BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "It's good tea." Kellin vouched, propping his injured ankle up upon his other knee. "You oughta try it. Get the smoke taste off those lips for a change." he continued with a sly smirk.

Had he firsthand knowledge of it being there? Of course not.

Was he going to poke the hornet's nest with his pickaxe?

This is Kellin we're talking about here.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu had left Ga-koro the first instance he got. Afterall he had not survived this long without learning when not to stay in a location. With rhea having her ship made in ga-koro she was more than likely to arrive there herself eventually, to oversee the final steps of the production. 

He looked down at his wrist watch, noting the time. It had been sometime since he was last in Ko-koro, infact it was when he received that useless ring and this gold watch. But now he was here with a very different reason, he was here to prepare. He knew Rhea Heartsflame would be after him, especially after he double-crossed her. Normally it was not in his nature, but allowing a criminal such as surina to remain alive was not something he could allow either. And so he did what he had to, and now he made an enemy. 

He walked towards one of Ko-koro's local inn's, with Kive-phu the lava hawk, firmly perched on his right shoulder. With a simple dismissal she flew towards the rafters of the inn, and took up position. It was then that he fully recognized this location, It was where he first met surina. She had hired him to protect her and some turaga, which little did he know were wanted criminals. Eventually he met Viima within this place as well, so many people met in such little time. Though that was the past, and now was the present. As he made his way towards the bar, he sat down slowly and placed 10 widgets on the counter

"Whatever is your strongest."

The barkeep merely nodded as he brought the drink to tivanu. Now he turned with his back to the bar, and observed those within the bar, looking for something.

OOC: Tivanu is open for interaction

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Veneras

Deep beneath the surface, far out of the icy winds cold reach, where the suns gaze has never set an ancient shrine lay hidden. Veneras knelt in the heart of Mt Ihu. The secret temple was cold. Cold and dark. Only the runes that covered his body illuminated the walls with his faint blue glow. The glow of the ancient writings he was chosen to protect. The light of his duty. The shadows on the wall danced triumphantly as his body trembled with burdened breath. Veneras felt his heart as it weighed heavily in him. He knelt in veneration, also with regret.

His eyes were closed. They had been for days. He himself didn't even know how long he had been in solitude. In his hand he clutched tightly on to a marker of his pain. Too tightly for any to tell what he held so dearly; that is, if there was anyone there to see. But how could there be? He was alone.

Across walls of the temple streaked veins of ice. With Ko Toa, ice is may seem to reflect an aloof indignance, but truly it is the most emotional elemental display; arguably more than even fire. The ice seemed to stretched in every direction, lacing everything in sight. They all pointed back to the center of the temple, they pointed to their origin. They pointed to Veneras. He knelt at the center of his emotional outburst, in the cold blue light of the temple below the mountain.

This cave had many memories for Veneras. This is where he was bestowed the title of Toa. This is where he came when he had nowhere else to go. This is where he ran when all he loved was ripped away. He had frozen his heart to slow the pain, but it was thawing now. He thought if he just came back he could freeze it again, but his pain was too strong now. Every bit of cold that overpowered the room was a forgotten memory. Every streak of ice came from a suppressed tear, now too relentless to be controlled. The room screamed out against his weakness. Without Sophia he was incomplete. Impotent.

Inadequate.

Yes, he was inadequate above all else.

Inadequate to enjoy himself.

Inadequate to love.

He was weak.

Inadequate to be strong.

To weak to save her.

Weak. He was so weak. And now his own element taunted him in its own strength, a strength that far surpassed the strength of his heart.

He trembled in the blue glow. The ice cracked and bowed with his every breath.

He bowed, humbled by his weakness. This is where he had come to grow stronger, but he trembled only more reminded of his weakness.

So he prayed, with eyes ever closed. He prayed desperately, weeping in cold blue glow of his guarded Law. The light of his markings only bright enough to shimmer in the wicked veins of ice that covered the temple walls like a jail cell.

He was truly alone.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC:

Ko-Wahi was cold. Very cold. 

It also was very unpleasant to be injured in; your blood started to freeze on your armor, and somehow, that just looked disturbing when you saw it. That line of thought was very far from useful, but it was something for the being to do while he walked. Normally he'd have just teleported there, even though it'd have taken a few jumps, but he was quite disappointed to discover that the thump on the head that his previous opponent had oh-so-generously given him had rendered his Kanohi difficult to use. He'd managed a few jumps, cut down on how far he needed to walk, but after that he was on foot.

