• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
890 replies to this topic

#881 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 05:55 PM

IC:

"I have a concussion. I'm allowed."

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#882 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,005 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 07:53 PM

IC: Iegasa

There was very little Iegasa could offer in such a situation, so simply turned to Kellin once again, silently offering if the other being wanted another cup of tea.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#883 Offline Yolanda Squarble Fried #1

Yolanda Squarble Fried #1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 3,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 12:15 AM

IC

Ko-Wahi is cold. This environment is not conducive to the proper functioning of my primary weapon; I must take additional care to maintain it and preserve its use for when I shall have need of it. My employment under Echelon will surely demand it, and I am nothing if not a professional. I promised my services, and shall provide as stipulated, else my reputation would pay.

That would be, in a word, unacceptable.

<3

#884 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,071 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 02:25 AM

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu peered at the voritxx who apparently was talking to him. Never had he seen the world so clear, at least not before he got these goggles, courtesy of the ga-koro akiri. Now he no longer suffered from his near-sightedness, but it did not hamper his vision abilities either. However with a wide smile he tipped his head to the Vortixx

"Well that is mighty nice of you pal. Afterall not often i am offered a free drink."

His eyes darted for the merest of seconds to Kive-phu, the lava hawk of his who had perched herself atop the rafters of the building. She was never comfortable in these enclosed places, but she would go where tivanu went. His attention drifted back to Krios now

"And the drifts weren't the issue."

Edited by VoxuChro, Jul 14 2014 - 02:25 AM.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#885 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,742 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 04:00 PM

OOC: Echelon and group from Kini-Nui

IC (Echelon)

To the blindfolded Ishi, the journey to Echelon's base of operations likely felt like an eternity of walking. At times, he was lifted and carried (none too gently) by the larger members of the group, but with no indication as to why. Perhaps it was simply to insure against the possibility that the Matoran had exceptional muscle memory.

He would still have some clues as to the general environs, though: the stale air of the tunnels grew steadily colder, and the ground wetter underfoot. The chill slipperiness of ice was unmistakable as they continued.

At one point, he could discern the crunch of snow underfoot and the howl of wind above, though both were answered by a brittle echo and the breeze on his skin, though icy, was too weak for the Drifts. Perhaps they were following the floor of some chasm or crevasse, with walls of ice on either side?

When they eventually stopped, the sounds of wind above had long since been smothered, replaced with an eery stillness. Meltwater dripped and trickled. Rarely (but still too often for comfort) a deep, booming crack of shifting ice resounded around them.

Standing in wait, Ishi heard an unfamiliar voice conversing briefly with Echelon, though he could not make out the words.

Metal scraped against metal, and they moved forward down what felt like a corridor. The scraping noise came once again, and then Ishi felt Kohra's clawed hands untying his blindfold.

Once his eyes became re-accustomed to the light, he found himself in a hexagonal chamber, a good few bio in diameter. The walls were made of smooth burnished-looking silver metal; slab-like metal doors, with no visible handle or keyhole, were set into each one. Lightstones in metal brackets illuminated the room.

Echelon and his associates stood around him (with Greisk on the floor nearby) along with an eighth being he did not recognise: a male Vortixx in a white cloak, whose sharp features were visible beneath the hood. This newcomer was eyeing the six dark beings warily.

"You're making an unhealthy habit of seeking me out on other people's instruction, Zadron," the Necromancer said.

Zadron's grimace made it clear there was no love lost.

"I take no pleasure from it," he retorted. "You're a sought-after man, whether you like it or not. At least this time they paid me to talk to you rather than kill you."

"Fortunately for you," Echelon replied, with an icy smile.

Edited by That Ghosthands is a spy, Jul 17 2014 - 05:12 AM.

tyler_sig_pastiche.png

#886 Offline Yolanda Squarble Fried #1

Yolanda Squarble Fried #1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 3,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 04:17 PM

IC

I, on the other hand, am paid to kill, not to talk. Should this Zadron make an unintelligent move, he will find that it was money well spent.

<3

#887 Offline Snoop Razz

Snoop Razz
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 11:53 PM

IC: "I'll vouch for it." Kellin said with a stiff nod, swiping a new cup of tea from Iegasa without looking. "A concussion is when a man thinks his most freely. The flow of creativity is the second most prominent thing in there at this point."

After the inability to deduce where you're going.

It's like diving headfirst into a murky lake. You're all over the place, and always moving, but -karz- if you have any idea what's in front of you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well, if anyone was an authority...

