BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Transient

Transient nodded and turned back to his bowl, feeling ashamed. He hadn't meant to stir forgotten memories in the Vortixx's mind - and yet, he understood the pain.

Someday, he would get around to writing the one book he had always been planning to write - a short collection of stories titled "The Tragedy of Nialus", detailing his life from start to finish. Sure. He had records and Chronicles from certain points - but he wanted a complete and accurate record for when he passed. For what reason, he did not know; perhaps it would remove some of the stress he sometimes felt.

Either way, he had dealt with plenty of tragedy - being shunned, joining a team only to have half of it decimated, losing a painful fight to the tyrannical leader and his once-friend... and even losing the love of his life.

He stopped himself there - the last thing he wanted was to stir his own forgotten memories again.

Transient sighed, sat back and tried to enjoy his meal.

• Upvote 1

IC: Xhalia raised an eyebrow as the two talked about her as if she wasn't there, but said nothing as she continued to eat.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost. 

"Thanks," I get to my feet, picking up my now-empty plate and dumping it in the sink. One of us will see to the dishes eventually, but right now, we had more pressing matters. I move out of the room and open the door to outside, using brute strength to push past the snow piled up agaisnt it. The snowstorm had died down from a raging blizzard to a bitter wind,which was pretty much normal for this high up on the mountain. 

"Good news," I announce, returning to the group, "the storm's died down." I turn to Xhalia. "You can leave now." I'm not trying to sound rude, but Transient is right not to be trusting of strangers. The sooner Xhalia and the refugees are out of here, the better. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xhalia nodded, placing the now empty bowl on the table next to her and stretched as she got up.

"Well, it was nice chatting with you, Minnorak," she said before motioning towards the Fe-Toa. "You should have him cook for you guys all the time; it's been a while since I've had such a fine-tasting dish. Better yet, I bet he'd make a killing selling snacks out by the cable car."

She moved towards the door, opening it about halfway before turning back and waving at the Vortixx.

"See you around."

She stepped outside, shutting it behind her before disappearing into the snow-covered landscape. 

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Enforcer Minnorak - Obsidian Outpost.

Something about Xhalia is getting on my nerves. Perhaps it's her confidence, or maybe it's just her unnatural politeness in the face of my intentional rudeness. She makes a strong impression. I'm sure she would have made a decent recruit someday, but she seems set on her own goals. Too bad, really. I was just starting to like her.

I stop; that's a problem. The last woman I'd taken a liking to had gutted me then thrown me off a ship for Takea bait. Not an experience I wished to repeat. "Sure." I reply evenly, not letting my inward thoughts surface on my stoic features. "See you around." I let Xhalia shut the door, before I walk away to rejoin the others. Chances were, I'd never see her again. 

It was probably for the best. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Timageness: I know; I never said he saw them, I said he was looking for them :P

IC: (Mortem/Sanctum)

False god? False god? 

Do these heathens comprehend what Makuta is? Do they not comprehend what He has done?

How can they deny His existence when it is evident all around us: in the powers He has gifted us with, in the visions he has sent to us, in our own recent history. Only three months ago, Makuta ruled this land, and they refuse to believe He exists?!

Their idiocy amazes me.

I notice cracks spreading from where my hand touches the cold stone wall...I must keep the power I have been gifted with controlled, lest it destroy what we have created, as well as that of the Enemy.

If the Grandmaster does not state a very good reason why we should not soon, I will be force to kill him.

Kathok

IC:

Insidian continue to stand outside the doors to the sanctum. From within he could hear what sounded like raised voices but the words were lost to him. Still he had a good guess on what was going on. The allegiance between the Legacy and the Brotherhood was common knowledge around here, but seemed teneous at best.

Insidian was devout to Makuta, and Makuta alone. This other dark God the brotherhood tried to put before Makuta were false idols. There is no proof of it's existence, Makuta was real, Makuta was powerful, and Makuta would be the one he would follow until his last breath.

He ailently stared down the others that were outside the sanctum.

IC: Zarkov

"Yo," Zarkov says to the Skakdi that approached Hakann almost right after he left. (Gresak)

"You know I can still hear you, right buddy?" He growled.