Rather inconvenient, but he wasn't concerned. He hadn't lost much blood yet. Not nearly as bad as the time a Mark Bearer punched him in the kidney. 

Seeing the hospital looming before him, he pushed open the doors, noting with distinct satisfaction that whoever had built them had left just enough clearance for him to pass through without stooping at all. As the being entered, shaking off snow that had accumulated on him, he noted, without any particular surprise, that he had attracted a few gazes. With his unusual stature, it tended to happen. Not all of them seemed surprised, though, he had been in the village for over a year, after all. He thought he might have helped the receptionist once, during the Rahkshi attack.

Now that had been a good brawl.

Nevertheless, he was getting distracted from his purpose. He was pretty sure his head was getting fuzzier, and now that he was somewhere warm, he was slightly more aware that he was still bleeding reasonably steadily. Bother.

"If it isn't too much trouble," The being rumbled dryly, a slight chuckle reverberating through his chest. "I could use some medical aid."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hold on a second!

He knew that rumble.

He knew that rumble.

"Ooooh snap!" he exclaimed, turning eagerly to look like a kid on naming day.

There he was, in all his mountainous glory. A bit rough around the edges, but that just was him. You never saw the big guy without some sort of roughed-uppage.

A man after Kellin's own heart.

"Krayz!" he called with a jocular wave, beckoning him over. "Fancy meetin' you here!" he laughed, sitting back down after his ankle reminded him that it was jacked up now please get off.

"What'd you do this time, man? How many were there?"
--------------------------------------------

And there it was.

Having been patiently waiting outside, Cancer naturally chittered a good-natured greeting to the massive warrior as he staggered in. 

A calm precursor, as it were, to what awaited him inside.

If Ussal lungs could manage a sigh, he would right about now. Crazy guy was probably bouncing off the walls right now.

Edited by Snoop Razz

helo frens

IC:

"Tea would be good." The Titan answered, head turning to momentarily regard the Toa that had asked. At least, regard as well as he could; he wasn't quite in focus, no matter how much he squinted. Bother. Upon hearing a second voice, his head turned once more, though this time he looked down as well. Matoran weren't exactly tall, and Kellin was no exception, but he was barely waist high. Made him hard to keep track of sometimes. 

"Kellin." He greeted, lumbering over towards the Matoran. Now, normally he didn't lumber; such movements would be stereotypical. However, he was a bit off balance for the moment. Shame he'd already punched that Karzahni-forsaken Toa. The Titan elected to sit down on the bench next to Kellin, ignoring the ominous groan of the wood under his weight.

"Couple of people. Toa, Skakdi, think I saw a Lesterin. Karz of a brawl. Toa hit my head. I got stabbed somewhere. Not sure where." A pause. "Rather fun, all things considered. Eyesight's a little fuzzy, though, that's kind of annoying."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Dear boy," came the smoky drawl, blowing carcinogen and barely disguised relief from her lungs and out her lips, "the next time you want to lodge complaint about your eyesight...don't."

Riaril smiled faintly.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Ha! Sounds like fun, man. Invite me for the next one." Kellin said, nudging Krayzikk in the ribs good-naturedly.

Dear boy?

Dear boy?

Oh this is going to be the best thing.

Kellin turned to Krayzikk, eyes saucers, and then pointed very slowly to his favorite MD to bug.

"Somethin' you've been meanin' to tell me, big dog?" he asked.

The grin was did not show any signs of stopping.

My mouth hurts please help

"Eh?" he prodded, both vocally and physically. "Eeeeeeh?"

Edited by Snoop Razz
  • Upvote 3

helo frens

IC:

"..."

"..."

I really did get hit on the head. The Titan decided, taking the cup of tea (Which was rather small in his hands), and taking a long, unhurried sip from it. Nice and warm, especially after the fridgid air outside. That done, his head pivoted to look at Kellin, then the ghost- Eyepatch? That was new. Subconscious was getting creative. And ironic.

"Kellin, why are you pointing at my hallucination?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: What

"Cuz"

"Cuz she's there?"

