BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Xaron"My name is Xaron. Pleasure to meet with you, person."I made a mock bow. Why? Eh, I don't know. Ask someone else.

"So...let's go and chuck this tablet at Stronin and see what he does. He might explode into a shower of blue."

That was a bizarre statement even by our standard, Xaron.

Oh, shut up brain.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Azthran

"Pleasure to meet you too." Azthran turned around for a second. Then he turned back to the others.

"Oh. By the way my name is Azthran." said the Toa. "So do any of you know where this Stronin is?"

OOC: I really need to add more description every time I write this stuff. lol.

IC: Xaron

I looked at the Toa. Then back to Kirgan and Sulkua. Then back to the Toa. I almost said something insulting, then I realized that this Toa wasn't here when the library-person found where Stronin is.

"He's in Ta-Koro, forging and doing stuff I would assume."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: Here we go kids...

IC: Kriigata

Days past and the only thing filling the ussal carts was snow. Kriigata's marksmanship marginally improved, though the the two living members of the Brotherhood had depleted most of the rations. Snow storms came and went, leaving Kriigata frozen and stiff at the joints. Wringing her fingers for warmth had become habitual, done without conscious effort as a means of keeping all eight digits and two thumbs. They walked in the shadow of a glacier, its icy mass sluggishly crossing the wahi. Kriigata wondered how many centuries it would journey. Did the glacier have a stopping point, or would Blackrock Canyon come under threat of its impossible force one day far in the future. She made a silent promise to live long enough to see firsthand, Ak'rei'an permitting. Kriigata's mouth broke into a tight smile, before Jorruk crossed her line of vision and ruined her mood.

Kriiagata did not know why she disliked the priest so much. Something in her past, fuzzy and unyielding, turned his green armor and pious teachings putrid. Ardron's silent plodding behind the rollable toa did little to help her temperament. Zombies made from the living sat with her off kilter: it had only been her sudden revelations of the universe's ultimate truths that spared her from such a fate. Her throat was still raw from its contact with those prongs on the inside of the kanohi, which jabbed back into the mouth like thumbscrews. She opened her mouth to say something snide then stopped herself. It would not look well in the eyes of her deity.

They walked further.

Kriigata was engaged in a religious debate over a line in scripture with the priest, namely what disease had afflicted the matoran Ak'rei'an had seen when disease no longer existed on Mata-Nui, and almost walked straight into the checkpoint. It was a tall flag pole, though the swirling snows had somehow blinded her from the red flag flapping with encouragement to the misled and weary from the top. She blinked, and followed the trail of flags down the appearance of civilization. There was a small igloo, and a toa standing outside. The silver of his shield reflected like the flag pole, though his body seemed to vanish into the snow behind with its white armor.

"Looks like military," Kriigata stated softly. She wondered if he'd seen them despite his resolute stance. Looking to Jorruk for direction she asked, "shall we?"

IC: (Jorruk Yokin/The Wastes/Ko-Wahi)

Jorruk hadn't much of fondness for Kriigata. She was of Larikon's kind, the kind of zealot unwilling to think, lie and plan. Sure, he had supported Larikon's coup, as he despised the former Grandmaster, Jokull. Not out of loyalty to Larikon, or friendship with him. But he'd earned the ex-ringmaster's respect, enough so that he gained the position of Steward. Now, he was that, and one of the Brotherhood's most senior priests. Win-win.

Right now, his clothing and fat wasn't shielding him much. He wasn't hypothermic, but borderline. He shivered and shaked every couple of seconds, he couldn't at all see even five feet in front of him, and the Ussal was annoying as can be. When he heard Kriigata tell him of a figure ahead, he strained his eyes and saw it. If not for a second. A silver figure of Toa size.

"We'll lead him to a cave, make him think we saw a bandit in it. You'll act like my daughter, and I your father. Once he is in, knock him out."

Naturally, she would ask about the reasoning of taking him to a cave to knock him out. He knew, or at least, he though he did. The Bar in Onu-Wahi told him many informative things.

"It is said the Ko-Koroans have specialized Akaku-powered telescopes they use to scan the wastes. And if one is caught, they will activate hidden bombs and blow us to smithereens."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: The company

Kiara watched as the snow fell around her. She shed a rare smile, she had almost forgotten how beautiful it was up here. She paused, looking up at the sky. Watching the flurry, she waited for the others.

After a while, Ferrum appeared.

"It took you long enough."

"You know I hate this place."

"Yes, I know. How far behind are the others."

"Last time I checked, they were about a kio behind me, but that was when we left."

"I guess we have a while to wait."

Ferrum responded to this by pulling out his newest project, and working on the next function. Kiara waited. After a while she procured a small metallic sphere from the pocket of her coat. She examined the mirror like surface of the drone. After checking the power supply she cast it into the air, and watched as the purple rings activate around the camera activate. It continued up to the clouds until it blended in with the clouds above. She turned to the fe-matoran.

"How are you doing?"

He regarded her with the same cold stare that he did with everyone else.

"The others are here"

She listened in the air. A slight humming sound was in the air. After a while the familiar voices of the twins emerged.

"This is pointless, I mean.."

"Just stop both of you, what ever you are taking about..."

"SHUT UP!"

"Both of you stop. You know we have better things to discus than whatever you have to say."

"Is this barren wasteland truly the final discussion on where to make our base?"

"Indeed. I suggest we get working," the toa of crystal tapped his foot.

"Lets get started. I will patrol, you guys mine, we will shift out every hour. OK?"

"Fine."

The twins walked to the face of mount Ihu. Airos kneeled and began to channel his elemental powers, moving the stone, making a tunnel. The other used his power to create a large crystalline pickaxe.

The construction had began.

OOC: The company is open for interaction, if you so dare. I have Nuju's blessing to make this.

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

OOC: My dear Mr. House. This toa we're looking at is white and black. black Parakari and accents, and the rest white like the snow. His shield is silver though, according to the profile (or else iron).

"I would agree Priest," Kriigata said with a slight hint of vehement on the title, "but would it not be better to learn of this being's element before we engage our plan? It will only work once before the locals will catch on to a father and daughter pointing out bandits in the drifts." Smugly crossing her arms, she waited for Jorruk's response, fully aware she was in the right based on tactical logic.

IC Kirgan and Sulkua

(Ko-Koro, Library):

"Yeah, what Xaron said", Kirgan said. "We should go to Ta-Koro."

"Good luck", Kylma said solemnly and retreated back within the corridors of the library.

Kirgan turned to his friends. "Do you have anything you need to do here before we leave for the cablecar?"

(The Traveler)

IC:

Snow floated in on a cold breeze as the door to Rahnus' Inn opened with a slight creak, flaring up and tugging at the medium-grey,hooded overcoat the Toa stepping inside was wearing. Underneath the coat, his attire was much darker, a rich emerald bordering on black. From below the brim of the hood, grey-green eyes looked out from the darkness of the eye-holes of a sinister shaped Volitak, scanning the room. It was large and welcoming, with multiple fireplaces of which half were lit, to immediately provide warmth for those seeking refuge from the harsh Ko-Wahi climate. His entrance went largely unnoticed though. It was a slow day and except for the old man behind the bar, there was nobody sitting inside.

"Hello Widgets. how's the weather outside?"

Widgets. Now there was a moniker that would stick with him for a while.

"Same as usual, Rhanus. Lots of snow with a high chance of more to come."

The Traveler crossed the room and nodded at the Matoran, before ascending the steps up to the second floor where the patron's rooms were located. Originally, the Toa of air would have checked out of the room two weeks ago. His plan had been to stay for a few days, scout out the area as best as he could and then make his way to a certain estate on the outskirts of the village...but plans change. Or in this case, get pushed back. His feet made barely a sound on the carpeted floor of the hallway, as he approached the door and got out his key. He hesitated before opening though and instead rapped softly on the wood, in case his roommate was inside.

Just because he saw half a dozen opportunities to kill another being using just the few items found around the hallway and knew over a dozens ways to use each of them to do it didn't mean he had no manners. And he had no intention to surprise Taleen while sleeping or in the bath or some equally awkward situation. Taleen...she had been the reason for his delay. The other Toa was equally specialized in wetwork and had approached him with a possible job...one that suited his own interest just right, so he had accepted. They had been tasked with the carrying out of a contingency-plan revolving around somebody of importance from another Wahi. If the word had come, it would have been their task to fake an assassination of that person, letting them disappear from public view. But the word hadn't come and so that had stayed...and the Traveler had resumed preparing for his own mission.

There was no answer from inside. The Toa waited a second, then unlocked the door and stepped into the room. "Taleen? You there?" he asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Xaron

"Well, let's set off then! It's too dang cold here, anyways. I can barely feel my organs right now." And with that, I turned around and headed out the door.

Even though I don't even know where to go to get to Ta-Koro. So, what's the best thing to do?

Turn around and ask for directions.

Ha, yeah right. I'm going to wing it!

For once I agree with the stupid slug, Xaron.

...Fine, if you two are going to be that way I guess I'll go ask.

So, I walked back into the library, and asked, "So...which direction is Ta-Koro again?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: Might as well switch the location...

IC Kirgan and Sulkua

(Ko-Koro, Gates):

Kirgan chuckled at Xaron's words. "I know, right? This freezing weather really gets to you..."

Soon the group approached the cable car and, after permission from the Ko-Matoran sentry, took it to Ta-Wahi.

OOC: Kirgan, Sulkua, Xaron and Azthran to Ta-Wahi.

"I guess so..." Jorruk said. He was a Priest, not a tactician.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"Shall we go then," Kriigata said, her feet already leaving a trail in the snow for Jorruk to follow. "If we tarry longer they will become suspicious. No doubt we have been seen."

Matoran was slowly becoming a language Kriigata felt she could master. It was relatively simple, but the verbs tripped her up. Things were different in skakdi, more straightforward. Despite her shortcomings in the beginning, the toa of iron now walking through the Ko-Wahi drifts had become an avid conversationalist, learning the language of the her fellow toa from the Book of Life. Sometimes her words were archaic, but constant listening to the others of her cult helped to modernize her voice.

As they moved closer it became apparent the toa had indeed seen them. The sentry's head turned sharply and the shield arm stiffened into a ready position from its early laziness. Muttering to the priest beside her, Kriigata said, "Here we go."

And then they met.

"So we do."

Coming to the the Toa, Jorruk asked. "Hello, sir, can you help us?"

IC: The company

Kiara walked back to the site of construction. For nearly a hour, the others had been working hard, clearing out rubble, adding lightstones, and finishing rooms. She walked in to the newly made facility, and watched as Ferrum worked on an overly complicated door. She approached the matoran.

"Anything you need?"

"..."

"Really, do you need anything? I am going to make a run into to koro for basic stuff."

"I do need some smaller gears. And we need doors. And beds. And food, and all sorts of things."

"I'm on it. I will see you later."

"..."

Kiara trudged off to the Koro, but she had some of her own priorities. She made her way to a bookstore entitled "Wise man's Archive." It might hold what she was looking for.

IC:

Taleen was restless. Two weeks of doing practically nothing would do that to a merc. She sat on the sofa by the fireplace, a glass of wine in her one hand while her other hand was lazily supporting her head as her elbow leaned against the armchair. She had recently received work the Akiri had worked their issues out, at least that's what they claimed. Regardless, the threat of war was growing ever so distant and the chances of Taleen getting further instructions to do anything besides 'standby' were growing slimier every day. Peace didn't bring much work for someone of her profession.

There was a knock on the door, which Taleen, even in her somewhat intoxicated state, noticed. For whatever reason she didn't make the effort of a response. She knew who it was.

"Taleen? You there?", the Traveler asked as he entered the room. Taleen make more of an effort this time, she cleared her throat. Good enough right?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mayixa

As he watched the person leave, he felt the slightest hints of sadness welling up in him. He thought he had been so close to breaking through to someone, but it was nothing more than someone working for work, something Mayixa couldn't provide for him. So far the day had held two times that he had thought he might reach the understanding of someone, and both times it had been far from what he expected. A Turaga who found him to be harming business, and a person hoping to find themselves a job.

He had been standing outside for hours now, the cold was ferociously biting at him beneath his armor. There was nothing to show for all this frozen suffering, nothing at all for his hard work. He didn't understand why it was that no one would listen, was the false spirit of Mata Nui so strong in their minds that the thought of anything else seemed impossible to them. Why was it so hard to make someone, anyone see the Truth? All he had received was a large number of glares from the people passing by him, as though he was doing something wrong.

He would have been happy if a single person had looked at him with anything but scorn, or asked anything related to Neroxidecost. He would have been happy if one person had even stopped to ask him if he was getting cold, having been outside for so long. But there was nothing but cold contempt. He had seen it many times, even before becoming the chosen of the Great and Glorious One. It seemed as though everyone was so caught up in themselves, in their own beliefs, that anyone who thought differently or did something in a unique was worthy of anger and scorn.

That was what had lead him to... the event in the first place. It was there that Neroxidecost had made himself known, and with him the Truth. But it seemed that none would accept the truth today. He would move on to another village tomorrow, maybe. His home was here, but he knew that he would have to travel to spread the Truth of his Holy Majesty eventually. And with Ko-Koro so unreceptive, he would have no reason to stay beyond his own. Was it his speaking? He had been a public speaker once before, but that seemed so long ago now. Maybe his skill had slipped, maybe he wasn't worthy... Maybe he should just go back home and -

Then in his mind came a booming voice, like the screaming of a thousand people amid an endless clap of thunder. He had heard the voice before, it was Nerxidecost. The voice was not his true voice, but what his power converted it to s that Mayixa's mind could comprehend. "You did not fail. The False Spirits hold great sway over the minds of the people. You must be strong and determined, and then they shall see."

It was short, and the voice faded away as quickly from his mind as it had come. But that was all that Mayixa had needed to hear. With a smile returning to his face, he decided to head towards the nearest place that would sell something to warm him up. A large cup of nice hot fruit cider would be the perfect thing for the cold that had enveloped him. Yes, he would quite like that.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kiara

I began to enter the library, but someone caught my eye. An odd toa, that wore a hau. I couldn't recognize his element I turned, and briskly walked towards him.

"Hello, um, I know this is just an outright odd question, but what element are you?"

OOC: So, you would like some interaction, eh? Yes, that is you TDC

OOC: Hello there, Aurora. Meet the Mad cultist. XD

Someone walked towards him as he traveled, perhaps someone that had heard him preaching in the streets not that long before. Maybe they had merely waited until he was finished before speaking to him, so that they would not interrupt him as he tried to get his message across. That was a pleasant thought, and it only served to fuel the polite smile upon his face at the person's arrival.

She was a Vortixx dressed in blue and white, certainly a good match for the cold colors of the Ice village. He wondered if her armor had any form of thermal lining to it, considering how the cold didn't seem to phase her at all. Or maybe it was just that, being a Toa of fire, he was really weak to the icy chill compared to others. Maybe he should think about getting the thermal lining, it would certainly be quite nice...

Then she asked hi a question, one that stood out as being of the stranger variety. But, after what he had been asked today, it didn't really come as much of a surprise. "A question being odd doesn't make it any less important to ask. I'm a Toa of fire, though my armor may not show it. I had red armor that matched my element once, but it was damaged in an accident. Afterward, I decided upon this appearance you now see before you."

The question in his mind was if he should bring up Neroxidecost immediately, or wait for it to come up on its own. Though the Great and Glorious one's commentary would have been greatly welcome, he remained silent. He was leaving it in the hands of Mayixa... Mayixa just hoped that he would do well.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

And the moment of truth had arrived, it was time to once again preach the word of the Great and Glorious One, Neroxidecost. Maybe that was why he had found to cold so unbearable, it was all to lead him here to speak with Kiara. He was here to finally find someone willing to see past the False Spirit and look towards the hidden Truth of the world. He was being given another chance to prove himself worthy, and he would give it his all ithut going overboard.

"I was out here preaching the word of He Who Was Forgotten, the one of power far beyond the False Spirits of Mata Nui and Makuta. I have been speaking of the Holy Majesty, Neroxidecost. But it is quite cold out here, and have traveled in seek of a nice glass of piping got cider. What is it that brings you out on such a cold day as this. madam?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

He could barely believe what he had heard. Here was someone who actually had some interest in listening to the Word of Neroxidecost, someone who had the power to pierce through the veil of lies that had been spread by the False Spirits. Yes, it had surely been the will of the Great and Glorious one that he should end up walking by at the same time as Kiara. That was why Neroxidecost had told him he hadn't failed: he had not yet truly begun.

