BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

As Ayar flopped onto her bed, a few thoughts began running through her head. Is this the right place for me to be? I mean, obviously, I can't go running back to the Legacy and Ruhekt and all... No. But do I really belong here? She sighed. I try to be moralistic, I try to help people, and then this... Her reverie was punctuated by the sound of Skakdi roasting in a lava river. Another... I... I should...

Hesitantly, Ayar began picking up a few of her things, one by one putting them into a bag. I... I... She shook her head. No. I am staying, if only because of... Well, I hardly have to think of his name, do I? After all, I'm only talking to myself... The healer put the small Makuta-themed haematite pendant, one she usually abstained from wearing, back onto the room's small table from its place in the bag. After a slight delay, she picked it back up again, the smooth, glass-like surfaces cool against the heat of her palm. Movements growing slightly in confidence, Ayar put the necklace on, the small piece of jewellery coming to rest close to her neck. I can... try, at least. I'll get used to this. A final shake of her head, and the Fe-Toa grabbed a black cloak and was out, back down the corridor towards the arena, folds of ebony material cascading over her slender shoulders.

OOC: Yay 150th page!

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Veteran.

"What's goin' on in here?" the skakdi yawned tiredly as he re-entered the room. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Yup. Welcome aboard," he replied with a smirk, "Normally the boss comes up with fancy nicknames for everyone, but I dunno where she is right now, so I guess you can come up with one of your own." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Luta - academy 

*Ah hello, is anyone there?*

*Why is this place so quiet?* 

OOC: There aren't any active characters at the academy-hospital complex right now, but that doesn't mean nobody's there: there will be NPCs there, and possibly some inactive player-characters too, but unless you PM someone who you know plays one of those characters, you're unlikely to get interaction with them.

If you want interaction for your character, you should seek out character who are currently being posted as. A good place to go in Ko-Wahi would be Obsidian Outpost, which is the name given to the cable-car outpost at the North March. It's currently run by a group of mercenaries.

If you want to interact with a character but you don't know exactly where that character is located, I suggest you send the relevant player a PM to ask where their character is and whether they'd be happy to interact with yours.

I hope that helps. :)

IC (Korero)

"All right," said Korero, and he laid a hand on the shoulder of each of his two passengers. "Be warned, this can be quite disorientating at first. Try to relax."

The Toa Maru of Air closed his eyes, breathed in deeply and focused his mind on a mental picture of Ga-Koro: a small and secluded garden near the abode of his Toa-Sister Leah, full of the bright orange of harakeke and the golden-yellow of lilies, walled by the tall canes and thin leaves of bamboo plants that swayed gently in the sea breeze.

He focused also on the two Toa, on the mass of their bodies and the clothes they wore and the items they carried, and how it must all be brought with him when he Jumped.

Once all of these thoughts and images had been poured into the Hiko, and he felt the Kanohi's readiness in his mind (a buzzing, almost as though the mask was excited to Jump), his eyes snapped back open. A heartbeat later, a bright white light seemed to swallow up the shop around them, accompanied by a sensation of movement in their stomach as though they were falling in every direction at once.

And they were gone.

OOC: Korero to Ga-Wahi, with Aelied and Zueya.

• Upvote 2

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC

The dark man approached the Citadel, then turned down a side street some ways before the gates. The buildings crowded around him, built of cold stone and colder ice. Shuttered windows kept out eyes both curious and malicious, barricaded against the predators that stalked the snowy streets.

Not that there were many left. Most of the Matoran had fled during the battle, or been evacuated shortly after Echelon's takeover. The few that remained had been taken as hostages, leaving houses empty, free for the taking. Now the village was populated with whatever scum the other Koros had scraped out. The new Xa-Koro.

This street was a dead end: the walls of four houses forced its conclusion. The dark man opened the door of one these huts without knocking and strode into the darkness.

IC: Chivinix

The large insectoid that had come to be known as Chivinix walked the snowy paths of the frozen village. So far he had been unsuccessful in finding any establishment worth his time in this dark creator forsaken village. Though at least the occupants kept things interesting, with their suspicious gazes and various walk-by threats. Truly the warmest of welcomes.

Oh what is this now?

