Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC:

 

The suitcase clunked out of Nika's knapsack louder than he had hoped it would. He cast a glance about him, an automatic response that didn't care whether Pae was supposed to be keeping an eye out, but couldn't see anything in the darkness. He turned his head and looked back at the Sanctum. No, no, there was enough light there for something to be seen. Good. Any closer, and the two of them would have to come up with a cover story, preferably (given their dispositions) one containing a maximum of six words.

 

He popped open the suitcase. Dull orange and gunmetal. He took out a small cylinder -- a sniper's nothing without his scope -- and put it to his eye.

 

"Some kind of ring," Nika said. "They've gathered around in a circle. People moving around in it. Looks like a fight. Having trouble making out who, though."

 

He took the scope away from his eye, stuffed it into his pocket. Stood up. Shut the suitcase, picked it and the bag up with one hand each and held the bag out to Pae.

 

"Take this," he said. "We need to get higher. A secure vantage point. Suggestions on a location?"

 

-Void

 

IC: Pae - Ko-Koro Streets

 

Pae took the bag in hand, slinging it onto one shoulder so he could easily drop it to fight.

 

"Two story building appeared unoccupied." Pae nodded his head behind them. "But you're the sniper."


[]BZPRPG Profiles[[]FACTION[]

METATRONLIVES2.png.da62b3c9ce88e204853411829432d3e1.png

M   E   T   A   T   R   O   N        L   I   V   E   S

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Kaen)

He nodded to his ally. Kaen dramatically raised his dagger in the air, seemingly about to stab the vortixx, only to flip it around and bring its hilt down on the back of her head.
"Sweet dreams."
He put his weapon away and turned back to Tio.
"Now what?"


OOC: not outright saying it connected, since that would've been up to cap, but since he hasn't been posting at all we've made an executive decision to simply move on without him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Now let's see who else is still posting.

 

IC: Tio

 

"Now we move, because if she found us then the guards will soon follow her trail"

I explained as I lowered myself down to the trap door "we've also picked up an additional member ... Nahra, Denry you can come out now!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Kalyss's mask rankled. "I wasn't aware this was private property. There aren't exactly any signs out, and if there are, the snow's covered 'em. Where's Ihu-Koro? I'd like to get there before my friend here freezes into a block of ice," she growled over the wind, gesturing to Mura.

 

IC Kotak:

 

He jabbed a thumb in the direction of Ihu-Koro.

 

"That way."

 

OOC: Just got word from Sil. We're bunnying Mura.

On the upside, you'll still have someone to talk to though, so there's that.

 

IC: Xhalia/Verulas (Spectre) - Obsidian Outpost (Courtyard)

 

"You'll have to forgive my fellow co-worker. He obviously forgot to bring his manners outside with him," the Bo-Toa said, hoping the illusion he was trying to project still remained intact. "While he is still technically correct, I'm assuming that what you're actually in the market for is a guide. Allow me to step inside for a moment so I can see if we have one available. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes."

Sliding past the group and swiftly opening the door a crack, he quickly pushed his way into the building's interior, only to close it behind him once again, allowing him to silently roll his eyes now that he was no longer within view.

Seriously? Out of everyone who wasn't sent out on a mission, they had to send Mr. Talkative to go answer the door?

Soon afterwards, much to his annoyance, he realised exactly why the Ko-Toa had been the only one to greet them; for the most part, the Outsiders had all left the building.

What the Karz...? Where the #### is everyone?

Sure, Veteran was still passed out at the bar, and it took everything he had to fight back the sudden urge to mess with him (I'll just make a mental note to flip his eyepatch around later.), but he sincerely doubted that the Skakdi was in any shape to make the trip. He was just about to go wandering around in search of somebody else when his peripheral vision picked up a somewhat familiar shape sitting over by the window.

Guess he's back from his mission too. Hope it went better than ours did.

"Hey, Chuckles! Mind filling me in on where - oh."

The Vortixx that looked up at him was definitely not Enforcer, which was even more embarrassing for him, considering as to how they looked nothing alike and weren't even of the same gender. And on top of all that, she didn't seem amused.

And this is what happens when you stop paying attention to details. Stay in school, kids.

"Pardon?"

"Yeah, uh, sorry about that. Thought you were someone else for a moment."

"Ah."

It took him a few seconds for it to dawn on him as he rubbed the back of his head in shame.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where Ihu-Koro is, would you?"

 

A few moments later and the Vortixx smugly followed the mercenary, who was clearly still confused as to how she had managed to talk him out of two hundred widgets in exchange for her services, back outside.

"So, yeah... This is Xhalia, and she'll be taking you to Ihu-Koro. Was there anything else you needed?"

"Pleasure to meet you," she drawled, listening to the metal jingle inside the newly acquired pouch at her belt.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Guh I need to think of an excuse for what happened to the other people who are not posting in the basement.

 

IC: Tio

 

"Anyway as you can see he's going to be a liability, but we're toa so we have to save him"

Moving to the front of the hut I peer out the window.

"Did you see anywhere we could move to Kaen? anything we should involve ourselves with?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I give my characters to Cap and go away for like four weeks only to find out nothing happens.

 

IC: Nahra

 

Nahra looked down on the unconscious vortixx, somewhat upset that Kaen had the privilege of knocking her out instead herself. She looks back up to Tio and moves slightly to her left.

Edited by Khan Noonien Singh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

I took Kaens silence as a no. Checking the street outside, I opened the door. As a toa of ice, I felt little of the chill outside, yet I knew it must be freezing to everyone else.

"Time to get moving then,  we need to keep a low profile and figure out what's going on"

With that I stepped out of the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

I paused for a moment, ... where could we go as a group.

"Away from here, and to high ground, if we're lucky we can spot the guard patrols from atop a taller building without them seeing us"

I  trod through the snow to a familiar street.

"I remember there was an astrologers hut nearby, it should be tall enough to serve as a vantage point"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Leah - Ko-Koro hut]:

 

"I'll be right back." Leah said, before opening the door and quietly slipping out into Ko-Koro - hostile territory. 

 

------

 

Skronk readjusted the grip on his war hammer. The weapon was well-balanced, but heavy. He had been lugging it around for the better part of the day by now and his patrol was not over yet. The Vortixx had ordered security to be increased before her departure. And as many people as Echelon had under his command these days, the constant surveillance took a toll on shifts - all guards were basically working all the time. It wasn't exactly what he had signed up for. Yes, he followed the Makuta - or what had taken his place these days - but less out of devotion and more because of the freedom it offered. If somebody got in his way he could crush them at his leisure. Playing nice wasn't his style. And the Nightfall offered just the right thing. Not to mention pay.

 

Things had been mostly quiet, but there were rumours around - and the longer the quiet lasted, the more the feeling spread that something was about to happen. And eventually it had - in the form of Toa Oreius Maru coming alone to demand the release of the remaining Ko-Koro citizens. And while everybody else apparently got to watch the duel for the salvation of the left behind Matoran, Skronk and the other grunts got to lumber up and down the streets of this frozen town to make sure the Toa's friends didn't show up. 

 

He was just rounding a corner, pondering what he would do to them if he got his hands on them, when something hit him in the side like a charging Kane-Ra. A wave of cold and water washed over him, before the sensation was replaced with that of the hitting wall again - this time a real wall, located behind him. Pain exploded in the back of his head and sparks exploded in front of his eyes as his head impacted. All the air was driven from his lungs, preventing him shouting. Slumped to the ground, he tried reaching for his war hammer - it wasn't there. His vision blurry, he started looking around for his weapon and instead found a pair of feet standing in front of him, clad in blue armor. 

 

Looking up he found a pair of blueish-green eyes looking down at him.

 

"Got a minute?" she asked. "I'm trying to find someone." she said, before lifting a silver pole. He tried to figure out what it was as it got larger - then it hit him.

 

-----

 

The door to the hut opened again and Leah walked back in. This time not alone though. Slung over her shoulders was the frame of a large guard, easily twice her mass. Sulov moved in behind her and closed the door as she slumped him unceremoniously to the floor.

 

"He looked lost and cold. Can we keep him?"


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Stannis Maru

 

The prophet shrugged and bobbed his head in amusement. "Destiny works in mysterious ways," he said.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Upvote 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Pictures Topic / NM Q&A 

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: 

 

The Massif.

 

Somehow, through wars and terrors, storms natural and artificial, it survived and remained a sanctuary for all. It had changed hands a couple times over the years, but its purpose and calm never changed. First established as a neighboring village to Ko-Koro by a hero of legend, it then passed to the august Toa Antrim by the time of the Makuta’s reign of darkness. He tended to the village, it’s people, and its monastery like a delicate crop. Sometimes Antrim magnanimously brought people to the place for them to realign them to Mata Nui until he, too, perished at the hand of Shadow.

 

It was there, in the shadow of the Massif as they say, that Stannis himself had learned a fragment of his destiny. He was a matoran of plasma then, already veteran of the Ta-Koro Guard but disillusioned by life, and pilgrimaged to the tiny hamlet seeking healing, and found it. Antrim passed wisdom to Stannis and then sent him on the journey that would eventually anoint him "the Wanderer."

 

A prophet’s sagacity could be traced to one town and one man, and it was that very same town and man who’s legacy was guarded by a new protector. It was a hard job for a sinner to do, but then, weren’t they all sinners?

 

 

* * * * *

 

The doldrums of the midday ended with a shout. “I bear a message! I have news!” a matoran cried, bounding down the single street of the town. Locals peered out their windows at the curious sight, equally curious about this matoran’s missive itself. News did not reach the Massif very often; it was, by its nature, secluded from the going-ons of the rest of the island. Trade routes did not pass through because it was too remote and most word of the outside word came from the pilgrims who visited or the fishermen who cast their nets off the shore of Ko-Wahi and occasionally came up from the fjords.

 

“News for the toa-protector!” she clarified as he slowed to a halt in front of the village’s keep. It was a tiny tower by urban standards, though it stood far above the cottages and chalets of the village like a beacon. Round and made of hewn stone that always looked as though dusk’s sunlight glinted off it even in the middle of the day, it was home to the hold’s caretaker. 

 

The messenger breathed heavily at the door of the keep but did not seem overly exhausted, clearly experienced enough to not be at a loss for air even in the high atmosphere she found herself in then. She gathered herself quickly when the heavy wooden door swung open wide and another matoran came into view. “I am the keep's camerlengo,” the man introduced himself. He still held the door, cautious. “You say you have news?”

 

“Yes—earnest news from Ko-Koro! May I see your lord?” she asked, suddenly nervous.

 

“My lord is in prayer, miss, and I am afraid he will not be available for another hour yet…”

 

“Oh, hardly,” a deep voice rumbled from inside the tower. The messenger could make out a large silhouette moving with alacrity. “Send her in,” it commanded, and the camerlengo dutifully stood aside and beckoned the messenger entry before shutting the door and stepping to his desk. “Please, be welcome and rest.” 

 

She eagerly took a seat in front of the fire and warmed herself at the hearth and the toa-protector quietly sat opposite her, looking at her with his blue eyes that glistened with intelligence despite the telltale dimming of age. He handed her a morsel of bread. “So what news from the city?” he asked at last.

 

The matoran perked up, eager to unload her message. “I’m to tell you… Akiri Ambages was killed by the agents of Echelon, my lord Brykon. His body hangs at the gates to the city as a warning.”

 

The outlaw was motionless for a long moment before turning his steely gaze on the crackling flames. “Then even darkness can swallow itself, and my war is over,” he murmured. “Thank you.”

 

Brykon felt more at peace that afternoon than he had in a long time.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Upvote 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Pictures Topic / NM Q&A 

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Might just wait for our group to find something we can respond to when we reach the tower.

 

IC: Tio

 

"Yeah, I would very much love not to meet them again ... do you know how the Vortixx tracked us?"

While we talked in hushed tones, we walked to the observatory. Banking on the guard not being fully alerted yet we walked through the streets themselves instead of suspiciously creeping through allys, yet the group did it's best not to draw attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Collector of Masks (The Skakdi's Skull)

 

"Aiduro," says the Collector, turning to the guard, "Nikonn is taking a suspiciously long time, don't you think?"


:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

 

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

 

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

 

///////

 

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

"Well let's stop them from following our steps again"

I lazily held out my hand and with a small flick of my wrist, summoned the elemental energy needed to obscurificate our footsteps in the snow, all the way  to a little beyond the hut we were staying at moments ago. Satisfied I continued my stride to the observatory hut.

 

The hut itself had been unclaimed by any of the new residents, as I could see through the windows. Unfortuantely it had been ransacked and the top bore a hole, assumedly from the battle where Ko Koro was taken. Eager to get to a vantage point, I opened the doors and slipped into the building, making my way to the top floor to get another handle on what was going on in the Koro.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC

 

The silence was deafening.

