BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Zealot

The Zealot made his way to the icy arena, chuckling at the scholar's words

"Basic biology" he mocked "but the essence of your spine, yes?" Veneras spun his staff artfully, as he had done in the beginning of the battle "surely a toa -a brother in ice, at that- as educated as yourself is familiar with essence." the staff arched up, pointing to the sky. The ice began to sublimate, taking the form of cold blue energy. The essence of the ice spiralled through the air, collecting itself into the Zealot's heartlight

His staff clanked to the ground as he turned to face the outsiders, the blue on his body glowing with a new exuberance.

That's basic philosophy, man" he spoke in the format the scholar had laid forth, "you oughta know that"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron's eyes widen in shock.  "Never?  That's a long time to be inactive.  Makuta is the one who corrupted the toa mata and tried to take control of the island by force.  Basically my question is are you evil or not?"

Razsk

"You killed because you could.  If you had only K.O.'d him, I might have said yes.  That is no longer an option."

Jalkron's eyes widen in shock.  "Never?  That's a long time to be inactive.  Makuta is the one who corrupted the toa mata and tried to take control of the island by force.  Basically my question is are you evil or not?"

IC Essie:

Essie came into the hut and sat down across from the operating table. "Insufficient information. Good and evil are biological concepts this unit does not comprehend. I am efficient. Is efficiency good or evil?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)
Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

"The essence of my spine is bone, which simplifies down to metal. As for philosophy... Philosophy and religion is the cause of the minor war going on right now. So frankly, I'm fine without a god. Religion comes with a load of strings that I don't want. Therefore, as an atheist, there are no strings on me."

OOC: Why yes, that was an Ultron quote. :P

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

OOC Which is Ultron... quoting pinnochio. Quoteception

#ThatsNotWhatInceptionIs

IC Zealot

"Ha! If only it were so simple, my friend." He laughed "Notice: You blur the distinction between essence and energies. Contemplate: you have the power to control ice, do you not? Yet l see no energies of ice actualized on your person. Where is the ice you command? "

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Skulk

Skulk continued to slip in and out of conciseness. Never uttering more then a simple moan barely hearable. When he was concise he wasn't sure what was going on his vision was to blurred and he couldn't use his mask. He was clueless.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Dravennica turned to the Turaga, nodding in agreement.

"Yes. Quite spectacular, is it not? I'm especially fond of how he decided to use Matoran blood to create his masterpiece," she said. "This Echelon is an artistic genius."

"Seriously? You're a...," Verulas said, stopping himself right before he almost blew their cover in front of Septima.

The Fe-Toa seemed like an okay person, but he knew that if she found out who they were, she'd only have two options left; join up, or die. He frantically searched for another word while simultaneously avoiding her curious look.

"You are a soldier," he eventually hissed. "Fighting is what soldiers do. Now you have two options; you can either enter the ring and fight Rekhyt, or you can fight me, and then, after I win, I'll throw what's left of you into the ring to fight Rekhyt. Your call."

Septima giggled at Verulas' display of aggression, clearly unaware that he fully intended on living up to his threat if the Ko-Toa insisted on sitting out on this fight.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Forger

"I like your attitude, Bo-Toa." The Fe-Toa stands to speak. If you need something done, get it done yourself. "But, I don't think any violence will be necessary. I'll be fighting Rehkyt." Forger smirks, magnetic elementals are the natural enemy of an iron elemental. But he has several tricks up his sleeve, you don't work as a blacksmith for years without learning the properties of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.

"You can keep your bet favored on Rehkyt. You'll make it back soon enough."

...but close to it

IC: "Then I guess that means my bet is on you, fellow Fe-Toa," Septima said politely. "Good luck out there."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: (Mortem)

After speaking with Dayeth, I make my way back into the Sanctum. There, I hear the foolish Fe-Toa's words.

"You'll get no help here." I say, kicking his unconscious body. 

I hope he wakes up soon...I will enjoy killing him.

Skulk continued to slip in and out of conciseness. Never uttering more then a simple moan barely hearable. When he was concise he wasn't sure what was going on his vision was to blurred and he couldn't use his mask. He was clueless.

IC: Agrona

A voice was heard from across the Sanctum, "Perhaps he won't."

With a few quiet steps Agrona made her way to Mortem's side and gazed sweetly at the Toa, "But perhaps he will." Agrona said dazedly. She smiled, and with a turn to Toros she spoke in a sing-songy voice - the beautiful tones reverberating off the bloodied walls of the Sanctum, "Toros, what do you think? Shall I save him?"

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Skulk awoke once more and looked up at the face and uttered a sentence just loud enough to be heard. "You... cowards left her.... To....die." he was still delirious, reliving moments from his past, moments he whished never happened.

OoC: For the record they're moments from when he was a matoran and his early days as a Toa.

