BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Onoraza

(Ko-Koro):

Onoraza chuckled. "You may think you're going to look better and pure in the eyes of Mata Nui if he ever awakes, but the truth is we are not done with our conflict yet. If destiny allows it, we will meet again."

Using her sword as a support, Onoraza limped away from the group

IC Londar

Londar stared at the limping Skakdi, then at the remaining toa. "Thanks for the advice, but I'm actually working right now, so I've gotta stick around. At least until the place goes to Karzahni in a handbasket." With that, Londar, after a lot of jimmying, freed his shield and wrist from the vines, holstered both his shield and sword, and picked up his spear. "Main gate is holding up well, Sanctum on the other hand..."

IC: Nika / Outside the Sanctum

Nika nodded curtly at Pae's words. "Best to appear non-commital. No need to give Korzaa more reason to mistrust us."

Adjusting his grip on the briefcase and pulling his cloak tighter around himself, Nika glanced at the a nearby building, miraculously intact considering the warfare surrounding it. It could operate as a serviceable vantage point for the next phase of his involvement.

"I'll cover you," he said. "Try not to die before getting inside."

He didn't say anything more. The Vortixx turned and bolted for the entrance to the aforementioned building, weaving through the chaos of the village and keeping a tight grip on the container in his hand. To the casual observer, he may have appeared as a simple businessman escaping the battle. That was most probably for the best.

Nika climbed up the building's stairs up to a corridor on the second-floor, whereupon he found a small window left deserted. Checking for witnesses (there were none) he set his briefcase on the floor, opened it, revealed the quartet of parts, put them together into a lightstone sniper rifle. He would allow Pae and Jin to walk into the fray of the battle, but this was his place in war. He watched upon it all, smiting those whom he deem worthy. In a more presumptuous soul, such a line of thought may have led to an egotistical God-complex, but Nika had no such delusions. He was paid killer, not something to be deified. 

Opening the window, he set the rifle up against the frame and waited.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Jalkron creates iron spikes on his feet to keep him from moving, then creates several long spikes and drives them deep into the ground, fusing Mortem's shackles to them. "Like I said, you are not getting away. Anyone who attacks a hospital deserves to be locked in a cramped, damp cell for the next hundred millennia. You are no exception, at long as I have a say in the matter, which I do." Jalkron looks over at Kellin. "I'm headed back to the city. Make sure he sleeps for a long time." With that Jalkron runs for the koro, absorbing his staff to free his hands.

Edited by Vestak

IC. Dahkapa (Ko-koro streets)

Captain Pilvi started to order her men to disarm the Skakdi, but she was once again interrupted by Dahkapa. "She needs the sword to walk. Just leave her alone." Pilvi looked at him with disgust and harshly said "Sometimes the honour some of you Toa are so proud of sickens me." She turned back to her men, and ordered them to form up and march onwards.

After they left, Dahkapa turned to look at the Fe-matoran. "Sorry, I had to deal with this captain and the Skakdi first. What about the Sanctum? Do you know who is attacking it?"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

I frowned, withdrawing my sword from where it had bitten into the Ta-Toa's shield. He was holding up remarkably well, though I was starting to tire of attacking somebody who seemed bound and determined to imitate a turtle. However, I did have a solution to that problem. As I withdrew my blade, and Gevenne began to channel energy into his shield, I switched around to the mordhau position again.

Here, I would use the hilt of my sword much as I would use the head of my lochaber. The crossguard would be the hook, though instead of pulling a horseman from his steed, I would be pulling a shield away from it's wielder - or I would be pulling this Ta-Toa over. And then I would jab forwards with the pommel of my weapon, striking this Toa on the bridge of the nose, and then I would hit him again with the crossguard of my sword, in the temple, hard enough to knock him unconscious.

There were multiple ways that this sequence of events could go wrong, of course, but that would depend entirely upon the Ta-Toa's ability to evade or block my attacks, and by now I wasn't sure how well he would do at that. Hopefully he would just submit so that I could get on with my business.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

NPCs- Ko-Koro Citadel Snipers

The first guard barely had time to register that his target was aiming back at him before his Kanohi exploded into fragments and he tumbled off of his vantage point, plummeting into the abyss the Citadel was positioned over.

The rest of the snipers, having observed the fate of their fellows, immediately turned tail and fled, in a few steps disappearing back into the cover the corridors of the sanctum offered them. A few shot off a couple half-hearted, half-pumped and poorly aimed shots with their launchers before they escaped. 

