BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Hey buddy, as far as I know The Great Takea is situated more out to sea on a lilypad--it might be hard to find a good amount of sand there.

IC:

[Ga-Koro, The Great Takea (Lucira)]

Lucira cursed as her knife slipped out of her hands, still lodged in the back of the skakdi’s knee.  The sudden change in gravitational pull, as well as the skakdi’s extremely inaccurate insult, had thrown her off just enough that she had lost her grip.  At least any movement the creature made was going to further damage his joint.

Luckily, she was far enough past him that she avoided getting caught in the force that had pulled him away.  She turned back to her incidental allies, unarmed and panting.

[Ga-Koro, Tourist District (Talli)]

Talli barely had time to think greatpilesofdiahreeafromaninbreadmahi before she was nearly clobbered by a huge ugly skadi smashing into her.

She figured this counted as a reason to use force.

The Ga-matoran sent her sharpened disk spinning toward the back of the ugly skakdi’s neck.

Edited by Mel
text coloring
  • Like 1

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC:

And just like that, he was yanked off course with a brand new knife in his hamstring.

I loved it when a team came together.

Even better that I figured it wouldn't!

"Good work," I inclined my head to the Ta-Matoran, left a little short of breath by her successful crippling of our mutual antagonist. "You do this often?"

Somewhat dissonant to the heated combat we'd all found ourselves, I spoke freely and conversationally.

Personally, I blame Shaddix for this habit.

Onuzek could handle himself for the moment— I wasn't worried about the big guy. A knife obstructing the knee joint and tearing into sinew meant that a lot of the leg just didn't work right any more. Even if you can ignore pain, you can't generate a lot of force with incomplete connections and a steel wedge in you. No need to rush out just yet into the hard-working Marines.

"Nice one, buddy!"

No harm in letting Friend Onuzek know Friend Cipher was happy with him, by the same token.

Edited by Razgriz
  • Like 3

helo frens

[Ga-koro, The Great Takea (Lucira)]

Lucira sighed.

"More often than I'd like.  Though this is the first time I've done it on vacation."

Edited by Mel
  • Like 1

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

IC: Arero

Cipher never mentioned how absolutely heavy his bag is. It's understandable. I'll forgive him. I figured he'd want his bag out of the combat zone, so I dragged it with me. Unfortunately, I couldn't carry his long staff weapon thing. That's still in the bar. Along with someone new to the fight who jumped through the windows. I groan when they do. If only I knew the property damage estimate before it went into the paperwork when we were inevitably arrested. I could go to sleep tonight if I knew that number. Even in a cell underwater.

I have time to look at the docks while I'm standing in the crowd. Seeing the boats bob in the water confirms I want nothing to do with life on the sea. Something large and under guard piques my interest.

"What's that?" I ask a Ga-matoran next to me. 

"That's a submarine from far away," she replies. "Honestly, how have you not heard of of them? You been living under a rock?"

"Uh, yes, as a matter of fact. Onu-Koro. Sorry."

"Oh, Well yeah they're new. From some place called Kentuckit. They wear lots of crystals and they think they're better than us." She crosses her arms and turns away.

I tug Cipher's bag a little closer. Kentuckit sounds interesting. I wonder if the sailors from there have any books I can buy. Or a map. A yelp in the alley behind the tavern draws me back to the present. 

"Come on Cipher, I need you to get to Ta-Koro." I grumble to myself. I didn't want to have to find a new bodyguard. Besides, I liked Cipher. He had a good sense of humor. 

• Like 3

Happy chat.

IC: Zyrgahk

How had this happened? How was he lying down half crippled, thrown around like a rag doll, and he didn't even eat lunch? Zyrgahk felt a sudden clunk on his head and looked back, the marine had just thrown a kanoka disk onto his head. Well if he wasn't angry enough before he certainly was now. He began raising his body to try and tackle the Ba-Toa but his right leg buckled and he was on the ground again. So he just slowly got up again assuming a much more defeated position to try and ease the nerves of his enemies who where already talking among themselves.

:I didn't expect him to lower his guard down so easily, though then again there's not much I can do in form of an attack.:

Within an instant he whipped out his right arm trying to take hold of the Ga-Matoran marine behind him. His right leg beginning to buckle once again, but he retained much of his stance by shifting most of his weight to his left, not that it was much better. This way he could dissuade even the marines from attacking if he threatened one of their number. Time to escape, continuing the fight in his condition would be pointless. If this didn't work however there was still one more ace up his sleeve.              

Talli, despite not feeling...all right...as of late, had at least developed good enough reflexes to leap out of the way of the huge ugly being’s lunge.

Almost.

She gasped as the thing caught hold of her ankle, but she didn’t feel afraid.  That was odd. She should feel afraid--but there was only a sense of floating thickness, a vague notion of “not fast enough,” as her hands gripped the marine-issue knife in her belt.

• Like 3

[BZPRPG Profiles]

He'd just gotten hold of the marine when his eyes caught another threat. 

:Karz is this? How many were there again?:

A Dasaka was now leaping towards him aiming for a tackle.

"I've had it with surprises today!"

Twisting his torso to the left with as much momentum as possible, while keeping his footing and his grip on the matoran, he reeled in his left arm and then spun back with a full force uppercut, roaring as he did so. The aim was precise if it landed it would send her straight at both toa still inside the kitchen.     

Edited by The Forge of Artakha

OOC: Sorry, this is too good an opportunity to resist!

IC [Rhow - Outside the Great Takea]:

The massive Skakdi's hand drew back, but before the punch could be thrown, their wrist was caught in a vise-like grip. 

"You and me both." a voice growled from behind him. Appearing in his peripheral vision was another Skakdi, neon green eyes staring daggers. She looked like she had just marched off a battlefield - armor scratched, dented and worn, the flesh underneath covered in scars.

"Name's Rhow. And yer makin' a mess of my place."

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:

I laughed at the Ta-Matoran's rejoinder. Had to be Guard. They were always dry as tinder.

"Vacation? That bites. Honestly, though, this place is always a mess— at least every time I've been here."

With that, I stepped forward a couple paces, crossbow loaded and trained upon the huge Skakdi. As I drew up alongside Onuzek, I inclined my head his way to show I agreed with the sentiment— would have patted the big lug on the shoulder all brotherly if my hands weren't full with the tools of my chosen trade.

I made a show of keeping my good humor. Further drove home the feeling of imminent victory for our side. I too watched as a bunch of people from the street also jumped into the fray and took stock of them as best I was able.

"Alright, this has turned into a karz of a mess, hasn't it? Gimme a minute to get it straight."

I reviewed the past dozen or so seconds in my head, running through each arrival scene.

The matoran dragging an unfamiliar and unconscious Skakdi away from the action I wrote off— maybe he'd been working the kitchen? Would explain the apron on him. Noncombatant and getting well clear, no need to address.

Next, the Marine currently stuck with her ankle in an iron grip. Ga-Matoran wielding a knife not too dissimilar to the one we'd stuck in her assailant's ankle— Guess it confirmed my guard guess for my fellow tourist after all. For her part, she seemed to be taking the situation largely in stride, and was set to bring that knife down into his arm before a couple things happened in succession.

"So, first, I suggest dropping the Marine unless you wanna have two knives in you." 

Firstly, a Pakari-wearing Toa of what simply HAD to be Crystal lunged forward, intent on showing him, apparently, what a proper tackle looked like when both your legs worked. Good show on that, and wearing crystal over your natural armor would give some extra oomph from the weight. The Skakdi'd whirled as best he could on one leg, keeping his hold but heedless to the actions of the Matoran, now focused upon the (physically at least) bigger threat before him. Chambering a hellacious uppercut, he made to throw it into her descending for. So he understood how to knock someone out beyond simply "me hit chin real strong", then?

"Next, you oughta know this has gone off the deep end. You've incurred the wrath of the owner. Never do that if you like a restaurant's food, bro."

Unfortunately for him, his anger at being continually surprised would ratchet up one slot further. His wound-up blow never left the chamber thanks to the sudden appearance of an obviously veteran, plainly gruff, and very definitely upset Skakdi of Water. She'd grabbed his huge wrist at the rear of his windup, holding it steady at the position where even his ridiculous size couldn't generate very much power— it was why the guards always pinned you with an arm behind the back. Knew her stuff.

"You've got one leg, about five of us ready to rumble," I continued, shifting the angle of my crossbow to plainly point the loaded projectile at his load-bearing patella after I had finished my flashbacks to the scene that was still happening. "And I dunno about everyone else, but I'm perfectly willing to even your knees out if you keep going."

I looked the assembled group (save the Ta-Matoran behind me) in the eyes all at once. Weird skill I'd picked up as a mercenary.

Mercenary.

Charge.

Hoped Arero hadn't wandered off without me. He should be smart enough to know better, but you never knew...

"So, yeah. Like Onuzek said, yikes."

Edited by Razgriz
  • Like 2

helo frens

He was about to clobber the Dasaka lunging at him when his fist was stopped by another Skakdi.

"You and me both. Name's Rhow. And yer makin' a mess of my place."

"You crazy- ARGH!" the Dasaka had hit him with incredible force sending him off his feet, and losing his grip on the marine.

:This is not my day.:

"You've got one leg, about five of us ready to rumble. And I dunno about everyone else, but I'm perfectly willing to even your knees out if you keep going."

"Fine," he said growling."Just get this thing out of my leg."

That was going to leave a scar. Escape aside for now, even activating the Parakuka wouldn't get him out of the mess he was in. He'd save that for later.

• Like 2

IC:

"That's a fine idea," neither my gaze nor my aim wavered. "I'm sure my pal in the kitchen wants it back to begin with— but not until you're good and tied up. Don't want a guy your size going for my throat, you know? Unless..."

I nudged the strange, Pakari-clad Toa of I'm Pretty Sure That's Crystals' boot with my own.

"You think you've got a good hold? His leg probably is killing him."

Edited by Razgriz
expansion
  • Like 2

helo frens

IC: Arisaka - Ga-Koro, The Great Takea

"Not even death would loosen my grip." Arisaka said firmly. She had since moved herself to have her knee firmly planted on his chest, holding an arm in each hand, he'd have a difficult time moving like this. 

• Like 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC [Rhow - The Great Takea]:

Rhow gave the wrist in her grasp a painful twist. Bigger or not, with the kind of leverage she had on the appendage right now it wouldn't take much to do some serious damage. 

"Big talk. Better worry how you gonna pay for damages. You quit now, you'll be wipin' floors. Don't and I'll wipe the floor with you."

She wasn't joking.

"And I'll add a broomstick someplace you won't like."

• Like 2

IC:

"Eh, it's a fair enough point." I conceded, walking forward to our now-immobilized antagonist. "I honestly would say slide the knee about a foot or so north— Nobody's doing too much with a shin really grinding into the throat. Then again, I'm a bit of a piece of work about these things."

I made my way across like a man with all the time in the world, stepping easily around the splayed legs of the big would-be dine and dasher (And the far leg of our Pakari enhanced friend as she used it to drive her weight onto his sternum) until I arrived at his opposite side. He could threaten as he liked, but it came with the undercurrent, at least to my ears, that Yes, he did know the score. Workable. As if to drive it home, the gruff no-nonsense proprietress of the embattled dive huffed a promise in kind, punctuating it by pronating his wrist a little bit further.

Guess I wasn't the only mean one.

With one arm twisted outwards to the point of pain by her, and the other pinned to the ground at what was essentially his head-level by the Toa that was currently introducing him to the wonderful world of having a full body's worth of weight pressed into the chest, I could at least sheathe the blade in my right hand for now. It slid into its scabbard gingerly as I held my crossbow with my left, not yet ready to give up that trump card.

"Alright, it's comin' out."

I squat low after giving the crew fair warning, and get my eye on the knife in the back of his knee. Trying to move around and fight with that thing stuck in there... No bueno, buddy. I'd be surprised if something hadn't been real torn up. On some level, you had to respect the perseverance, but it didn't come lightly.

"Three..."

My hands clasped around the hilt gingerly, getting a feel for how stuck it was or wasn't.

"Two..."

I activated my Calix and pulled it loose ahead of schedule. You know, in case he tried to kick me or something. He wasn't dumb, but sometimes that didn't mean you weren't stupid.

"One... Oh hey, whoops. Here it is. Onuzek, catch!"

I tossed it underhanded a breath later, before stepping clear of our prisoner again.

"Be a friend and hand that back to the nice Matoran who gave it to this guy, would you?"

Edited by Razgriz
  • Like 2

helo frens

IC: Onuzek

"Okay."

The hulking Ba-toa merely opened a single nearly paw-like palm for the knife, the cutting instrument looking almost ridiculously toyish as it landed in his hand. Enclosing the knife once it was secure, the knife disappeared completely from view. Onuzek glanced up from where he had carefully watched the knife arc into his grasp before turning his body with a ponderous motion to the matoran to whom the knife belonged.

A single lumbering step brought him closer to the fiery-toned matoran, content smile on his face.

"Onuzek got this for knife-friend," he beamed to Lucira, holding open his hand towards the Ta-matoran. Clearly, very excited about being a friend to the nice matoran friend-Cipher had mentioned.

• Like 5

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"So you're sure you weren't hanging out near the Tidalpool last night?"

Sergeant Whitehot Munequita's brow was furrowed, though the look of mild consternation gave way to a cheerful light in her eyes while she tilted her head back to guzzle from the half-gallon of Bula juice she had brought to the Marine HQ gym with her best friend. The fruity taste helped her feel a little more refreshed, and she could feel some of the strength ebbing back into her muscles to replace what she'd lost by taking off her Pakari. She didn't like to exercise with it very often - and it came in handy at certain times, like how she'd made off with that buoy for Dai a few weeks back. It was just another challenge put there to make the gym more fun.

The gym was their temple, and there could be no lies under her roof. Which is why White looked so confused when she sat up to look at the shirtless Fe-Toa, slapping his toned, slick abs in confusion.

"I mean, we'd been drinking a little and all. I was introducing Sinshi to Salamander's. But I can handle it pretty well, and I swear I saw you. I called out and you didn't respond. That's crazy."

Sinshi seemed to have taken it in stride, though. She'd already left the Koro with Commodore Ayiwah by the time that White was even motivated and ready for her shift this morning; she had invited White to come with her as a guide to Kini-Nui, and ordinarily she would have accepted. A trip to Kini-Nui for the first time was always an amazing, spiritual experience, even for someone who tended to take the world at a glance like Whitehot did. But this seemed like a task the Dasaka needed to do for themselves, taking care of one of their own and everything...and, she'd refrained from saying anything to Sinshi about it, but none of them knew when it might be necessary to march on Ko. She wasn't sure what was worse - the thought of being repossessed by the Dasaka for fear of losing their best cultural envoy, or the thought of dragging Sinshi along to a siege she had no business being in. It was a bad way to tour a pretty girl around the island.

It was a bad thing to hide the truth of the matter, too, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Especially not before the two Dasaka were back.

"Cause I mean, if you thought it was a date or something you know we would've been glad to have ya."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

For his part, Dantas Goldenpecks managed to reply to her nonplussed gaze with one of his own mid-dragon flag. "Couldn'ta been, Ma'am." he grunted, holding for three... two.... one... and exhaling with a steady whoooooosh as he lowered the majority of his body to a level position on the bench. Much like her, he was currently maskless— they'd found that it seemed similar conceptually to training at altitude. As the body adjusted for more efficiency with its use of energy, once it regained that power by donning the mask again?

Then the party got really crazy.

Speaking of which:

"I was busy hunting down that katana I inherited after my brother died. Goldenpecks family's always got weird things hidden away from eachother, I guess."

Something was obviously on the Sergeant's mind, and if he had to guess, it involved the contingent of upper-echelon Dasaka that had quietly left for Kini-Nui that morning. Chief among them, of course, was gonna be Sinshi.

But he never really knew when to pry with her, unfortunately, so for now he didn't. Can't go disgracing the hall of Iron with rusty words.

"Karz, I still don't even know where half of the money is. If I did probably woulda been your third wheel."

Edited by Razgriz

helo frens

The Skakdi began twisting Zyrgahk's wrist but no sound was made by him, no acknowledgement of pain, he only diverted his gaze towards her as if daring her to do worse.

"Big talk. Better worry how you gonna pay for damages. You quit now, you'll be wipin' floors. Don't and I'll wipe the floor with you. And I'll add a broomstick someplace you won't like." 

His brow arched at the threat. Laughter only, escaped Zyrgahk's lips.

"Me, wipe floors? Ha. You realize the only reason that that wall came down was because I don't even fit inside your bar. You'd just cause more damage trying to get me back in."

The thought alone made him laugh again.

"As for trying to use me as a mop, well I'd love to see you try." he said in a much more serious tone. 

"Alright, it's comin' out."

:Finally.:

"Three..."

"Two..."

The Toa pulled out the knife.

"One... Oh hey, whoops. Here it is. Onuzek, catch!"

:Not even sure why he started counting.:

[Ga-Koro, The Great Takea (Lucira)]

Lucira took the knife bloody knife and chuckled.  “Thanks, Onuzek. My name is Lucira, although ‘knife-friend’ does have a certain ring to it.

Talli’s nausea had returned, along with a yawning feeling of insignificance.  She looked between the assembled spectators and said “Does anyone want to tell me what exactly happened here, or should I call someone who you’ll actually acknowledge as authority?”

• Like 2

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC:

"Well, to start with, all I really wanted was a burger," I began with a nod to the Skakdi of Water, owner of this eating establishment and hopefully less mad that I got into this mess by doing so as a concerned customer. "But it took longer than usual to come out, much to the confusion of your staff, so by the time I heard that hole getting ripped open— I felt the need to investigate in order to protect my client, who should still be with all my stuff in the dining area."

If he was going through it in there, I was gonna be real upset with him. I knew I didn't bury my crossbow deep enough to give him an excuse. Looking back to the marine, who seemed to currently be stuck between states of "in a huff" and "my stomach doesn't handle sudden inversions well", I gave the rest of my after-action report succinctly. Guards didn't like terribly much wasting of their time, especially if it was with hired muscle who had into scuffles.

At least, they didn't in my experience. Maybe she'd be different.

"Found this gentleman here ready to clobber me over the head when I opened the door. Things went from there."

Edited by Razgriz
  • Like 1

helo frens

Big guy was underestimating the seriousness of his situation. First he chuckled, then laughed. Then got distracted again by the knife coming being pulled from his leg. When his eyes came back up he found Rhow had pulled a blade of her own on him - if it could be called that. It was more like a piece of scrap metal she'd dredged from the bottom of Naho bay, a rusty, nasty looking thing that had it's random edges whetted to razor sharp. It was obvious any cut it made wasn't easily stitched. And probably would add in infection to the injury for good measure.  

"Think I'm playing?" she growled. Her upper back started to tense in anticipation...

• Like 1

The unbelievably jagged weapon didn't faze him one bit, or at least he didn't show it, deep down he knew the damage it could do. 

"Think I'm playing?"

:She's not going to wait long before trying to chop my head off.:  

"Hey, marine, isn't it against the law to harm a prisoner under your custody?" he said with as much sarcasm as possible. "Anything this fine lady here might try now, would be illegal and I'd be compelled to defend myself. Anything I'd do would be self defense. And if for whatever petty reason you did not defend me, you as well would be committing a crime, wouldn't you." he couldn't help but smile at this part. "As for your question... that depends on the game." 

If this Skakdi was as furious as he thought she was, this was going to get very colorful. 

Bile rose in Talli’s throat.  Her hand absolutely itched to put a disk right in the creature’s smug smile, but she restrained herself.

“Shut up.  You’re not in my custody until I have enough manpower to restrain you.  If you want to try anything before then, well, that sword is right there.”

She turned to the blue skakdi.  “How is the rest of your staff? Did he harm anyone?”

• Like 1

[BZPRPG Profiles]

"Only the lads stepping up to stop him, seems like." she answered.

Rhow's grin was mirroring the one pasted on Zyrgahk's face. Just before she smashed her forehead into it. Hard.

Then, casually but alert for his response, she took a step back and briefly glanced around. 

"Anybody see that? No? Too bad."

• Like 1

IC:

"Actually, I'm pretty sure he knocked out the guy that was working your kitchen. Some good Samaritan dragged him out of the way— oh, yeah. There he is."

I pointed the Skakdi's insensate frame out, along the edge of the small crowd that had formed around the back. A couple of Ga-Matoran were trying to rouse him. Hoped, for his sake, that they knew to keep the light out of his eyes. Concussions sucked.

Edited by Razgriz
  • Like 1

helo frens

“Shut up.  You’re not in my custody until I have enough manpower to restrain you.  If you want to try anything before then, well, that sword is right there.” 

"Oh, so the crystal clad Toa wasn't restraining me? Then I must be dreaming. Come on you can do better than that." 

