BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Veteran.

Veteran smirked, picking up the launcher that Scholar had never had a chance to fire. "In all the wrong places, it seems..."

He carefully removed the ammo from the launcher. "Too bad you knocked him out, though. He never got the chance to find out that I'd rigged the charge to blow up in his face. Like I said, mate, it's good to understand how things work."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: @alijar: I am going to take damage this time, but be kind enough to ask me next time)

IC (Dastan): The Skadki charged in so suddenly, that Dastan, despite all his agility, wasn't able to dodge the blow. It turned out to be strong enough to throw him back for a few steps. However, during the few seconds Dastan was stuned, a pair of lasers hited his enemy, knocking him down. The Toa looked around for the source of help, witch turned out be Enforcer. Fine, he'll thank him just after finishing...

"You aren't armed, so I won't use my sword. Nice punch, by the way," the Vo-Toa scrathed his chin, "Let me show you a few mine." Dastan added and delivered a finishing blow to Krakant's head.

Edited by Dastan

"...A sword-waving somebody." - NatoGreavesy

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Enforcer.

I step forward, levelling both of my guns at the prone skakdi's head. "Does anyone here want me to finish him off?" I ask. The skakdi had attacked my people, injured them too. Rekhyt was hurt badly. Kimala was safe from my wrath, but this coward was not.

If any of them wanted retribution against him, I would happily deliver it.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: From his position, Verulas saw the Vortixx enter the fray in an attempt to save the Fa-Toa as the Skakdi was hit with fire from both his own gun and the Vortixx's. Dastan moved in to knock him out as he stepped outside while the Bo-Toa began clapping his hands together.

"Bravo, you guys," he said. "You managed to take out a Vortixx and a Skakdi while outnumbering them, and you're all still alive. I bet you feel so special."

He turned to the Vortixx.

"Didn't you say that it was time for us to leave? We should get that one back to the outpost before he bleeds to death. Do whatever you want with the Skakdi, but your recruit's safety should be your priority right now."

OOC: Whenever you're ready to open fire, Teclax; we're all out in the open now, and Kimala, Dayeth, and Korero are no longer in our group.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I step forward, levelling both of my guns at the prone skakdi's head. "Does anyone here want me to finish him off?" I ask. The skakdi had attacked my people, injured them too. Rekhyt was hurt badly. Kimala was safe from my wrath, but this coward was not.

If any of them wanted retribution against him, I would happily deliver it.

IC: Razsk:

Razsk searches through the wreckage of the building, then comes back a moment later, carrying several strips of metal.  Using his pakari, he wraps the straps around his wrists and ankles, then binds those together.  He wraps another piece around his head, covering his eyes, then hangs him on part of the broken wall, using the final piece to make sure that he will not get down without help.  "Leave him there, and let the matoran deal with him."

IC (Dastan):

"Bravo, you guys, you managed to take out a Vortixx and a Skakdi while outnumbering them, and you're all still alive. I bet..."

"I bet we won't if we do not do something fast" Dastan replyed, meaning Rekhyt. "As for the Skadki, I don't see any point of killing him. Unless you do, let the scum live..."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Rekhyt)

After thinking for a while, Rekhyt punched Krakant in the face  a few times, but his heartlight wasn't in it...

"Yeah, thanks for the bloody help." Rekhyt said in response to Verulas.

"Anyway, I'll be fine for now..." he said against all evidence..."All I need is some sewing up."

As they walked back to where Veneras was still standing, he said "Thanks for keeping an eye on our fragmenting friend..." he said, indicating Mortem. "We should take him back to the outpost for questioning."

Edited by Silo
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: "You're welcome," Verulas said sarcastically to Rekhyt as he smiled. "I aim to please."

He then turned his attention to the Ko-Toa dragging the unconcious Vortixx.