IC (Rorg)

The guards move back under cover; we are safe for a few moments. This is our opportunity to push through into the Citadel. I wait for Echelon's command, and keep my weapon trained on the guards' previous location: the moment one shows their face, I will remind her why she should have continued to hide.

IC: Kimala

The Toa of Crystal didn't end up finding the Toa of Gravity she was looking for, instead stumbling on the Toa of Fire with the shield she'd spotted earlier, seemingly blocking something, but she couldn't tell what. "Hey, what-"

OOC: Don't thinks he'd have enough time to say more than 2 words before something happens.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Dayeth

Dayeth was quickly realising that her strategy was a waste of time. There was no one up on the walls. In fact, she was starting to wonder if there was anything on top of the walls at all. The entire village was hidden beneath a giant block of ice and surrounded by crevasses. There was no other way in except for the main gate, it seemed. Her plan had failed. She was alone, and worse, injured because of her own hasty planning (or lack thereof). 

No matter. Dayeth knew there was more than way way to deal with any problem. Continuing to limp along the edge of the wall, she spotted a small gap high above her, between the icy wall and the chunk of glacier above it. Pulling out the Volu Lutu launcher she'd found on a dead Matoran on her way here (probably one of the victims of Echelon's forces). She fired the device, rappelling up towards the crack. Hanging precariously by one arm, with chill winds whipping at her, she pulled out the pouch containing the little Stralix powder she still had left. Stuffing it into the crack, she twisted her arm through the rope to hold herself up, using both hands to strike a spark using the flint. The powder ignited almost immediately in flash of searing flame and blinding light.

Her natural Ta-Matoran resistance to heat was the only thing that stopped her from falling straight to her death. She held on for dear life, losing hold on her fire-starter, which plummeted downwards onto the ground far below. Once the smoke cleared, she saw that her efforts had not been in vain. The powder had scorched a steaming hole through the weakened part of the ice barely big enough for her to crawl through. Squeezing her slim frame through the crack, she clung to the edge of her new vantage point, levering herself down before using the launcher to descend to the ground of the Ko-Koro street below. 

Crouching low in a back alley, she smiled. She was in, and no one had seen her. Her plan hadn't been a complete failure after all. She pulled her grey, furred cloak up around her neck, hanging the launcher from her hip, under the cloak and out of sight. Satisfied, she began to limp deeper into the city, her mind already churning through different ideas for how to cause chaos in Makuta's name. 

OOC: Not sure if I've gone too far with having Dayeth explode her way into the city. If I have, I can edit my post or make her go idle until the battle's over (this may happen anyway, since I might be offline again in a few days' time). I figured the only way she was going to stir up some real trouble was to get her inside the city itself. Now I just have to find something important to mess up...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Verulas had arrived outside of the burning city, ducking behind a snowbank so he wouldn't be spotted on his way towards Ko-Koro. From the sounds of battle and the explosions coming from the gate, he could safely deduce that going that way was no longer an option. His best bet would be to try sneaking around the back of the fortification, away from the area that would most definitely get him killed. However, as caution was not to be ignored, he activated his mask before trudging silently through the snow as he took the long way around and came up the back of the mountain.

As he came upon the rear wall, he noticed a grate that most likely lead to the city sewers. Pushing aside his bewilderment that nobody had tried to use this previously to sneak in, and silently kicking himself for not finding this the first time he was here, he removed his sword from his belt and began trying to use the weapon to pry it out of place.

OOC: Please let this be an acceptable way in... Oh, and Verulas is open to interaction.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC. Dahkapa (Ko-koro streets)

Captain Pilvi started to order her men to disarm the Skakdi, but she was once again interrupted by Dahkapa. "She needs the sword to walk. Just leave her alone." Pilvi looked at him with disgust and harshly said "Sometimes the honour some of you Toa are so proud of sickens me." She turned back to her men, and ordered them to form up and march onwards.

After they left, Dahkapa turned to look at the Fe-matoran. "Sorry, I had to deal with this captain and the Skakdi first. What about the Sanctum? Do you know who is attacking it?"

IC Londar

"... No. All I know is that something blew up near it and bow the Guard is rushing to it."

