BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

--IC: Aiduro--

"Aye, that it is.  Isn't it, Prandolph?" he asked, directing the last part to his buddy.

The other guardsman nodded.

Turning back to the trio, Aiduro said, "Well, if it were me, I'd let you in to watch the fight.  But I'm under strict orders from Echelon not to let anyone in unless they can give me the password.  So if you don't know it, then best bugger off."

--OOC:--

I'm just winging it here, guys.  I don't really know the conditions for entry into Ko-Koro.

OOC: there is most definitely not a password, this is a koro-turned-evil fortress, not a seven-year-old's treehouse

​IC: (Kaen)

...password?
​"Been a while since I've been up here," Kaen began, "I think my associates will need to jog my memory. Oh, I almost forgot, I should probably give you my name. I'm Kavi Morr."
Hopefully these two catch on to my plan.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Probably should have asked some people at the rpg topic about that.

IC: Tio

The guards carefree tone was completely unexpected, as was the password. I got the gist of Kaen's plan but I did not like his execution of it. Pushing past Kaen I shouted with urgency in my voice.

"ENOUGH with the tomfoolery you two, we received news that the rest of the Toa Maru are coming and we need to reinforce our defenses RIGHT NOW!"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: The Collector of Masks (Ko-Wahi --> Ko-Koro Gate)

The Collector walks towards the gate of the Koro.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: The Collector of Masks (Ko-Koro Gate)

As the Collector approaches the gate, he sees three Toa; a bulky red and grey one, a green and silver one, and a white one. They appear to behaving an argumen twith one of the guards, another Toa.

A Komau, a Volitak, a... crown mask, and a Pehkui, he thinks, noticing the masks worn by the Toa.

They would be excellent in my collection.

The Collector walks over to to three Toa at the gate.

"Greetings," he says, "Are you attempting to enter the Koro?"

OOC: I went back and followed the conversation. Hopefully I got all the details correct. More importantly;

The Collector is attempting to interact with Nokhann, Kaen, Tio and Aiduro.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Oh great.  Here's another one.  "Yes, these three are trying to get in.  They're unsuccessful, but at least they're trying.  Who're you?  You're not with them, are you?  Because I'd hate to have another idiot to deal with."

Sup, Collector.

There were many ways this guard could have reacted, he could have called his buddies and attacked,  he could have asked some questions, he could have even turned us away. What I did not expect was to be completely ignored so this peon could wait for some lesterin to sidle up to the gate and talk to him instead. The whole point of my gambit was to put him on edge but instead he had remained completely unresponsive.

He hadn't called the others ... that meant he had to believe there were some chance what we said was genuine. Why the complete change in mood though? What is with this baffling guard?

In spite of my ego demanding retribution, I kept to the role of a toa terrified of an impending visit by the Toa Maru. I turned to the lesterin but kept my volume up so the guard could hear as well.

"Yes, I urgently need to deliver a warning about the rest of the Toa Maru coming to the koro"

"No, I'm not 'with them', as you say," says the Collector to the guard.

As the one with the crown mask speaks to him, the Collector gives him a strange look.

Most likely a ploy to try and get into the Koro, he thinks.

"I've been in the Wahi for quite a while, and I've heard nothing about the Toa Maru coming," he points out.

OOC: He's been in it for almost a year, in fact.

///////

"Well clearly you're wrong because Oreius is in Ko Koro right now, and the others will follow to back him up soon enough"

I needed to give another factoid to back things up. The fact these people were completely immune to any effort to put pressure on them was infuriating though. Where had this Lesterin come from, he indicated he had been wandering around so now I needed to know what part of the wahi he had not been in this day, clearly wherever he was not where Oreius had been camping, or near Ko Koro. So where else could I indicate they were trekking from ...

"I require proof. What reason would the Maru have to come here, and how do you know?"

///////

Now where could I say I saw them ... got it. This person has clearly not been near civilization so I just had to bring up the other koro.