"Speaking of aiming, how do you aim to keep this one locked up when he can fragment, oh, just about everything he touches? If he's sedated, he can't answer our questions, and if he's awake, he's going to try to escape. Does that mean we're going to have to cut off his hands or something? Because in my opinion," he said, waiting for a reply from their Vortixx. "That would seem awfully hypocritical."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Veneras

"Hypocritical?! Bah!" he spat. He thought if perhaps he was being too harsh

"If we create a block of ice around each hand it will create a localized paralysis." he suggested "the nerve endings wont respond, and it's less barbaric then amputation. Plus, the longer he holds off from telling us what we want to know, the more he risks irreversible damage."
the Ko Toa began rubbing his injured knee once more "Unless you know of a more "
organic" means of localized paralysis?" he asked

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

"Here, you earned this," I hand the skakdi's rifle to Rekhyt, "As for this Vortixx, I say we leave him behind. Three of you are injured, especially Rekhyt. This guy must weigh only a little less than I do, so I can't carry him alone. Freeze his hands and leave him to be someone else's problem."

With that, I turn and survey our surroundings. We're still in a warzone; we need to be on our guard. "Now, let's get out of this karz-forsaken city."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: "Yeah, but he could wake up before it takes effect, and then there goes your plan. Unless...," Verulas said as he pulled out a knife. "Unless I cut him with this. I usually coat these in the juices of a poisonous plant, and knocks people out for a few hours once enough of it gets in their system. I do that, and your plan to turn his hands into icicles becomes much more likely to succeed."

"Leave him behind? That's an odd suggestion for someone who looked so interested in learning where the Matoran got her powers. Besides, who said we had to carry him? I could build up a sled if given a bit of time, Frosty could freeze him in place, and then someone could drag him back to the outpost. Just send Dastan ahead with the Fa-Toa, let us work our magic, and we can bring him with us so you can get your info."

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: "Yeah, but he could wake up before it takes effect, and then there goes your plan. Unless...," Verulas said as he pulled out a knife. "Unless I cut him with this. I usually coat these in the juices of a poisonous plant, and knocks people out for a few hours once enough of it gets in their system. I do that, and your plan to turn his hands into icicles becomes much more likely to succeed."

"Leave him behind? That's an odd suggestion for someone who looked so interested in learning where the Matoran got her powers. Besides, who said we had to carry him? I could build up a sled if given a bit of time, Frosty could freeze him in place, and then someone could just drag him back to the outpost."

IC: Razsk:

Razsk says, "I could carry him without much difficulty, as long as it isn't that far."

"Three injured," I reitorate to Verulas "It's going to be diffucult enough to get Rekhyt back, but you and Veneras are hurt as well. Besides, if we took this Vortixx back to Obsidian, he might bring the whole place down if he got loose. Your lives come first, and the base is secondary. This Vortixx and his powers are at the bottom of the list."

I nudge the Vortixx with my boot, and he stirs slightly. "As much as I'd like to understand how these beings gained their strange powers, I will not risk him destroying our home. We leave now, before more of them show up."

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC Veneras

The toa of ice pursed his lips in thought "My wellbeing should not supercede justice" he said as he nursed his leg "Know thine enemy" Veneras quoted. "If you could make a very greeen plant-cage," he said, looking to the Bo-Toa "I could freeze it solid. We could cage him here, not risk any harm to the outpost." he suggested. A last-ditch effort to be sure, but Veneras' zeal was not easily swayed. 

--Character Profiles--

IC: "Alright, alright. We'll leave him behind. Forgive me for trying to kill two birds with one stone," the Bo-Toa said. "And I'm not stupid; I wasn't implying that we take him back to the actual outpost. I did some scouting when I first got there and found a nice little cave system that we could've stashed him in down in the break. It was cool enough so that the heat wouldn't cook him, warm enough so that he wouldn't freeze to death, and, more importantly, it was far enough away so that the outpost wouldn't get damaged if he did escape. He'd most likely just follow the lava and head into Ta-Wahi. But if you still want to leave him here and not attempt to find out what the group will most likely be running into on future missions, just forget I said anything."

He paused, listening to what the Ko and De-Toa had to say before continuing.