"I have a job for you, help me and me team collect the mask of this Toa, you seen the bounty places by one of Echelon's men? Then we can both come back and see what Hakann's wants from us." He said, he didn't like this Skakdi so far, but that doesn't mean they can't help each other.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC Gresak:

Gresak turned. "Seems like a fair deal to me. Where is this Toa?", he said, ignoring Zarkov's remark about being able to hear him.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Dahkapa (Ko-Koro)

He was watching the pair of Skakdi, but quickly turned to look at Ira when he said the word 'Piraka'. "Wait, those two are part of the group of criminals who destroyed some popular inn in Ta-koro?" he asked, a surprised expression on his face, but instead of waiting for an answer he said "Well, then I must find out what they're doing here. I'll go after them.. will you stay here, or come with me?"

IC: The Deceiver (Near the Obsidian Outpost) Alias: Akarth Crystal Disguise: Yellow and turquoise armour, mask shaped like a Kanohi Hau

Akarth was quite tired when she finally arrived at the cable car station. She was somewhat surprised to see how large the station was, and that it had a watchtower, but assumed that it had been fortified for a good reason: perhaps there had been some conflict between the cities of Ko-Koro and Ta-Koro. She continued to approach the building, and when she reached the front gate, she knocked it.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

-IC:-

As the first Skakdi departs, another arrives; to my side, I can sense Vezok's impatience growing tangible. The Skakdi's expedient candour is admirable, but I have no example of actual prowess. As I analyze his speech and appearance, the Matoran, now behind our procession, continues to blither. Ordering his death at present would only be counterproductive; perhaps I shall indulge later.

And what would be the cost of your aid?” I shall finish this dialogue as soon as possible; the possibility of Vezok eviscerating something out of excess boredom increases exponentially.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Forger

Over the comings and goings of guests and environmental sounds I hear a series of quick knocks, far away at the front gate

Somebody is actually knocking before entering?

Vandal has been quiet since our short discussion, I do hope he takes my words to heart. To make him feel more "part of the group," I'll ask him to go answer the door. "Vandal. Would you mind getting that? Someone is knocking at the front gate. Be sparse with your words." A skill I need to work on aswell...

Fed and warmed, the matoran look if not comfortable, fed and warmed. I direct my gaze to them.

"I hope the food was to your liking."

The shorter one speaks first, "Yes, it was good.

"Good." The tallish de-matoran echoes his statement.

"Good. Can you tell me where you're from, or why you were out half-dead in the drifts?"

"Ko-Koro is fallen."

"-to Makuta's Legacy and their allies."

They answer in a rather disconcerting manner, finishing eachother's sentences. The whimsical nature of their word belays the harsh news they have brought. Ko-Koro has fallen. I can see the other's faces grow taut and wary. Having a city full of fanatics and cultists next door is never a good thing.

"What of the Sanctum Guard or any other defenders of the city?"

"Dead. The Toa that was with us."

"-is one of the only survivors we saw."

"Survivors were gathered to the gates of the koro and told we were free to leave"

"-we only had to spread a message from Echelon."

They recited the message from Echelon to the group.

"Then as the survivors were leaving"

"-He ordered his followers to open fire into the retreating group"

"It was quite terrible."

"Quite terrible, yes."

...but close to it

IC: Vezok

So Hakann's making a club and taking his sweet time with it, fine. It wouldn't be as bad if the natives decided to stop breathing on me with their useless words. The Ga-matoran was still rattling on about SOMETHING and wouldn't it be just freaking GREAT if he SHUT UP.

SOMETIME SOON.

I my gaze burned down into him, and I tapped the tips of my claws together.

"What... was that?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

"Right."

The Fa-Toa stood, walking somewhat wearily to the riveted wooden double-doors at the front of the Outpost, opening them to reveal a female toa clad in crystal armour of yellow and greenish-blue.

He was unsure what to say...

"What is your business here?" 

That sounded most professional, Rekhyt reflected as he waited for the Cy-Toa to answer. Bloody, bloody professionalism.

Kathok

IC Gresak:

Gresak turned. "Seems like a fair deal to me. Where is this Toa?", he said, ignoring Zarkov's remark about being able to hear him.

"He was last seen in Ga-Koro. He's a Toa of sonics with a suletu, which is the mask we need. He's been seen traveling with three or so other Toa. So far I have another Skakdi other then you down to help, and a Toa of ice, though I'm not sure where she went. We might need a few more before we attempt this." Zarkov said.

OOC: You would-be bounty hunters better start moving soon! The mark isn't staying in one place forever...

IC: Aelied returned to the cave from another scouting mission. Cyrix had reported that more people were flowing into Ko-Koro. Zueya had gotten curious about his 'sources'; fortunately, the young toa had not pressed further. That was a relief. He didn't like keeping Cyrix's existence a secret from the team, but they didn't have any reason to suspect, given that he had been wiped from their memories, along with the rest of their memories that were not training. The Le-Toa had been a useful tool, indeed, keeping tabs on the other Kalta. His secrecy was his greatest asset, at this point.

"Zueya, how are the wounded?"

The Vo-Toa looked up. Her mask did not have a positive look. "Not well. The damp conditions of this cave aren't exactly helping their injuries."

Aelied looked grim. "I guess we will have to move them, then."

Together, they began making the final preparations. Aelied created wood to make sleds, and Zueya started helping the wounded too weak to move by themselves; about a half-dozen matoran in total. Only two could walk.

"Where are we taking them?" Zueya looked to her mentor as she tied off the sled around her waist using vines.

Aelied set down the unconscious matoran he was holding onto the sled. It was holding three, and Zueya was carrying the final matoran unable to walk on his own. "Near the Tren Krom Break is a cable car station. There are mercenaries set up there; they will help them, as they have helped other refugees."

Zueya frowned. "Mercenaries? Can they be trusted?"

"Not entirely, but we don't have much else of a choice."

Aelied left the cave first, keeping lookout while Zueya trudged out, dragging the sled. Together, they pushed their way through the snow, towards Obsidian Outpost.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Gresak:

"He was last seen in Ga-Koro. He's a Toa of sonics with a suletu, which is the mask we need. He's been seen traveling with three or so other Toa. So far I have another Skakdi other then you down to help, and a Toa of ice, though I'm not sure where she went. We might need a few more before we attempt this." Zarkov said.

Gresak frowned. Sonics with a Seletu. "Do you know how good he is with the mask?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC:

Lantz stalked the Koro, smiling evilly at every cowering Matron desperate not to be seen.

Ahh, what a sweet scent, the smell of fear. And they should be afraid! I walk these streets! I am power!

Vezok and Hagana were nearby, talking to this Matron and that. No doubt little worms looking to take more treasure from the vault. His treasures! But that didn't matter too much right now. Lantz was still celebrating his first prize, his first step towards becoming the most feared being on the island. And what fun he would have along the way.

ooc: Open for interaction.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

Something caught Lantz' eye. A small figure, moving fast towards the gate. A matoran trying to escape? Now now, that wouldn't do, that wouldn't do at all.

He lifted his hand and used his elemental abilities. Gravity around the fleeing Matoran lessened, then reversed itself almost instantly, pulling him into the air. Keeping his powers active, Lantz walked over, taking his time.

"What are we doing here? Just hanging out, maybe" he said with a chuckle.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: (Iiasmir/Veira)

The large Skakdi finally got a chance to stretch his legs as he neared the Koro, stopping his Kikalano steed about a bio away from the city limits to investigate the changes. Pulling out a telescope, he examined the various differences, from the gates to the towers. Crown jewel my ###...

It had been the better part of two years since he had conducted business in Ko-Koro, but he remembered it fondly. It was quite easy to get around, even for a massive Skakdi like himself. The citizens, though they were very stiff and awkward, paid very well for the goods he offered. With any luck, the newcomers would make better company.

Speaking of company-

"H-help..."