HOLD THOSE CHEEKS STEADY BOYS

DON'T BREAK COMPOSURE

"Eeeeeeeeeeeh?" he asked one more time, accompanying it with a pointed jab with the elbow roughly to his liver.

Even Krayz would feel that.

helo frens

IC:

A pause, as the Titan leaned towards the doctor, eyes squinting in an attempt to bring some degree of focus to his vision. ... It met with limited success. He could make out some details, and the cigarette was as clear as ever. For all her defiance of reality, the doctor really did seem to be there.

"... You know those will kill you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Maybe if you did more smoking and less brawling, you wouldn't spend all your time in hospitals, big guy." Riaril's brow furrowed to look at him and she took a heavy, disdainful puff on her cigarette. The Titan's hand quivered when he made to point, and his steps were hazy under the weight of his concussion. She wrapped an arm around his neck as best she could; her hand found his and curled up in his palm.

"One word, and I'll kill you, Kellin."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You're supposed to be dead." The Titan noted, quite helpfully, as he used his remaining fine motor control to hug the Ga-Toa with his free arm. The limb shook slightly, but the movement was basic enough to be possible. Krayzikk's eyes, once again, tried to refocus. As before, they distinctly failed; but Riaril was close enough to be mostly visible now.

"Six feet under in Ga-Wahi. What's up with that?"

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Another jab to the liver. The smile was confirmed to be stuck.

"Yeah, buddy. Lie down."

----------------------

A crustaceous tap on the window.

Pick your battles, man.

----------------------

"No, I'm alright." the miner said, locking eyes with Krayzikk darkly.

Oi mate you wanna smack on the freakin' gob i'll go right now buddyboy

"I'll have you know Ria and I are practically best friends."

"Right Doc?"

"Right?"

helo frens

IC:

"Ooohhh," The Titan winced, though the expression didn't quite look right. It promptly shifted to a glare downwards at Kellin, upon being jabbed once again. "Kellin, I swear, next time I'll jab you. And that'll hurt more."

"Seriously, I'm fine! No need to lie back. World'll probably shape up soon. And I'll probably stop bleeding."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I am a doctor, trained and tried in pressure cooker situations far beyond anything you can imagine. You were born with muscles that are fun to touch. I know when you need to lie back. Lie back."

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"..."

"Yep, you're most certainly alive and well." The Titan rumbled in amusement, shaking his head. At least, he started to, only to realize that it was causing him to be quite decidedly dizzy. As a result, Krayzikk complied with the instruction without much further complaint, laying back on the cot. Now he really just wished the world would stop spinning. 

Despite his discomfort, he took the time to jab Kellin sharply in the side.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Sorry, I'm not interested in the good news about our Lord and Saviour right now," Ria said, only half listening. "Trying to save this dumb lug from further brain damage."

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ow OW that was like my whole ribcage you freakin' dick

Kellin flicked Krayzikk on the earlobe.

"Yeah, I'll wait my turn. You go first, big guy. Sounds like the TLC's been a long time coming anyway."

A rap on his skull came from the other side and his eyes watered, less from the pain and more from the betrayal and the putting his weight on that foot okay okay I give
-----------------------

Okay, real talk, you earned that. She played nice for pretty long this time around.

helo frens

IC: Krios

Sometimes it is best to vacant a place of insanity, move along the road of life, and find a berth far more suited to the occupation of conning money from drunkards pockets.  Yes I went to an inn, one of the more profitable establishments with a quirky ko-matoran, all of them were quirky, and proceeded to slide my superior vortixx way into a stool.  A tap on the bar brought me a drink, spiced wine to cut the outside chill from my bones, and with the handle of a cup nursed between my hands I gave a glance to the other occupants.  Yes, he seemed easy.

"Evening," I said to the drinker two empty stools away.  "Look like you've had a troubled time in the Drifts.  How about I buy you a drink?"

OOC:  Vox, go for it.

IC:

"I've never had brain damage." Krayzikk objected from his position on the cot, not bothering to raise his head to look at the others. Would have made him too dizzy. Too much effort involved for the moment. "I'm perfectly intelligent. Just because I didn't get some fancy piece of paper from some fancy institution doesn't make me unintelligent."

"I know anatomy. I just know how to use it to cause damage rather than heal it. Well, except the basic first aid I know. Practical knowledge of how to keep from bleeding out. That stuff."

fK5oqYf.jpg