Chivinix had come upon what appeared to be a rather large complex, filled with various roundish huts and whatnot. Judging from the various abandoned stands and wares this had appeared to be some kind of market, though it's usual shopkeepers and merchants long gone by now. He picked up a small bowl, filled with some long-frozen liquid.

"Such a waste..." he uttered as he let the bowl fall to the ground, shattering into various little broken pieces of the past.

OOC: Chivinix still open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Interestin' choice." 

IC: Isaer

Isaer had been tracking that mutant's whereabouts for days, but he seemed to have just...disappeared. All traces, just gone. It seemed evident that he either was lost in the snowstorm, or....someone found him. The latter seemed unbelievable to him, since that idiot was Crab. How the ###### would he convince ANYONE to help him. Isaer remained standing in the snow, looking around the area.

OOC: Isaer open for interaction

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Arcturia

She nodded curtly, spending a few moments more inspecting the pendant before tucking it away once again.

She continued the climb.

IC: Vyartha - Mount Ihu

"I've heard good things about Ko-Koro," I say, expression kept carefully neutral. "Worth a visit, would you say?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Works for me." 

IC:

The small Matoran found himself falling, falling... How the Karz did he get here, anyway?

Some alternate dimension, where he would fall forever as a part of some cruel torture? or just top increase his fear of hitting the-

Leaping back in fright as he jumped out of the face-first position in the snow, Iok rolled across the road and slammed into a building. Inside he could hear several loud cursings and a slam.

"Where am I?"

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC - Karnakie:

"I am in agreement with Eisen," I said, almost disinterestedly. It wasn't my intention to sound so, but that was the actuality of what would occur; my thoughts were elsewhere, as I still explored, mentally, the possibilities of my newfound power. Astral projection could prove useful for scouting and other actions, and given enough practice, I know I can commune with others around me...

Or break them down and bend them to my will.

"Greed is a powerful tool, and one we can - and should - use to our advantage. With discretion, of course."

IC - Praggos:

Feeling Utu leaning against me, and barely hearing what he said over the wind around us, I turned, the person on the other side of Utu following suit. We didn't have much further to go - and Utu ditn' have much more energy to spend. Almost finished.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Isaer

Rumour had it that the mercenaries who ran the cable car were somewhere around here. These would be the main suspects that found Crab. He loaded his Patero launcher, and began to approach the Outpost.

OOC: Isaer open for interaction

"I thought violence wasn't your thing?" 

"Well she's our first healer, so I dunno." 

IC: Ayar (Obsidian)

"I'm guessing you aren't just going to let me in without proving my worth, so you'll have to think of a trial. Also," she cocked her head towards the knocking coming from the courtyard. "One of you might want to get that."

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

"We'll think of somethin' eventually," he said, not sounding as confident as he wanted to, "Anyway, I got stuff ta do." 

IC:

"I bet you would like to know," I said impassively, working to keep my face calmer than I felt on the inside. Had he mentioned Le-Wahi to goad me? The last time I'd fought alongside the team, if their reactions to me at the temple had been any indication, had gone anything but smoothly; Utu in particular seemed in shambles, but considering Dorian had shot him, dropped him, and torn out an Akrainid's heart with each hand before his prone body, I could forgive the big guy for being a bit woozy on the details. It was the smaller reactions...Dorian, Tuara...Cael... that made me think something had gone wrong while I'd been away. While I'd been...

"I guess it was too much to hope that I'd sneak through the Drifts unnoticed. It doesn't surprise me, but I saw how busy you were. Aren't there some cute forest animals you should be smothering somewhere?" 

Wow...had I really just said that? I guess there was a little bit of Dorian somewhere after all.

-Tyler

IC (Echelon)

Echelon smiled coldly.

"How amusing. Your sort have always liked to laugh at the darkness: it's how you try to hide your fear and anger. I can see through you, Joske. It's unsettling, isn't it, just how much I have managed to accomplish? You thought that with Makuta gone, everything would be sunshine and roses and your people could flourish without fear. I have only just begun to show you all how wrong you were."

He stepped towards Joske, spreading his arms in a theatrical show of vulnerability.

"But this is your chance! Your chance to do what your friend Merror never could: strike me down, and cut off the head of my little insurgency. Your chance to play hero once again. No allies to shield me this time, and no escape route. The same is true of you. It is my chance as well.

"Do you think you can win?"

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 7

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png