Sliding his telescope back into his travel bag, Iiasmir whipped around and locked eyes with the speaker. "Well well well, what do we have here." Iiasmir was looking into the eyes of a Toa of ice who looked as though he had been surviving on whatever he could gather in the wild and whatever he'd had on him. Presumably, he'd escaped the occasion of the city but been too wounded or too lacking in supplies to make it to the next Koro.

"Well strike me dead," Iiasmir said in mock delight, "a real life, honest to goodness Sanctum Guard. Just how might I help you, my man?"

The guard was either remarkably gullible or too desperate to care. "Please, just get my out of here," he gasped, "I don't know the way to find my captain. We were fighting against the invaders and-" he seemed to trip over himself, cowering against Iiasmir's large form, "Look, I have money, I..I have family in Ihu who can-"

"Shh, shh, quiet your yapping. I don't need any of that. Tell you what, I'll let my associate take care of you- Veira!" he summoned, shouting loud enough for her to hear. Out of the fog, atop another Kikalano, a gangly violet form materialised before hopping off the beast and approaching the two. "How can I be of assistance?" she inquired, countenance marked with disdain and a smirk curled on her lips.

"Well you see Veira, this man is a Sanctum Guard! Why don't you show him some southern hospitality?"

The smirk evolved into a full from. "With pleasure."

----------------------------

The duo became a trio as they marched through the gates of the Koro, with Iiasmir and Veira riding their steeds and the stripped reanimated corpse of the guard trudging on behind them. Iiasmir had wrapped the bloody white cape around his neck in a scarf-like fashion, while Veira had made a hodge-podge of the soldier's armor and weaponry and bore it like a trophy. Anyone who laid eyes on the corpse would likely be at least a little unsettled by the fact that his cranium was visibly shattered and imploded, blood draining from all orifices. His body would be released eventually, but for now there was work to do.

Once they were in the city, Iiasmir clapped hands with Veira and the two went their separate ways. "Find an inn, set up shop. I'll meet with you after I find my client." The Toa of gravity nodded and set off to do so, and Iiasmir set out to find Hakann.

"Now," he said to himself, "time for business."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Tarkahn:

I heard a commotion outside, and took a look out my window.

And sighed. Much as I'd rather not get involved, I did not need a blood stain practically on my doorstep.

I opened the door, peering out into the cold, and called out to the Matoran's tormentor.

"Hey! Would you kindly NOT shake people down on my front door?! I'm trying to run a business here, I don't need you robbing my customers!"

OOC fanixe and vahki that's you two.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC:

"Now Noxas, why would you want to escape? Especially after it's become so lovely in the past few days."

Lantz took a step forward, unsheathing his sword. He held it at the Matoran's throat while he gently laid him down to the ground.

"Hey! Would you kindly NOT shake people down on my front door?! I'm trying to run a business here, I don't need you robbing my customers!"

"Not to worry, my good man" Lantz said cheerfully. "Just thought I'd take this traitor to a prison. But now that you mention it, what is you sell sir?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC Tarkahn:

"Only business that makes money. Weapons of all types. Equipment and supplies, too, but I specialise in weapons. Get my blades direct from Ta-Koro. Buy em myself to ensure quality."

Good thing, too, in this place now, an inferior weapon could cost me much more than widgets.

Much more.

IC:

Lantz followed the pathetic Matron into the shop, leaving the door open behind him.

"Did I?" Lantz screwed up his face, thinking.

"I wouldn't want you to think I'm a liar, I'm just an honest Toa after all. All right, punishment and prison. And of course, no need to thank me" he said with a cheerful smile.

"Now shopkeep, the swords?"

• Upvote 1

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Coming at you Lantz and co.

IC: (Veira)

The door to Tarkahn's shop seemed to revolve as one after one, Noxas, Lantz, and then immediately after them Veira and her gruesome undead follower filed into the sword shop.

"Shopkeeper?" she said, he words covering Lantz's as he oppressed Noxas, "yes, I'd like to purchase a rapier, do you have any of those?"

As she watched Lantz push Noxas around, she lifted an eyebrow. "Well geez, just because this town belongs to Makuta-followers doesn't mean you have to friggin' act like him." She waved a hand and the zombie following her went to separate the two before Noxas wet himself.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.