BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

--to his apartment in Ga-Koro.

In another life he would have torn the chests and closets apart gathering his armour and arms; that said, with his Kakama, he could acquire all that he needed with the precision of a soldier. In a blur of motion, Rynekk strapped on his bracers, greaves, chest plate, gauntlets; then he slipped on his duster, grabbed his spear, and was off again--

IC:

Nika glanced over to Polzin, his green eyes dissecting her reactions to the proceedings, and he nodded to her, a silent farewell and insurance that he hadn't forgotten anything by her. Then, as silent as ever, he followed Pae out of the chamber.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC:

One way that the BZPRPG canon differs from official GregF, is that 'standard' element/gender relationships are not nearly so clear-cut. So, most Ga-Matoran in this game are going to be female, but a male Ga-Matoran wouldn't be all that unusual at all. And vice versa; Rhea herself, for example, is a female Toa of Plasma.

Just makes things a bit more interesting and customizable, that's all. :)

IC: [ Rhea ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

"No problem. I'm not at all fond of alcohol, but for medicinal purposes, it's most invaluable."

Dipping a towel in the basin of hot water (
speedy bartenders FTW!), Rhea began cleaning the Po-Matoran's various injuries with deft, trained efficiency. He'd bled a significant amount, but not, she was pleased to see, to any truly life-threatening extent. The embedded shrapnel, though... that would be a painful problem. Most painful indeed.

"May I ask what happened?"

OOC- Oh interesting that`s a good idea really .

IC- I I`m not sure I don`t remember much  I think I may have been in a boat crash  but besides that I cant remember anything .

Ry looks in his pouch to see if anything in there can bring his memory back.

Edited by TheMegazordman1

IC: Nameless [Northern Ga-Koro]

The Toa looked around once more at the floating village. He scratched his head as he eyed the giant pads that the village's structures floated idly on.

"I-I suppose I can't really spends a night sleeping in between the buildings here." He rummaged through his pockets underneath the cloak and counted each widget in his pocket with his fingertips. It was probably enough for one or two days worth of food but certainly not enough for a room at an inn.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

"Boat crash... mm-hmm, could be. Enough velocity, and impact at the proper angle... that would satisfactorily explain the origin of these three-inch wooden spikes in your hide. As well as your memory loss. Hopefully it's not long-term."

Carefully, Rhea began working at one of the splintery fragments in the Po-Matoran's left shoulder, easing it gently as possible from the puncture site. Fresh blood trickled forth as the organic tissues painfully yielded up the wood, and she scowled faintly as she reached again for the towel and daubed it away. The cloth, no longer white, was slowly acquiring a rich shade of crimson.

He'd been lucky.

"Incidentally, can you recall your own name?"

Ic- [ Ry] Ga-Koro -Tidepool Inn.

Ry cringes when the splinter is taken out but he is very glad it wasn't in his right shoulder due to the old wound he still has . 

I  don`t remember it , wait whats this .

He pulls a peace of cloth from his pouch and it looks like  note ,that he reads out loud .

Ry Thanks for the great trip when you get back to Po-Koro I`ll be waiting to go again signed Asa. 

He looks up to Rhea with a puzzled  

I guess my name  Ry but who could the Asa person be?

IC

We walked out of the house silently, which I didn't mind. If there was one positive to this trip, it was that my coworkers weren't exactly the talkative type. Or so I'd seen thus far. If Pae started chattering three miles in, I might do something I'd regret (or not).

"Alright, teammates," I said, absently twirling a knife through my fingers. "I'm a democratic gal, so how do we want to do this?"

IC:

The Toa's movements did not go unnoticed by the old Lesterin; a minute application of his Kanohi allowed him to guess that the man was trying to discreetly count his widgets. It was either that, or he was searching for a weapon with which to rob the two Marines present. With his Parakuka, it would certainly be possible for him to gain an upper hand on the two of them. Although the outcome would not change, Tyrus thought with a small note of cold calculation.

"Very true, very true indeed," the Lesterin replied. "Perhaps a stay in one of Ga-Koro's inns? There are many reasonably priced ones to be found, not to worry...."