Edited by toa grimlock

IC: Dravennica knew the approaching Lesterin, or rather, she knew of her.

Her appearance matched that of one of Echelon's allies, the one known as Agrona. Beneath the Ko-Toa's cold exterior, a feeling of unease washed over her. It could have been the rumors of how she obtained her anatomical knowledge, the look in her eyes as she leered over Skulk to examine him, the insects buzzing around her, or perhaps the combination of all three traits that disturbed her, but one thing was for sure; she admired her for her willingness to do whatever was necessary to achieve her goals, for that was one trait in particular that they had shared.

Deciding that it would be rude of her not to engage in conversation, she brought the delirious Fe-Toa to the ground at her feet before absorbing the belt of ice around his chest.

"Feel free to do what you please with him," she said respectfully before glaring at the Vortixx. "While he may not be as devout as the rest of you, he still may prove his usefulness nonetheless. I should also inform you that he seems to be unable to keep his mouth shut, whether he's concious or not. If you were able to... remedy that little flaw, I would be... most appreciative."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Skulk slowly regained his grip on reality and upon being returned to the ground he regained his vision. He heard Dravennica, insult him, or at least he felt he was being insulted. He looked at the Lesterin before him, and in his most respectful voice said loudly enough to be heard by all in the room, "My deepest apologies ma'am I meant you know disrespect. I was delirious. The Ko-Toa speaks the truth, I am not devout to your religion. However I am actually quite prone to silence. I am here to offer my services to Echelon."

Before the Toa could continue, Agrona lifted up a foot and planted it on Skulk's shoulder. She pressed down and spoke, her voice like dripping honey, "You offer your service?" Agrona let out a soft sigh and looked to Dravennica, "Then why is he bleeding all over the floor?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Jalkron lets out an exasperated sigh, saying, "Am I in danger from you and/or your companions?"

Razsk

Razsk's hammer collides with the matoran's head, knocking him out.  "Deriksha, would you mind searching him and taking him back to his cell?  I don't want to kill him and I'm afraid I might if he wakes up on the way."

OOC: I don't think you'll mind the autohit, but if you do PM me and I'll change it.

Edited by Vestak

"Allow me to explain, I spoke the way my previous employers did and, out of frustration mentioned his brother by name, which, in the heat of the moment, led to me doing things I regret ma'am. I'm sorry, and mean neither you nor this organization any disrespect." he said with utmost respect.

IC: "See what I mean? There he goes again, speaking when no one has given him permission to do so. It's a shame that you may have to remove his tongue to get him to stop..."

Dravennica paused, glancing down at Skulk for a moment before returning her full attention to Agrona.

"Skulk here is, shall we say... not very experienced when it comes to interacting with Makuta's faithful," she tried to explain. "While we were waiting to be granted access into the Sanctum, he may have made an... off-handed mention of a... very specifc someone that Legacy... isn't entirely too fond of, due to the time spent amongst his previous employers, of course. Add in a pinch of Vortixx and a dash of Skakdi and, well... let's just say that things were said on both sides, and it quickly escalated from there. Hence the blood."

"In his defense," the Ko-Toa continued. "He did try to defuse the argument on his own, but was attacked as he did so. It was not within his intentions to start an altercation between him and the followers of Makuta; if it was, I would have dragged him outside and slain him myself, as he would've soured your impression of me by mere association.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Razsk

Razsk used his powers to throw his voice all the way to the guard station in the center of town, telling them that a prisoner had escaped and that he had him unconscious, and that they should pick him up before he wakes.  Bored, he sits down and waits for the guards to arrive.

IC: "Dravennica," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "And if I'm not mistaken, you are Agrona; follower of Makuta, and ally of Echelon. Your greatness precedes you."

She bowed slightly before continuing.

"I have also come to offer my services to Legacy, for I am having no luck in discovering the whereabouts of my current prey at the moment, and I am longing for something to do in the meantime."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Agrona smiled, bearing sharp incisors, "Well," she took a step closer, "Dravennica," Agrona reached a finger out and slid it up along the Toa's side flirtatiously as she spoke, "You may have heard of me," around the small of Dravennica's back traced Agrona's finger, "But I have not heard of you." And on "you", Agrona pulled away her hand.

Completing the rotation around the Ko-Toa, Agrona's skeletal figure towered over Skulk. She pulled out her bone knife as she prepared to heal to fallen Toa, "Tell me about the services you can offer."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin couldn't Just stand and watch the forgotten suffer. He went over to him, and pulled a few bandages out of his satchel. "Hey, Don't worry, It's going to be alright, see? just let me patch up these wounds, and you'll be fine..." He then started to dress the wounds, despite the Ta-Matoran struggling.

OOC

Razsk's gonna be mad at him, isn't he?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Well then... so that's how she wanted to play it...

