BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Aww, I thought he was gonna create a piece of crystal to protect his neck, Female Titan-style.

IC: The Cy-Toa practically pushed himself into his waiting palm; the thorn drove into flesh, delivering its paralytic coating into the toa's bloodstream. Though whether it would even matter now was up for debate... Aelied quick-traveled next to Zueya, who looked on the mess.

The times, they are a-changing...

Ic Kotak:

The impassive stare he sent to the Cy-toa could have frozen the Mangai.

"One less idiot I have to deal with."

I sent the spike up, aiming to push it all the way through him.

And preparing to sever his head if it didn't. 

OOC: Oh, that would have been a good one.

• Upvote 1

IC Kotak:

I raised my shield, and the crystal smashed into tiny shards against it.

"Wrong answer"

A flick of my wrist sent the Ice through him, and my blade toward his head.

OOC: Seriously, That ice has been going through you. You don't acknowledge it, I'm gonna assume you're letting it kill you.

OOC:

Hello folks. A few people have drawn my attention to this, and after carefully reading over the last few pages, I'm here to handle it. So, what that means is Ghidora, Ultimo, Keeper, and Jakura, attention please.

Ghidora, Halmos is dead. He should have been dead quite a while ago, but by this point, he is definitely dead. He had a blade against his throat from this fight's start, and while it isn't entirely implausible for him to have evaded it the first time, it is now. Refer, for one, to the start of this page; he was held down by Gravity due to Varan's element. First of all, it isn't your say whether or not that gravity field faltered. That's Jakura's domain. Even if it had faltered, however, he was still initially against the ground with a blade at his throat. Kotak's slash when he started to move should have been fatal.

You stated he 'surged back', but as he was against the ground when the attack started, there isn't a back to surge to, really. Certainly nothing fast enough to save his neck. Even if, however, he evaded that he's still on the ground and very shortly had an ice spike being pushed up through his chest. And a blade at his throat once more. Neither of these were dealt with, instead favoring an attack towards his assailant.

Even if you had responded to one or the other, chances are still that he would have to deal with the other. And thus still be dead, even though he should have been deceased quite a while back. So yes, Halmos is dead. As a side note, a taser is not native technology. Especially not at the level you indicated in Halmos' profile. 

To you, Keeper,  I have a more minor note. It isn't really relevant now, but Aelied was tackled before he reached Halmos. He wouldn't have gotten to inject his paralytic anyway. 

Now, I have an inbox with a good degree of space. If anyone objects to this, PM me. 

• Upvote 4

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ooh, I actually missed Varan tackling Aelied, thanks. An ugly scene any way it went down...

IC: Aelied broke down the thorn, and the poison, back into elemental energy as he got up. He turned to the Ba-Toa. "Thank you for your help... but we have to go. I am Ayeuz, an herbalist. Come see me if you need such things, I can assist you." Aelied looked at Zueya. "Let's leave, Deilea." He had his suspicious about the fallen toa... and he would rather not remain here for questioning.

"Oh... okay..." Zueya was still in shock.

Aelied remembered this was her first time in the field. She had never seen someone killed before. Not the best way see one...

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost Arena. 

Now that was just unnecessary. He could shoot plasma out of his hands, yet he felt the need to have a gun that he could channel his powers through? 

Karzdamnit.... I throw myself out of the way, scowling angrily as I take cover behind one of the frozen hay-bales that serve as archery targets. I'm supposed to test his fighting capabilities; difficult to do when he won't get close enough to me to actually fight

I need a new plan... 

IC (Charek): Steadying his aim, Charek squeezed off a few more plasma bolts at the hay bale.  Pin him down, he thought.  Force him into cover, then break the cover and force him back more.  Back him into a corner.  Cut off all options.  Make him run until there's nowhere left to run to.

Another shot, this time squarely in the center of the bale.  Hay burned, ice exploded into vapor.  Charek smiled.

OOC: Yeah, I'm feeling things out as I go along just as much as Charek is, really.  :P

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost Arena. 

I cringe, feeling impact after impact agaisnt the frozen target. The thick ice seems to be preventing the plasma from getting through to me for now, but... Another shot thuds into the centre of the bale, and this time leaves a smoking hole in it. His next shot could easily get through to me if his aim with the gun is any kind of good. 

I reach around for a weapon and snatch up a rock roughly the size of a Toa's fist, which fits nicely into my palm. I step up out of hiding, pause for a moment to take proper aim, and fling it square at Charek's chest with all the force I can muster.

