BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tio

Karz it Kaen at least give him a good reason you should be allowed to go, well at least the guard's slightly intoxicated.

I took another measured sip of beer, just wait until things get forced along.

"Well then I do hope Kaen's task can wait"

OOC: oops put kaen instead of kavi, correcting.

OOC2: Guh fine I'll leave it as it is..

Edited by The Invisible Noob

--IC: Aiduro--

"Oi.  Who's this 'Kaen' fellow?"

--OOC:--

I don't know if that was intentional or not, but you spilled Kaen's real name, Invisible Noob.

If it was unintentional, then we should edit our posts.  But if not... You guys are screwed.

"My hearing is ace, mate.  You did not say 'Kavi,' you said 'Kaen.'  Now, I may not be the brightest lightstone in the batch, but I know a slip-up when I see one, or in this case, hear one."

"It's odd you consider your hearing to be so ace after imbibing in so many drinks whilst in a noisy bar." 

I gently grip my barstool with one hand, adjusting myself on the seat.

"Are you sure the alcohol is not getting to you sir?"

"I've only taken three swigs of Ogden's Old, and I can hold my booze like nobody else.  It takes way more than three swigs to get me drunk, I tell you."

"Hey, a slight slurring is natural at this point.  But 'nuff about that.  You still have some explaining to do.  Why did you say 'Kaen?'"

Biz be going down real fast.

I faked an expression of concern on my face while I laid a hand on this guards shoulder, grabbing him just a little too tight.

"Calm down sir, you're weirding out the barpatrons now"

IC: The Collector of Masks (Ko-Koro)

"Likewise."

Having said this, the Collector notices the situation by the bar becoming tense. Listening carefully, he grips the handle of his blade and walks slightly closer.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

--IC: Aiduro and Nikonn--

"They've seen weirder.  Fine.  I am going to sit down now, but when we leave, I demand an explanation."

He sat down, glaring at Rore and "Kavi."

In the meantime, Nikonn's hand lowered away from her Spear of Siphoning, now that the argument seemed to have been stalled.  She didn't lower it entirely, though; she might need to get to it quickly soon.  The white Toa and the green Toa both looked very suspicious now.

IC: Toa Nahra

The argument seemed to have calmed down. Nahra turned to the other side of the counter and saw a female Vortixx and a male Lesterin. The Lesterin seemed a bit suspicious as he was holding a blade and was walking towards them as if to control the situation.

Maybe he just didn't want a fight going on, she thought.

She noticed the pair had also been eyeing the group suspiciously ever since she came in. Something big might be coming up.

I let go of his shoulder

Oh you wont be leaving with us guard.

Hidden below my cloak, a translucent trail of slippery ice had spread from where I had gripped my stool down to the floor where Aiduro's stool sat. As the guardsman sat down, the slipperiness of the floor and a seemingly 'gentle' Pakari enhanced nudge from my shoulder was more than enough send Aidruo falling onto a table behind us, spilling the drinks of several skakadi.

Just like a drunkard would.

IC: (Kaen, currently under the alias of "Kavi Morr")

That must have been Plan C.
Aiduro came down with a loud crash that made the Toa of Air flinch. The Skakdi that had been sitting at the table were noticeably--and understandably--upset and quickly got to their feet, shouting obscenities at the unconscious guardsman. "Told him he drank too much," Kaen said, shrugging. "We should get him out of here, he's making a scene."
​At that last sentence, he turned to Tio. If it hadn't been too obvious, he would've winked at the Ko-Toa.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Yes, we should"

I said, acknowledging Kaens advice. Turning back to the now angry barman, I dropped a sizable amount of widgets on the counter, enough to both pay for the drinks and keep him from grumbling at us about the damages our 'friend' had incurred. That done I turned to my 'friend' and the angry skakadi and patiently waited from them to get tired of insulting and kicking our 'friend' in the face. Then I 'carefully' grabbed him by the foot and began dragging him out of the bar.

Rore grabbed Aiduro by the foot and began to roughly drag him across the floor.  As he was dragged, Aiduro couldn't help noticing that the floor felt slippery and cold in some spots, not just from the drinks.  He looked and saw a gleaming sheet of clear ice running across the floor, and it seemed to start... at the seat where Rore had been sitting.

He roughly shook his foot free, stood up, grabbed Rore by the cape, and stormed out of the bar, dragging him along.  Once outside, he threw Rore against the wall and shouted, "That was you that made me slip!"

Inside, Nikonn got up from the table and rejoined the Collector.  "Well, that was something."

Well there goes just dumping him in  a snow drift. I was certain he was unconscious, but that's no matter. There's enough witnesses to his 'drunken' behavior to justify fighting back. Still I should play the part a bit more.

"Are you really blaming me for your drunken slip?"

IC: The Collector of Masks (Ko-Koro Bar --> Outside Ko-Koro Bar)

"Indeed," replies the Collector, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must intervene."

With that, the Collector walks out of the bar and draws his blade, pointing it at 'Rore'.

"What exactly are you trying to hide, Toa?"

OOC:

I feel like Aiduro should say "I didn't slip":D

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"Don't bandy words with me, you.  You made me slip physically, probably because you slipped verbally and I called you out on it.  That's quite fishy behavior, and I want an explanation."

He drew Epilogue and rested its tip on Rore's collarbone.  "Now."

Nikonn slipped outside with the Collector, standing back to observe the scene.  Yes, the white Toa is definitely attempting to cover something up and shake the guard off, she thought.  She drew her Spear of Siphoning, just in case things got ugly.

--IC: Nikonn--

Nikonn suddenly felt someone bump into her...

She whirled around, spear clasped in both hands, ready to face whoever it was that bumped into her.  But there was nobody to be found.

She lowered the spear slightly, peering about.  The best way to reveal someone's hiding place was to unsettle them, so she whispered, "I know you're there, dearie.  You can't hide from me; I'll find you."

IC: (Kaen)

​He glanced nervously at Nokhann. Their plan was unraveling.
​...
Or was it?
​The angry Skakdi that had been sitting at the now destroyed table tried to gain Aiduro's attention. "Oi, you just gonna ignore us like that you drunk ? Or are ya gonna pay for our drinks you smashed?"

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Ok I draw the line with the collectors involvement, he had no way to notice the translucent ice trail from his table, and if there was a way then you have not given it.

And now he had his sword drawn, but that meant nothing when it was resting against my heavily armored form. ... Oh hey the cavalry had arrived, in Skakadi form.

"I was taking you to safety, but after these paranoid ravings it's clear you're not worth helping"

I leaned back against the wall. The Skakadi would deal with him.

IC: The Collector of Masks (Outside Ko-Koro Bar)

The Collector turns away, as Nikonn seems to be distracted by something.

OOC:

I edited out the bit about seeing the ice trail (you were right about that), but the Collector was listening the whole time, and suspected them of lying as well.

///////

Aiduro turned a sneer to the angry Skakdi that had confronted him.  He pulled out a stack of widgets and tossed them to the Skakdi.  "There, mate.  That should cover your drinks."

Turning back to Rore, he said, "I am not paranoid, and you were not taking me to safety.  I've faced bigger problems than falling down in a bar, and I've handled them wonderfully.  I find myself agreeing with the Collector bloke over there again.  I'm starting to think that you're trying to get rid of me because you don't want me to find out what you're hiding."

The Collector looks over at Aiduro, hearing his name mentioned.

///////

OOC: Thank you Kov, I apologize for complaining publicly and not contacting you via pm and sorting things out privately.

Well he had his chance.

With my right hand I launch a bolt of ice at his sword hand, the distraction of that gave me the chance to launch my left gaunlet up and grab Epilogue at the blade wrenching it in Aiduro's hand.

Now to rile u those skakadi.

"Really, you think that money will cover for the damages these gentlemen have incurred, you ruined their evening"

Finally.

The Collector surges forward in response to Rore's attack, bringing his blade down on the Toa's head.

OOC:

S'alright.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

"I mean really what point is there in a lawman in a city of the lawless, we give you money for what? to tell us what we can and cannot do?"

Now this got through to the skakadi. The taller of the two, a large red fellow with the build you expect of his kind, ramped up to the next level. The other was blue and shorter than normal, but no less menacing. Both eager to get rid of the nearest authority figure.

"He's right, this is barely different from before the takeover"

Both brutes grabbed Aiduro's shoulders, their swords glinting menacingly

The two Skakdi grabbed Aiduro's shoulders.  The Toa of Iron growled.  "This doesn't involve you, mates," he said, and rammed Epilogue's pommel into each of their skulls.  They had no time to try and ward off the blows that they hadn't been expecting and fell like flies, dropping their swords as they did so.  Aiduro then proceeded to slash horizontally at Rore's chest.

Nikonn stopped her search for the hidden person and noticed the fight that had just broken out.  She stood back for a second, waiting for an opportunity, then struck out with the Spear of Siphoning at the green Toa's back, hoping to drain some of his power and give the Collector an advantage.

Got Kapura'd by Invisible Noob.  Post is fixed now.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

The Collector neatly steps out of the way of the green Toa's summoned wind. Then he narrows his eyes.

"Step away, 'Kavi', or I will have your mask as well," he growls.

Suddenly he slashes low, arcing his blade towards Kavi's legs.

///////