If Dravennica had any qualms about the Lesterin touching her, which, for the record, she did not, she did not show it. She knew better than to fall for her charms, as she was a member of Echelon's inner circle and was quite dangerous even without that knowledge being applied. This was a test, one to see if she was worthy enough to be in the same room as her, and one that the Ko-Toa had no intention of failing. Instead, she moved her hands to her hips, showing off her curves as she began listing off all of her talents that could benefit Legacy.

"First off, I am rather skilled in the art of combat. I am no fool, and I make no boasts about how great I am, as even the most seasoned veteran still has the capability to learn from their opposition," she said, stepping closer to Skulk. "I fight as fiercely as my Kavinika, and I'm twice as ruthless. Generally, I'm one of the first to enter a battle, and one of the last to leave."

"Secondly," she continued as she kneeled beside the patient, a certain part of her physique suddenly becoming more prominent as her dagger-like stare indicated her seriousness. "I am a relentless huntress. When some... unfortunate indivual becomes my target, I'll track them across islands if I have to, and I won't stop until I'm dead. Or they are."

"Finally," she said, shifting to her right and arcing her spine. "I have a way with people that tends to make them more... pliable, if you know what I mean. After a night with me, others develop a nasty habit of coming clean with their... dirty, little secrets. Most of the time, it's usually men who I find myself getting to know better. Although..."

Dravennica leaned forward, reaching out to support herself against the Sanctum floor as her chest hovered over Skulk and her lips came to rest dangerously close to Agrona's ear.

"I have been known to make a few... exceptions once in a while," she whispered before pulling herself back and returning to her feet once again.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Dayeth.

Dayeth didn't know whether to be terrified or awestruck by Dravennica's boldness. She had guts, that much was for certain. But the way she was going, those same guts might well soon wind up all over the Sanctum floor, or perhaps splashed over the Prophecy Wall.

She said nothing, though, just waited to see how Agrona reacted. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

I walk to the armoury, and leave my armour and shield there. Then, I sit down on a nearby stone chair, and say to the Toa: "I have cuts in my legs and in my neck. Can you heal them? Do you want anything in return?" My tone isn't friendly in the slightest, but neither is it rude. I hope she doesn't want payment. If so, I can wait for these wounds to heal. That way it won't cost me anything. The heat of the volcano is warming up the rooms of Obsidian, and my muscles stop shaking. I rub my hands together to make them even warmer. I must adapt to the cold, and learn to withstand it. I cannot have weaknesses.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 3, Chapter 3

"My element is here," Scholar responded icily, gesturing at the ice coating the walls of the courtyard. "You see all of that? That came from me. That's how I fixed the walls. And if you don't believe me, well then, let's just say it's ice to meet you," he continued, coating his hand in ice and extending it towards Zealot.

OOC: Terrible joke from Ninjago: Check.

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro Sanctum)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

I raise my eyebrows at the action going on over by Skulk, and turn to continue inspecting the new prophecies.

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost)

Part 1, Book 2, Chapter 3

"I'm fine healing cuts- they're actually fairly basic- and I don't need any payment. Yet. Well, I might start asking for payment once I've passed my trial, but until then, my services are free."

VBWj75sh.png

IC Essie:

Essie was struggling to process the question. Threats were just indistinct terms. If this Toa attacked her or was another S-Unit, she was, indeed, a threat. If he was an idiotc ally that got in Essie's way, Essie would be a threat to the Toa. Yet Essie had no reason to suspect any such variables were present. She also had no evidence to the contrary. She sat there in unnatural silence, processor whirring, until Razsk entered.

A biological might better understand the awoken Toa's question. Essie turned and asked Razsk "Am I a threat to the recently incapacitated Toa unit?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: (Rekhyt)

Forger? Magnetism versus iron. This would be interesting...but he was sure that Forger wouldn't have volunteered if he didn't have some kind of hidden advantage...

Still, no turning back now. The Fa-Toa stepped into the ring.

IC: (Mortem)

This mercenary is certainly brave...or idiotic.

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill

But she would make a good Follower...unlike that Fe-Toa, who is ever so polite suddenly...

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill

I need to kill something soon. Something. Hopefully, I will get my chance if Echelon orders this "Skulk" to be eliminated.

Mortem's eyes were no longer the  dark red of before, but green of poison. Change was still happening as the antidermis consumed his body...

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC-Aurorin

Aurorin patched up the Ta-Matoran's wounds. "I know we all do things we regret, but I'm sure we can make new, happier memories throughout or lives to counterbalance it." He said. "Now, Better take you to the doctor, Laike."

OOC

Well, That's the easy part done. The hard part is getting Deriksha, Essie, Razsk, the now conscious Gunmetal Toa who's name I forgot, The Doctor (Which would be easy as he's an NPC), and Everybody else to actually forgive Laike for nearly kidnapping Aurorin and killing a bunch of Guards. Whoopee...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon