BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Yeri 

Yeri was taken aback by the other's rude behavior

"It's tap ale, laddy." He replied "'ere ye goo, I'll make ye sun'tin elseways" Mac pulled out a glass and began filling it with liquids

1 part gaquila

1 part Ihu Vodka

3 parts kanohi dragon berry rum

100% hard liquor

designed to taste like candy

"My apologies la-... friend. This'll be marr t' yurr liking"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

OOC Since Makuta Miras kicked us out of his room, I'm assuming that we are in Zealot's room

IC Zealot

The light was fading in through the small window as the Ko Toa turned sharply to face his heart's betrayer. 

"No. you DON'T!" 

With every breath the room grew colder as his eyes glared at the player of games

"You can't!" His pain turned to anger as he grabbed her, involuntarily seeping the warmth from her body 

"You want to make me look like a fool! You had this planned!" he forcefully withdrew as his hands as he turned away, looking angrily into the shadows

"Lure me in with your sweet kindness, then turn me down when I reciprocate?!"

He slammed his fist against the desk, hurling his books to the floor

"You wanted to hurt me"

OOC: That sounds fine with me.

IC: Faora

The temperature of the room seemed to decrease as his anger increased, a theory further strengthened when he grabbed her and she began to become unbearably cold. She gasped, partly due to the shock--memories surfaced of a slip into a nearly frozen lake--and partly due to Zealot's outbursts. His hurt had shifted to anger, and when he slammed his fist on his desk, the sharp pain of the noise nearly caused her to reciprocate.

But as she rose shakily from her chair and her eyes fixed on Zealot, a story began to unfold within her mind. It was a story devoid of details, by the major plot points were there in outline form:

I. Zealot falls in love

II. He marries (object in pocket: ring)

III. Tragedy befalls the loved one

IV. Zealot blocks out further love to avoid pain

She might have been slightly off, but she knew she was near the mark. She had expressed her love for him, and when he risked everything by opening himself up to her, she had pulled away.

Mata Nui, she felt like a monster.

The anger she had begun to feel faded away, replaced by tranquility. Sadness.

Regret.

"No, Zealot," she said softly, taking a step closer to him. "No. I may be many things, but I'm not pernicious. Rational to a fault? Yes. Foolish? Yes. Ill-informed about matters of the heart? Mata Nui, yes." She shook her head. "But I would never deliberately hurt you. I care about you too much to do that, and I'm sorry that I did hurt you."

She stepped even closer and poured all the emotions she felt into her next words.

"But please don't cut me off. Please." Her voice cracked. "I just... need... time."

• Upvote 5

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Tarkahn:

I watched as the frightened one tried to flee. I really didn't feel one way or the other about it, but he was missing out on a free paid meal. Goodness knows when he's get another.

I shrugged, and decided it would be best to seat ourselves.

OoC: erm..... Customers in the T.O.Y.S. Shop...?

OOC: 

OOC: Verulas picked up all the widgets, remember? 

That's what you think. Hehe. 

IC: Veteran - Obsidian Outpost.

"Give me something that's actually strong, mate," Veteran slammed a handful of widgets down onto the table. "I've had a bloody long day." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vezok

I grunted, dismissing the verbal jab. The Rahkshi power had dissipated into the frozen air, but I still felt the rage burning within, an ember left behind from the inferno before. The power couldn't push aside my being, after all.

The unnatural purging was quite helpful, even if it did have some unforseen side effects. I suppose it was helpful that I kept my Rahkshi burning with rage already, for the anger that I shunted from myself only added to their flames. Hakann tried to turn them into his perfect little army, but why try work against their very nature? I simply enhanced what was already there.

The vortixx was still there, a curiosity. Yes, she did have the reputation on this island, that much was clear. Vortixx weren't known, or at least I haven't known them to be, focused on anything but themselves, to have this one throw her lot with this cause was... strange.