IC:

A second wave of crystals, and a blast of flame. The former clanged against Eisen's shield, shattering harmlessly against its protosteel surface. The fire, however, was much more problematic; if he dropped down to evade the assault, there was no guarantee he would be able to get to his feet in time to safeguard his person against the next assault. Echelon was having enough trouble keeping himself and Agrona unharmed; he would not be receiving aid from that quarter.

So he hunkered down behind his shield, drawing his cloak close around the areas his shield couldn't cover. The protosteel between himself and the fire heated, albeit slowly, and that heat slowly worked its way back and through the metal over his forearm behind it, growing uncomfortably hot, before it finally cut off. 

Minor damage to cloak. Potential burns on forearm; light. Does not impede fighting ability.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Kohra):

With Sukot busy with his own projectiles coming back at him and her allies engaging the other defenders, Kohra seized the opportunity and activated her telekinesis once more, this time directing it at the top of the sanctum where the tower had been earlier, which now lay shattered at the bottom of the adjacent ravine. At the point where the mighty building had given way and collapsed during the explosion, there were still heaps of rubble left on the sanctum's roof. With a powerful telekinetic pull, Kohra brought part of that rubble down, the pieces falling like a small avalanche, just above the position the Toa were defending. It wasn't enough to bury them but it would cause grevious injury to those caught under it.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Jalkron decides to go inside the koro, and so he skirts the battle at the gate and quickly walks to the side. Using his mask, Jalkron manages to detect a fault in the wall of the koro, far from the battle. He creates a metal wedge and drives it into the fault. Once it is in as far as he can push it, he thickens the end of his staff and swings it at the wedge, driving it all the way into the ice. Using his control of metal he causes the wedge to grow, widening the crack. Jalkron repeats this process making the crack bigger, until it is big enough for him to wriggle through. As he emerges on the other side, he returns his staff to normal and absorbs the wedge. Using the excess metal, Jalkron reseals the hole, and the metal on the outside is soon covered by snow. Now inside, Jalkron heads towards the sounds of battle, absorbing bits of metal on his way so he will be near full power upon his arrival.

OOC: Jalkron is open for interaction.

Edited by Vestak

IC: Derlath - [ihu-Koro]

Derlath looked down at the little memo he scribbled to himself a day back.

Meet beside Lake Pala. One day after Ko-Koro falls. The black-armoted Skakdi had certainly given Derlath a very tempting proposal.

"Well, now. Riding out to another Koro hardly fits the description of 'defense', now does it?" Derlath commented. Nonetheless, he could get a good price out of this if he helped...

Choices, choices.

The group had ridden out to Ko-Koro already.

"Well that certainly settles it. I think I'll settle a bit down here first," Derlath said.

"But don't worry. If any army comes here intending to conquer it... I will lay down my life to defend this place," Derlath's voice hardened. Well, it was the truth.

"So who do I report to while I'm here? That will be important for when this village comes under attack."

IC: "A little friend I like to call Paka Rahkslayer, Colonel of the Ihu-Koronan Highlanders...but you know that person as 'Komuhu.'" Paka winked. Though its tone was smooth, it retained a formal bearing. "I apologize for that small deceit, but it is my Duty to test potential recruits. I'm sure you would understand."

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I apologize for the misunderstandings in my last post- I'm running on very little sleep this week, on top of being busy. :P Again, my apologies.

IC: (Kane-Ra Riders)

"Only once I see you there."

Lieutenant Icha once again became a blur, spinning away from the blade and lunging behind Larikon, slashing at the back of his knees in an attempt to cripple him in an obvious weakspot (after all, he would be unable to bend his knees with armor in this spot) before realizing he would have to find a way to weaken his armor. It was at this time that his talent for flash-freezing became useful. He dashed again, now coming diagonally from behind Larikon's back. He shot a blast of ice in the veritable blind spot and then kept running, looping around and coming from a similar angle and repeating the process. To preserve energy, he began drawing on the ice from under his feet: he was literally turning the environment on Larikon. Ice from everywhere around the Toa began swirling towards him like an avalanche. This had the positive side-effect of creating footholds for Icha to keep him from sliding. Larikon, however, had no positives to support him. In mere seconds, he would be buried under the ice, and after that, it was over.

Meanwhile, two or three Toa had let up on the ice to continue shooting crossbow bolts at the Brotherhood- this included Thentyle, Goran, Weiss, and Rakona. At the rate they were firing, the cultists had very little chance of survival, especially when they were blinded by ice, whipped by frost, and actually freezing to a quick death at any moment. A crossbow bolt would take them out of the fight once and for all, which the Kane-Ra riders were quite ready for. The rest of the Toa poured even more elemental energy into freezing the remaining opponents, who were supernaturally surviving the highly-lethal conditions somehow and began conjuring ice constructs to trip the blinded Toa. As for Ira...

Have you ever been in a very cold environment, then subjected to heat, and then been right back in those cold conditions? Quite frankly, it's shocking to the body, often disorienting even. That, coupled with the high brightness of fire that contrasted the darker, stormy Ko-Koroan landscape, left Ira off-balance and somewhat blind when a volley of crossbow bolts came flying at him. It seemed Ira luck had decreased even further, his chances of survival plummeting by the moment.

The guard locked in combat with Karemo willed the ice shards to dissipate to mere snowflakes, hardly even biting at her skin when they hit. In turn, she constructed ice pillars to come shooting out of the ground at great speed to knock him out the air. This was not her entire plan, however: as he was dodging the pillars, he would likely have to focus on these. At the same time (not without great will and concentration) she managed to split her focus to cause a large sphere of hard ice to fly in his direction.

Rakona's opponent, however, was not having as much luck. She raised her sword in her own defense, but it was ripped out of her grip, landing in the ice. Being her only melee weapon, she was forced to switch to her crossbow. She fired a headshot at the cultist at point-blank range even as her whip became untangled from the sword, leaving little to no defense

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Success!

The grate had popped out after a fierce struggle, the Toa brushing his sweating brow with his hand before sitting down and sliding his legs through the narrow opening. If his shoulders stuck out a few inches more, he wouldn't have been able to fit through the hole. His feet became submerged in the freezing, ankle deep water below him, sending chills up his legs as he swiftly turned around and replaced the grate. He didn't plan on leading anyone down there after him, since it's usually frowned upon to let invaders into a city when you're trying to convince the guards that you're capable of helping them to protect it. People just tended to be uppity like that.

He started on his path through the sewers, treading carefully as he knew not what lie ahead.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dayeth (Ko-Koro streets)

The streets themselves were deathly quiet. All of the activity from both attackers and defenders seemed to be concentrated on the Sanctum and the Gate. She had the whole place pretty much to herself, which any other time, would have been great. Except she actually wanted to find someone. "Help!" she called out once more, "I'm hurt, please help me!" 

OOC: If there are any gullible good guys nearby, feel free to interact. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OoC: Gullible good guy reporting for duty :D

IC: Dahkapa

"... No. All I know is that something blew up near it and bow the Guard is rushing to it", the Fe-matoran said. Dahkapa knew that already, but he didn't say anything at first. Then, he asked "Have you seen what's the situation at the main gate?"

But before he could answer, a cry for help echoed through the icy streets. "Help! I'm hurt, please help me!" Dahkapa felt that it was his duty to go. Maybe some civilian was attacked by that Skakdi woman. "Excuse me, I must go. Someone needs my help. May Mata Nui protect you" he said to the matoran before leaving. He was still quite tired, but he could still help out a matoran in danger.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Jalkron creates iron spikes on his feet to keep him from moving, then creates several long spikes and drives them deep into the ground, fusing Mortem's shackles to them. "Like I said, you are not getting away. Anyone who attacks a hospital deserves to be locked in a cramped, damp cell for the next hundred millennia. You are no exception, at long as I have a say in the matter, which I do." Jalkron looks over at Kellin. "I'm headed back to the city. Make sure he sleeps for a long time." With that Jalkron runs for the koro, absorbing his staff to free his hands.

IC; (Mortem)

The vortixx gave out something resembling a snarl of rage.

"More of us are coming...you will all burn for your sins!"

Kathok

Dayeth heard approaching footsteps, and let out a sigh of relief. She'd maybe cut herself a little too deeply earlier on, and the blood loss was starting to make her woozy. She actually did need help now, as much as really she hated to admit it. She spotted the Toa of Ice heading towards her and started limping in that direction. "Oh, thank goodness," she said in the most innocent voice she could muster. "Over here, please hurry!" She was already thinking of an alibi to explain her injury; it wouldn't be hard considering the battle that was raging. Besides, she was a Matoran,and no Toa would ever suspect a Matoran of being a secret Makuta-Worshipping terrorist. 

Lying was a game no one could best her at. 

