BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dayeth - Darkwalk.

"And while you've been surviving in your dank little cave or whatever, the rest of us have been living in the city we conquered." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - The Dark Walk (Tunnels)

"If I had known that there were other followers of Makuta on this island, not to mention how many of us there were, I would've likely been right by your side during the attack, Matoran, as it would've quickly become a calculated risk instead," Celphrithia continued. "As it was, however, the occasional travelers that ended up near my home not only lacked any usable information whatsoever, but they were both few and far between. The first time I had even heard of such a battle taking place was after it had already ended, specifically when your heathen friend decided to fall through my roof."

Fighting back the urge to send one of her minions after the little pest, she continued on ahead of the pair of imbeciles behind her.

"But of course, as fate would have it, the one time I actually agree with you, you go and misinterpret what I'm trying to say. It's no wonder why our god only has one village to his name."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"So you hole yourself up and hide away from the rest of the island, then complain when your reclusive nature means you miss out on stuff?" Dayeth scoffed, "What were you expecting to happen?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Maybe you haven't been paying much attention, but I'm the last of my order for a reason; I'd like to see just how sociable you are when you get stabbed in the back, have your throat cut, and, oh yeah, watch everyone you ever cared about get slaughtered before your very eyesYou don't have to wake up every morning so paranoid that you think there's someone hiding in every shadow just waiting to kill you, you probably didn't have to worry about blending in before you got that hand of yours, and, most importantly, you don't find yourself constantly wondering why you didn't perish alongside your family as well to the point where you start wishing that you did."

Taking some time to clear her head and suppress her anger, it was a good long while before she decided to speak once again.

"My intent was to merely explain why I wasn't there, not to complain about it. Do not assume you know me."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Can you gag her, cut out her tongue, or something?" Dayeth asked hopefully. 

"That would involve me putting my fingers near her mouth, and I thoroughly enjoy the fact that they're all still attached to my hands," Dravennica said. "Looks like you should've took me up on establishing those precautions while you had the chance..."

Celphrithia merely narrowed her brows and frowned.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

She said nothing, beginning to wonder if coming along on this trip had been the best idea...

Basking in the newfound silence, the two Toa and their entourage continued forward as Dravennica silently hoped that they didn't somehow end up lost on the other side of the island.

OOC: Celphrithia and Dravennica to Kini-Nui.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The flames in her hand lightning her way, Dayeth followed the others down into the dark. 

OOC: To Kini Nui.

IC:

"Well, what a coincidence, ma'am," I said, sliding into my role like a snake out of her skin, my smile edging up just enough to be perceptible. I followed Jin's lead, looking her over before flicking an eyebrow up. "I happen to have a warm place that's just a little too big for me on my lonesome."

IC (Jin)

"You don't say," I said, twisting my mouth into a coy smile. "It has been a long, lonely trip to get here... I could use some company."

We approached the gates as we chatted; I kept my ears open for one of the guards to hail us.

IC:

"He doesn't have it." Eisen's first words in many minutes were not particularly eloquent, nor particularly fascinating. But they were a simple, direct answer to a question that needed nothing more. His green eyes regarded Echelon piercingly, assessing his leader's state as he stepped through the door. His prize held no fascination for him. An unusual blade, once wielded by Heuani. Its craftsmanship was unarguable and its edge was enough to tear through armor and flesh with ease. It had not stopped the Toa of Shadow from being killed, it had not stopped its previous owner from being killed, and if the time came, it would not be what stopped Echelon from being killed. It was an excellent prize, a trophy to be held as proof of victory. A tool for morale.

But in the gaunt Necromancer's hand, that was all it was. A trophy.

"You would have brought it back if you could." The swordsman addressed the Dark Toa directly, now. "Something prevented you. And you've been through the wringer. The target had friends, I presume. Their heroes travel in packs."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Xxeth

"Aye that's true, heroes do travel in packs. Didn't happen to see a particularly annoying one did you? Green and black, had a recent gender change? I'm sure you of all people would've recognized her." Xxeth was perhaps a little too eager, but killing his older sibling had been on the top of his list of things to do for quite some time. She was the reason his life was as terrible as it was after all. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Echelon)

Echelon ignored Xxeth entirely, speaking directly to Eisen instead.

"Shaddix," he said, with a hint of satisfaction, "has a talent for disruption. But he was too late. Nimil's body would have been a symbolic prize, nothing more, and I had already taken what I needed. Not only of the physical..."

He sheathed the flamberge, then tapped his temple slowly and meaningfully.

"...but also of the mental. I scoured his mind, my friends, and believe me when I say that what I have learned today changes everything."

• Upvote 3

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Mautara

The red and silver clad being spoke up, and Mautara was relieved to find that he understood their words. Although they spoke with an accent different to his own, it was clear the the two of them would be able to understand each other. This was convenient. Mautara was going to answer when his words were caught in his own dry throat, and suddenly he went into a coughing fit. After he finally managed to re-gain his composure, he looked up, signed with his hands that his throat was dry, and finally cleared his throat before trying to speak again.

"I have been trapped out on sea for quite some time. I do not know how long, but long enough that my body has lost much of its former strength. I came here in search of a familiar habitat, the forest over there." He said with a raspy voice, pointing over to the pine forests some distance away. "I stumbled upon this place by sheer coincidence. My name is Mautara, and this is my compatriot Rawar."

IC (Merror)

Merror was quick to hand the foreign being his flask of water.

"You came here by sea, you say?" he said, as Mautara drank deeply and gratefully. "That would explain why I've never seen one of your kind before. Forgive my curiosity, but where do you come from? What do you call yourselves?"

He took a glance at Rawar.

"And how do you come to have a wild Rahi as your companion?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Mautara

"Well I... Er... Uh..." Mautara very suddenly came to a horrifying realization. He couldn't remember. The memories of his home, his homeland... It was like something had clawed at them and torn them to shreds. He could barely recall anything now. "I-I don't... we..." His species... he knew... they were the Tiokaha. Guardians of the wild lands. But what he couldn't remember, and wasn't sure if he'd ever really known, was what the wild lands were called... and the details of them.

"I am a Tiokaha. I know that much. And my companion has been with me for most of my life. I know this but I cannot recall. Has not only my body but my mind also deteriorated?" Mautara clutched his head. "Rawar... I understand him. And he understands me. I know what he seeks, and I too have found my self seeking it. And I have become his ally as much as he has become mine. But my memories of those events... I know they happened, but I do not recall much of anything about them."

Mautara looked up to Merror. "This cannot be natural. It's as if something has taken away my memories. But why?"

IC:

Sylus shrugged at Sharky's rebuttal, a placid face hiding a certain degree of resentment at hearing himself contradicted by some up-start of a drug addicted runt, although he would never admit to such. After all, he had turned over a new leaf since things like that would've sent him into a murderous rage. He had mellowed, and there less of a chance than ever that he would be sending someone out to burn the Matoran's home to the ground in retaliation.

Oh yes.

Much, much less of a chance.

Instead, he turned his attention to his ... employer? Benefactor? Patron? Dependant. 

"Well, I can't very well say for sure, Hak ol' buddy," the broker said. "As far as an official response is considered, we're safe for as long as the Necromancer's got those hostages in his palm. None of the villages would take that risk. Unfortunately, we're not as insured against vigilantes, hero-types, and the more moralistic of mercenaries ... who, if the authors of adventure stories haven't led my poor old self astray, are much, much more dangerous than anything the Akiri could muster."

IC (Jin)

"You don't say," I said, twisting my mouth into a coy smile. "It has been a long, lonely trip to get here... I could use some company."

We approached the gates as we chatted; I kept my ears open for one of the guards to hail us.

IC:

"find it very hard to believe that a sweet girl like yourself'd be lacking in the way of company," I said, already calculating how these statements would come back to bite me.

Unless the guards kill us firstof course.

I was starting to see why my old teachers pushed me away from motivational speaking.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-IC:-

Excluding a smile-straightening twitch of the jaw in response to the colloquialism, my face maintains its corpse-esque tranquility. Gaze swivels from the Matoran to the speaking Toa, shifting with calculated lethargy.

"If I'm not mistaken," I keep my voice low and level, letting the words slither out on their own accord, dripping with anguine placidity. "This island happens to have a rather high concentration of self-appointed crusaders and puerile champions. Or, at least, that was the impression I received from Ta-Koro." Hopefully Echelon has a wiser solution for dealing with would-be radical paladins than an assumption of honesty when questioned by gatekeepers.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Arankhe

Taking a step back, Arankhe flexed, before sharply stepping forwards again, bringing her shoulder into the door, most of her body weight behind it.

The lock did not succeed in stopping the hulking mass of armored Lesterin. With a crash and the clang of the lock bursting, the doors swung open.

"Hopefully that didn't draw anyone's attention." She muttered.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"Pretty much," Sylus said, pursing his lips as he nodded. "In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we had some inside the walls right now."

IC:

"If anyone asks, we're raiding and pillaging," Rynekk said, glancing to the left, right, before walking in.

The library had been abandoned with months and it looked like it. The dust had settled on everything, even the light, what got in through the shuttered windows. It felt a little like a tomb, if Rynekk was being honest with himself. A tomb in a city where everyone wanted him dead.

Charming, Simul, as always.

"There's bound to be some maps of the city in here," the Toa said, walking over to the front desk. "Take a look around."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Arankhe

Arankhe grumbled. When she went home, whenever that was, if she went home, maybe she would leave this little bit out of her recount. Her superiors wouldn't be too happy with her bashing into a library and stealing things.

"Look at me, just a month ago I was fighting raiders and pillagers. Now I'm the one pillaging." She muttered, eyes glancing across various things.

She had precisely no idea where to look.

"Hmm. Where would they keep maps?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"The pleasure is all mine." Zero replied, bowing her head slightly.

After all, you have helped me become more wary.

She then leaned against the windowsill once more, savoring the icy air as it filled her lungs. She let out a steamy exhale and cast her gaze toward the slopes of Mt Ihu.

Time was beginning to wear on her. She was nearly past her prime now, and it wouldn't be long before her body began its slow process of deterioration. Zero was too stubborn, and had too much pride to simply crumble away like that. She would go out in a furious blaze, the roaring flames of bloodlust still dancing in her eyes.

But that time has not yet arrived. There are people who still depend on me.

She sighed into the open air. The leader of the Outsiders was growing restless.

OOC: Zero open for interaction

IC

Oreius opened his eyes. He had not slept in the truest sense of the word, but had allowed himself to withdraw his mind for an hour or so, resting while Inu kept watch. Not that it was likely that anyone would wander in: this old home was in shambles, ransacked and abandoned shortly after Echelon's army took the city. There was nothing here worth anyone's time, Which made it perfect for someone who didn't want strangers snooping. 

The room was darker; the little light the shuttered windows allowed had dimmed considerably. Either a storm had blown in, or enough time had passed for the sun to begin its descent. The Toa of Fire peeked out the window, and frowned when he confirmed that it was the latter.

Korero had gone to collect the other Maru, or at least to speak with them about Ko-Koro's situation and bring back news from the outside. Oreius was particularly curious about the state of affairs in Ta-Koro: though he was reasonably certain that Echelon and his core group had remained atop Mt. Ihu, there was no telling what plans he had put into motion across the island. To find out, he needed someone able to get in and out.

That person was the Toa Maru of Air, and he was late. 

Paper rustling. The scratching of quills on parchment. Whispers.

I'm pretty sure he's not in a library, Inu.

A mental shrug.

True. With Korero, I guess you never know...

IC:

Just assume everyone's dishonest and out to kill you than try to figure out who's "on your side" in the middle of this mess. Honestly, a much simpler way to go through life. Vigilantes and would-be-heroes weren't my problem, though. Not those ones, anyway. I leave Zaktan to deal with our... allies. He is the one who thought this was a good idea.

"Not our issue," I muttered, the constant drone of conversation growing less engaging. Relieving Hakann of his vocal abilities was slowly becoming a viable course of action.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"find it very hard to believe that a sweet girl like yourself'd be lacking in the way of company," I said, already calculating how these statements would come back to bite me.

Unless the guards kill us firstof course.

I was starting to see why my old teachers pushed me away from motivational speaking.

-Void

IC (Jin)

"You're so sweet," I purred. "I never thought I'd find manners like yours all the way up here."

IC Sharky

"Probably a lot inside, to be honest." He spoke in between chomping a sandwich. "I betcha a bunch of different idiots all had the same bright idea that *chew* they were the only people havin' the bright idea to sneak past the mooks at the gate and probably are thinking themselves as a right genius about now."

"I give them three days, tops."

...but close to it

IC: Xxeth

"Aye that's true, heroes do travel in packs. Didn't happen to see a particularly annoying one did you? Green and black, had a recent gender change? I'm sure you of all people would've recognized her." Xxeth was perhaps a little too eager, but killing his older sibling had been on the top of his list of things to do for quite some time. She was the reason his life was as terrible as it was after all. 

IC (Echelon)

Echelon ignored Xxeth entirely, speaking directly to Eisen instead.

"Shaddix," he said, with a hint of satisfaction, "has a talent for disruption. But he was too late. Nimil's body would have been a symbolic prize, nothing more, and I had already taken what I needed. Not only of the physical..."

He sheathed the flamberge, then tapped his temple slowly and meaningfully.

"...but also of the mental. I scoured his mind, my friends, and believe me when I say that what I have learned today changes everything."

IC: Agrona - Ko-Koro - The Citadel

I watched as Echelon sheathed the flamberge, "What did you-" I stopped myself, suddenly remembering that Xxeth was here with us. I slowly turned to Xxeth, "You." I pointed, "Wait outside."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Three? Isn't that rather generous?" I glance at Vezok, noting the disinterest and growing impatience in his face. I accordingly rearrange my mental image of the most likely outcome of our visit. "I'm sure that a city that has opened its gates to anyone who can think of a name and an occupation is expecting poorly-disguised saboteurs. Or, at the very least, is counting on such a contingency and plans to use the event to their advantage." The crispness of my speech turns what could be taken as either caustic sarcasm or insipid sincerity into a vague and meaningless mixture of the two, saying nothing at all but meaning anything.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Arankhe

"Hmm. Where would they keep maps?"

IC:

"Under M?" Rynekk said, offering a grin as weak as the shafts of sunlight filtering into the room. "I dunno. Off the top of my head, I'd suggest checking for an atlas or a section devoted to maps and charts."

His hand drifted over to his axe as he stepped inside the library, and his gaze was as sharp as its edge.

"I'll check the front desk, see if they're kept there. Maybe find a directory for this place."

IC:

"The pleasure is all mine." Zero replied, bowing her head slightly.

IC:

I do not bow my head, but offer a smile bordering on insipidity. I nod once, curtly, to my companion on this tour, and move to make my passage to the entrance of this facility through which I had once arrived. My mind is filled with possible directions which I may take from this point, and while none are perfect (Ta-Koro requires payment, Ihu-Koro requires continued contact with the taciturn paranoia of Arcturia, Ko-Koro may make them believe me a spy for Echelon's little gaggle of groupies) I eventually turn towards where I know the crown jewel of Mata Nui, the city of ice, lies in wait for me.

I march through the snow.

OOC: Vyartha open for interaction.

IC (Jin)

"You're so sweet," I purred. "I never thought I'd find manners like yours all the way up here."

IC:

I self-consciously adjusted the lapels of my coat, attempting to look suave. Not sure how well it worked.

"Well, glad to exceed expectations," I said, doing my best to keep my smile looking realistic. "But it's easy to be nice to another nice person, must admit."

"Three? Isn't that rather generous?" I glance at Vezok, noting the disinterest and growing impatience in his face. I accordingly rearrange my mental image of the most likely outcome of our visit. "I'm sure that a city that has opened its gates to anyone who can think of a name and an occupation is expecting poorly-disguised saboteurs. Or, at the very least, is counting on such a contingency and plans to use the event to their advantage." The crispness of my speech turns what could be taken as either caustic sarcasm or insipid sincerity into a vague and meaningless mixture of the two, saying nothing at all but meaning anything.

IC:

"Yeah, and I'm sure Echelon thought that booting out a third of his army was a good idea, too," Sylus said, idly examining his fingernails. "If we're comparing which side is worse at planning than the other, we're gonna be here all day."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Xhalia - Obsidian Outpost

Deciding to take her leave as well, the Vortixx returned her hosts's gesture before heading back downstairs towards the dining area.

Eventually taking a seat within view of a Ta-Skakdi who was clearly enjoying his drink, Xhalia found herself staring out of a nearby window, trying to figure out what she should do next.

OOC: Xhalia open for interaction.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC:

"And what did you find?" Eisen asked, ignoring the preamble to focus on what was relevant.

IC:

"Sound-based survey of the Sanctum didn't give us anything." The former Lieutenant skipped over the pleasantries. There wasn't much to say, anyway. "We were as close as I dared to get, but I don't think I would have gotten much more if I were right next to it. Wherever the hostages are, it isn't audible."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Syvra from Onu-wahi

IC: Syvra

The bo-toa approached the massive gates of Ko-koro, a rather smug look upon his face as he strolled through the snow. One would could almost say he had a carefree demeanor about him. When he finally made it to the gates, he raised his hands before him and away from Akrei's Thorn at his waist.

Not that that really means anything, with my new gift... but it if helps them sleep at night.

Your smugness is going to get you hurt.

More than likely, but it is so rare I get to feel this way.

"I am unarmed and wish entrance into the Koro." he shouted to the guards

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: 

Xxeth raised his hands up defensively looking almost hurt. "Alright, alright...I know when I'm not wanted." With that Xxeth strolled out of the Sanctum without so much as a fuss, even whistling some tune as he did. He didn't stop until he'd fully exited the large building and stood just outside it, looking around the koro with an amused expression on his face. Echelon and the rest of the Nightfall could keep their secrets if they wanted, Xxeth had learned plenty already. Ambages' death had been rather fascinating, not so much the dying itself, but rather how he had died. The potion used on Ambages could grant matoran the powers of Toa, Xxeth couldn't help but wonder what it would do to other species, or to Toa even. He had every intention of finding out, one way or the other. 

IC: 

I watched Kale as he continued to meditate, I didn't want to rush him, but we needed to head back soon. The longer we stood by the Sanctum, essentially the lair of the beast, the more anxious I felt. I couldn't help but look towards the entrance of the Sanctum, watching those who entered and exited the building. Then I saw someone who made my heart skip a beat. He wore armor I didn't recognize, along with a cloak and hood. But the brother I'd grown up with was not someone I could fail to recognize. 

No...no ###### way...he just looks kind of like him...total confidence!  

I figured that maybe I was just so nervous that I was seeing my brother where he wasn't. All the same I continued to watch him, the way he presented himself, how he reacted to things, where he scratched himself...I couldn't deny what I saw. ###### it is him. 

I quickly turned away, while it was true I hadn't seen Xxeth since I had changed bodies, I knew if I could recognize Xxeth from his mannerisms alone that it was possible he could still recognize me despite my elaborate disguise and gender change. He hated me enough to keep tabs on me that was for sure. 

I quickly grabbed Krayn by the arm and pulled him behind a pillar, out of Xxeth's view if he decided to look our way. "We've got a problem..." I started before Krayn could ask what I was doing. "I just saw my brother come out of the Sanctum, we need to leave." Krayn had lived in Le-koro long enough to know plenty about my brother, so if anyone would understand it was him. 

Edited by Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

IC (Ko-Koro Gate Guards)

"Name and business!" the Lesterin guard captain shouted back at Syvra four of his men trained their weapons on him. The fifth, a Toa holding a ledger, squinted at the approaching Toa before flicking through a few pages, eyes skimming their contents. He seemed to find what he was looking for, and tapped the captain on the shoulder and muttered a few words in his ear. The Lesterin nodded, but made no other response to whatever he'd been told.

OOC: I feel like I've missed other characters trying to get in, so if I have, please PM me.

IC (Echelon)

"I think this is a case of 'show, don't tell', Eisen," Echelon replied. "But you first: do you have anything to report of what has transpired during my absence?"

As Xxeth left the room, one of the door guards entered.

"The Piraka Vezok and Hakann are impatiently awaiting your audience, my lord," he announced, his formal tone at odds with his rough accent and appearance.

"They can wait a little longer. I will call for them when we are ready."

"Very good, my lord," said the guard, exiting with a bow and closing the door behind him.

Echelon's attention returned to Eisen and the rest of the Nightfall.

"Well?"