IC:

"Consult criminal class of Ko," Nika added. "See if anyone involved was indiscreet. Check for possible theories."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"If granted but a single guess, I'd say this 'Asa' person is more than likely your love interest."

Giving Ry's shoulder one last brief-but-critical inspection, she moved on to his left forearm. Apparently, at the moment of impact, he'd reflexively flung up his arms to shield his face, for there was significantly more damage here... numerous gashes and abrasions, along with severe bruising... not so much embedded shrapnel, which was a plus, but he sure wouldn't be lifting heavy weights any time soon. Not unless Po-Matoran were truly as accepting of gut-wrenching agony as they typically claimed to be.

"Of course, I could be wrong."

But I doubt it.

"A most logical course of action." agreed Rhea. "But not until you've had a few days to recuperate. I can do much, but am, after all, only mortal; nor do I bear a Mask of Healing, and these wounds are far from slight... now, hush. I work best in silence."

The possibility that she might not be heeded, was laughable. She was, after all, the one in charge here.

It was a satisfying thought.

Roughly ten minutes later, the white-clad bounty hunter rocked back on her boot heels and smiled, reaching for the basin of water to cleanse her blood-stained hands.

"And there you go, little man. I think it's safe to say you're better off now than when I began, although I do advise you seek out a professional healer as soon as convenient. Most of those gashes will need stitches rather sooner than later, and I daresay some sort of herb and root concoction to ease the pain would not be unwelcome... Bartender? You heard me. Make sure he gets what he needs; here's something to cover expenses."

Her fingers flashed; a single deep blue gem sparkled briefly in the air,
vanished just as swiftly into the startled bartender's pocket.

"And keep the change."

His eyes bulged, but he wasn't complaining. "Yes, ma'am."

OOC:

And that, my friend, is what we call a 'timeskip'. Healings are time-consuming, and I grow bored easily. :P

IC:

A canister washes onto the beach.  The lid is punched off and a green, maskless Toa crawls out with a sack.  From the sack he pulls a Kanohi Mahiki, knife and belt, sword, and shield.  He puts on the mask and belt, and picks up the sword and shield.  He marches off towards the Koro.  He reaches the outskirts of the village.  "Hello?  Is there anyone here?" he shouts.

OOC:

This is my first time rp'ing, so I'm really sorry if I break any rules or anything.  Also, can someone tell me where to go so I can start interacting with people?

OOC: Welcome to the game, Mampt! Great to have you aboard! Just a note, the Kanohi Mahiki is a banned mask in this game, and MU locations such as Karzahni, etc. haven't been confirmed to exist in this continuity.

As for interaction, well....

IC:

"Of course there are people here!" Tyrus shouted back to the newly-arrived green Toa. "Are you blind, man?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC:

Oh, sorry.  I'll get on changing those two things soon.  Thanks for letting me know!

IC:

"Sorry, I'm still a little groggy.  I just arrived here in a canister after... I don't even know how long, and I can't quite see right.  Anyway, my name is Leiro.  Who are you, and where am I?" the green Toa asked.

IC- Ry tries to stand up and feeling a little better he sits down at a Table

A professional healer ?

Just then a flash of memory returns to him showing a Ga-Matoran giving him the note .

I know what she looks like  the Asa person  she is a Ga-Matoran.

He thinks for  a sec but cant remember anything else then he looks up at Rhea .

Do you plan on going near Po-Koro any time soon?  If so do you mind if I tag along I mean besides the injuries I seem to remember some fighting skill with my dagger and .

He looks around on his back and sees a strap for a quiver and a bow but the bow and quiver are no where to be seen .

My bow , My arrows  there gone  ! I must have lost them in the crash . Hopefully they washed up on shore .

He tries to stand up to leave .

I need to find them something just feels like they are important .

IC:

Tyrus glanced over at the anonymous Toa, his gaze apologetic as he quietly said, "One moment, please."

He turned his attention back to the newcomer, Leiro; a slender being, most likely a Toa. His armour was coloured varying shades of green and grey, and he carried with him a pack, as well as a knife, shield, and sword. The Lesterin's muscles tensed suddenly, though imperceptibly. An attacker? was his immediate thought, followed by, Probably not, if he's calling this much attention to himself. 