"As I already stated they're coming to back up Oreius and save the hostages, we saw the remaining five heading down from Ihu Koro but we managed to keep ahead of them by sliding down the slopes"

"You don't look like you've been sliding down slopes."

///////

"As much as it surprises me to say it, I'm with the Lesterin here.  So what if the Maru are wanting to free the hostages here?  Considering their track record, they'd have come by and done it already.  The fact that they're not here to do it now adds to that."

The mood change was to keep the character more in line with what I put in his profile page.  It said that Aiduro likes harassing others, and my first posts with him didn't seem like that.  So I changed it to where he was harassing the guys at the gate.  I'll admit it was somewhat abrupt.

"Please, refer to me as the Collector," he informs the guard.

///////

"You mean besides Oreius Maru who is already at the koro fighting to free the hostages right now? I mean you could ask him why he's picked now to act but I doubt he's going to be talkative ... now quit wasting our time and let us help you"

"I agree with the guard. What exactly is in it for you, Toa?"

///////

Ok gotta make this genuine. Well I can just mix lies with a half truth for that. we all know what these cultists want to hear.

And as I hate to admit it, both the cultists and I do hate one common target.

"For what else but to serve our lord Makuta against the so called great spirit Mata Nui? So that together we may take this island and break the followers of the great spirit"

Lost in my hatred of Mata Nui I raised my pitch.

"SO THAT WE MAY WATCH THE LIFE FADE FROM THE EYES OF MATA NUI AND KNOW WE HAVE ENDED HIS BLIGHT UPON OUR EXISTENCE! NOW OUT! OF! MY! WAY! I will take no more hindrances in my actions against the great spirit"

Yeesh.  This guy really wanted through the gates.  Though he could have stated his reasons in a slightly calmer way...

"All right all right.  Gee whiz, what crawled up your nose and died?  Fine, I'll let you in, but I'm going to have to accompany you to wherever you're going in there.  To make sure you're legit.  Also, I'll need your names so I can keep proper tabs on you."

"As I hope you can tell, I am not with them," says the Collector, "And I already told you who I am."

///////

"Kavi Morr, Rore, Fura, and the Collector.  All right.  Prandolph, I assume you can take over from here?"

Prandolph nodded.

"All right, you lot.  Come on," said Aiduro, pushing the gate open and gesturing for the four to come inside.  "But stay where I can see you."

Stepping past the vandalized gates, I became aware of the very real possibility this could be a trap. Communications would be difficult but we needed to ditch this guard.

"Well I'm tired from our trip ... let us head to a bar before we prepare for the coming attack"

The Collector enters the Koro.

The guard is becoming an annoyance. I may need to... remove him.

///////

IC: (Kaen)

They were in. Once they crossed the threshold into the Koro, the Toa of Air immediately realized the kind of danger they were now in, barely making it inside a place controlled by Makuta followers under assumed names. A single slip up could spell doom for their quest.
​"Alright," Kaen said to Tio, "let's do that."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: The Collector of Masks (Ko-Koro)

"Do what?" asks the Collector, coming up behind the Toa of Air.

///////

IC: The Collector of Masks (Ko-Koro)

"If I didn't know any better," says the Collector, casually unsheathing his blade and inspecting it, "I would say you're... hiding something."

///////

"Oi, you lot better not be hiding anything from me," grunted Aiduro, overhearing the Lesterin's comment.  "If you are, things are bound to get very unpleasant," he added, dropping his hand to where Epilogue hung from his hip.  "But if it's a bar you're looking for, the Flash-Freeze Suites has a whole row of 'em.  I find myself there all the time during my off hours."

Just what was with that lesterin? ... and why was he still here. He also needed to go.

"But if it's a bar you're looking for, the Flash-Freeze Suites has a whole row of 'em.  I find myself there all the time during my off hours."

Best not to go to a place he's familiar with. It'd be harder to lose him.

"No need that one just there will do"

I said pointing to a nearby bar, several drunks loitered outside it. For a moment my anger flared at the state my koro has been brought to.