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-koro streets)

After a small amount of searching, Dahkapa found the person in need of help close to the city walls. It was a female Ta-matoran. As he saw her, she said "Oh, thank goodness" and ordered him to hurry. It seemed like she was injured in the leg. Dahkapa was no doctor, but he could take her to the hospital. He was in no condition to fight yet, because his stomach still hurt a little from the Skakdi's attack, and he felt tired. He  walked to the matoran and kneeled to take a closer look at her wound. "Who cut you in the leg?" he asked. Her protodermic skin was cut, and the wound appeared to be quite deep. Only swords and knives could cause this type of damage, he figured.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Yeah, our sins of defending a hospital. Ooooooh." Kellin responded, smirking in his patented "I sincerely hope you don't think I believe that" way.

IC: (Mortem)

Mortem looked up, a horrible grin spreading across his face, and his eyes turning red again.

His voice changed tone, became deeper, as deep as the pits of Karzahni. It sounded like a room full of people speaking in unison.

"You shall BURN for your sins. You sinned when you didn't follow Him. You sinned when you denied His will. You sinned, even now as you wage a futile war against His might. For He is returning. And you KELLIN, you shall BURN."

The vortixx sagged to the ground, as if something had been keeping him up, but had left with the terrible voice.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

"I don't know..." Dayeth whimpered, in her best victim voice. "I was near the gate when the fighting started. There were spears and arrows and things flying everywhere, then something exploded, and I got knocked out. When I woke up, I was bleeding. I just started running away from the fighting, and then I got lost in the city. I'd just arrived from Ta-Koro when everything happened. I have no idea what's going on... please, you have to help me." 

Outwardly, Dayeth looked the part, meek and terrified, but on the inside, she was trying hard not to laugh. 

This was almost too easy. 

IC: Okay, maybe there was a reason nobody tried coming this way after all.

Verulas had been wandering around this maze of tunnels for about an hour already, and he had just ran into a swarm of rats the size of large dogs who seemed pretty intent on making a meal of him. Not today.

He sprinted back the way he came, figuring he would have been over-run if he had stopped to fight, but unfortunately the complex system of tunnels made it hard to tell where he was going. He knew that using his Volitak to duck around a corner in an attempt to lose them wouldn't work, as they were following him by scent.

At least it was still better than knocking on the front door.

Unfortunately for Verulas, he took a wrong turn back at one of the junctions and emerged in a large chamber, one of which he couldn't see the bottom. His options were either jump, using vines to swing from the rusty pipes on the ceiling in an attempt to reach the tunnel on the other side or chill out here and become food, and he really disliked both.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Derlath - [ihu-Koro]

Derlath looked down at the little memo he scribbled to himself a day back.

Meet beside Lake Pala. One day after Ko-Koro falls. The black-armoted Skakdi had certainly given Derlath a very tempting proposal.

"Well, now. Riding out to another Koro hardly fits the description of 'defense', now does it?" Derlath commented. Nonetheless, he could get a good price out of this if he helped...

Choices, choices.

The group had ridden out to Ko-Koro already.

"Well that certainly settles it. I think I'll settle a bit down here first," Derlath said.

"But don't worry. If any army comes here intending to conquer it... I will lay down my life to defend this place," Derlath's voice hardened. Well, it was the truth.

"So who do I report to while I'm here? That will be important for when this village comes under attack."

IC: "A little friend I like to call Paka Rahkslayer, Colonel of the Ihu-Koronan Highlanders...but you know that person as 'Komuhu.'" Paka winked. Though its tone was smooth, it retained a formal bearing. "I apologize for that small deceit, but it is my Duty to test potential recruits. I'm sure you would understand."
IC: Derlath

For the first time since their meeting, Derlath smiled.

"I understand, Colonel Rahkslayer. In times like these, it is important. That said... I would like to request something from you."

OOC: Working on Greisk/Arabeth post now. Will be edited in. Edited.

IC: Greisk/Cyrena, Arabeth - [Outside the Citadel]

Greisk twisted and threw his second baton, directing it towards the disk. The two objects bounced off each other on impact.

The stick flew towards Arabeth. On an impulse, she grabbed it out of the air.

Greisk was concentrating and using his magnetic powers to pull Revekk's legs from under him.

Arabeth took the chance and concentrated hard, forcing electrical charges into the baton in her hand. She flung it at Greisk, hoping it would strike him and electrocute him. Greisk turned around too late.

The charged stick struck him. The electrical current generated by the potential difference between the point of impact and Greisk's right hand grabbing the sword, led to a conducting path to the earth.