"That sounds quite delightful. I know this wonderful place that sells a variety of flavors. It's not that far from here, actually."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"A lovely little shop just down the way and to the right. Wu can tell it by the sweet scent of fruit wafting out into the street. The owner is a good friend of mine, actually. He was there during the... never mind. It's not a long walk."

With a slight bow, he turned on his heels in the direction of the cider place. But his mind had almost lost thought of the cider, it was more focused on the fact that he had someone willing to listen to him, to hear the Truth of the Great and Glorious One, Neroxidecost.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

With a light step and a cheerful grin, Mayixa lead the way through the freezing village streets. He stopped to wave to a few people along the way, and they returned the gesture. He wondered if they would react the same way once news of his preaching spread. He hoped that they would hear and understand, but he had a feeling that when it spread, they would want nothing to do with him. But that wasn't as important as the Truth.

As he took the last turn leading up to the cider shop, he was halted by what lay before him. A sign hung upon the building's door advertising a shortage of Bula Berry Cider. "Oh, how terrible. I suppose it is time that I try a new flavor."

With a courteous bow, he opened the door for Kiara.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Following Kiara in, he joined her in taking a seat. It was time, time to tell her of the Great and Glorious One, he of endless eyes and limbs. The singer of songs so holy that they are beyond comprehension. It was time to use all those speaking skills from his time before the accident.

" I suppose I should begin at the start. I had a vision not long ago, meeting with a power far greater than any other.

I saw endless pupil-less eyes, each one forever blinking but never closing, rising out of endless mouths that rose from the inky surface of its skin. Endless limbs spread out from its enormous form, each one branching into a thousand branch-like offshoots. These offshoots each ended in another mouth, which sang out in glory of his holy and unspeakable name. I could feel the darkness in my own soul trying to rend itself from my body in his presence, his sheer majesty causing it to writhe in agony. Then amid his center, a single massive opening appeared, the inside lined with burning quills.

From this came a booming voice, that left my mind unable to focus upon anything else, as all of my sense faded. It said in words that were not our own, but my mind could through his power understand. ‘Mayixa, son of the people of the false spirit. I am the glorious one who is called -‘ what he said could not be translated, for no word of ours could ever explain it. I can’t even repeat it for I have not the power to speak it. ‘You see before you the truth beyond what you have been told. Mata Nui and Makuta are but mere specks of dust in my presence, their power is nothing. You must guide your fellow children of the false spirit back towards my path.’
I managed to ask a single question of his endless greatness. ‘I can not speak your name… what is it that I may call you to those I must lead?’
The booming voice responded with a name, and then I awoke. He said that I may call him ‘Neroxidecost’."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"On occasion he speaks to me. He never says much, though he always knows exactly what to do. There are many questions that I still wish to ask him, such as if he is actually a he, for I can only call him such based upon his voice. But that voice is not like any one I have ever heard."

Mayixa knew that if things seemed troubling, Neroxidecost would always be there to give him guidance. But otherwise, his Majestic Holiness seemed to prefer to remain silent. Every time he spoke, Mayixa felt slightly dizzy, so perhaps it was that his great voice would tear apart the mind of mortals if exposed for too long or too often.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"But of course. My name is Mayixa. It was a pleasure speaking to you." And he had done something wrong, she seemed quite eager to leave. Why was it that the Truth seemed to hard for people to understand without treating him as though he was mad?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"It's no problem at all, I understand having important things to do quite well. Have a nice day, madam."

He had been through his own share of rushing off during conversations. That was quite a while ago, but he could still remember it and all the misery that it had caused him. Being a speaker, payed to talk about issues that sometimes went against his own thoughts.

If it hadn't been for the accident... No, it was Neroxidecost that had freed him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kiara

"I would like to discus this more though," I fumbled around for a minute, writing on a piece of paper, "Here, comet to this place. I know it seems odd, and hard to find, but I will make it worth your time."

I laid a piece of paper on the table, before I strode out the door.

2 Kio from the 45th flag. The drifts.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to respond, I have been doing a massive amount of work on some coding of mine.

Edited by Aurora the cat