Then the Ga-Skakdi brought her forehead against his jaw.

"UGH!" 

He spat out blood. In his position he'd let her get away with that, for now. If he kept giving out threats they'd begin to sound hollow, he new when threats were appropriate and when to cause ire.

"Is that it? After tearing a hole in your bar, wrecking the floor, eating half the kitchen, knocking some dish washing Skakdi out, who by the way has terrible reflexes, all you do is one headbutt? I should be insulted." he resumed a much bloodier smile.

This wasn't without purpose if she tried anything like that again he would bite her face off or whatever other appendage she might use. If she used her "sword" however he would have to try a much riskier move.         

IC: Arero

Cipher’s bag is comically large. I’m comically small. It dawns on me how to escape the eyes of the marines while remaining within Cipher’s inevitable path. There’s plenty of space after we ate the food purchased for the journey from Onu-Koro.

It dawns on me that it’s too dark to read inside his bag. And he should wash it. At least no one commented on me slipping inside. With a little bit of luck on my side I’d be Marine free for the foreseeable future.

• Like 3

Happy chat.

"If I headbutt you too, will you talk less?"

"No, not likely. But your free to try."

:Now this I can work with, time it right and I can get rid of her mask, time it wrong however and I will lose quite a bit of teeth.:

The plan originally was to show Rhow that he wasn't going to take scrap from her but this was way better, unmask the only person restraining you. 

• Like 1

Talli wanted nothing more than to take out her knife and show the skakdi how very much she didn’t care about guard protocols, but it didn’t seem rokking fair, with everybody else here and the fight basically over.  The yawning sense of insignificance opened further.

Instead, she brought her radio up to her face from its previous position recording the conversation.  “This is private Anach--have the ugliest skakdi on Mata-Nui’s blue sea currently restrained after he broke into a restaurant and assaulted one of the employees.  Requesting backup to take him to guard headquarters.” She squinted at the creature. “Requesting that any backup brings a gag.”

[Ga-Koro, Tourist District (Lucira)]

Lucira kept a good hand on her knife and a wary eye on the skakdi.  He was clearly the type that didn’t give up easily. Or ever, perhaps.

• Like 2

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Rhow wondered how the big guy had managed to survive the homeland. Back there, he'd have been folded inside out the first time he'd run his mouth. Which he was still doing. To one of the crystal strangers from overseas. Brakas.

She glanced at Cipher with an expression that was somewhere between Is he serious? and This oughta be good.

• Like 2

IC: Arisaka - Ga-Koro, The Great Takea- 

Arisaka's knee dug slightly deeper into the skadki's chest. "You're lucky we aren't on the Kentoku Archipelago, if we were I'd have executed you on the spot. Be thankful you still have your head attached to your shoulders." 

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: I met the scarred woman's expectant look with an easy shrug and a smirk.

"So long as he cooperates, I don't really care what he's saying. Just don't go getting sucked into his pace."

Never heard of the Kentoku Archipelago in my life. I wonder if... yeah, it sounds like something Arero'd have read about.

"He's obviously trying to bait us, for one reason or another."

• Like 1

helo frens

Zyrgahk coughed once, now that the Dasaka's knee had been pressed harder against his sternum.

"Kentoku?" he said thoughtfully. "Is that supposed to mean something to me? If you want to kill me so bad why don't you actually earn it. After all, all you did was get, one, lucky, tackle. And one tackle does not a fight make, especially when everyone else did far more than you did. Karz I doubt you could even get half way through my neck before your strength would give way."

:That last part was one bald-faced lie. Wonder how it will affect her though. Gotta get rid of the crossbow somehow if I want to get outta here. He said he had a client probably the same one who threw the crossbow in the first place.:

"Hey, Toa of leg ripping."

:This lie might cost me or save my life.:

"I've stalled long enough for him, you may want to check on your client who knows what kind of trouble may have found him." Zyrgahk said while beginning to smile again. 

:The fact that they didn't help out suggest someone with little to no combat experience. And if this person hired someone as a bodyguard or he was a bodyguard by trade they are certain to have enemies. He really shouldn't have dropped his name when asking for that darn thing.: 

"Not sure what Arero did to make him so angry, asked me to make a good enough excuse to separate you from him. Owed him a favor so he came to collect." 

• Like 1