"Arrggh!" Cyrena screamed telepathically.

Greisk would have screamed, except he was muted. Dazed, he pulled the sword out as he slid across the floor to the gravity well. He did his best to stab into the ice floor, but only managed to make a half-stable hold.

OOC: Greisk stunned, but his temporary attack (bolded) should have an effect, eh, Gear? ;)

On a separate note, the manual BBCode tagging is just... So tiring. And I thought I was used to it.

Zekev post might be up if I'm not confused by the battle. (Haha who am I kidding, I'll post.)

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

Dahkapa felt pity towards the matoran as she explained what had happened. She seemed to be afraid and desperate. Dahkapa looked at the wound again, and came up with an idea to stop the bleeding. With the remnants of his strength he formed a block of ice around the wound. "There, that will stop the bleeding for a while. Calm down, everything is fine. Can I carry you to the hospital? I doubt that you can walk with a wound like that," Dahkapa felt like he could fall asleep right there, but a short prayer to Mata Nui gave him strength. He had a destiny to fulfill.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Verulas shot out a vine at the first pipe, commanding it to wrap around the metal structure as he looked over his shoulder and saw the swarm emerge from the intersection. Here goes nothing...

He leapt, swinging through the air and sending out another vine as the rats chased after him, stopping only after a few of them fell into the darkness below. His weight rested on the second pipe out now. leaving him about half-way over the gap and completely surprised that the plan actually going far better than he had actually expected it to.

After he went to put his weight on the third pipe however, a section covered in rust snapped and threw off his swing.

He sailed unexpectedly to the right, forcing out one last vine before it snapped completely and took the one he was on with it while he was still sailing through the air. He didn't get enough distance, and fell mere feet from landing on the platform before him. Luckily, his out-stretched hands were able to catch the edge, leaving Verulas dangling above the pit.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Dayeth.

A hospital? Dayeth wondered. Perfect.

Not only did she need the medical attention, but there were plenty of ideas floating around Dayeth's devious mind regarding how she could use the situation to her advantage. A hospital meant wounded, and wounded meant hostages. But that part of her plan would come later. She would have have to get her own injuries seen to first, and then actually stop to think things through instead of just making a move. 

"Thank you," she said gratefully, already feeling her leg going numb. "I've been walking for a while now, but it might be quicker if you carry me. Please hurry, It really hurts, and I think I've lost a lot of blood..." she feigned a moment of dizziness for emphasis. It didn't actually hurt. Pain was just messages fro the mind, and those messages could be ignored. The ice bandage was a nice idea, though; it stopped the bleeding and numbed the pain, but if it was left on for too long, she might get frostbite, and that was the last thing she wanted.

"Please hurry..." she repeated weakly, trying her best not to smile. 

He picked her up, and started walking towards the hospital. It would be a long walk, and the matoran was heavier than he had thought, but he pressed onwards through the streets.

-----

Dahkapa wasn't sure how to react when he saw a vortixx chained to iron spikes, an ussal crab and a grey and white matoran next to it in front of the hospital. As he approached, he asked "What happened here?"

OoC: Hello Silo and uncle Chael :)

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dayeth.

The gullible Toa carefully put Dayeth back down as he approached the Vortixx, crab, and Matoran. The motley crew was almost comical, but Dayeth didn't have time for amusement. Her leg needed treatment, and she still had a plan to carry out, chaos to spread, etc. 

"What happened here?" the Toa asked.

"Who are you lot?" Dayeth added in a careful tone of wonderment and curiosity befitting of her guise of an innocent Matoran. In truth, she was wondering why an able-bodied Vortixx wasn't helping with the defence of the Koro. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: "Yeah, Ria's working on you right now."

He turned to face the newcomers. "Name's Kellin. This," He patted the crab's flank, "is Cancer."

The Ussal in question raised a claw and gave a greeting chitter, eyes never leaving Dayeth.

"And this," he said, gesturing with a boot to the chained, dazed and probably newly concussed Vortixx, "is some idiot that tried attackin' this place. We're keeping him here to turn him in later. Makuta worshipper or somethin'."

He smiled and shrugged. "Turns out the guy ain't too helpful after all. I got something nice and shiny for show-and-tell out of the whole thing," he continued, fiddling with the staff and accidentally pressing one of the buttons, sending an angry bolt of violet violence skyward. "So that was nice."

helo frens