Whatever it was, she wasn't one of the weapon-toting imbeciles scattered around this Koro, her actions confirmed that much.

"I suppose you're comfortably in contact with Tall Dark and Uncompromisingly Evil who's sitting pretty in that castle, then. You wouldn't mind introducing us, by any chance?"

IC (Kohra):

The Vortixx gave a short nod.

"Echelon is in talks right now with the leader of the brotherhood, last I heard. He will meet you afterwards. We can go to the sanctum in the meantime unless you prefer standing around in the cold."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Varan

Varan smiled. He held his hand out at an attempt to be friendly.

"Might I ask your name?"

IC: Marauder

"Didn't I tell you? They called me Marauder, back where I'm from - I used to be a great warrior, before Insanity blessed me with her tender touch. Anyways, I still go by that name, pretty much because I haven't thought of a better one."

The Skakdi looked down at the other's chained body.

"Yo, man, I wouldn't try breaking loose if I were you. I may not be able to break myself loose... but I can still laser-fry you."

Marauder paused.

"Actually, I'm not sure I want to try again. Honestly, I underestimated you - you're a touch crab to crack."

He giggled. "Tee-hee! Crustacean jokes about crustacean-y creatures. I love it. Anyways, that deal to partner up is still on the table. And this time, I won't threaten to kill you if you say no! Whattya say?"

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 2

OOC: Whatever. I already did the numbers, and I'm not changing them.

IC: Verulas - Obsidian Outpost

"Quick question," Verulas said to the Lesterin as he slid up to the counter. "These guys blow through that bag of widgets I gave you yet?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (Kohra):

The Vortixx gave a short nod.

"Echelon is in talks right now with the leader of the brotherhood, last I heard. He will meet you afterwards. We can go to the sanctum in the meantime unless you prefer standing around in the cold."

IC: Vezok

"No."

The short phrase was flat and simple, lacking even a condescending tone so common to my verbal jabs.  In truth, the cold had no effect on me.  Not as long as I kept the power active, at least, and it certainly made balance easier when one didn't have to worry about obstructing snow.  I flicked my gaze over to my crimson accomplice, Hakann having finished up with one of his pawns to go talk with another, that fake smile of his itching for me to wipe off with a solid punch.  Fine, so he was gathering local muscle.

I flicked a finger to my Rahkshi, and the mechanized beasts moved to follow, including the one guarding the Ga-Matoran, giving the small being a small shove to get him moving.  Satisfied, I turned back to the Vortixx Kohra, and wordlessly motioned her to lead the way.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Kotak:

I waited for entry to my once home Koro.

The cold didn't bother me, but then, I was a Toa of Ice.

What bothered me was waiting. Though it had only been ten minutes since stating my name and purpose, I was impatient. 

I wanted to move on.

OOC Kotak open for interaction.

OOC: @Veneras Oh..er...right.

IC: (Vandal/Obsidian)

"Nope"

After a pause, he continued: "It tastes like fruit juice." He sighed, putting the drink back on the counter and grabbing the beer he had started. "It's fine, I'll just take this. I love the taste of rat poison."

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Varan

Varan nodded understandably and retracted his hand.

"My apologies, then," he said gently. "I didn't mean to intrude anymore than I meant to frighten you."

He turned, his back now to the wind as he viewed Ko-Koro. "Could you please provide me with information on what happened in Ko? I've been out of civilization for awhile now, and I have no clue what's been happening here - though I heard it wasn't good."

"Of course! But that doesn't mean other mutual partnerships can't be made. After all, what fool enters a business relationship without any kind of backup for when - er, if - things go wrong?"

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

As Ayar walked away to the kitchen, hoping to find something to eat there, Scholar looked back into the infirmary to check on the two Skakdi, still leaning heavily on his crutch. 

"Right then, you two idiots. I'm going to take you down to the cells, where I'll leave you to rot until Zero decides to get you out. How does that sound?" he said icily, willing a thin layer of frost to begin creeping up the prisoners' legs.

