Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: The Collector of Masks (Skakdi's Skull)

 

"Wake him up."


:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

 

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

 

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

 

///////

 

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Sorry, I totally forgot about Nokhann.

 

IC: Toa Nahra

 

She smiled to the big red Toa. "You're welcome."

Edited by Koala Kranan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

Yes, we may have had a rocky start but now we have a new ally and a base of operations. This was our foothold in Ko Koro. We needed to know more however. I asked our new ally.

"So have you learned anything about Ko Koro' state while hiding here, the smallest piece of information could be vital"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Toa Nahra

 

She sat on her mattress and took out a map of Ko-Koro. She laid the map on the floor.

 

"There's a few things that I know." she pointed at the section of the Koro where they were in. "First, this is only part of the Koro that's hardly ever guarded, probably because of the heavy endless snow that keeps falling and that this area is far from any military camps."

 

"Secondly, there's a heavily guarded warehouse near the village gates where they receive supplies every week. Supplies as in food, weapons, etcetera. Anything else you need to know?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Toa Nahra

 

"Hostages? As in prisoners? Not sure about that," she looked through the map again. "There could be a dungeon or something."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

I took a moment to glance at the map, maybe the prisoners were in the old Ko Koro prisons?.

"Yeah, if we release them, then the other koro's can mobilize against Echelon and the Piraka in full, speaking of, my second question is what are they up to? Have you seen anything?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Toa Nahra

 

"When will that be?" she asked. Mostly because she was tired from wandering around all day and also getting into a fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

I took a moment to look at my companions, they were battered and weary by the trip to the koro and the battle. My own chest armour had a slash in it from that guardsman's strike. That said, time was of the essence, something had drawn most of the populace's attention and we had to know what it was. I had also heard that the toa Maru were acting in the Koro and it would be foolish to not know what they were up to. Something was going on right now, I had to know what.

 

Wait, the guard had mentioned an Oreius fight. OH!

 

"We can rest here for a while, but we need to know what Oreius is fighting, time is of the essence here"

 

In truth I hated the chosen one's of Mata Nui, the Toa Maru. I hated Makuta more. Letting one of the Maru die at this point in time would present a huge risk if Makua returned. We had to be out there, but how would we hide ourselves?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I feel the need to point out the fight with Oreius moves at the speed of staff, so if you actually see it you will be frozen in plot for at least a month. Prolly  year.

 

IC: Tio

 

"Yes that would work, try to locate Oreius and the hostages."

I said "but be wary, that mask collector may have sent people after us"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: i'm aware. tbh i'm not fully aware of where oreius is rn so my plan anyways was just for kaen to wander around a bit

​IC: (Kaen)

"Of course."
He pulled out his dagger and spun it in the air a bit before catching it.
"I'll be ready for them if he has."


letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Toa Nahra

 

Nahra nodded back to Kaen and watched him leave.

 

"The guy's got guts." she said to no one in particular.

Edited by Koala Kranan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

I closed the trapdoor.

"Yes, and we best honour his bravery by making use of the time we have to prepare for when he comes back, or when he doesn't"

With that said I made my way to a corner and pulled my armour polish out of my cloak. I really needed to fix up the spot the guardsmans sword had hit and weakened the armour. For now though I'd just keep it clean. As it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Toa Nahra

 

She lied down on her mattress and stretched her arms. She turned to Tio and Nokhann who were sitting on the other side of the room.

 

"So, how'd you guys meet?" she asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

I lifted my head up from cleaning my chestplate.

"On the slopes of mount Ihu. We were both coming to the Koro to help liberate it from Echelons clutches, because we were working to the same cause we allied together"

I explained "I feel that other toa will have our sentiments and will also be heading to Ko Koro, Makutas blight on Mata-Nui should be purged soon enough"

And hopefully this time my fellow toa will have the strength to actually wipe out Makuta's followers, and not jail them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Kaen)

Once the Toa of Air was out of the basement he made a few mental notes.
Find Oreius.
Don't get killed.
​If you run into that Collector again, give him what-for.

​Not specifically in that order, obviously. He looked about, trying to single out a part of the Koro Oreius could currently be in. He activated his Volitak and began to wander.


letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Obsidian_Outpost (North March Border)

 

Well, it had taken a few weeks longer than he originally wanted it to, and the journey back was in no way easy, but just the sight of the cable car station off in the distance was enough to keep him going, his thoughts centered soley around huddling up around a fire and possibly getting some food in his stomach before eventually cilmbing into his nice warm bed and drifting off to sleep.

He was finally home, and boy, did it feel good to not have people trying to capture him again.

Resolving to stop by the actual car itself for a moment or two in order to converse with Kain for a bit, mostly just to tell him that the mission had been completed and to find out what that wily Ta-Matoran guard had been up to during his absence, not to mention what else had been going on around their fairly isolated and out of the way base, he continued to push himself forward, the large bag of widgets tied to his waist giving off their signature jingle with every step he made. Hopefully, things had stayed quiet around here, and the building hadn't fallen to the Makuta-worshippers while he was gone...

 

OOC: And with that, Verulas makes his return to Obsidian Outpost. The link at the top should give you a general idea as to the layout of the area, and, as stated previously, we do have an additional guard posted outside, so don't be surprised if he attempts to charge you a toll or jumps into the fray if Maldrakk decides to choose violence over civility again. Other than that, welcome to The Outsiders, Ghidora.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Hoping I don't screw this up big-time...

 

IC Maldrakk

 

 

In the last few weeks it had been incredibly hard to make it to Ko without being detected.

 

Now, he strode through the snow, as wind whipped around him - curses, for he was a Ta-Skakdi - he was biting his lip in frustration as to whether or not this was correct. Were these out-of-the-way folk along the side of the Makuta cultists, who supposedly ruled Ko-Wahi? Was that rather quick Toa of Plantlife actually a tenant for the cable car he could barely make out now, through the howling winds? Whoever he was, he counted on having a unique-enough footprint so as not to be detected, yet the lone trail he made could still be legible even through such violent forces of nature.

 

He passed the second red flag.

 

Something up ahead came into view. By Mata Nui- By the great spirit! It was the man itself! Those shoulders and the stance in his walk could not lie. Only a ways off now, an much closer to the door and to raise an alarm. Maldrakk thought about ducking down and moving slower, but if he changed his walking speed, he'd  never have the advantage of him. Hopefully, the man wouldn't turn around.

 

Third flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: The trapdoor is hidden inside an old hut, Tahu 3.0. You might want to edit your post there. You could say you were banging on the hut's door.

IC: Toa Nahra

She could hear someone rapping on the door outside. "Do you hear that?" instinctively she got up from her bed and drew her blades from their sheaths.

Edited by Koala Kranan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I think the bigger question is how did Denry know which hut to bang on?

 

IC: Tio

 

Sigh, have we been found already?

"Yes, however my armour is too clunky for sneaking, you will have to go out and check"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Coincidence?

 

Nahra activated her Huna and climbed out of the basement. She flipped the trapdoor open and crept across the room. She peered out the window and found a whiny Matoran who was doing the banging.

 

What is he doing? He's gonna get us caught! she thought.

 

With her invisibility power still active, she opened the door, leaving a confused and frightened Matoran standing on the doorway. She knocked the Matoran out and hoisted him over her shoulder. She locked the door behind her and made sure the shades were closed before re-entering the basement.

 

She climbed down the staircase and tossed the unconscious Matoran on the floor.

 

"Look what I found. Now who would like to volunteer in tying him up?"

Edited by Koala Kranan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Denry

 

Denry wakes up and beggins looking down, up, left, right, and says.

 

"WHAAAAAA! why am i tied up?"

 

Denry then begins moving the rope.


tZa6I5y.jpg?1


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Denny

 

"Whoa whoa I'm Denry a Matoran that has been in trouble since the Wahi went down"


tZa6I5y.jpg?1


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Denry

 

There was a long pause of him Denry was trying to find a lie that seemed true to hide the real reasons of why he was alone.

 

"Well I was looking for a new home as mine was stolen"


tZa6I5y.jpg?1


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

That was a blatant lie. It was an insult to me that eh thought I'd believe it.

"You were looking for a new home, by banging on doors in a conquered Koro full of cultists? No, I dont believe that."

I exclaimed "Let's start with what you were doing when the cultist's attacked Ko Koro"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Denry

 

Denry says in his head Noooooo he dint bought it.

 

"Look I am just a normal Ko Matoran just studying and looking for wisdom before that happened"


tZa6I5y.jpg?1


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...