"Glad to hear that I'm not the only recruit who thinks that bringing him along is a good idea, and now we don't have to make the sled. Still, your show, your call."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"We don't have time to stand around and argue about this," I growl, "if you want to carry him off to your cave, do it, but my primary concern is the safety of all of you recruits," I nod to Razsk and Dastan, "and these two as well, it seems." I raise my plasma weapon. "I want the wounded and the prisoner, if you wish to take him, to go first. The rest of us will spread out and cover them. I'll come last, make sure we aren't followed."

OOC: So, where's this sniper you're all so worried about?  

@Veneras. We beat up Krakant, but apparently there's a second sniper. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC I thought the sniper was unconscious? 

IC Veneras

The toa of ice thought "well I agree he should not be allowed in the outpost." he admitted "if we cannot take him elsewhere, I suggest freezing him in place and leaving the cold to bring justice." his staff glowing, concentrating on the potential of ice energy "although," he added "then we may have to wait for another opportunity to find out where this supply of power is coming from"

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Just to say, I know your characters might not know this, but Mortem doesn't have to use his hands to shatter stuff: he just has to be in contact with it. The reason he used his hands before was because it is simply easier and more precise to do that, and he can direct it more accurately, just like how toa carry tools to focus their power.

"Lets just get back to the outpost..." the Fa-Toa groaned. He had hoped they might get some information from the vortixx, but there were more pressing matters...

...he had nothing but contempt for Mortem, and would let him freeze to death. Anyway, more of Makuta's followers were sure to arrive soon.

He took the gun gratefully from Enforcer, before starting to walk away from the koro.

OOC: switching Mortem to first person, for reasons unknown :P

IC: (Mortem)

I stir and my eyes open for a split second. I see that the vile unbelievers are walking away like the cowards they are...it is only to be expected of the weak and the faithless.

I feel the cold again, like when I was here before, but this time I do not despair: Makuta has gifted me, and I am strong. I hold the power to destroy, and so will not be caged or chained...

I have not succeeded in ending the miserable lives of any of the godless idiots, but I am pleased to see that my gift has caused the injury of numerous members of their order. Makuta does not care for when the judgement of his enemies comes, only that it does. I am sure these...creatures will feel his wrath soon...

Dayeth and my other fellows must be near, but I shall wait before going to find them...my wounds are but a minor hindrance to the almighty plan of our lord. When these hideous beings are out of sight I will regrettably have to turn away from a chance to slay them...for now. We will regroup, and then make plans to carry out the Dark Deity's will.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Dayeth.

"Payback, pure and simple. That dick of a Toa took my money, then screwed me over. Oh, and he cut my hand off. Although..." she waved her mutated hand, "...I suppose I should thank him for that last part."

She suddenly broke into a grin, "So why are you here?"

IC (Korero)

"I'm here to protect people," Korero replied. "It's what I do. Next question: how exactly did you get that hand?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Dayeth.

"I prayed for the power to gain vengeance on those who wronged me, and Makuta answered my prayers," Dayeth boasted. Seeing Korero's unimpressed expression, she sighed.

"The Piraka Zaktan, down in Makuta's Vault. He gave me a vial of Makuta's antidermis, and I used it on myself. Impressive, is it not?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: "Cool," Verulas said as he knelt down beside the Vortixx. "Looks like we'll be getting that info after all then."

He prepped the knife, prepared to cut him and deliver the poison when he saw the Vortixx wake up.

He immediately dropped the weapon, kicking it out of the Vortixx's reach before creating another arrow and aiming his fully-drawn bow at his face. At this range, it was virtually imposible for him to miss.

"Unless you want this entering your eye socket, I'd suggest you stay down," he growled. "Then again, you could always make this easier on yourself and just tell us how you suddenly gained the ability to fragment things. We may still knock you out afterwards, but at least you won't have to worry about us making a prisoner out of your miserable hide."

He didn't even dare to blink as he waited for the Vortixx's response. Hopefully, the other Vortixx wouldn't take issue with this, as he was showing an absurd amount of restraint towards the person who tried to bury him under a falling building.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: him stirring was supposed to be when Enforcer prodded him with a foot in post #2576, but I'll roll with it :)

"Bloody ignore me then..." the Fa-Toa muttered under his breath.