Edited by Ghosthands

IC:

"Ambages returned, in an effort to negotiate no doubt. He's dead." The Fe-Toa gestured without ceremony towards where the Architect had fallen, yet to be moved due to Echelon's abrupt return. Then his arms were crossed across his chest again. "His killer offers a serum that unlocks the elemental abilities of Matoran. His display was convincing."

"Little else of importance has occurred."

IC:

"That complicates things." Krayn's laconic response covered up the gears shifting in his mind, his element reaching out almost unconsciously to heighten his awareness. Or rather, he stopped deadening his own ears. Scaling the protective field around his ears down just halfway opened up all the information he needed. A rapid, hard hammering met his ears first, the sound of Skyra's elevated heartbeat. The telltale signs of the fight or flight response were unmistakable. He could hear Four's breathing, and underneath it all, Kale's soft vital signs. None of these were what he sought. The softer, quieter sounds, the ones from further away, were more important. Footsteps. Conversations. The sound of primed ranged weapons.

No one was within normal audible range. Nor did he detect any signs of sound wave manipulation that were not his own. No risk of being overheard, and no one hiding nearby. He couldn't tell which set of footsteps belonged to his quarry, not just yet, but he would soon. Xxeth's voice, his footsteps, and even his vitals would soon be unmistakable. Once he had them, no disguise would ever be enough. The Toa of Air was an obstacle. As long as he was within the village, their operations would always be at risk. If he recognized Skyra, their entire group was compromised. Keeping Skyra hidden at the forward operating base wasn't an effective choice, either. Her skillset would be useless if she was relegated to hiding.

"Take this, and give me your coat." The former Lieutenant shrugged off his cloak, catching it with one hand and holding it out to Skyra. "Put it on, and keep the hood up. Get Kale's attention, and tell him to make some metal gravel. Put it in your boot. It'll change your gait. Go back to the base, and do not say a word on the way. You shouldn't have to worry about being caught on the way there."

"I'll join you in a few hours."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Okay..." I didn't even question it as I began to take my coat off, I didn't know what Krayn had planned but I trusted him. The cold air stung my now exposed skin as my coat was removed but I hardly noticed. My heart was beating so fast I thought it might push out of my chest, heat radiated off my body. I didn't let my fears keep me from doing what I had to, I handed Krayn my coat before taking his cloak and putting it on, quickly putting the hood up. 

I looked at Krayn, I wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do, but I had a feeling it would be dangerous. "Be careful." With that I went over to the still mediating Kale as I consciously avoided looking in Xxeth's direction, it was better not to risk him seeing my face. I began to shake Kale's shoulders, enough to snap him out of his mediation. "Sorry to interrupt,  but I need you to make some gravel with your powers."

OOC: Atlas from Ta-Wahi

IC: Atlas

The trip from Ta-Koro was less than eventful. The Law didn't provide any new targets besides some Matoran that found a new home in a lava flow. As the temperature dropped and the altitude climbed, Atlas found himself borrowing clothing from the wicked that lived in the area. Judgement wasn't passed on them....yet.

Covered in heavy clothing, the Law hidden away in the wraps of exomis, Atlas ascended a small hill; his eyes fell upon Ko-Koro on the distance and he shivered. "An entire village of evil. Mata Nui save them all when judgement falls."

OOC: OFI

IC:

Krayn gave Skyra a slight nod, but as soon as she started to walk away again he refocused. Her coat wasn't nearly as useful as a disguise as his cloak had been, but it still served to his most of his weapons. And his face wasn't nearly as recognizable to begin with. That inherent obscurity was all he needed. He stepped around the corner again, headed in the same direction as his quarry. His gait shifted within a few steps to something more confident, almost more like a swagger than a walk, with a half grin gracing his features. All the traits the real Krayn wouldn't have but 'Krian' would.

He waited a few minutes, long enough for his companions to be too distant to easily identify, before he made his move. The wait gave him enough time to get a good listen to his quarry's identifying sounds, too. Heartbeat. Footsteps. Everything but his voice, and he'd have that soon. Diminishing his hearing again, he took a moment to lower the pitch of his own voice before he raised it in greeting.

"Xxeth Daring!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Syvra. Gates of Ko-Koro

"My name is Decay, and as for business it is confidential. I would rather it not be said for all the world to hear. Lord only knows how many prying ears are listening." He stated in a rather business like manner, with his arms still raised.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.