorm at the time. Tell him. He may know more."

The Le-Toa nodded. "I was following Skorm outside Le-Koro. Casanuva had passed through, and Skorm was tracking him, trying to meet up with him. A while away from the Koro, there was this Le-Skakdi doing something. Skorm got all suspicious, and snuck up on him. Must have snapped a twig or something, because the Skakdi attacked him. Could dissolve into this... swarm, thing. There was a brief struggle before the Skakdi splashed Skorm with the vial of green stuff. Must have been powerful, because it immediately floored him. A little bit later he woke up, and got out of there. Probably because where the Skakdi was at, all these beetles were eating everything in sight. I followed him to Ta-Koro, and I started noticing stuff. He was a lot more cautious, used his Huna a lot. Like he was hunting something. This black gunk was leaking out his mask. He eventually made his way to Ga-Koro, still following Casanuva, who had met up with Vakua and Kalyss. Eventually he attacked them all at night. He was fought off with help from the Marines and some nearby Toa, but Skorm heavily injured one Marine during his escape. I couldn't follow him as he escaped, and made my way back to Ko-Wahi to report to Aelied."

Cyrix looked at the paltry light escaping into the room through the shutters. He remembered his frustration at not being allowed to intervene. "He was... cruel. Merciless. Evil, if there is such a thing. The big guy was never exactly a beam of sunlight, but... never like that."

Edited by Necrocybermancer

IC (Korero)

The Le-Toa nodded slowly, his expression grimly pensive.

"The Skakdi you saw was Zaktan, leader of the Piraka," he said. "At least, I've never heard of any other Skakdi dissolving into an insect swarm. As for this substance, I believe it's called 'Antidermis'. There's talk of the stuff all over Ko-Koro: they say that it's a reward for Makuta's favoured, that it changes them, gives them strange abilities. I've seen Matoran throw fireballs and Vortixx use Rahkshi powers.

"But you say it turned Skorm? You make it sound as though it wasn't just possessing him, like the infected masks used to, but changing who he was. As if this stuff wasn't troubling enough already..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Cyrix sighed. "I don't know. It was still him, but... twisted."

Aelied nodded. "Researching this Antidermis substance might be in our interests while we are here. If there is a cure..." The elder toa looked at the stairway, and thought of Zueya. "We must hold hope there is a cure."

IC Rinnoz

Dark. Damp. And one of those guards has been eating recently.

Seriously, this had to be the worst place for a headquarters ever. Where was the design? where was anything "to show this wasn't just created by a-"

Slapped for thinking aloud. Wished he could bite that hand when it came around again.

IC: Alphuga

Alphuga gets up. Confused, he has many questions. He doesn't know what to do. so he called for help

OOC: Help! Anyone here? I'm lost!

Making a new account soon. I'll still use this one sometimes tho.

IC: Alphuga traveled to Ko-Koro, without idea where he is. He heard a voice from a hut.

OOC: Hello? Is someone there? Help me! I'm lost!

Edited by Alphuga

OOC: Hi, Alphuga, welcome to the BZPRPG :D Chumpu's character was actually in Obsidian Outpost, an outpost full of mercenaries quite some distance from Mt. Ihu - there's not a chance that your character could have heard him even if he did speak, which he didn't :P If you're looking for interaction, I'd advise you go to the village of Ko-Koro. However, be warned that the koro has been invaded by Makuta's old army, so you might get randomly attacked :P

Also, you should just put your character's speech in speech marks rather than using th OOC tag (this is only for when you yourself are talking, rather than your character). :)

IC: Mortem - Ko-Koro

I begin my journey back to the Sanctum.

Kathok

IC: Alphuga did not hear any response from the village. But he did come to the great foyer. He screamed for help: -HELLO?! Anyone here? No? Yes? I'm lost!!! 

Edited by Alphuga

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"Then give it what it wants," the grizzled Ta-Skakdi replied dismissively, "it's of no use to us anyway."

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"A living being... That wants to die." He snapped. "What gives you the right to decide whether or not it's allowed to get its wish?"