And as a Vortixx, I can muster quite a bit of force. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The wind was a lot more noticeable up here... that was definitely a good thing for Cyrix. He poked his head onto the top of the wall. Several guards, patrolling. One with an Arthron... ####! Cyrix ducked back behind the parapet. He was starting to get dizzy from using his mask for so long... the height wasn't helping. Couldn't hang out here forever. He poked his head back up; the Arthron guard was looking away. He scrambled on top of the wall, and dashed for the other side, leaping off. Cyrix aimed for one of the taller buildings beneath him, and conjured wind beneath him to break his fall; it worked, thankfully, and he broke the rest of the fall with a roll. The Le-Toa looked back up at the wall above him; nothing out of the ordinary. His aerial use of power must have been taken for a gust of the night wind.

Good. He needed to find someplace to hide, for now.

Clambering off the roof into alleyway, Cyrix found some dilapidated crates, Slowly, he lifted the lid off of one of them, hoping not to find a rahi nest, a hobo, anything. Fortunately, it was empty. He crawled inside, and deactivated his mask. He was lightheaded. He had to find Aelied. But for now... it could wait. His master could wait while he regained his senses.

OoC: given that Halmos isn't even in Ghidora's character profiles, I'll assume its up to is to describe his actual death. Any one has any problems, Pm me and I'll change as needed. Also, does anyone know what his mask was?

IC Kotak:

A flash of white and one of silver move in opposite directions, as the giant icicle bursts through Halmos' chest, and the hooked blade of the Rahkshi staff slices clean through his neck, silencing the Cy-Toa forever.

In the Ko-Toa's mind, he has done the world a service. He stoops, removing the mask from the severed head, the lifeless body hanging limp against the ice.

The mask could be sold, though Kotak had half a mind to change his current mask. After all, it was a symbol of his once hero, whom he'd recently surpassed.

OOC: Thank you for the clear-up, Krayzikk

IC: Varan

Varan pushed himself up from the ground. Everything had become a blur suddenly, as more than one Toa had suddenly advanced on the Cy-Toa. When he found himself standing once more, he faced a horrific sight - the dead, mutilated corpse of his once-enemy.

He stared blankly at the body. The Toa had deserved what had happened to him - there was no doubt about that. And yet, Varan had never discovered why he had been attacking them in the first place. He hadn't even known his name.

Turning away from the dead Toa, Varan faced the others, a grimace lining his face.

"My name is Varan," he said. "Toa of Gravity."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"Nice to meet you three," he said. "I hail from... Le-Wahi, I guess. I was a, uh, freelance agent. Now I just sort of... wander."

...Why did I just feel the need to share that?

Varan would've slapped himself, had he not remembered - Arcturia. Where had she gone? Looking behind him, the Ba-Toa saw her standing aways off, obviously avoiding the conflict. He felt bad for that.

"Well, it was nice talking to you all. I have to rejoin my, uh, 'traveling buddy' over there."

The Toa thought for a second. Maybe... no, that wasn't a good idea. He couldn't have anyone weighing him down. He had merely offered to walk with Arcturia as a friendly gesture.

Still...

Varan groaned inwardly. "Unless, any of you would like to accompany us?"

IC Sharky

Briefly distracted from his piraka posse, the skinnyfat Ga-Matoran runs to the recently headless body and grabs the head, running it into the endzone for a touchdown.

IC Forger

That rock was moving at a fairly high velocity. Speaking of velocity, why didn't I ever attempt to use my Kakama like Charek? I'd have to figure out someway to integrate that strafing technique into my repertoire.

• Upvote 3

...but close to it

IC: Ira

Yet another fight...

Ira looked on, the altercation he was about to break up ending with the death of its instigator. Standing in front of Avak's shop, he was about to enter when a Ga-Matoran picked up the assailant's head and ran with it like a football.

Life here sure is different from Black rock.

IC: Tracer

Tracer, having arrived discretely, observed the fight between Enforcer and Charek. A small part of her wished that she was born a Toa, so she could pull off all those stunts that Charek was doing. She also wished that she had better weapons than a hunting shortbow, a crossbow, and a parang.

IC: Zueya realized she hadn't really been playing her role all to well. She regained enough of her faculties to talk to Aelied: "You sure it was a good idea to come here, boss?"