La-de-da-de-da, it's the one 'n' only R-A-Double-Z~

top_logo.png

#888 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,005 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 02:52 AM

IC: Iegasa

"I dare say that creativity may not be overlyuseful in such a situation."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#889 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 04:27 PM

IC:

(Past, Kini-Nui)

As Echelon gave the command to remove the Kraata - tossing in a rather poor joke about finding me Matoran to play with as well - I nearly sighed. I'd almost decided to name the Kraata, but, alas, it was never meant to be my pet. Even I had known that, however, as I'd moreso been planning to use it as a weapon, and weapons could always be replaced. So, instead, I shrugged, and stopped petting the Kraata.

"As you wish," I said, with as conversational a tone as I might ever use, and just as the Kraata began to hiss in annoyance I crushed it in one clawed hand, cutting its hissing and squealing brutally short. I didn't even glance at the pulp that was left in my hand - nor at the small gobbets of flesh and liquid that had accidentally landed upon the mask of our little Akhmou impersonator. Perhaps I had squeezed too hard.

Indifferently, I tossed what was left of the Kraata to where my Kane-Ra lay watching, letting it eat the morsel and lick the blood from my fingers - wet, bloody hands were useless if one needed to maintain their grip on something, after all, and saliva wouldn't stain anything like blood would.

---

(Present, Ko-Wahi, Echelon's Lair)

Soon enough we arrived at Echelon's lair, with one Vortixx present to speak with our necromancer. I wasn't aware if I had ever seen the man before or not - perhaps I had and didn't remember, perhaps I hadn't - but he certainly seemed to have a prior relationship with Echelon. And apparently he had been sent to kill Echelon in the past. It was almost surprising that he hadn't been killed for his failure, but on this island, among these peoples, things were done differently than at my home.

For example, assassins were hired somewhat often here. Not so at my home.

But home mattered little now, while the present mattered much, with our options for the future soon to be revealed to us. And so now I would wait, quietly, so that I could learn better what the future would hold for me.

#890 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,522 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 11:24 AM

OOC:  I'm horribly sorry for not posting ages ago.

IC: Ishi Polzin

The long trek from the Vault of Mangaia and the Abettor’s Cave to the sinister scientist’s metal icebox in Ko-Wahi took a considerable amount of time.  Ishi’s captors, for lack of a better word, traveled on foot through the Drifts, their feet beating a rhythmic crunch.  The Hapaka wiled away the hours recalling information, running over details, and fleshing out hypotheses.  His mind focused on a single overarching question with tendrils of connections branching out into the far reaches of his diverse fields of knowledge: who was Ahkmou?

From the outset Ishi knew he’d picked a lie with insufficient information on the surface.  His only first hand experience came from a brief encounter long ago during a trip to Po-Koro with Alarick Polzin, while Ahkmou was still a member of the Cultured Gentry and not an outcast expelled from the city walls, and from the words Ahkmou wrote in his coded journal.  He couldn’t remember Ahkmou’s accent, which Echelon had made a key point of using to destroy the paper-thin facade Ishi'd pulled in Mangaia to buy minutes and seconds of life.  

But now he'd had hours.

“Echelon,” Ishi said as his eyes finally grew accustomed to the light reflecting across the barest of metal walls.  “You brought me this far for a test and I’m sure your companions are more than ready to see me exposed as a traitor.  Why don’t we get whatever you have planned over with so my identity is no longer questioned.  I have things to share, things you all need to hear."

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#891 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,121 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 04:29 PM

IC (Kohra):

"It neither matters who you are, little one, nor do you have capability to prove any of your claims." the Vortixx cut in, her voice as cold as the walls of the cave, though without malice.

"What you can prove, however, is your usefulness. I would focus on doing that, if I were you. Say what you have to say or else be quiet."

------------------

(The Traveler)

He had done as the architect had asked him to do: Always staying near, without being seen. It was easy enough for him. After all, following people like Ambages was his speciality. He had made his way across the drifts and arrived at the massif only a short while after the Matoran and his two guardsmen. He felt a bit sorry for the latter two. Judging from his experience, he was not going to be a pleasant companion, or rather, not one who they could feel at ease being around.

After entering the small, secluded village, he had at first earned a few strange looks. He was not from around here and these days that was regarded with a healthy dose of suspicion, at least when it came to totally unknown people like him. After a few minutes though, he had picked up on the general attitude of the people here and their common behaviour, and adapted to it through his own body-language. It was a subtle thing that was hard to learn, but by now it came to him with ease.

Now blending in, he started to follow Ambages trail once more. It was time to find out what the architect had been up to in the meantime. 

smaugbanner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users