"This is Ga-Koro," Tyrus said, "and I'm Private Tyrus Archer of her Marine forces. May I be of assistance to you, Mr. Leiro?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"You're not from around here, are you?"

Tyrus took another sip of tea, mulling over what sort of information this 'Leiro' fellow could be after. It was unlikely that his intentions were malicious; otherwise he wouldn't be talking to a man who had just moments before clearly stated that he was a Marine. Probably another traveller, much like the Lesterin's anonymous friend.

"Ga-Koro is one of the six major villages on this island," he explained. "Led by Akiri Hahli, it's been a major centre of fishing, boating, and weaving for centuries, though with the introduction of greenhouses it's become something of an agricultural powerhouse amongst the other Koros as well. Humid as all get out, and you're unlikely to get fresh water from the any restaurant on the outskirts; we are next to the sea, after all."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Thanks for the run down.  Do you know if there's anywhere that will put me up?  You're right, I'm not from around here.  I'm a drifter, and I got in a fight with a couple of dark hunters last place I was.  I blacked out, and woke up stuffed in a canister.  Eventually I washed up on the beach and, well, here we are," Leiro told him.  He decided he could put stock in him, seeing as he was apparently an official of whatever government there was here.  Besides, he wouldn't be able to get on very well here if he couldn't take a risk and trust someone, and Tyrus seemed as good as any.

OOC: Should have mentioned this before (sorry!  :(), but much like MU locations other than Mata Nui aren't confirmed to exist in this canon, so too are organizations such as the Dark Hunters, the OoMN, etc. not known to exist. Just a note.

IC:

"Well, you're hardly the first drifter that Ga-Koro's seen these days," he said, casting an amused glance over to the anonymous Toa by his side. Or today, for that matter. "As for accommodations, there are a number of fine inns and hostels in the village, many at very reasonable costs."

The Lesterin took another sip of tea, then added, "Being new to this island, maybe you'd like a guide to one of these establishments?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"You read my mind," Leiro told him.  "The only problem is I don't have any money.  At least, not any from around here.  Would the innkeepers allow me to pay it off some other way?"  If not, he jokingly suggested to himself, I still have my good old canister.  Once he got settled in, he could start figuring out where he was, besides Ga-Koro, and how the society was run- what was an Akiri, he wondered, and how many other villages were there?  Were there Turaga here, and who ran the military?  With so much to learn, he was sure he could keep busy.

OOC:

Oh man, sorry, I'll get right on changing that.  Anything else I should know that you can think of?

"Your weapons," countered Rhea dryly, "are ever so slightly less important than your life. Sit back down, or you'll rip apart those wounds more you've already done. Have the bartender send someone to look, if you must; or wait until morning."

Morning. Yes.

She hesitated. She had little desire for the Po-Matoran's company in the future, yet she had, also, no desire to appear unfriendly in the present.

"I, and a handful of my associates, will indeed be journeying to Po-Wahi. Not to the central village itself, however; and we leave tomorrow, a full hour before dawn. It is a long journey, physically demanding... In your condition, I fear it would be inadvisable to make the attempt."

There. Let the foolish wretch believe she had only his best interests in mind.

"We must part ways here, I think, for the good of us both. Yet remember the name of Rhea Heartsflame... it is mine. We may, perchance, meet again in future days, yes?"

She smiled brightly.

OOC:

In any other circumstance, playing as nearly any other character, I'd gladly accept Ry's company. But Rhea being who she is... this, I think, is more in keeping with her nature. :notsure:

OOC-That is fine .

Ry  looks at her and can see that she is saying something and meaning something else  but he decides that it would be a waist to try and talk her in to it.

I`m a fast healer .

He smiles .

You just wait and see who`s up first in the morning  .

He says  hoping to prove his worth . 

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Ga-Koro / Tidepool Inn & Tavern / common room

"Indeed that may be," quoth the bounty hunter, "yet injured to bed and early to rise ne'er made for pleasant travel. You would do well to heed my advice... but in any case, fare ye well. I must be gone."

And with a friendly nod and a brief military salute, she turned easily on her heel and faded from the room like a wraith into the blue-black night without.

Thirty-three seconds later, the Axe drained his glass, paid his tab, and exited the tavern through a side door into the alley.

IC- Ry- Ga-Koro-Tidepool inn

He talks to the bar tender about a room  and he is given one that he sleeps in for the night but while up there he has another memory come to him of the Ga-Matoran this time she is using a herb to seal up wounds he had taken .

Hmm . I wonder if they have that around here.

He walks down to the bar and talks to the bar tender about the herb and he ask if they have it there .The bartender replying with a yes and then giving him some of the herb as he says thanks he heads back  up to the room and uses herb by grinding it in to a powder . He thinks back to the memory and remembers that she sprinkled the powder in to the wounds and it formed a protective barrier so he does the same .

I hope this  works .

The powder forms the barrier on his wounds and protects them from further taring but he will still feel pain if they were touched so it is only a fix for the symptoms his body must do the rest . He then heads to sleep  so he can be ready for the morning . 

OOC: Don't worry about it! Everything should be in the PM I sent you.  :) 

IC:

Well, this puts a kink in things....

"It's always possible," Tyrus said. "I'm sure that there are some inns which would allow you to work in order to pay off any money owed to them--"

Wait a minute.

"On the other hand," he continued, his expression pensive, "how is your skill as a warrior?"

IC:

"Fine by me," Nika said. "Just watch out for number four."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"I'd like to think I'm pretty accomplished.  I've lost a few, some pretty bad," Leiro confessed, "but I've always come back, and I've trained myself a good deal.  If you still aren't sure, or you want proof, I'll gladly take a challenger if you want."  As he offered that, he tightened his grip on his weapons, as if to prepare for battle.

If he had to challenge someone, now didn't seem the most opportune time, being his first time out of a capsule in a long time, but he couldn't boast, and then turn down a challenge.  If he could defeat come challenger, however, he could probably secure himself lodging and food, as well, so he would do what he had to.

IC:

Without a moment of hesitation, Teacher's left hand reached back for the hilt of his sword, his other hand lowering to drop his cup and his mask beginning to flicker--

Not here. Not now. Self-control.

--before Tyrus relaxed back into a casual standing position and raised his cup of tea back to his mouth. He was, once again, the very model of Marine poise and pride, and as he finished off the last of his drink he allowed himself a small smile; his blue eyes crinkled with jovial charm.

"Hardly necessary, sir," he said, shaking out the dregs of tea onto the street. "At least, not at the moment. I was simply trying to determine whether you would be suitable for a position in the Marines, something which would offer you both an income and a roof over your head. As it is, I have no reason to believe that you would do poorly in such a situation."

Pocketing the cup within the folds of his coat, he turned to the anonymous Toa and added, "Such an offer stands for you as well, sir."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"I would gladly take part in your ranks!  How much training is there, and when can I start?"

Leiro was glad to be a part of a team again.  He had been without companions for about as long as he could remember, and it would be nice to have friends again.  He was worried little about the probable training, since he had done a lot on his own, and the barracks would have to be at least as comfortable than the capsule he had just come from, or the rocks and dirt he had used for a bed before.

IC: Pae

Pae showed a rare sign of emotion as his eyes narrowed ever slighty. It was hardly an expression. Something more akin to a micro-expression. Chances are his associates hardly noticed it, "I cannot. Not without a description."

Pae gave a final visual regard to his companions before turning away. He took two steps before ducking his head, and activating the Kakama on his face.

In hardly an instant, the Toa of iron vanished into the shade of the trees and cliffs.

Pae - as he ran - reached into his pack and removed his cloak. It whipped wildly in the wind, but Pae's strong grip held fast. He reached back and clasped the other shoulder with his free hand before tying it tight.

He contemplated once more what exactly Vera had promised him, and began to wonder; what exactly did she promise Jin, Nika, and the fourth?

OOC: Pae to Ko-Wahi

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Back from hiatus

IC: Ta-wahi/Ga-wahi border

Walking out of the makeshift bamboo hut, Akira summoned two spheres of water to wash the blood off of her hands. “She’ll live.” was all the Ga-Paladin said for a while. “How many times did I tell that hotshot she is no Tahu? And then she takes on two skakdi all on her own. Cocky, stubborn, ... Oh I'm wasting my breath.” she complained to the other Ta-Paladin she summoned to take care of her patient.

“I can hear you you know!” Fiera, the patient in question shouted from within the hut. “You can hear but you never listen! And you got a knife through a forearm and, oh, two three broken ribs as evidence.” the water elemental replied over her shoulder. “They are in a hospital and will follow to the jail you know.” the fire toa tried to argue, but another comment from her mentor about her being out of commission for a whole week shut her up. The mask of healing could make wonders, but even then it was still good idea to rehab.

Right after they passed their trial, Akira decided not to hold the team together save for some major trouble arising. That was the way of the Toa, not theirs. She chose to move around the shores as the only one of the still small order who could patrol the waters. Apparently the female firespitter took liking to the idea and roamed the island for a bit, getting herself involved with a band of thieves to take them down from the inside. She succeeded all right, but was reduced to a heaving hulk who nearly punctured her lung getting here.

“You know, just because I can’t stay in one place for longer than a week, doesn’t mean you have to do that too.” she started looking at the other fire toa, “She’ll need the week at least to get her arm back into shape. Take her home. You had jobs there right? Unless you go to war with someone, nothing in the codex prohibits you from having a fixed base.” Akira offered, “And once you’re there, keep her out of trouble, for the love of god. I already have one kid to watch over.” the Ga-Toa noted, taking a look around searching for a speck of green that didn’t match the scenery.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

As per usual, Noira was swiftly spotted by Akira's keen eyes. Since she actually began to train the Le-Toa, Noira had taken first steps, then leaps in her training, becoming much more adept at the art of stealth than Akira thought she could ever be...

... But Akira was still able to pinpoint her, regardless of where or how Noira hid herself. She still wore her Miru, but the Le-Toa often didn't bother to change what she wore, considering how often she'd change her outward appearance to suit her surroundings better.

Regardless, she wasn't too far away. Just sitting among the treeline, where she knew she blended much easier than upon the shore, but when she saw Akira exit the hut, she began to head back towards the camp. Upon arrival, she tried to disregard the irritating sounds of the other Toa. They often were too loud and noisy, reckless and careless, barely sufferable and-

She gently coughed as she neared Akira, before addressing her mentor with a polite, "Akira."

IC: Vakua ambled through the Ga-Koro gate. Anybody watching him might think he was listening to music, and walking along to some unheard rhythm. He wore a tinted visor over his eyes, which the ocean glare brightly reflected off of. His head slightly bobbed to the same beat, nodding at several ga-matoran who passed him. Several ga-matoran, friends or co-workers presumably, starting whispering to each other as they saw the strange toa pass.

Morning, ladies.

That seemed to quiet them up. Vakua smiled softly; it was always fun spooking gossips. But more pressing matters came to mind; namely, follow the good thoughts to the nearest bar, and see if they needed a DJ.

The times, they are a-changing...

Seeing the Le-Toa approach, Akira smiled and left the two fire-spitters to themselves for now. She picked off a leaf that stuck to Noira's mask whereever it was she was hiding before, unable to snuff a giggle at the sight. "Yes?" she asked. Ever since they met the Ga - Toa had a soft spot for this one. She knew what it was like to have been captured and how hard it could be to get over it. Herself she was lucky to find a guardian angel in the shape of a Fe-Toa, so she was now trying to be the same for her. Or, doing her best to. Sometimes she couldn't but think she was failing miserably, especially getting her to open up to anyone but her. But the girl already grown on her too much for her to entrust Noira to anyone else.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC-Ry- Ga-Koro 

Vakua and Akira would see a Po-Matoran looking around in to the water and all over ga-Koro frantically if they where to look close enough they would see he has a large amount of cuts and bruises all over his body with a few dents in his armor .

Come on where are they .

He says as he approaches Vakua .

Excuse me have you seen any arrows or a bow around here ?