OOC: VahkiDane and Jakura, do I have permission to take your characters down to the cells using Scholar's Matatu in my next post? 

• Upvote 2

VBWj75sh.png

IC Sharky

What a rude rahkshi...

Uncapping his tub of MUTANTMASS, he filled a small shaker cup with the powder. An apotheosis of flavor and nutrition given mortal shape as a chunky brown-gray powder. Unfortunately, he had no water. Melting the snow and ice would be difficult in such frigid surroundings.

"Hey, big blue meanie! You got any water wit ya? Maybe you and big red can team up and get me some."

...but close to it

OOC: It's fine with me, MM.

Marauder thought about that.

"It actually doesn't sound very pleasant," he said. "But I'll go along without a fight if you promise me you'll have your smokin' hot leader consider recruiting us. I heard there was a bit of a trial we had to pass...?"

IC: Scholar (Obsidian Outpost)

"I can't guarantee anything. And just for good measure, I'll punch you as well," Scholar replied, socking Marauder hard in the nose with a telekinetic punch. "Now, time to take you to your new homes," he continued, paying no attention to the blood streaming from the Ta-Skakdi's nose and lifting the two up with his mask, and carrying them down the corridor to the underground cells.

Scholar put Marauder and Crab, both of them still chained up firmly, in cells on either side of Varan's prisoner from earlier, making sure that neither of them could see each other. "Someone will come for you." he said flatly, turning away and striding back up the stairs to the main outpost, having locked Marauder's weapons in a different cell. 

OOC: I'm presuming you're ok with the autohit, Jakura?

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Crab

Crab lay there on the ground, struggling against the chains binding him. His legs were completely numb due to Scholar freezing them. His muscles tensed as his arms pushed against the heavy chains. He eventually gave up and fell asleep, his charred body becoming still.

IC: Varkraln

Varkraln gripped his revolver, taking aim at the Mahi. It baaed, unaware of Varkraln's presence. Hold the gun still, and wait until your sight lines up with the head. He lined the gun up with the Mahi's head. He smiled and pulled the trigger. The revolver fired, hitting the Mahi right in the head. It burned for a few seconds before dying quickly. Varkraln ran up to the corpse and put his hand on it's body. "I am sorry fellow creature." He said, repeating his ritual for when he killed Rahi. He dragged the Mahi corpse to his small hut near Ihu-Koro. He was going to have Mahi stew tonight.

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by VahkiDane

-IC:-

Assuming that Lunefeld has refrained from preparing an assassination attempt on my person with the accompaniment of his targets, I am impressed; if these criminal paragons are true to their reputation, his survival and success is to be applauded. I abstain from anything, save the continuation of the faux expression.

When they are located, you will be rewarded. Echelon awaits; succeeding that, we shall find them. If you care to accompany me, I shall inform you as to your next task.” If he wishes to contradict his continued employment, he is allowed to contest; the connotations of such an action should be particularly lucid.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: -_- I guess so.

Marauder hissed at the pain that suddenly welled up in his nose. He struggled a bit as Scholar carried him off.

The Skakdi had managed to arrange his limbs in a more comfortable position, despite still being bound. As his nose finally began to subside bleeding, Marauder's mind started to wander...

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Ayar (Obsidian Outpost, Kitchen)

"...and nothing in that cupboard either. Great," Ayar muttered as she closed one empty cupboard and began opening another. "Where the heck's the food?" she exclaimed, as yet another one turned out to be empty. After opening and closing a few more cupboards, the Fe-Toa finally came to one with... "Two carrots? Seriously? Carrots?" Despite the boringness of the food- Ayar didn't like carrots, even though Onu-Matoran said they gave you night vision- she wolfed both of them down. 

OOC: Ayar's open for interaction. At Obsidian. Obviously.

:D

VBWj75sh.png