BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Toa Nahra

"Why, because I'm female which by default makes me the softest in the group?" she asked. She realized what she just said sounded a bit harsher than she intended. "Sorry, no offense."

She crouched beside the Matoran and cleared her throat. "Okay, little guy. Where did you come from?" she asked 'nicely'.

Edited by Koala Kranan

IC: Tio

Nahra's response sounded just surreal. Had she gone crazy hiding alone all this time? But then there's Denry here, he's gone from being suspicious to insulting to trying to appeal to emotion. What's up with him?

"Your friends are part of the hostages?"

OOC: Sorry koala but it's out in the open now. If I could retract stuff that bar fight would not have happened.

"See how good thing's go when people share information? As a reward I'll tell you that we are a group of toa here to help liberate Ko-Koro."

I continued speaking to Denry, keeping a conversational tone in spite of the threatening situation the matoran was in. It was then I noticed Nahra's request.

"Of course in a town controlled by Echelon, secrecy is key and my friend here thinks you're just a Makuta worshiper, and you do seem to be holding secrets from us, so your final question is ... why should we trust you?"

With that last question I stared quite intently into Denrys face, trying to read his reaction.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: Denry

Denry looks at them seriously

"Do you think I benefit if I worked for him it's better to bring it down than to continue bringing it up plus he took away a lot of people I knew so yea you can trust me"

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

"First of all, yes, I believe there is a lot you can get by working for him and secondly, 'I lost a bunch of friends so yea you can trust me' isn't really a strong excuse." she said, trying her best not to yell at him.

A few minutes of silence later, she grabbs Tio by the wrist. "Come on man, work with me here. I think you of all people can understand why we can't trust this guy!" she snapped.

OOC: no offense, guys. Nahra's just in character and all.

Edited by Koala Kranan

OOC: Gosh dang it I'm the evil aligned character here, I cant go around standing up for the innocent. Also Nokhann is going to end up like an imaginary friend at some point.

"Oh I understand very well, but the only reason we got together was because of  a mutual speck of trust, so I may as well offer it to this matoran"

I leaned in to whisper into Nahara's ear, in a quiet voice. "and besides we have nothing else to do, and no way to dispose of him"

OOC: haha, that's the Tio i wanna hear.

Nahra was silent for a moment, never releasing her grip from the Toa of Ice's arm. Tio was right at some point, this Matoran deserves at least a little bit of their trust. She looked at the Matoran (who was struggling to untie himself) and back at Tio.

Just a bit she thought.

"Alright, we'll trust him," She leaned closer to Tio and whispered, "but if I catch that guy doing any funny business, and I mean anything funny, I swear I will slit his thoat."

I sighed, being nice to this matoran was also clearly not working. "If we're going to trust you Denry, then you have to trust us with the truth. I know it's not a rahi chasing you because were in the middle of a heavily urbanized koro, you were blatantly lying, but I feel that you were not a makuta worshiper, and for that I want to give you a chance to come clean, now explain yourself properly ... you know you're only making things worse if you continue"

Well hopefully that was the truth, but clearly there was some detail missing here. Why was he so scared to admit toa were chasing him? There was a missing key here. That would have to wait though.

"There, see how good it feels to admit the truth? now I believe some introductions are in order, my name is Tio"

IC: (Kaen)

He wandered a bit, not entirely sure of where to look. He thought back to the bar. Perhaps, while cloaked by his mask, he could head back in and eavesdrop on any conversations and possibly learn where Oreius was currently. He started that way, aware that this could result in a chance meeting with his previous opponents.

Edited by Claudio Kilgannon

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Obsidian Outpost (Courtyard Entrance)

Breathing in a sigh of relief as he had finally reached the courtyard, he finally stepped inside, only to be met with the sight of a crowd gathering around the doors to the actual building. Seeing as to how they all had yet to notice his presence, he quickly crossed over to the cable car in order to chat with Kain and find out why the place had become so popular in his absence.

"Karz... Did someone go recruiting while I was gone? Because if you hadn't noticed already... I'm not exactly tour guide material."

"Nah, those geniuses are looking to hit up Ihu," the Ta-Matoran responded. "Probably here to help with the war effort."

"Great. More people who want to hang around and possibly stick their noses where they clearly don't belong. That's exactly what we needed."

"They've been banging on the doors nonstop for the past five minutes or so, hoping that someone would let them inside. Thought it was quite amusing at first, but now I sort of wish they'd just take the hint and leave already. Can't even remember whether they paid me or not."

Shaking his head in silence, the Bo-Toa quickly tried to change the subject.

"Hey, uh, the Boss Lady's still inside, right?"

"As far as I know. Why?"

"Let's just say that I left with three teammates, completed a job, and now I only have this fairly large sack of widgets to show for it."

As well as a few beats from the heartlight of a certain thief that I myself am now also apparently attracted to... How the Karz did that happen?

"Ouch. Wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now."

"No, you... you really wouldn't."

And with that, he simply shuffled himself back through the snow, hoping that the mob would let him inside without too much trouble as he tried to figure out exactly how much of his current situation needed to be passed on to his superior.

OOC: Ghidora, Ihu Group, you're up.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Maldrakk

The idea of a warm, cozy fire inside that building was getting more and more delicious each step he took. As he entered the courtyard it became obvious the repeated thud-thud-thudding was not some kind of demented tribal ring, but a bunch of what appeared to be lowly pedestrians, with the worst attempt at getting into a building possible. He was debating whether or not to go chop all their heads off when Verulas came back into view.

A quick series of thoughts ran through his head, and he decided it was best to reveal himself now instead of later... If he was quick enough to notice. He relaxed against the gate, not necessarily leaning but not perfectly straight either, a soft grin dancing across his features. 

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Obsidian Outpost (Courtyard)

And of course, just as he had dared to assume that things couldn't possibly get any worse, a certain Skakdi just had to appear in his peripheral vision.

"Oh, you have got to be freaking kidding me," he mumbled under his breath, before stopping and eventually turning to face him. "And just what the Karz are you doing here?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Huh the matoran was talking again. I gave my response.

"We stay here till our other friend returns from scouting, or until we find that he's been taking too long"

While we were here I may as well make conversation.

"... so how did Ko Koro sink so low?"

IC Maldrakk

"Enjoying the scenery," He said with a much different manner than he exhibited in the bar. "So you actually do run a cable car. But if I found the man I've been looking for you know I didn't wait two weeks in the cargo hold of a ship to find that out."