As they turned and walked away, her master shrugged. "I'm sure we can make something work out." Have to find Cyrix... or make him find us. I'm sure he's inside the walls by now.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

IC: Arcturia

While the others were exchanging pleasantries, the Onu-Toa made her way back to the group, kneeling next to Halmos' body. Hoping nobody really took too much of a notice, she removed the belt-like sheath of throwing knives from his broken, bleeding body. Nineteen, she counted - and nicely polished, too. She just needed the one that Varan had deflected into the ground to complete the set. She tucked the knives away beneath her cloak. The white coat he wore was soaking with blood and there was a sizeable hole or two in it; but she had to admit, it was a nice coat. She removed it, wrung as much of the blood as she could from it, folded it, and tucked it away as she had the throwing knives. She looked up, trying to ascertain as to where the twentieth knife had fallen.

Edited by Perp

Varan was heading back to Arcturia, when he saw her looting Halmos. He raised an eyebrow.

"You don't consider that the least bit... degrading?" he asked. "Those belonged to a wretched murderer."

He watched her search the ground.

"Looking for this, luv?" He held up a knife, a sly smile across his face. "Lodged itself in my chest armor when I fell."

He held it out to her.

IC: Dravennica and Shredder - Wilderness (Near the Ko-Wahi Coast)

All had been silent, save for the winds audible from above, as Dravennica approached the tunnel, granting her no warning as to what was to come.

As soon as she had made it within inches of its entrance, a pair of wild Kavinika leaped towards her, bearing their fangs dangerously close to her face. While she did have enough time to bring up her sheild and knock one of them away, the other managed to latch onto the gauntlet of her right arm with its jaws and sent her falling back towards the ground. She growled in anger in an attempt to ignore the pain as the beast began shaking its head in order to move the limb out of the way so it could get in a better shot at her throat. Shredder soon slammed into the second one before it could even get up, the pair eventually becoming a maelstrom of fur and teeth as blood began to coat the snow around them.

The Ko-Toa thrashed to the side, trying to bring the edge of her shield down upon the Rahi's head, but it was no use, as the blows she was able to make were struck at an angle that wouldn't do much damage. She knew that if she didn't get it off of her soon, she would no longer have to worry about preparations for Project Legion or anything else for that matter, but most of all, the thought of a warrior like her becoming wolf chow disgusted her. She was no longer a pitiful Matoran, relying on others to protect her; she was a Toa, and she now had the strength to fight tooth and nail for her own survival.

And she would not succumb so easily.

Unable to reach for her sword, a shard of ice soon materialised in her left hand as she drove it into one of the creature's eyes. It yelped in pain as she used her powers to further extend the makeshift weapon further into its skull, but the thrashing continued, and it soon broke off in her hand. Changing tactics, she grew out the substance once more before furiously using it to pierce the Kavinika's throat. She screamed in desperation as she drove the shard into its flesh over and over again, drenching herself in its blood as it went limp, allowing her to kick it off of her and back into the tunnel. She rolled over, noticing that Shredder's now silent battle had taken him out of sight as her newly freed hand unsheathed her sword.

Dravennica readied herself for the possibility that the other Kavinika had won, raising her weapon as she rounded the corner that had previously obscured them.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Sharky

*huffhuff*

*runrun*

Sharky reaches the endzone (piraka posse) and spikes the head to the ground, "TOOOOOUCHDOOOOWWWN!"

Retrieving the head, he holds it up to Big Red. "Any chance you an ya buddy can work together and burn the flesh off tis thing? I've been needin' a replacement kohlii ball."

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: The Onu-Turaga grunted. "Well, you'd be surprised how much that would help." Maeloc looked the cloaked Toa up and down. "You obviously aren't part of the Legacy. What, you decide to come out of the woodwork now that we've done the hard work?"

Fyura had hoped her test for the Legacy would be something easy, like maiming a prisoner or something. But no, she had been given a hastily scrawled note to talk to some turaga at the Koro gate. She had thought she came pre-approved; a Parakuka (who was at least sending her happy thoughts at the moment) and she had the gift of Antidermis. Well, travel was always nice. Any chance to test her new powers in actual combat was just icing on the cake. It was a #### cake, but it had good icing. Maybe buttercream icing. Mmmm... Buttercream.

IC:

Insidian stared back with crimson eyes. "I spent a long time underground harnessing my power, training and forging myself in the darkness." he said, his voice was cool and emotionless.

"I trained a daughter to be my hand, and used her to kill people I thought posed a threat to Makuta... until recent events I have been ignorant to the Legacy's existence, I was waiting to meet with its leader, but alas the wait at the door was far to long for my taste."

"I told him you offered an in with the Legacy to certain members if they wanted it." Zarkov winked.