 

Before, I’d had their breathing to distract me. In. Out. Ad infinitum, ad nauseam.

 

Heat rises, and their vaporous exhalations rose sky-high to hang about the ceiling like invisible smoke while she watched the boarded windows and the door with the broken lock and the walls become canvas for thoughts become scrawled profanities, word made flesh; the evidence of this village become conquest become prison was writ large here in this house, a little sanctum outside a Sanctum no longer a sanctum on a mountain on an island with no more sanctums, and she knew it well: she had violated one herself, after all—left it in ruins in pursuit of a sanctuary, ignorant of the irony in desecrating the one thing she had always wanted, and now she was running, running; the miles ran beneath her heels like clean water but she remained unclean in the purest sense of the word as she ran under the unforgiving sky, the illuminating sun, the waning moon, the countless stars whose reckless chaos forged shapes, constellations become gods become stories become legends become myths long forgotten, but the stars themselves could not forget, would not forget; they refused any semblance of mercy on a lover become soldier become mercenary become murderer, because blood remembers, and its memory becomes voice to cry out from the earth in echo of earth’s first sons, and so every murder echoes the first just as every shadow echoes the first man to cast a shadow and every fruit echoes the apple; these echoes chased her through every day and night, rolling against eardrums like waves on rocks with no whirlwind to command their boundary, so they continued ad infinitum, ad nauseam, these bloody screams for justice ever thirsty never satisfied ever searching for a spring that will not run dry but coming up fruitless as long as she kept running, running; now she was sitting and alone and helpless against the voices calling for retribution and was that her own in the crowd, calling out among the lions and accusing what she had become?

 

Fratres, agnoscámus peccáta no

 

“All is forgiven, Jin.”

 

His face. I will never forget his face.

 

“All is forgiven.”

 

The door was open. There was blood on my hands. I stood there watching the snow, but I don’t remember if it was falling or if the night was clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Leah - Ko-Koro hut]:

 

Do you ever wake up and find yourself stuck in an inescapable situation, between a rock and a hard place? 

 

The mercenary, who's last memory was that of a blue-armored Toa standing over him, awoke to somebody shaking him back and forth. As consciousness returned, his first thought was that he'd been bound against a pillar, but then realized he was standing upright, and not being held by ropes. Rather, it was an enormous hand, belonging to one Sulov Maru, crushing his wrists together. That was the hard place. The Rock took the form of Stannis Maru, standing across from him. He'd never seen them, but their descriptions were known by now and were rather unmistakeable. 

 

Which made the blue figure to his right Leah Maru. He snarled and spat at her feet. 

 

"Hello there." she said, though her voice lacking any trace of humor her words might have implied. "I see you know where you are and who you're dealing with, so I'll make this short: Where are the hostages?"

 

"I know nothing." he snapped. 

 

"Indeed." Leah replied, unimpressed. "Then let's start with something easy: Where's Echelon?"

 

"Waiting to tear your heads off." 

 

His aura pulsed with the lie.

 

"I see - so he's not around, is he? Lucky us. Or rather, luck him."

 

The brute grimaced, then settled for defiant silence. Leah raised an eyebrow. 

 

"You do realize it makes no difference if you talk or not, right? We'll get what we need, you can just sit there and we'll do the talking. Now then..."

 

OOC: To be continued once Ghosthands gets back to me about the hostages ^^


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Leah - Ko-Koro hut]:

 

The mercenary, who's last memory was that of a blue-armored Toa standing over him, awoke to somebody shaking him back and forth. As consciousness returned, his first thought was that he'd been bound against a pillar, but then realized he was standing upright, and not being held by ropes. Rather, it was an enormous hand, belonging to one Sulov Maru, crushing his wrists together. 

 

"You do realize it makes no difference if you talk or not, right? We'll get what we need, you can just sit there and we'll do the talking. Now then..."

 

IC:

 

A flicker of thought is all it takes for this mercenary's location to be loaded into the Kimi. Even if Leah and Stannis fail to find the truth here themselves (unlikely), they can still trace him back to Echelon. Back to the hostages.

 

Sulov is not taking any chances.

 

Not now.

 

-Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Savana Sunrose

 

She heard footsteps coming from the corner ahead of her—someone talking—a crunch—and freaked. In an instant she was hiding in shadows again, back pressed hard against the cold wall in an effort to make herself small.

 

Then... there was no more sound. No voices, just the wind. The percussive tamp of footfalls were gone. Even Korruhn, that dastardly dark druid, was gone as well as though he'd vanished into thin air. She flirted with the idea of checking for him, but thought the better of it. Instead, she stole a glance around the corner and confirmed her suspicions: There was nobody there. Was her mind playing tricks on her? she wondered. Ko-Koro was cold, icky, wet in the worst ways, and too creepy even for her at that point.

 

She needed to get out of the city. But how?

 

The gates were shut. Ko-Koro was practically a fortress crawling with guards, though they were thinned out what with the commotion happening elsewhere in the city. Moving around wouldn't be too much of an issue, but she could only play that to her advantage for a little bit, so whatever she did needed to be fast. Fortunately, she could be very fast. Unfortunately, she still didn't have a plan. 

 

Savana pouted and pursed her lips dramatically. This was going to be riskier than she'd like.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Pictures Topic / NM Q&A 

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Korero, Ko-Koro)

 

While Leah went hunting, Korero crept across the Ko-Koro rooftops towards the main square. Guards had been posted on some of the more accessible roofs and towers, but avoiding their view was just a matter of cover and judicious use of the Hiko.

 

Peering over the gable of one of the taller building bounding the square, he looked down at the spectacle that had attracted so many of the city's new residents.

 

Sure enough, the red form of Oreius Maru was unmistakable as one of the two combatants. His opponent, if the spikes of iron littering (and bursting from the ground of) the makeshift arena were anything to go by, was most likely the Fe-Toa Nightfall member they called Eisen. That wasn't surprising — only someone of the Nightfall's calibre would be able to hold their own against his Toa-Brother.

 

What troubled Korero more than the identity of the duelist was their endgame (and Oreius', for that matter). How had this duel begun, or even been arranged? If Oreius had revealed himself, he must have made some deal with the Nightfall or he would've forfeited the hostages' lives. As hotheaded as Oreius could be, he wouldn't sacrifice innocent lives just for the sake of confrontation. Nevertheless, Korero shook his head at his teammate's recklessness. The likelihood of the Nightfall upholding their side of any bargain wasn't exactly high.

 

Even if he were to win this duel, Oreius was still in the belly of the beast. Swift use of the Hiko might be his only lifeline.


sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Aiduro--

At the same time that the Collector spoke, Aiduro sent his arm-wrestling opponent crashing into the table next to him.  He turned around and asked, "What say?  Didn't catch that, mate."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC

 

Eisen moved towards him, his cape fluttering in the air like a wounded bird. Oreius took a breath. Ko-Koro's cold air cut into his lungs, bringing clarity like the edge of a knife and throwing the world into focus. Eisen's flaws stood out like fresh bruises.

 

Inhale. Exhale.

 

His breath hung ghost-like in the air; he stepped back, blades at the ready, and allowed the torrential fires in his veins to expand beyond his skin. A perfect circle of heat expanded from his body, turning snow into water and vanishing the vapour that had crossed his lips. His senses expanded with it: he saw the shape of the battleground and the crowd at its edges, thermally outlined for an instant, long enough to sense the snow-chilled spikes of metal that flew towards him like birds of prey, silent and cold.

 

Repetition of tactics. He had tried this already, and been paid in blood, yet Eisen continued to play to his strengths. Driving Oreius towards him eliminated his disadvantage at range, and forcing Inu's power eliminated the threat of a Maru's elemental wrath. He had been unprepared the first time, but not again: Eisen would gladly lose one battle if it meant winning the war.

 

He had less than seconds. Throwing his will out into the snow, Oreius flooded the snow with fire. The flames were quenched by the instant deluge of resulting water, and both he and Eisen fell into a trough carved into the ground, splashing down in snowmelt knee-deep. The javelins whizzed by overhead, close enough for him to hear them pass through the air and suppress the thought of what it would have felt like to be skewered like a fish on a fisherman's spear.

 

This last exertion had used up what remained of the energy he had gathered in preparation for his aggressive negotiation, and then some. Oreius' elemental reservoirs weren't yet running low, but they were another flashy move or two away from drying up. The cold air that had only moments ago brought him clarity now reminded him of his weakness: this land was hostile to him. It resented his very being; it sought to snuff the fires that burned beneath his skin.

 

He had to end this, and quickly, so he flooded the trough once more with fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Skakdi's Skull)

 

"I said," says the Collector, "That Nikonn is taking a suspiciously long time, don't you think?"


:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

 

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

 

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

 

///////

 

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Aiduro and Nikonn--

Aiduro digested the Collector's question for a few seconds before replying, "Yeah, now you mention it.  She is taking a long time to get back here."

Just as he said that, Nikonn came bursting into the bar, looking worn out.  She had a bruise near the back of her skull.  "Sorry I took so long," she said, "I had to fake unconsciousness for a while there.  I found the ones we were after; they're planning to lead a resistance force of some kind into the Koro... at least, I think so.  Whatever they're planning, they sure aren't doing it for your benefit."

"That was kind of obvious, mate, but go on," muttered Aiduro.

Nikonn glared at the guardsman for a moment, then continued, "They mentioned relocating to an observatory tower of some kind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 

So he had learned nothing.

 

Falling into the trough was unexpected, splashing into knee-deep water and stumbling slightly. The javelins missed, too, to Eisen’s mild but growing irritation; they flew over his opponent’s head harmlessly. Though he was burning through elemental energy at an exorbitant rate his opponent remained unscathed. This was not acceptable. The gathered Legacy were here for Eisen to make a point, a statement about the fallibility of the Maru. He was well aware that the other members of the Legacy were ready to step in, and some already doubted Nightfall’s superiority.

 

That could not be permitted to continue.

 

As soon as he regained his footing he could recognize what his surroundings for what they were; a makeshift oven. Oreius intended for him to be trapped, easy to roast alive. But he had addressed this problem once before, and he could do it again. He triggered his Crast a moment before the flames enveloped the trough, pushing off to carry him up and forward. It was much the same as he had done before, with a similar aim… But one notable difference. While the flames flooded into the trough’s confines he slipped his shield off of his arm and slipped it underneath his feet once his legs were tucked towards his chest.

 

The firestorm obscured both Oreius’ vision and his primitive infrared, giving the Fe-Toa the few seconds he needed to finish his preparations. Javelins, intended to skewer his opponent, drew close and melded themselves to the downward-pointing face of his shield. A shield pointed at the Ta-Toa with a small elemental nudge and repelled.

 

The shield rocketed down into the trough, and most importantly, down towards Oreius. The spiked slab of metal shot down from above before his foe could determine if he had evaded the flames with Eisen atop it. More than likely the Maru would be skewered beneath it, wedged between its spikes and the ice below. Even if he evaded Eisen had brought himself into melee range.

 

The swordsman was done playing. It was time to wrap up this bout.

Edited by Peele

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tio

 

It was the flames that drew my attention to the fight. From atop the observatory I could see flames that could only come from a toa Maru. Oreius was fighting someone. Fortunately the observatory had a telescope I could use to get a look at the action. Still the others needed to see this, so I called to them.

"Look!"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Skakdi's Skull)

 

"Well, then, Aiduro," he says, "Perhaps you ought to inform your guard friends, and we can go look for them."

 

OOC:

 

When Nikonn mentions the observatory, does she know specifically which one it is or does she just know it's an observatory?

Edited by Kovsorr the Collectinator

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

 

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

 

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

 

///////

 

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Aiduro and Nikonn--

"Which tower did they say they were heading to?" Aiduro asked.

Nikonn flushed slightly.  "I... don't know which one.  But I can show you which direction they went; I managed to glimpse them before I came back here."

"Good enough," Aiduro grunted, rising as he muttered, "Though some specifics would make this go a lot smoother."  To his fellow guardsmen, who were straightening the table he had smashed, he said, "Right-o, mates.  Shape up, and let's ship out.  Lead the way lady," he added, before stepping outside.

Nikonn gently grabbed the Collector's arm and said softly, "Remember, Collector, when all this is over, you did promise to show me the way out of here."

 

--OOC:--

That answer your question, Kovsorr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Collector of Masks (In the Skakdi's Skull --> Outside)

 

"Yes, yes, of course." The Collector shakes off her grip and draws his blade.

 

"As Aiduro said, lead the way."

 

OOC:

 

Yes it does, thanks!

Edited by Kovsorr the Collectinator

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

 

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

 

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

 

///////

 

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...