As I open my eyes again, I see the excuse of a Bo-Toa point an arrow at my head. He asks me to share the "secret" of how I got my powers...I am happy to oblige.

I laugh at the toa's stupidity: "You mean to tell me you don't know? Unlike yours, my god gifts his folowers with powers beyond what your unfaithful mind can comprehend. Mine is just a fraction of what he bestows upon some of his servants."

Kathok

"And the Ta-Matoran's hand?" I ask over my shoulder, still keeping careful watch over our surroundings. "Is that what Makuta bestowed upon her?"

Usually, vortixx like me are intelligent beings, but this one not only misguided and idiotic, but also blind, I decide.

"Did your eyes deceive you, or did you not see the power she wielded with her hand; Makuta not only healed her entirely, but granted her the power of a toa."

Kathok

"There, you have your answers," I tell the others. "If you have more questions, drag him. But we've wasted enough time as it is. We need to get out of this city. Now get in formation and move!"

My throat burns, and I take a sip of the water Brontes had given me some days ago, before putting it away and readying my weapon once more.

• Upvote 1

IC Veneras

Veneras spat at the pagan, before turning to follow after the group.
This was his home, overrun with wicked heathens. He looked back at the city of his youth. Once it was the land of the reverent, a home to the seekers of wisdom. Now, it had been brought to its knees.
His leg began to throb so painfully that even to limp became unbearable. Switching his staff to the left side he used it in replacement of a second leg and continued with his new family back to his new home.

--Character Profiles--

OOC: I guess I'm okay with that. I was hoping for a more specific answer, as in the knowledge of Antidermis or location of the Vault IC, but whatever. I can always have Verulas interrogate another follower of Makuta at some point.

@Silo: Thanks for that, but I went back and re-edited the post anyway for it to make more sense. Hopefully, it still works out.

IC: Verulas would've told the Vortixx to stop dodging around the question with his religious Karz, but the other one wanted the group out of the city and was clearly fed up with his attempts to stall. The Bo-Toa had a lead to follow up on later, but he was still irritated that he didn't get the answers he craved.

Without warning, he fired the arrow.

He shifted his hand at the last second, shooting it harmlessly into the snow beside the Vortixx's head. He followed the others, not waiting to see if he had wet himself and grabbing his knife as they began their trek back to the outpost.

"Pray to your so-called "god" that we don't cross paths again," he growled.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC (Jin)

"Nope."

We started moving, keeping low to try and stay out of sight of any forces on the ground. Our job was to get Korzaa out, but I didn't fancy getting killed in the process. 

"Guess we'll find out."

IC:

"Guess so."

Nika moved swiftly, remaining stooped to hide his height from enemies down below. Shrouded in his black cloak, he could have passed for an aged monk on his way to contemplate the great thoughts of the universe. He quickly decided that would be his cover story if he was cornered and questioned, though he doubted that he would have such a luxury as interrogation at this point in the battle.

The trio's trip was brief; all three were professionals, not ones to waste time where time didn't need to be wasted, and they made it to the gate in no time.

Rana gestured towards a rectangle of ice, barely distinguishable as a door. "This leads to the archers' barracks, for the gate guards. It's our best bet for getting down to ground level. From there, we can sneak out of the city and out to the Drifts."

Nika simply grunted.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

The Ko-Toa slowly regained consciousness, his head ringing from Forger's blow.

"Ow," he said, getting to his feet and turning to face the other two Outsiders. "What the karz was that for, guys? Seriously? I intentionally aimed at the bit of wall I had already destroyed! I was basically aiming at the mountainside!"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Veteran.

"Well hurry up and get it outta your system, mate," Veteran handed tbe rigged Patero Launcher back to Scholar. "Go on."

IC (Dastan):

Dastan, Rekhyt, Veneras, Enforcer and Verulas finally began moving out of the destroyed city, leaving Mortem and Krakant behind. The Vortixx's interrogation turned out being completely pointless as it didn't give any more information on the source of his newfound capabilities.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles