BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Denry

Denry begins looking at Tio in shock and says.

"Well my memory is a bit horrible I can easily forget stuff but what I remember was that a group of powerful people came here and they began slowly taking over Ko Koro and now this is the result of there actions in other words success and sadness for the rest"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: Tio

"I wouldn't call it a slow invasion ... the bulk of the mercenaries cultists and makuta followers turning up at the cities doorstep after Matoro was assassinated felt relatively sudden"

I shifted my sitting position as I checked my cloak.

"And you know what motivated all the invaders?"

IC: Denry

Denry sat also.

"Look i really dont know what they want theres nothing special here"

Denry makes a pause and immediately says.

"Or maybe there is something valuable here but if there is I'm sorry to tell you that a good chunk of Matoran including me don't know"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: Tio - Ko Koro hut basement

Ok, these were not smart people.

"Their motivation was to appease a banished god in the hopes that maybe, just maaaybe Makuta will return the favour ... if he returns, it's sickening that such desperate people could ruin this city"

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Obsidian Outpost (Courtyard)

"First of all, no ####, Sherlock," he responded quietly. "Maybe you should've actually taken that possibility into consideration before deciding to attack me back in Ga-Koro."

"Secondly, how is that my problem? I'm not responsible for your life choices, you are. Blaming total strangers for your own mistakes? Now that just straight up unhealthy, man... no matter how you choose to interpret that."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

--IC: Nikonn and Aiduro--

Nikonn walked over to the unconscious form of Aiduro slumped upon the hearth.  She began to nudge him with her foot; he did not stir.  She tried again; he still did not move.

In hopes of achieving actual results this time, Nikonn drew her Spear of Siphoning and jabbed Aiduro in the backside with its pointy end.  That did the trick.  He let out a grunt and began to rise.

"Oi," he mumbled, "what was that for?"  Looking up, he saw an attractive Vortixx standing over him.  "Was that you did that?" he asked groggily, rubbing his backside where she had jabbed him.

Nikonn gave a perfunctory nod.  "Come with me," she said, and walked over to the table where the Collector was sitting.

Aiduro stumbled to his feet and followed, slumping heavily in a chair.  "What's this about?" he asked no one in particular; he'd accept an answer from either the Vortixx or the Lesterin.

--OOC:--

Sorry to leave you hanging like that, Collector.  But I'm back now.

OOC:

It's fine. Real Life catches up with all of us from time to time.

IC: The Collector of Masks (The Skadki's Skull)

"Guard," begins the Collector, "I assume you feel no love for the Toa that attacked you. I believe that you can help me to capture them using your connections with Echelon and the other guards here."

He looks at the copy of Aiduro's Pehkui, strung on his belt, and speaks again.

"Also, I will give you your mask back."

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

--IC: Aiduro and Nikonn--

"Hmm..." Aiduro stroked his chin, thinking over the Collector's proposal.  He quickly came to a decision.

"Yeah.  That sounds good.  Those lying rats deserve to be broken."

"Excellent," said Nikonn.  "Then we are in agreement.  We will stop those Toa from carrying out their task."

IC: Tio

"We intend to rescue the people still trapped in the koro and find Oreius"

I respond. In truth I did not care that much for Oreius though, as a tool of Mata Nui I could never consider him a  true ally.

"Though I do not know if you can help with that"

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Skakdi's Skull)

"Good," says the Collector.

Turning to Aiduro, he says "Contact some of your guard friends. We need them to help us find these Toa."

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Skakdi's Skull --> Outside the Skakdi's Skull --> Inside the Skakdi's Skull)

"Fine."

The Collector walks outside, finds the mask in the snow and walks back in. He hands the mask to Aiduro after wiping off the snow.

///////

--IC: Aiduro--

"Thank 'ee," he said, putting the mask back on his face.  It was still cold, but at least it was back where it belonged.

"Right then, I'm off," he said, standing up and adjusting his equipment.  "Where do we meet once I have more mates?"

--OOC:--

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Skakdi's Skull --> Outside the Skakdi's Skull --> Inside the Skakdi's Skull)

Best location change graphics ever.

Also, probably gonna need some NPC guards soon.

OOC:

B-)

IC: The Collector of Masks (Inside The Skakdi's Skull)

"I can't speak for Nikonn here, but I will be waiting for you in this exact spot," says the Collector.

///////

"First of all, no ####, Sherlock," he responded quietly. "Maybe you should've actually taken that possibility into consideration before deciding to attack me back in Ga-Koro."

"Secondly, how is that my problem? I'm not responsible for your life choices, you are. Blaming total strangers for your own mistakes? Now that just straight up unhealthy, man... no matter how you choose to interpret that."

IC Maldrakk

He gave him a puzzled and tired glare. Life choices? Sherlock? What even was a Sherlock, anyway? a sorry attempt at dodging the point, that's what it was.

"Odd, for a cable car to be so heavily guarded," He glanced past him as if he was seeing right to the cable car station, letting the sarcasm flow. "In the midst of one of the most crime-ridden wahis on the planet!" He ended it with a tone that sounded like a poor joke, although it was still relatively quiet.

"And you're one to talk. Normal civilians don't run away on the backs of rooftops from a simple bar fight." He silently snarled under the sentence. "Now unless you want the rest of this area's obstructions drumming on your doorway to become involved in this business discussion, you'll talk plain or send them off. I'm growing tired of your sad attempt of a blind."\

Inside, he was shining. Here this peculiar character was, arrived just before he was going to head to Ko, talked about working at a cable car, actually did work at a cable car, made use of crowds and an available alleyway to escape by rooftops upon being publicly attacked, and through all his efforts, had still arrived just ahead of himself. If this wasn't the right man- well, he was going crazy, that's for sure.

Edited by The Ghrinch

IC Kotak-Obsidian Outpost:

He came out the door at this moment, and frowned at the fact that more people had decided to park themselves outside. 

He was beginning to think his decision to join these people had been a mistake. There was too much talking, and no small amount of annoyances. He preferred action.

Still, he supposed this was his job now.

"Can I help either of you, or do you just like standing around private property in below freezing temperatures?"

To be honest, the Bo-Toa was kind of astonished. Not that the Skakdi had managed to one-up him or anything, since truth be told, he hadn't, but the fact that it was actually physically possible for beings this dense to survive out on their own without someone holding their hands still managed to throw him for a bit of a loop.

You do realise that there's an entirely separate building attached to that cable car, right...?

Sure, nobody else but Kain was currently outside from the look of things, but the outpost itself was just as likely filled to the brim with armed mercenaries getting their drink on, those of which who would either immediately jump at the chance for some action or get severely ticked off from the sudden spike in noise pollution at the very least. Granted, there was a slight possibility that the crowd outside might try to gang up on him in the event that their newest "guest" started running his mouth, but between the Ta-Matoran coming to his aid and the other "guards" rushing outside to do the same, they would also probably back off pretty quickly as well once his side of the story became that much more believable.

Brushing some imaginary snow off of his shoulder in order to show his new adversary that he wasn't afraid to call his bluff if he had to, he put on the best goody-two-shoes persona he could possibly muster before flashing a grin as he prepared to raise his voice.

"Sorry, citizen, but I have no idea as to what these Pit-Wiggans you speak of even are, nevermind how to find their secret mating grounds in the sky," he said, loud enough for everyone else in the courtyard to possibly overhear. "Now if you'll excuse me, it seems that I have... other visitors to attend to."

Pleased that he had potentially succeeded in destroying the Skakdi's image of sanity in front of all of his potential allies, Verulas simply shrugged afterwards as he proceeded to approach the other group... only for somebody else to exit the premises and beat him to the punch.

"I was just about to ask the very same thing," he piped up, only to turn his attention towards the Toa of Plasma who was formerly knocking. "Also, ma'am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that you stop taking your aggression out on our door. Those things aren't exactly cheap to replace, you know."

OOC: Ask, and you shall receive... after about a nine-month waiting period. Our customer service is absolutely terrible. :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

--IC: Nikonn and Aiduro--

"I'll also meet you back here, though I may be a bit later; I'm going to see if I can find where our... friends went off to," said Nikonn.

"Righto," said Aiduro.  "Sounds like a plan.  See you blokes."  He exited the Skakdi's Skull and headed to the main guardsmen's headquarters.

Nikonn turned to the Collector.  "I'll be back soon, Collector," she said, before exiting the bar herself and attempting to track Rore, Kavi, and Fura.

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Skakdi's Skull)

"If you find them, let me know," calls the Collector to Nikonn as she leaves.

///////

IC Maldrakk

He folded his arms and softly glared at Verulas, not mentioning a single word as he turned and marched towards the other miscreants.

"Pitiable," He grumbled to himself. Whoever this was had to be smart enough to know if he walked off now, he could amass a small band of angry Makuta worshipers to ransack the place. Rumours carried far, but brains didn't. And with what appeared to be a weary ally - weary of his position, no doubt - the extra flare to his act was only for the civilians. It had to be. No doubt he would turn nasty as soon as they were gone, and perhaps then he would get results.

--IC: Nikonn--

Nikonn scanned the snow-covered ground for evidence as to where the three Toa had gone.  No, four, she reminded herself, remembering the other Toa that had seemed to appear out of nowhere.

She walked around the outside of the bar, examining the area where she, the Collector, and the guardsman had fought their enemies.  Several sets of footprints were visible; she identified her own footprints among them, leading to and from the building that she had retreated behind.  Large depressions in the snow bore evidence to the spots where the Collector and the guardsman had laid.  Four other sets of footprints led away from the scene; no doubt those prints belonged to the four Toa that she was after.  She began to follow them.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: (Kaen)

She was on the move, following the tracks left behind by the Toa of Air's group. Kaen glanced back at the Skakdi's Skull one last time before slowly trailing after Nikonn, debating whether or not to make use of the dagger on his hip.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: we really need to speed this up.

IC: Toa Nahra

Nahra laid under her sheets, trying her best to fall asleep.

Twisting and turning, she couldn't let her mind drift into its sea.

She could still hear the snowy blizzard outside blow people off their feet.

But wait, what's this?

A large man climbing down her neighbour's chimney with a large red sack of gifts and treats?

She snapped her eyes wide open and whispered, "Ugh, I'm having one of those dreams."

Edited by Koala Kranan